Euphoric Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cloud & Jasper's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Cloud & Jasper's Apartment   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Boys
Back to top Go down
http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Avatar

It didn't take too long, they zoomed back tot he theater, got her truck and he had her follow him back to his apartment. He parked in the residents parking area and pointed to Jasper's parking spot saying she could steal his. When they both exited their cars he smiled. "Follow me." They headed up the steps of a rather fancy looking apartment, up another flight until finally he stopped infront of a door with the number "353" He sliced a card through the door panel and typed in a couple numbers, the light on the door blinked green and he opened the door, stepping aside to let her walk in. The second he opened the door they were greeted with the smell of freshly baked cookies and the sunrise coming up, streams of light pouring in through the large windows out onto the spacious floor area.

He closed the door behind them and walked down the left hallway after turning into the living room he stripped out of the kool-aid shirt as he walked down the hallway, not caring if Stevie saw him shirtless, heck every guy walks around shirtless. He turned before entering the laundry room. "Wanna borrow some shorts and a t-shirt and let me put your clothes in the wash to get that Kool-aid in before it settles?" he offered tossing his shirt into the washing machine.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:48 pm

Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Stevie

It hadn't taken long at all to get to his apartment, they got her truck and soon she was parked and inside standing and staring at him in the hallway, following him to the laundry room. She hadn't been fully aware he'd be shirtless, she would have been more thoughtful about her eyes and facial expression, quickly closing the gap between her lips and looking down, nodding. "I'd take off my shirt..but I'm a girl..so yeah." She was blushing so much! Seeing just his simple stomach that was so perfect looking, she'd seen a boy naked and it didn't hit her quite as hard as just his chest did. 'Whoa' seemed to be the only way to phrase it just right.

She was still blushing as she spoke up again, rambling less (thankfully) "Uhm, can I have a shirt and shorts?" She nodded "And a place to change." Sputtering over her words, eyes pausing to linger at his chest and her face turned a bit redder across her cheekbones. She bit her lip and met his eyes, chewing on the inside of her lip and feeling absolutely idiotic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sims2babes/
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Cloud smirked and nodded. He walked in and pulled from the clean laundry a pair of his basketball shorts with the drawstring in front so she could adjust it to fit on her small frame, along with one of his many sleek black band t's. He handed them to her. "Down the hall on the right, two rights, 2nd door on the left." He instructed pointing it out for her. When she left the laundry room he added some more stuff to the washing machine, including his jeans which he replaced with another pair of basketball shorts, he found one of his white, wife-beat t's and slipped that on, his muscley frame showing obviously underneath it.
He walked out and went to the living room, he dimmed the lights and the light from outside keep it lit, it looked so much prettier that way anyway and it was completely visible from the wall-sized window. It slid open to a balcony where a couple of folding chairs sat and a table with a brightly colored umbrella above it off to the side. He waited for Stevie and when she came back out he took her soaked clothing to wash with the rest of his. He flipped it on and when it started he walked away closing the laundry room door behind him. "Thirsty?" He headed to the kitchen, he opened the fridge and chuckled seeing his own pitcher of red kool-aid.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:12 pm

He'd handed her some clothes that she took from him quickly, just aching to be away from such an awkward situation and to get out of those sticky clothes. She adjusted the clothes around her frame, pulling the draw string a bit, she wasn't thin thin. She had a nice set of hips, but she wasn't heavy, she was thin but not in a skeleton sort of way. His shirt hung strangely on her since she was so much smaller then him. Not that he was fat, he just just more build then her. The shirt pretty much went as far out as her chest and then just hung down to her mid thigh. She adjusted the clothes on herself until she knew there was no hope and ran he fingers through her hair.

This apartment was so incredible! It smelled like cookies and sunsets and happiness and joy all bottled into one- well surely this had to be like what that stuff would smell like! She wondered if they had a gay roommate that kept things in order or a maid, it was so neat and cozy here! She walked out of the room after washing her face and held her sopping clothes in her hands, of course she'd kept on her bra and underwear. Wether the were a bit wet or not she wasn't gonna hand him her thong and bra and ask him to put the washer on delicate!

They walked into the kitchen and she smiled at him, giggling as he opened the fridge to reveal some kool-aid, and red at that. "Ah, convenient." She shook her head with a smile "I'll have some kool-aid." She nodded "Please." she added not wanting to sound stingy!
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:23 pm

Cloud grinned taking a look at her as she came out wearing his clothes, they were massive on her petite body. "Sorry I'm such a giant." he apologized with a small smile. He was the bigger of the twins. More built, and a tad taller. She asked for Kool-aid and he nodded pouring her some handing her the glass, pouring some for himself too.
He lead her to another room going through two doors to get there, the "game/entertainment room." It was pretty dark, looked like a miniature club.

It had a dance floor enough for quite a few people, a pool table, a couple couches, DJ booth and a massive TV across from the couches. He was rather proud of his bachelor pad. "What would you like to do?" He asked, letting her pick.
Music was playing quitely, he hardly ever turned it all the way off.

"If there's anything you'd like to watch specifically I'm sure I can find it in my movie shelf." he added if by chance she chose movies, heck there was plenty to do in his little apartment but so much better with other people to share it with.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:45 pm

He was grinning at her when she came in, making her blush and reply with a mumble "Well, you're tall and I'm small." She shrugged "I wasn't expecting them to be perfectly tailored." Running a quick hand through her hair and taking the cup of kool-aid he'd poured her.

They walked through two rooms on the way into a big room with a dance floor area and a huge tv, her eyes widened looking around the place with her jaw dropped. "Holy...whoa. This place is amazing." She looked at the huge dvd selection as he mentioned it, her face covered in that jaw-dropping awe she felt on the inside. "You pick." She nodded, honestly afraid that if she touched something she'd owe him millions, it was..woah. She sat down on the couch and curled her legs under her, looking around the dim room, hearing soft music. "I love this song." She nodded, smiling.

