Euphoric Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ocean

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: The Ocean   The Ocean Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:50 pm

WATER!
Back to top Go down
http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:55 pm

The Ocean Avatar

A few minutes passed and they'd all walked from their rather large apartment to the beach. Cloud marveled at her in her little bikini. Jasper kept his eyes adverted and went running towards the water he flew himself in and Cloud smiled "just a sec." he pulled his cell out and sent the Brittini girl a text. it was only a couple minutes and she arrived too. She went out to the water after greeting Cloud and Stevie, then went to flirt with jasper. "He'll be distracted now." Cloud grinned. "I get to be selfish and keep you all to myself." he whispered walking with her hand-in-hand.

His mind was still running free. What was STEVIE thinking? Was he being just stupid for already crushing and crushing hard? this was day TWO..and day TWO only..WHAT THE HECK? He did NOT turn to mush over girls. No this was just weird. He brushed sand off his stomach, fingers skimming across his tattoo as he did so, absent-mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:04 pm

The Ocean Stevie

She was a bit self conscious in her little blue bikini, but she hoped he liked it- she'd of course picked the cutest one she had- for him. All for him, she felt it was almost getting out of hand now, her liking for him, and how much she liked him. She'd never fallen so hard so fast. Some pretty girl came and greeted them and then ran off to hang out with Jasper and Stevie flushed at Clouds comment about being selfish as he took her hand. she laced their fingers together and looked down mumbling "I wouldn't have it any other way."

His fingers brushed along his stomach which she was trying not to admire (failing, but at least she was trying!). "You have a tattoo." She noted, she'd remembered it, from..their..shower, yes. But she hadn't really looked at it much, so hypnotized by everything else that had been going on. His skin was so clear and perfect and suddenly she stopped their walking, standing in front of him and putting a hand on his chest to stop him as well.
"Let's go in the water." She smiled, watching the waves roll in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sims2babes/
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:11 pm

The Ocean Avatar

Cloud nodded and picked her up tossing her on his back. He made a run for the water and dropped her purposely into one of the little waves at his waist. He dove under right when she surfaced, swimming around, it always surprised him how perfectly clear the water was especially when the sun was shining brightly, penetrating the clear liquid. It was crystal looking and beautiful.

He held his breath as long as he possibly could and he errupted from the water breaking the calm surface above him. The water went every direction and he took a deep breath of air with a big smile. "You're in the ocean." he said with a grin. It was STILL a shocker, her first time? REALLY? No, he like lived at the frickin beach when he was little.
It was the one place he could get away and think when his oodles of "adopted" siblings ran haywire all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:19 pm

The Ocean Stevie

She giggled as he through her onto his back and ran like she was weightless, I mean, she wasn't heavy, but still. She let out another little gasp as he dropped her, her head under the water and her butt hitting the sandy floor. It was very different for her, to be in the ocean, she got used to the feeling of the waves and then remembered it was necessary to breathe and came up for air, her hair falling down her back.

She searched around for him, looking, looking..and then he popped out of the water and she giggled, eyes widening. "You're in the ocean." he said with a grin. She beamed back at him "Thank you- for taking me." She nodded and laid on her back, floating in the water, eyes closed because of the sun and the water slapped against her ears that were half covered. "I'm in the ocean." She smiled and mentally added 'with Cloud'. He was so cute. She moved off of her back and a wave hit her stomach, making her laugh "it's so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:35 pm

The Ocean Avatar

"I'm glad you came with me." He nodded happily.
"The beach is perfect. And it's a great place to go on a da-" he cut himself off, was this a date? He flushed, great he was gonna look like a complete moron. Cloud made a face..this could be much funner. He got up and swam back t shore ran off and when he came back he was in his car, he parked it close to the water but not too close, the tide couldn't reach it. He turned on music and blasted it so they could hear it all the way out in the water. He climbed up on the hood of the jeep, this one had been in the garage. He dove off of it into the water making a loud splash!.

Jasper yelled a loud "YEAH!" and started dancing around like a moron, doing the cabbage patch in the water. "you look like a fish on meth." Brittini giggled splashing at him.
Jasper grinned. "you're never too old for marco polo...WHO'S IN?"!
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:49 pm

The Ocean Stevie

She beamed, he was glad she'd come! She turned to face him just as he'd run off, a good place for a da-. Hm, she blushed, wondering if he was going to say..date? Was this a date- she wouldn't mind at all if he thought of it as one, she'd be absolutely thrilled in fact! She watched him turn up the music and then dive into the water, giggling and then laughing at the girl's and his brother's comments. Stevie raised her hand, smiling "I'm in."