How could someone be both rich (or wealthy enough to afford such an amazing place furnished with the most amazing things she'd ever seen!). Small town life- well she'd never seen a tv that big, second biggest she'd ever seen (but only counting the movie theater ones). She couldn't quite take it all in! Her home had always been subtly furnished with a little television in the living room, but enough boardgames for a bunch of friends. but that was as good as it got- and that was nothing compared to this!
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:54 pm

"Haha me neither, but I didn't think the fabric would swallow you!" He shook his head agreeing with himself. He gulped down part of his Kool-aid and set the glass down on one of the little tables near the dance floor. She curled up on the couch and muttered something about liking the song. He got a playful expression and pulled her from her seat. "It just came on, dance with me?" The music was no heavy metal, not rap and wasn't extremely rock, but it was a bit quicker than a slow song and not near as mushy gushy even though love was mentioned a couple times in the lyrics.

"The place is a hand-me down." He said with a small nod. "I could've never had this place with the family I grew up with. When I met my real family, well turns out THEY had money and becasue they never got the time with me as my parents...they've been spoiling me ever sense even though I refused to take the cash. The 'rents got this apartment for Jasper and Jasper begged me to move in, just about everything in here is under my name though considering that boy is so irresponsible." He explained. "It's a nice lifestyle to join though, just not what I was used to."

He decided he's grab a movie after her got her to dance with him.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:06 pm

She shook her head, pouting at him "Well, I'm not going to go naked." She laughed "And I feel completely un-swallowed." She stuck out her tongue at him and then he asked her to dance and she kinda blushed- a lot- as usual. She bit her lip as if lost in some deep thought about whether to dance with him or not. Of course she wanted to! It was a give in! He was a hottie with a body! And a personality, she wasn't just thinking about his looks though they seemed to be hypnotizing.

She listened to his story about the house and nodded "I understand- but still, you're living the good life! My truck seems like..well..hell compared to this place!" She nodded. She was thinking though, about how to dance with him, she wasn't quite sure? Slow dance? Or oh gosh, the only kind of dancing she'd ever done involved awkward things- Tommy made her! Well not made her, but he'd told her it would look hot or something and being so young she listened! She nodded "Dance with me then." She nodded, smirking slightly at him and running a quick hand through her hair still wondering how to approach the situation. Sh felt like a little kid at her first big-girl dance.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Cloud & Jasper's Apartment   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Her tiny little pout sent him over the edge. He was mentally screaming at himself, she was sooo frickin' adorable. How did he manage to get THIS lucky? "Haha, walking around naked in here..that would be rather amusing, simply for the fact my brother is the KING of coming in at untimely moments and THAT would look awkward." he teased.

"Living in a truck sounds like what I was living in back before Jasper and the new family. Really, I lived in a tiny apartment with mom, dad, 3 little sisters, a cousin, a step sister and a cousin who lives in town here now. It was only a few bedrooms, and I never had any privacy." he nodded. "At least in a truck you didn't have little people there constantly to steal your things and scratch your CDs." He said giving her the "bright side."

He got her up and when she said, she wouldn't dance with him, he had to dance with her it only made him smile a bit more. He gently placed a hand on her waist and took her hand placing on of them up on his shoulder before putting the other hand lightly on her waist as well. He wasn't getting handsy or anything just the simple swaying movements would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:27 pm

She shrugged "Ah, wouldn't be awkward for you though." She said sarcastically "Only for your brother." Head shaking with a laugh, blush coloring her cheekbones again. He was so cute, just talking to sweetly, not at all like most guys who would already be offering for her to do that. It was just what she was so used to! And to think! Country boys were supposed to be so sweet and innocent, well that was something simply conjured by tv shows and movies about unrealistic romances.

She pouted at him, sympathetically "That must've been lame." She shook her head "Either way- country life is pretty lame in itself, rumors spread fast and stupid stories don't go away for years because drama is so rare." She nodded, still frowning slightly.

And then he put her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist and her heart must've stopped beating for a second there, her stomach so full of butterflies to be actually touching him. Golly. He was so strongly built, nice muscles and big manly hands on her waist making her blush happily. They were swaying a bit to the beat and there was space between them, he wasn't feeling her up which was nice,and he was just so gentle (yet graceful) with his movements she felt like jumping up and down in happiness. "This is nice." She admitted, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:35 pm

"Oh c'mon I AM a guy." He teased, there is not one little sliver of a chance I'd complain if you weren't clothed." He rolled his eyes. "But I wouldn't make you do anything." He shook his head. Jasper..eh who knows. He nodded though, thinking about her statement about the country. "You'd think country life wouldn't ever be dramatic.. but I have no experience there." he shook his head, "I rode pony when I was 12." he added. "That's my extent."

She said their dancing was "nice" and he nodded agreeing. Her blonde hair cascaded down her back and over her shoulders, he admired it, blonde hair, why couldn't he be the super cute twin with blonde hair? The girls loved the way he looked, yet..Stevie seemed to be more into Cloud himself..so he mentally quit complaining and tried to see what she saw..because he could now see it. Not every girl blushed the way she did when he talked to them..or for that matter..barely touched them. She turned into a little cherry, and it was adorable. He loved the fact he could make her blush, just with little stuff, a compliment here and there and she was holding back that scarlet color.

Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:57 am

She was blushing, so maybe no guy would object to seeing a girl naked! It made her feel..different that he was saying it to her and of course she blushed and bit her lip, nodding slightly "Boys will be boys." She murmured with a soft laugh, still swaying to the beat with him.

It was nice, how just his hands on her hips made it the best dance she’s ever had, song slowing with the last minute or so and she took a quick step forward and leaned her head shyly on his shoulder. It was only one step though! She wasn’t pushing herself on top of him, merely resting her head! But she liked the wave of butterflies it sent through her stomach, surely he wouldn’t mind, she wasn’t intruding was she? Biting her lip, still swaying to the beat as the begriming of a new song rang into their ears. She didn’t move just yet though- not really ready to move away from him, just kinda stood there with her head on his shoulder and her arms there too, just sawing a little bit to a beat that was rising and falling before realizing she should probably stop dancing with him. He’d said one song, right!? She took a step back, tried to ignore the blush on her cheeks and sat down on the couch.

Taking a deep breath “So! Movies...” She nodded, wondering which he would pick.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:09 pm

Cloud tried to refrain from jumping for joy when she made that simply move, closing the gap between them, laying her head slightly, sheepishly, on his shoulder. He tilted his head down slightly and instantly caught a whiff of the fruity smell that must've been her shampoo. They stayed that way, gently swaying about the floor until the music slowly faded and she awkwardly stepped back and went to the couch announcing movies. He nodded in approval. He closed his eyes and stuck his finger out pointing at the shelf, he had her shout out a number and that's what he counted to before stopping, and pulling out the random movie that was pointed at when he stopped.
He went and stuck the movie in the DVD player, adjusted the settings so they got the full surround sound experience and he took his seat next to her on the couch, unsatisfied with the comfort he stood back up and came back with two blankets, a bowl of popcorn and a bottle of Chardonnay. "Just in case, besides it's basically impossible to watch a movie without some sort of munchies." he climbed back onto the couch, spread blanket on her lap and a blanket on his own and used the remote to push play on the main screen,
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:57 pm

She watched him from the corner of her eye, a bit distracted by the lovely place she was sitting in. Afraid to even move on the couch because it was so nice she was scared to bits that a simple movement could make it go tubing and breaking. He told her to tell him a number and she gave him her full attention, swinging her legs out in front of her and leaning her arms on her thighs, craning forward a bit. "Um! Eight." She nodded and watched him count and grab a dvd and put it in the player.

He sat down and then stood back up, running off to the other room and leaving her there to think, just blushing at the mere thought of his name! How pathetic she was, she'd just met him and it was almost four in the morning, but his presence was keeping her wide awake. He came back in with popcorn and some of that bubbly drink, her smiling softly (she'd turned twenty one a few months ago and could still remember the tastes of all the drinks she'd eagerly tried). He sat down next to her murmuring how it was 'just in case' she shrugged and felt that blanket go over her legs, freshly shaved a few hours before the movie, she loved the feeling of the soft blanket on her soft legs. "That's very true," Stevie beamed and turned her attention to the screen. "What's the name of this movie?"
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:09 pm

She was sitting still on the couch, she looked a tiny bit nervous and he bit his lip in thought, he'd fix that..and make her comfortable..hopefully.
He clapped, the lights went off and whatever movie this was began. He plopped down onto the couch next to her and pulled the blanket up on him. His thick muscled arm rested on the side of the couch comfortably. It was a rather plush couch and if you let yourself, you could sink in and get all too comfortable. Him weighing so much more than her, sitting next to her made the surface of the cushion curve his direction, if she didn't adjust she'd slide closer to him inch by inch. Not that he minded.

The Chardonnay waited anxiously at the edge of the couch until he could no longer resist. He reached down and popped the cork from the bottle and took a small sip offering her the bottle, they had already confirmed neither of them were germ freaks so he knew she wouldn't mind drinking form the same bottle. When she asked the name of the movie he shook his head. "I have absolutely no idea."
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:24 pm

One minute she was sitting and the next she was sliding, it was a slow little thing that she hadn't really noticed. Her legs must've helped with the slide and within a few seconds her hip bumped his lightly and her face turned red, completely aware of every part of her that had even a point of pressure from his touch. Her arm was touching his -barely- and her hip and his of course and their shoulders were pressed together. She looked down for a minute and looked up at him, taking the bottle of the drink happily,and bringing it to her lips only to take a little sip. She smiled at him "It's the good stuff." She shook her head with a laugh and looked at the movie.

"It's not one I've seen I don' think." She watched it closely for about a minute and then peaked at him from the corner of her eye, taking the bowl of popcorn and resting where their legs were touching a little, onto of the blanket. Taking a handful of the popcorn she let out a little sigh and let her head tilt back against the couch, relaxing. It was like a big teddy bear, hugging her, such a comfy couch. She'd forgotten there was such a thing as comfort after all the time she spent in that truck!
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:34 pm

He nodded proudly. "I got it at a wedding, won it. I was the best man and we played a bunch of silly games after the wedding, at the reception. some girl won the garter and a bottle of grey goose." He smirked.
After couple drinks down for both of them, a while of intently focusing on the movie, a piece of popcorn here and there, slipping and sinking into the couch..the two ended up rather close on the couch. His arm was on the back of the couch, slightly around her, her elbow was resting on his knee, sense both of them were curled up, every once in a while their feet would touch. Neither of them really noticed except at the awkward moments when they'd both sneak a glance at the other and get caught.

Cloud was beyond comfortable and he did NOT want to move, it wasn't til he realized it was raining that he turned slightly to look out the window near the couch, it started thundering and all the pretty sunshine form earlier seemed to have vanished. He frowned slightly but then right as the climax of the scene was to play out the power cut off the room went pitch black, the tv went off and you couldn't see a thing.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:55 pm

She seemed to never stop blushing, trying as hard as she could to not let her eyes wander to the side throughout the movie. Before she'd be able to even think about it though her eyes would meet his and they'd look away from each other. Stevie was having the hardest time following the movie because she couldn't get concentrated on it when he was so close to her and her eyes kept on wandering to him. It was terrible really, she'd always had the easiest time getting movies, not easily distracted. She was the girl you went to those movies that would make no sense until the end- and she'd know what was happening the entire time. He'd seemed to change that though, for the time being.