That would be fun, they came up with the rules and chose Cloud as it and everyone moved away from him as he went onto the sand to count. Stevie smiled at him, even though he couldn't see, it wasn't so much a smile at him..maybe a smile about him. Just seeing him made it hard not to smile. He counted to ten and then jumped into the water, making Stevie flush as she realized she'd been staring.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:51 pm

The Ocean Avatar

"I'm in." He'd already had her dance with him back at the house in their game room and it had been awesome. He'd had her body in his hands in the shower and so her in the ocean was that only a bit less intense. It was his two favorite parts of the night combined..minus the sex! It couldn't be bad. "So Stevie, tell me something I don't know." he said splish splashing around.

That would be fun, they came up with the rules and chose Cloud as it and everyone moved away from him as he went onto the sand to count. Stevie smiled at him, even though he couldn't see, it wasn't so much a smile at him..maybe a smile about him. Just seeing him made it hard not to smile. He counted to ten and then jumped into the water, making Stevie flush as she realized she'd been staring.

Jasper yelled out MARCO as loudly as he could and the three of them dove away to get as far away from Jasper as they could. POLO everyone replied loudly. MARCO.
it went on for a good 6 minutes before Jasper thrashed about and tagged Brittini. She screamed in amusement and closed her eyes starting the game once again. "MARCO" she yelled. She just happened to tag Stevie and it was her turn.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:04 pm

The Ocean Stevie

"So Stevie, tell me something I don't know." he said splish splashing around. She bit her lip "Hm, I'm not sure there's anything you don't know." she shrugged, "I'm not a very interesting person." She gave a pout and splashed some water at him randomly, giggling as it dripped down his chest, which then brought back some..memories from the shower. Red colored her cheeks and she ducked under the water when he splashed her back, the cold of the water forcing her to change her thoughts. Thankfully.

She just happened to tag Stevie and it was her turn. she frowned, calling out all the numbers up to ten and then moving around with her eyes closed she splashed through the water calling out "Marco!". She was sort of just trying to find Cloud, but whatever right. She heard his voice close by and spun around, putting a hand to his chest and opening her eyes to see his face right there. She smirked and leaned in to peck his lips with a quick kiss before ducking under the water and coming up a few feet away. "You're it."
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:25 pm

The Ocean Avatar

Her little hand pressed against his chest and his skin tingled she playfully pecked his lips and told him he was it before hopping away and going under water. He winked at her and closed his eyes, spun around counted to 10 and began to call out Marco, Jasper, not paying any attention ran right into him and knocked him over.

Cloud flailed about and ended up falling on his face, Jasper went falling backwards. When they both came back up, at the same time they yelped in unison "Watch where you're going!" and Cloud cracked up. "I'm supposed to have MY eyes closed! You're frickin IT"
While Jasper went around trying to catch people. Cloud swam as quietly as he could over to Stevie and pulled her hips to him from behind her. He pecked her neck and smiled.
"You're cute."
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:37 pm

The Ocean Stevie

Jasper and Cloud knocked into each other, falling under the water and sending the girls into a fit of laughter. While they were down Stevie looked at Jasper's 'bed buddy' "You and Jasper are cute together you know." she blushed happily "Thanks." Then the boys were above the water and said the same thing at the same time, making the girls laugh again.

Stevie bit down on her lips, which still tingled from the feeling of clouds. She turned from them and looking around to see if there was anywhere in the water she could go, but got distracted.
He put his hands on her hips and she blushed, turning to him when his lips stopped at her neck. "You're hot." She winked, leaning in to kiss him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She liked this, being in his arms, being around him even. It all felt so perfect and right, he was so sweet and perfect too, could life get any better?
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:45 pm

The Ocean Avatar

Cloud grinned as she kissed him again. It was almost hard to kiss considering he was smiling like a doofus. Jasper looked back hearing her tell Brittani she and him were cute together. "Well considering we're both absolutely ADORABLE by ourselves of course we're cute together!" he grinned showing his pearly whites. Cloud rolled his eyes.
"You realize having an ego the size of the ozone layer is kind of a BAD thing?"
Jasper gasped. "You're NUTS! I'm not egotistical!" Cloud laughed and coughed trying to openly show he was disagreeing.

Cloud took another look at Jasper and pushed him towards the girl. "Shoo. I'm being selfish. I want Stevie time." Jasper nodded and swooped Brittini from the water and in less than 5 minutes they had disappeared behind a rock doing who knows what!
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:55 pm

The Ocean Stevie

He was smiling and she pulled away from the kiss with a giggle, so happy to make him happy. Or at least he seemed happy, maybe he just thought she was terrible at kissing so he was smirking because of it. Or something. Who knew, she didn't really care, a bit too caught up in his presence and trying to tame the butterflies in her stomach.
She rolled her eyes along with Cloud, whispering "See, told you I'd like you more," She kissed his cheek "Much more." She added, sighing.