The pitter patter of rain was heard suddenly on the roof and she felt the couch shift a little as he turned towards the window, she stared at a spot on the tv trying to count the amount of pixels and seem distracted. The television went off, all the color coating the screen fading to the center and then going black, she looked at Cloud in the dark unaware of herself leaning into him. "Powers out?" She murmured, that had to be it right? She wasn't drunk -of course not, she'd not drank that much- but she was a little bit out of it, trying not to focus on him and trying to pay attention to the movie. No doubt the alcohol hadn't helped.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:41 pm

Cloud took a big annoyed huffy breath when the lights went out.
"Looks that way." He nodded, not like she could see him nod in the dark. He took out his cell using that as a light. "'ere follow me." He said to her offering her his hand so she could hold onto it and not run into things exiting the room. He got them to the hallway and the lead them down it, although it seemed to be getting darker as they walked on. He grumbled and gave her the "just a sec" finger and typed something in on his phone. When he looked back up he looked a bit worried. "Erm...there's a tornado headed this direction..we'd better get to the basement." he informed her. His pace quickened as he lead them all about the house, he gathered some supplies on the way and when he got to the door he hoisted it's heavy door open and let her go in first, closing it behind him.
Only a few seconds later the large basement filled with light from the freshly lit carocine lamp.It was a bit chilly down in the basement and he was glad he grabbed a couple blankets, that and there was two extra mattresses down there, never knew what you'd need. He gave her a look. "Weather likes to screw things up doesn't it...?"
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Stevie watched him stand up and took his hand, gladly, not just because of the dark and risk of bumping into things (though that was definitely part of it!) but also because she liked how her little hand fit into his bigger one. Ah! Maybe she was some touch-crazed-girl, someone who constantly needed physical contact. She couldn't be though, she assured herself inwardly while he gathered some supplies and opened the door to the basement.

She looked around, it was very basement-esc, the basic and normal stuff and two mattresses, he muttered something about the weather messing things up and things about tornadoes. She was scared- she'd heard about them but never been in one, the part of the country she was in had only had one and it was before she was born. So she didn't exactly understand the situation or how these things went. "It's fine." She lied, shaking her head, it wasn't a complete lie! She didn't have to pretend to watch the movie anymore, her mind was grateful for that. She'd gone so long without sleep! Midnight movies and pizza and then a movie and dancing and now a tornado, well tonight was quite interesting. She walked over and sat down on one of the mattresses, dusted wafted up around her, but not much, only a little and she didn't mind it much.

"It's cold." She whispered, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:01 pm

Cloud smiled to himself when she took his hand with both of hers. One in his hand and one on the outside, like she needed it for a little more support. He kept the thoughts to himself though and lead them to the basement, once they got there he set up the area, a bit more pleasant to be in after he did. He took some pillows and shoved them up in the few windows in the very top of the basement, just in case shatter.

When he looked ta her she seemed a bit scared..and he didn't like that, but there wasn't much he knew to do. Besides keep her safe. He pulled a large plastic tub from the corner and reached in popping out a battery operated radio which he turned to the weather until he knew it would start scaring her when he started saying how close it was getting. He flipped it to some music and set it by the stairs. Before she started shivering he came over and draped one of the blankets over her shoulders, just about the time she mentioned it being cold. He sighed.

"I swear if Jasper gets hurt I'mma beat his little white boy ass for being dumb and not getting inside." He sat next to her on the mattress and tried his hardest to think of something that would keep her mind off the weather. "Let's play...20 questions." he offered. "Just something to pass the time, we alternate, asking questions, anything goes?"
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Re: Cloud & Jasper's Apartment   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:16 pm

He put the blanket over her shoulders and she curled up, her legs under her, scooting towards him until her hip touched his. The feeling he gave her when he was around made her all warm and blushing so this helped greatly, she was warm already. "Thanks." She offered him a smile, looking around the room as he put down the radio and came back, muttering about his brother.

She looked at him, turning herself more towards him, just a little bit, her knee resting against his thigh since she was curled up the way she was. "He's a big boy," Stevie shook her head, smiling and trying to be comforting, looking into his eyes as she spoke. "I'm sure he'll be fine, he's probably not even phased, maybe he's in someone's house right now or curling up to sleep in a different basement." Maybe her ramblings were making it worse- she was scared, she wasn't quite sure what to say to make herself feel better, much less anyone else! And then she felt like a selfish person because of it!

Twenty questions? Well she'd heard of that game, it sounded cool, she'd not heard too much. Just the basic rules and stuff, she was kinda familiar with it because a girl she met in Ohio had asked her a few questions and they'd alternated, it was the same idea. "Alright, you ask me one first." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:24 pm

"Yeah, he's a "big boy" but he's completely retarded and irresponsible." he added to his air-quote fingers. "Then again...he's extremely lucky and never gets hurt..I'm his brother though it's my job to worry." He shook his head, as if to shake the thoughts away. He covered her up, and they both blushed slightly when their hips bumped on the mattress.

"OK, um...1. What are you thinking about..right now?" he asked.
Who knew what it could be, how she'd rather be in a hotel room somewhere cozy? yeah maybe, how she wanted something, or someone..he was curious and it could get going an interesting conversation easily. The music was soft and quiet so it wasn't disrupting, however, he didn't realize he was mouthing the words to a rather girly song. He wouldn't have in her presence if he'd caught it himself. But no...embarrassing moment coming riiight up.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Re: Cloud & Jasper's Apartment   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:43 pm

Stevie was blushing because she'd been thinking about all things Cloud at that moment. It was ironic he'd seemed to ask that right when her mind wandered to their touching hips and the way it felt when he held her hand. It was stupid too because she'd managed to go a few minutes without thinking about it and had only just began to as he'd asked. She considered lying for a moment and then realized that she'd always been a terrible liar anyways so there would be no real point in doing it.

"The tornado," not a lie, it was there, somewhere in the back of her mind "The movie," Lie "you." She nodded, face going red on that one and trying to move along quickly. She really never blushed this much! She was shy and all but never to the point where every word or slip up made her face turn red for five minutes on end! "and for my question for you.. What're you thinking about?" Looking down and stealing his question. She couldn't focus enough to think of her own, she was trying to stop blushing.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:51 pm

He shifted, and tried to read her. He knew there was the possibility of lieing or making something random up. He wanted to know if he could read her, he wanted to see if he could tell when she was lieing...would she lie? Her eyes had hesitation piercing threw them, what was there to be nervous about?

Stevie spoke rather quietly, naming off the tornado, the movie...then him, her face turned tomato red and he help back the grin trying to appear on his lips. She was moving past the topic and quickly retaliated the question.

She wanted to know now...what HE was thinking.

"I'm thinking.." he paused for a moment, stroked his chin as if thinking extremely hard, then in one suave, smooth movement, hooked his index finger beneath her chin and brought her lips to his. He pressed his soft lips to hers, the one hand under her chin, the other behind his back with his fingers crossed. Good luck that she wouldn't bust out and beat him with a stick or something.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:02 am

Her face was still red with her embarrassment, she was so stupid having told him! Surely he would kick her out or something, maybe even think she was insane or something! Stevie's thoughts were a little over the top but still, she had a right to both embarrassed of her words and nervous for his reply. She was facing him almost entirely, her lips so close to his suddenly as he hooked a finger beneath her chin, blinking a moment and then feeling his lips against hers.

Her whole face must have been somewhere between crimson and hot pink, or maybe both, or one..she couldn't quite think straight. She closed her eyes and reached out to him, wrapping her arms limply around his neck and cupping his cheek in one weak hand. She was still blushing so bad when she turned her head from his, to take a breath which was hard because he'd seem to have sucked all the oxygen from the room. And she was extremely nervous that she was going to faint, he was..that..and..he had been thinking of kissing her?

That made her so happy, the joy all bubbly and warm in her chest, there were new waves of butterflies in her stomach as she pulled her arms from around his neck and let her hands fall limp into her lap. What was she supposed to say? She was sure if she opened her mouth something stupid like 'whoa' would fall out! It was true though, she'd been kissed and it was cool and all, but that was..Ah! Whoa indeed.

"So I wasn't the only one then.." Stammering about her words, face red, peaking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:16 am

His lips pressed against hers, the man was happy about it. Beyond happy. Her hand gently touched his cheek and her wrist touched his neck. It was definitely not a rejection, to his relief, and slight surprise she kissed back. It was no make out session, just a kiss..but more than a peck. When she broke the kiss and lost some of the red in her cheeks she piped "So I wasn't the only one then.." He nodded. "I've been wanting to...practically all night." He said with a small smirk.

"I apologize though, for it being in a basement, all dark and creepy as apposed to something more..erm..appealing?" he chuckled. Wow, he was an idiot, kissing her when she would probably have a heart attack any minute. The room was rather creepy, cluttered and weird noises came from just about every direction, it was the perfect stereotypical basement in any horror movie minus Jason or Freddy staring at them.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:32 am

She blushed again, all night? Really? Ah she was so completely and totally happy, nodding "Me too." Meeting his eyes with a bright smile, even in the darkness of the room. And he apologized and she wanted to laugh! As if she could even think of where they were as long as she was with him! And kissing him! Ha, as if that was even on her mind when he was so close to her, she could barely breathe much less think. She shook her head "Don't be sorry, I don't mind, one bit." She laughed, assuring him in a light, hopeful, happy voice.

And then she realized how true that statement was, about that place being so .. unappealing. She looked around suddenly with wide eyes, scooting somehow closer to him, hip pressed against his, hand grabbing lightly at his arm. "Now that you mention it..it is kind of scary." She nodded, looking out into the darkness of the room around them.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:40 am

She scooted closer to him, agreeing that it was rather intimidating down there.
He nodded and pulled the blanket up closer to them. The radio cut off and on and in between songs gave them updates on the weather. "Wildest weather we've seen in months! Tornados in the area yet it's sleeting!

The extremes all seem to be happening, wherever you are it is highly recommended to stay there, forget about driving, just stay there. Get underground if possible. Back to you Tim." and the rest of the news played out. Cloud rolled his eyes. "I wasn't planning on going anywhere anyway, but it's probably best we stay down here." He leaned back comfortably on the mattress,
"In your opinion, what's the worst color, your absolute least favorite?" he asked taking his "turn" in the game.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:54 am

She was frowning at the weather, she didn't like that one bit! Dangerous weather was stupid and no fun. But at least they were in the basement and safe from the tornado! And to top it off they were underground just like the man had said and she got to be trapped with him! So it was okay.

"Red." She nodded "I love all other colors but red annoys me- when it's in large amounts." She ran a hand through her hair, tossing it back behind her, trying to think of a question, "What's your favorite song and once you've picked it sing me the chorus." She giggled, she'd thought of a good enough question which was nice! It took some effort to get her thoughts to be perfectly clear but it was nice to actually think of something she could say out loud. She was mostly only thinking of how cute he was or that kiss. It was weird because when you really think about it they kinda just ended up acting as if it didn't happen -in a way. They just started talking again.

She was thankful there was no awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:02 am

What better way to spend a Saturday night/Sunday morning, than with a beautiful, amazing girl, one who quite honestly seemed to like you just as much as you liked her...even if you did just meet?
He listened when she mentioned her least favourite color. "Red? Really? hmmm..mine's aquamarine. Blue, cyan, skyblue those are just fine, but aqua has like..foamy green in it and it just looks funny." He informed her.
He thought for a minute, "Favourite song...ummm..." He thought hard and eventually started singing.

"Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it all around
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late"

Back in his teenage years he was the singer in a garage band, being with her, he felt like a kid again. He loved the feeling. He tapped his chin in thought as he stretched his legs out and let his feet dangle over the edge of the mattress. "If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be and why?"
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:53 am

"I never really liked aquamarine, never had much against it either but you've made a good point, it is a pretty strange color." Stevie nodded, smiling softly at him. He was very handsome, he had a nice house, good hair, a nice body, but she hadn't been aware he could sing! He was the complete package of everything any girl could ever even dream of having all to herself! And Stevie wasn't saying she'd spend forever with him- or that he'd want to spend anymore time at all with her!- but whoever ended up with him would be damn lucky.

She hadn't realized her jaw had dropped as Cloud sang and she broke into a smile as if to cover it up, she peaked up at him an met his eyes. "..You're amazing." She shook her head, trying to clear it, really! It wasn't fair that he could sing and look like that! He was the kind of guy who weakened the legs of every girl he walked by. "Really- and that song is really good." But he'd made it great,not that she'd dare actually say that out loud or anything.