Alone now, she mentally danced around. She smiled, leaning her head against his chest with a sigh. "Stevie time?" Moving her head from his chest to raise an eyebrow at him "Is that what we call this?" She giggled, beaming at him. He made her smile almost too much, especially because she hated her smile. But when it was Cloud making her smile..she loved those, she loved being around him. It was pathetic, she hoped he didn't notice how..lame she was.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:04 pm

The Ocean Avatar

Alone now, she mentally danced around. She smiled, leaning her head against his chest with a sigh. "Stevie time?" Moving her head from his chest to raise an eyebrow at him "Is that what we call this?" She giggled, beaming at him. He made her smile almost too much, especially because she hated her smile. But when it was Cloud making her smile..she loved those, she loved being around him. It was pathetic, she hoped he didn't notice how..lame she was.

"Stevie time. Well. It's what it is isn't it?" he too grinned. He shook his head, "What are you talking about? I like you just as much as you like me, promise." He pecked her cheek and nodded as if to agree with himself. "You're way too cute." He told her before pushing her so the water splashed her some more and diving the other direction.
She was smiling and being just as ridiculously giddy as him he loved it. He didn't seem to be as much of a dork if she was as big a dork as him. They were both into ignoring movies, makingt hem better with their own scripts and scenarios, cuddling in the hottub, drinking kool-aid, teasing Jasper, they were great!
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:12 pm

The Ocean Stevie

She blushed, sticking out her tongue at him "Good." She winked and then he pushed her back so the water splashed her and she pouted "Hey, Mr. you're not getting away that not easy." She giggled, chasing after him beneath the waves, she couldn't open her eyes (it would burn too much) so she reached around in the water while she swam, her hair ballooning around her.

She was happy that he liked spending time with her, she'd enjoyed every moment they'd had together, everything. Which she never normally cherished so much? She'd had plenty of awesome memories with bunches of random people she'd met on her way away from home. But her memories with him had been her favorite.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Seeber   The Ocean Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:25 pm

The Ocean Avatar

Cloud paraded around in the water enjoying himself. She swam after him and as she went to grab him he turned and caught her, spun her and put her on his back piggy-backing her around. The waves began to speed up a bit and get heavier and it was getting a bit harder to hop around in but it wasn't an issue, it was just a work out for his calves.

She was happy that he liked spending time with her, she'd enjoyed every moment they'd had together, everything. Which she never normally cherished so much? She'd had plenty of awesome memories with bunches of random people she'd met on her way away from home. But her memories with him had been her favorite

Jasper yelped from behind the rock. "Geez, my nipples are sensitive!"
Cloud raised a brow and looked over at Stevie. "Somehow I don't think I even want to know." He made a wretch face and went on messing with Stveie, he tickled her.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:36 pm

The Ocean Stevie

She giggled, suddenly on his back and holding herself against him as the waves sped up, her legs wrapped around his waist. "Don't drop me." She whispered into his ear since she had that advantage, being at the angle she was at. She freed one arm from around his neck and played with the ends of his hair, smiling and giggling as they moved in the waves.

Jasper yelped from behind the rock. "Geez, my nipples are sensitive!"
Cloud raised a brow and looked over at Stevie. "Somehow I don't think I even want to know." He made a wretch face and went on messing with Stevie, he tickled her.

Stevie's eyes widened "I'm pretty sure you were right." She shook her head, laughing "They're..definitely doing something over there." She winked and giggled as he tickled her, hitting his hands away "Stop," laughing "I can barely breathe!" she bit her lip to hold back her laughter.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:53 pm

The Ocean Avatar

"Don't drop me." She whispered into his ear since she had that advantage, being at the angle she was at. She freed one arm from around his neck and played with the ends of his hair, smiling and giggling as they moved in the waves.

He flopped sides having her hanging off his shoulder. Then pushed her back onto his back. He grinned teasing her she flopped about up there.She toyed with his hair and he peeked back at her. She was grinning and having fun toying with his wet hair.

He grimaced, that was icky. His brother was a hoe. Cloud swayed to the beat of the music with her on his back. "You're too cute." he muttered. The waves were getting stronger and his eyes widened. "...SURFING!" He set her down and rushed up to his car. He came back to the water surf board in hand, he hopped over the little waves and pushed forward, he slid onto the board stomach first and then paddled out to the higher waves and stood.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:11 pm

The Ocean Stevie

She gripped onto his shoulders as he teased her, laughing "If you drop me cloud.." She giggled, holding herself tighter to him with her legs since her arms were slipping about his wet back.