"Somewhere with an ocean- I've only seen them from my car window. And I've always wanted to swim in one." She smiled "Ever since I was like..five. Lakes- rivers, been there, swam in that but the ocean just seems so perfect." She took a moment to think of a question good enough for him to answer- didn't want to have waistful questions! "How many girlfriends have you ever had?" She raised an eyebrow at him with a laugh, face flushing. She was secretly expecting him to have a list that lasted for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:12 am

Her jaw dropped when he started singing and he bit his lip.
(am I that terrible..?) She complimented him soon after and he took a breath of relief.
He hoped he hadn't damaged her ear drums already!he absent mindedly scratched his belly slightly revealing his stomach again, a tattoo being revealed right below his belly button and the bottom of the tat slightly hidden by the top of the shorts.
"You've never been to the ocean......?" His face was easy to read here, total disbelief. She gave him a convincing nod and his jaw dropped. "You're serious...?!? OK wow, yeah I'm taking you. It's NOT far from here when the weather is good...I'm taking you."
He informed her proudly.
"How Many girlfriends...um..Well.
There was Kylie Brooks, she was my highschool sweetheart..when we broke up totally lost all connections with her, Bridget Michaels but she hated that name so I called her Bridgey, there were two whom I'd rather not mention because their names are like poison on my tongue," he said kind of sarcastically. Alysun Cambridge and Zoey Lapage." he nodded remember everyone in great detail.
"How many boyfriends have you had?" he asked, retaliating the question.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:49 pm

She beamed at him, take her to the ocean? As if she'd want to go with someone else! Ha, She spoke softly, blushing "I'd love that." She met his eyes and offered him her smile, watching it spread over his lips too. She felt she was stupid- for liking him this much, she shouldn't especially because they'd just met.

"Ah, so you've really only had that many?" Mouth parted in mute amazement, really? She didn't expect him to be some player, but he was..he was whoa. Everything about him screamed perfection- there was no way that he must have had to turn down dozens of girls in his lifetime to have had that few girlfriends! "I mean like...I would have expected you to have more." she added, ah it sounded like she thought he was a player, or something along those lines. "Like- I mean..you're very good looking and stuff- good personality so I would've expected there were more girls who you'd gone out with." her face was so red! She kind of wished she hadn't started talking since he made it hard for her to stop.

She didn't really have to think about the answer to this one- of course. "One guy- Tommy, it was..pretty serious." She looked down "We went out for a long time I broke up with him..it was messy." Shaking her head at the flashbacks that came to mind. "He was the reason I left as soon as high school got out." Throwing out random things she should have just kept to herself now because she was so embarrassed of her past. How had she been so foolish to let Tomas manipulate her like that? He'd been using her for all of the dirty things they did. And looking back she realized what a complete fool she'd been.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:58 pm

"Good. To the ocean we will go." he beamed. Of course..the thought of her in nothing but a swim suit made that a major bonus, not like he'd say that part out loud. And he'd get to show off his surfing skills.

He smiled, "Well..thanks, but no. All through highschool..I dunno it felt like there was something missing, like I wasn't myself and I couldn't figure out what it was, all threw highschool I was waaay too focused on myself to get a ton of girls. Don't get me wrong, I wanted girls, but I was never willing to commit to one back then, and I didn't wanna get with one and not treat her right ya know?" he shrugged, "I've always looked bout the same, but I haven't always had "personality" that was after I met Jasper and finally solved the mystery. I then found out I was adopted. But not legally. My parents were given me at the hospital and they legitimately thought I was their son."

When she said one his eyes opened widely too. "One..? My GOD. How did you manage to do that? Just one?! you're gorgeous!" he blurted. She said he had been the reason she left and that made him raise a brow. "Is this some guy I'm gonna have to go beat the hell out of, tell him if he ever looks at another blue-eyed blonde I'll come beat his ass twice as hard?...did he hurt you?" Cloud asked completely and totally serious. Cloud would happily beat some punk's ass for her.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:51 pm

"I wish it weren't tornado-ing so we could go now." She pouted, shaking her head "Stupid weather." she was very much annoyed, she was all to eager to see him shirtless again. She was foolish and feeble around him. It was stupid but she liked all the butterflies she had in her stomach just from being around him.

Stevie blushed, looking down, she liked that he thought that. She giggled happily "Thanks." peaking up at him - she found herself peaking up at him a lot, he made her nervous. And then he asked that question and it was decision time, she could easily lie to him well not so much, she'd feel absolutely terrible if he even fell for the lie. She sighed lowly "It's a long story." Cloud nodded, obviously wanting her to continue and she looked into the darkness of the basement surrounding them.

"Me and Tommy- well I was young, he was a year older then me and he'd been living by me for a long time but one day we met and just hit it off- we kissed and within a few weeks we were having sex and stuff," She was blushing, tears in her eyes - remembering. "He made me so happy. Everyday after school he'd come over and every night he'd stay until he got all that he wanted -sex and stuff." Yeah, and stuff "And then he would leave me to go home..eventually I came to my senses about it- but it had been a year and everyone knew we were going out. No one knew what we were doing..but everyone knew we were together..and he was humiliated that I was the one to break it off with him..so he started telling people about the stuff we did." Staring intently into the blackness.

"Mom and dad found out and the rest of the town found out..and no one would be my friend- I guess they were all too busy calling me a slut." She turned to glance at him over her shoulder "I'm not a slut though,really," Pausing and turning away so she could let go of some of her tears "it was only him- no one else- he said he loved me." a quiet sob coming from my chest.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:19 pm

"I know right? Tornado..out of absolutely no where." He rolled his eyes annoyed.
Then Stevie began explaining her answer to his question and he listened quietly. He could tell it was a rough subject for her..and she was still debating on whether or not to tell him in the first place. She nodded and told him."Me and Tommy- well I was young, he was a year older then me and he'd been living by me for a long time but one day we met and just hit it off- we kissed and within a few weeks we were having sex and stuff," he wondered what.. "and stuff" was but he said nothing, tears started forming in her eyes and his stomach flip-flopped. If he knew it'd make her cry he wouldn't have brought it up. He instinctively reached up wiping off a tear with his thumb as she continued her story."Mom and dad found out and the rest of the town found out..and no one would be my friend- I guess they were all too busy calling me a slut."
Now it made more sense, why she took the side of the rather skimpy girl at the theater and how the girl must've "felt" he scooted a little closer to her so she'd at least feel some support from him. She ended her answer saying "I'm not a slut though,really," Pausing and turning away so she could let go of some of her tears "it was only him- no one else- he said he loved me."
Cloud didn't say anything, he just reached out pulled her in and gave her a hug, gently stroking her hair. "Guys, a lot of us..can be total douche bags..." he kissed the top of her head and added, "He didn't deserve you, never has, never will, you were victimized..big time...I will HAPPILY kick his ass."
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:30 am