"You're too cute." he muttered. and she beamed, being set down and watching him race off to get his..surf board? Hm she really shouldn't be surprised, he was good at everything, she'd thought that about him and apparently she was correct. He went out into the waves and stood up, Stevie moving further up to the shore and sitting on the sand so he wouldn't..knock into her or something! She didn't know. She watched him for shore and giggled, calling "Not fair! You can't be good at everything!" he .. finished on the wave..she didn't quite know terms, but he paddled back in, grinning and she beamed in response.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:19 pm

The Ocean Avatar

Not fair! You can't be good at everything!" he .. finished on the wave..she didn't quite know terms, but he paddled back in, grinning and she beamed in response.
"Oh, oh what?! If I drop you, what will you do about it?" He chuckled.
He came back with the surf board went out, rode the wave and when he came back to shore she complained telling him he couldn't be good at everything. He raised a brow and gestured for her to come to him. When she did he took her hand and lead her out to the water with the surf board.

He patted the board and when she gave him a confused look he picked her up and set her on it, having her straddle it. "I'll teach you then and you'll get it down and heck, you'll be better at it than me." He grinned. "Don't worry. If you fall off I'll swim out and get you.I promise."

Last edited by Apocalypse on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:28 am

The Ocean Stevie

"Oh, oh what?! If I drop you, what will you do about it?" He chuckled. she stuck out her tongue at him "I'll never kiss you again." Not really sure if that was much of a threat. "How can I trust you with my lips if I can't trust you with not letting me drown." I shook my head at him, giggling.

He sat her up on the board and she wobbled from side to side hopelessly, grabbing at his hand "Cloud, I can't do it." She frowned, running a hand through her wet hair with a long sigh. She didn't want to fall off and like..die! That would be very embarrassing. "And I certainly cannot be better then you! I can barely walk, much less surf!" Especially with him around! she added in her head, he made it hard to focus..on anything but him, his presence his closeness and if he wasn't close then on any distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Seeber   The Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:42 pm

The Ocean Avatar

Cloud rolled his eyes when she said she just couldn't do that. He shook his head. "Do you trust me?" He asked. "All you have to do is lean forward, paddle out and then flatten out onto your stomach and push up onto your feet and let the water carry you, just bend with the waves." He said. She looked ta him like he were speaking some foreign language and he smiled. He hopped on behind her and paddled out with her on the front of the board. When the waves came in he balanced, stood up, pulled her up with him and caught the wave riding it up and through the barrel. He held her closely so she wouldn't fall off and when they made it back to slow waters he hopped off and tossed her in the air catching her with one arm and his board in the other.
"See that? You did amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:55 pm

The Ocean Stevie

He started..'explaining' but of course she didn't make much sense of it, she got the paddle out part and the lean forward bit, but that was it. And she didn't even get when or why to do those things, she made a confused face at him, biting on my lip and trying quite hard to make sense of what he was saying.
Then he just started doing what she was pretty sure was called paddling out and then he pulled her up and they were standing, she was clinging to him, her arms reaching backward, eyes wide and mouth agape as he moved them through the wave and back down by the shore. He tossed her up and then caught her, making her break into a grin and hold herself all tight against him still.
"See that? You did amazing!" Stevie shook her head at him.
"Are you kidding me? I just clinged on to you! You did it all." she rolled her eyes, patting his cheek "You did great." she leaned in and gave him a quick kiss, sighing happily against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:29 pm

The Ocean Avatar

He explained but she had no clue what he was talking about so he pulled her up and took her out to sea.

"Are you kidding me? I just clinged on to you! You did it all." she rolled her eyes, patting his cheek "You did great." she leaned in and gave him a quick kiss, sighing happily against his lips.

He chuckled. "Yeah, you clung to me, but you didn't fall, you didn't make us fall. You stayed upright and did a great job." He grinned and kissed her back. Cloud grinned when she had clung as tightly as she could to him. Her mouth and eyes wide open completely in shock. he sat her on the floating bored and leaned in kissing her again, smack dab on the lips.
"You're too cute Stevie. I should take you by surprise more often if it means you're gonna grab onto me and not let go." He teased poking her tummy.
Cloud tickled her an pushed her backwards into the water, her legs flailing as she tried to keep her balance, but she lost it and went plop! Into the water.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:58 pm

The Ocean Stevie

He kissed her again and Stevie twined her fingers in his hair, holding his lips there until she needed a breath, "But you did everything! I just..tried to stay alive?!" She giggled, running her hands down Clouds stomach with a little smile.