She was crying now, full on- not bawling, no she'd gotten past the days where she just couldn't stop crying. That was in the beginning, when she first fell victim to Tommy spreading that around- and that had hurt her, bad. But now she could just cry, simple tears with only sadness in her heart, not anger or frustration. But it was sadness at the memories of the pain, not the pain itself. She leaned into him, her back leaned against his arm, hair falling into her face as he spoke about beating him up and she just about smiled- not quite, but he was making things better.

She turned toward him then, burying her face against his chest, leaning her forehead on his shoulder and letting the tears fall- she didn't sob. She just sat there quietly and let herself fall to pieces for the first time in a while. She was happy that she told him- him over anyone else, he wouldn't judge her. She was also happy- no grateful for once of the butterflies and constant blush Cloud gave her. It was hard to cry when just being around someone made you feel all happy and giddy. Her heart was pounding at his closeness and her stomach was full of happy, dancing butterflies.

She pulled her head from his shoulder, whipping the underneath of her eyes with her left hand and running her right hand through her hair. "Ah- I'm sorry," Stevie tried to laugh it off, just a small little laugh "I'm falling to pieces over nothing." She shook her head at herself. "I should be over it by now." She met his eyes in the dark and smiled a little- he had that effect on her.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cl   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:51 pm

Cloud let her cry on him, her leaning into him as he caressed her back calmly and like a supporter would. Her tears dripped down her perfect face and onto his wife beater T-shirt.

Not that he minded but he could feel every tiny wet drop that met his skin through the thin material.
She apologized, all sorry that she'd gotten a small amount of make-up and some tears on him, he shook his head. "Clothes wash, tears dry..it's fine.." and he patted her knee.

"Falling to pieces over nothing..? Are you crazy? You have every right to be upset." He frowned, "and from what I've grasped it wasn't all THAT long ago...being over it would be like..wonder woman or something. I don't see any fancy capes." He shook his head, "This guy's name is gonna forever be in my head ya know....and if I ever meet him..he WILL be turned to mulch." He bit his lip "I realize I've known you for a very very short time, but somehow you sparked something in me and I've already found a pretty strong connection between you and me..and protectiveness kinda comes with the territory." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Stevie liked this- his hand on her back and his comforting words. He was sweet and tender and so warm and cozy, she liked him so much, friend wise even. "You're too nice." she shook her head at him, wiping a few more of her tears away as he patted her knee. She felt a little thrill go through her at his momentary touch.

He was talking about wonder woman - and capes and she found herself laughing lightly, "Maybe I'm just not wearing my cape right now." She joked, still a little upset about remembering. She'd been trying not to- it just brings up old feelings and that familiar hopelessness. But for once she didn't feel hopeless- hopeful instead. Maybe it was Cloud, or maybe it was just that she had someone to comfort her this time instead of spending another night curled up in bed and crying, alone.

"If you beat him up I'd probably have to be your best friend forever." She nodded, smiling at him and reaching to touch the spot where some of her mascara had come off on his shirt and some tears with a frown. holding her hand there lightly "Sorry though- about your shirt." Shaking her head at herself she sighed and leaned in to press her lips to his cheek. "You're a great guy, Cloud, seriously." she pulled her hand from his chest, letting it fall limply next to her, smiling softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:23 pm

She was practically snuggling with him! He grinned to himself silently until she softly told him he was too nice. He rolled his eyes, "You're easy to be nice to." She was too, she hadn't been rude, or even playfully rude, she hadn't shoved him off like he was trash and she was the hottest thing in the world..even if she was. She seemed to appreciate his concern, she smiled when he touched her knee and he returned the expression.

"True true, you may be wonder woman in disguise, I shouldn't doubt you." he teased, "although the hair isn't near dark enough." He flopped back on the bed laying comfortably sprawled wherever she wasn't and let out a yawn before balling back up.

"Best friend forever? Pssssh address please?" He smirked, yet slightly serious. She pecked his cheek, told him he was a great guy and let her hand linger on his chest for another couple of seconds before drawing it back and laying it in her lap. He felt the heat emerge when her lips touched his cheek, it turned red under her touch. "You have me feeling like a middle school kid with his first crush Stevie." he said almost a whine.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:36 pm

"Maybe- I'm wearing a wig." She raised an eyebrow delicately, smiling softly at him "And maybe- you're superman." He could be, really, the muscles, he was hot..superman was supposed to be hot, right? He'd have him beat though, either way. And she was so pathetic because she could just swear her hand was still warm from when she'd touched his stomach. She felt so foolish! She hadn't felt this way about Tommy- it was more lusting after him when actually liking him. Cloud was amazing, as a person and in looks. It was just..different for her.

Was his face red? That had Stevie blushing happily, peaking up at him as he said that- that thing about crushes. She blushed deeper and met his eyes, raising an eyebrow "Are you saying you have a crush on me Cloud?" A little laugh escaping her, she was beaming- more then happy to hear him say that. She hadn't felt happy in a long time- she hadn't felt this happy ever, really.

"I think I might just have a crush on you." She nodded, ha! Might, that was a joke- she'd first seen him and practically melted on the spot. She had a crush on him, crush may even be a bit of an understatement. But what did she know! She thought she was in love with Tommy and yet her 'crush' on cloud felt stronger!
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:45 pm

"Ehh..I don't think tights are for me, no no." He shook his head. "And sure, saving people is great and dandy..but...my one weakness being a rock? No, I can handle a rock...that's just lame." He chuckled. "Spiderman, batman, hell, ANYONE but Superman. ooh. Maybe you can be cat-woman, sexy leather..." he nodded in approval. "I'll go bat-man."

He rolled his eyes. "Do you really have to ask if I'm crushing? Is it not obnoxiously obvious?" He groaned. "I've been trying but the whole..keeping it in thing..not working so well." They were both tomato faces, but as long as he wasn't the only one he didn't mind.

"You think?" he raised a brow. "How can I sway your vote in my favor?" he asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:55 pm

As if her face weren't red enough! Leather! She was giggling lightly "Well, I'll be sure to get a nice leather outfit." tossing her head to the side as if to hide her face as she laughed, he was too funny. And too cute. But she was already blushing so she was trying not to think about how completely whoa he was, it only made it worse. "Bat man?" Raising an eyebrow "I like it."

She was enjoying this somehow more then before- his face was red and so was hers! And she was happy to see his face coated in the bright color too so she didn't feel like she only one going bonkers. "It wasn't- really." Shaking her head "honest." It was also very nice to know that he liked her- enough to where he thought it was obvious! Maybe she just hadn't noticed, or maybe he was really great at hiding his feelings!

Oh gosh! She liked the way her words got mixed for once. Sway her vote in his favor! She beamed at him, tapping her lips in thought "Any ideas?" She raised her eyebrows at him, wondering. She wouldn't mind another kiss- not that she'd actually say it! Stevie bit her lip and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud Seeber   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:29 pm

He nodded. "Yeah I could go for that, billionaire,suave,sexy, with a ton of fancy gadgets and a gorgeous car...yeah..Batman." He grinned. "Best superhero ever." He couldn't help but imagine Stevie in the Halle Berry style cat-woman outfit, the slits like scratch marks all the way down the back of the pants, tiny top...just the thoughts gave him tingles down his spine. He shook his head trying to rid himself of the thoughts. Bad!

"My crushingness? Not obvious?? Geeez." He jokingly buffered his nails and turned his hand toward himself blowing them off. "I'm good." he joked.
She tapped her lips in a thinking manner, "Any ideas?" She raised her eyebrows at him, wondering.

He wondered if it was a hint at what she was wanting or just a coincidence. He took the opportunity though and leaned in giving her another kiss on the lips, this one being a bit more. His tongue glided smoothly across her bottom lip before he completely closed the gap between them.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:44 pm

"You've already got most of that." She mumbled, blushing. It was true, he was suave and sexy, he had a nice house which meant there was money, he could fit the profile easily. She was sort of out of it, not staring at him, observing him a bit. she was imagining kissing him again, she thought of herself as dumb for this- she should really stop peaking at his lips every other second. He shook his head and she blinked- focusing.

She giggled at him "You are," Nodding "Must be the best actually- I had no idea." Watching his smile- he was just too, too cute.

She let out a trembling breath as he leaned closer, his tongue running along her bottom lip. She was going to faint. He leaned in and Stevie was completely lost in the feeling of his lips, opening her lips to his, wishing to deepen the kiss but not wanting to be stingy. She'd never felt quite this way before- his lips were so freaking soft, and he had to be the best kisser..ever. And to top that if it was Cloud, the hot guy from the movie was kissing her. It was pretty insane. She found herself moving a little closer to him and cupping his face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud Seeber   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:53 pm

He chuckled. "Thank you thank you." He took a bow, then a light lit up in his eyes.
"Geez I'm retarded!" He smacked himself in the forehead. "I have like..the ultimate "warming" device considering it's rather cold down here.." he stood up getting off the mattress going over to a corner that had a rather gihugic something covered by a tarp. He uncovered a hottub. He messed with the buttons and dials, "I can find you more clothes so don't worry about getting whatever wet." He nodded removing his shirt again, He kept his basketball shorts on and hopped in making a relaxed expression and a little groan. "Com'on." He grinned "it feels great."

He kissed her and she let out a tiny breath, kissing him back. She let her lips spread lightly, he took that as and invitation and deepened the kiss, pressing his lips a little harder against hers, slipping his tongue in finding hers, he let his tongue dance with hers when the kiss was broken, the urge couldn't be resisted, it was killing him, he kised next to her lips, a space over, her jaw, and right on her neck before pulling back not wanting to "go too far."

Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:03 pm

She watched him get up and go to the spa, pulling off the tarp in a heap of noise and then pressing buttons which produced little beeping noises at the touch of his fingers. He got in after taking off his shirt- at this point it was hard not to be lusting after him. He had the most built stomach, and she just wanted to let out one of those giggly sighs, but she was doing good on holding it in so far and didn't want to give in. She nodded, hopping in, if the clothes had been big before they'd somehow gotten bigger, ballooning out around her as the water hit them and she blushed, pushing them down so the shirt would stop showing her midriff.

Stevie was so completely..gone. Far gone, in that kiss, his tongue running along hers sent a little shiver down her spine and had her moving still closer. And then he broke the kiss and she felt another trembling breath pass her lips as his lips went to her jaw and then neck, biting down on her lip. She was so breathless, he pulled away and she was blushing against. She was completely against that kiss ending but still thought it was unbearably adorable how he pulled away. She wouldn't have been able to, really. And she would have jumped him to kiss him again, she was trying very hard not to.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:10 pm

She too climbed in the warmer water, it was nice. The heat was new feeling. He hated being cold, he'd rather be warmer than comfortable than cold. When she climbed in the shirt ballooned out and her stomach showed. He kept from staring and she instantaneously adjusted fixing the exposure. Was it just him or was Stevie totally checking him out when he removed his shirt? Well, it's not like he wouldn't be gawking if she had just stripped infront of him. BUT it was little different for guys.

When he refrained from kissing any more "intimately" she almost looked disappointed and it shocked him, almost as if she didn't want him to quit. A boost of self confidence rose up from that tiny bit of knowledge but he didn't say anything, he'd let her say so, or do so if she wanted anything past that. Of course he'd be more than willing to give her whatever she wanted. He turned the jets up a bit and let out a breath as the jet bounded on his back, it felt really good, massaging in all the right places on his lower and mid back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud & Jasper's Apartment   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloud & Jasper's Apartment
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next