She giggled lightly "Feel free, I don't mind having an excuse to cling to you." She winked at him, biting down on her lip as he pulled away from the kiss and poked her stomach, tickling her. She giggled in response and squirmed a bit, trying to get him to stop, she was sitting on top of the surfboard so there wasn't much she could do without sending herself back-first into the water. Then he pushed her in and she flailed, trying to stay up. She came above the water, taking a deep breath and narrowing her eyes at him. "Okay, you're evil." She stuck out her tongue at him, turning her back to him and pretending to be upset.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:07 pm

The Ocean Avatar

"Feel free, I don't mind having an excuse to cling to you." She winked at him, biting down on her lip as he pulled away from the kiss and poked her stomach, tickling her.

"I like the idea." he grinned. her clinging to him..Yay!

She told him he was evil and turned her body away from him to pout and look upset.
At first he wasn't sure if she was crying or giggling when she turned but it instantly set in. She was giggling and trying to cover it up. He gasped and flung his hand to his forehead. "Oh No! she got wet! Whatever will we do?!" He called out dramatically flailing back as if someone had just broken HIS heart, He took the bored and pushed it up to shore.
"Oh how ever can I apologize!?" he swept her up and began tickling her again and when she protested he just pushed his lips against hers and tossed her again. This being the last time.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:55 pm

The Ocean Stevie

She watched him push the board up to shore, laughing hysterically into her hands and trying to make it sound as if she were crying. She peaked behind herself to see him bringing a hand to his forehead and pretending to be crushed. She bit her lip,turning towards him and he picked her up asking how he could apologize. He kissed her and then tossed her up, landing back in his arms with a little noise as their skin hit and she stuck out her tongue at him. "I think.." She trailed her arms up his and wrapped them around his neck "You could kiss me, and then maybe I'll forgive you.." She paused "Eventually." She was grinning at him, running her fingers through his hair softly and smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:15 pm

The Ocean Avatar

He took her hand and spun her, dipped her back as though they were dancing some fancy romantic dance and spun her back into him. He pressed his lips to hers tenderly and let his tongue skim the outside of her lips, when her lips parted invitingly he entered and let his tongue dance with hers. When the kiss broke a minute or two later he leaned in, put his forehead against hers and looked into her eyes.
"Ya know, I'm gonna be one happy camper if all I ever have to do to cheer you up is kiss you." he teased. "And I'd do that anyway."
His hands rested at her hips where they belonged and his eyes focused on the crystal blue of hers. "You're eyes are beautiful." he blurted, saying whatever happened to be on his mind. Luckily this time it was something acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:51 am

The Ocean Stevie

They did a little dance and she smiled, skin burning lightly where it touched his and heart beating irregularly. You'd think she'd be used to the way her body and heart reacted around him, but somehow she kept on feeling as if they'd just met and just touched and this was the first time for each and every little action. But they'd already had sex and still she found herself embarrassed of that skimpy blue bikini!

He licked the outside of her lip and she let out a breath, this tongue delving into her mouth and she kissed him back equally as deep, smiling slightly. She loved his kisses, they were so tender and yet so careless and easy at the same time. She found herself trying almost as hard as she could to be as good a kisser as him.
"Ya know, I'm gonna be one happy camper if all I ever have to do to cheer you up is kiss you." he teased. "And I'd do that anyway."
She beamed "I'll have to start getting upset more often." She ran her fingertips down his stomach, his hands on her waist and leaned into him while their foreheads rested together.

She blushed, cheeks going what she was sure to be at least a bright red. "You do too, their very green." She nodded, tracing beneath Cloud's eye with her fingertip, biting down on her lip. He was so handsome.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:39 pm

The Ocean Avatar

He shook his head immediately, "No no, I don't want you mad at me. I'll kiss you anytime you want, you don't have to be upset to get kisses." he shook his head vigorously. "You just say the word and my lips are open for your kissing pleasures." he informed her promptly. She hummed in satisfaction when he kissed her and their lips vibrated against eachother, it kind of tickled so he pulled back and licked his upper lip. "They're greenish now, but they turn silvery." He nodded. "But thank you,"

She looked up at him smiling, he could almost read the pleasure in her eyes and that made him beam.
"Thank you.." he said quietly. "For busting into my life, perfect timing by the way, my life was getting kinda dull." He hadn't had much excitement in a while. His life consisted of work, so..money making, working out, dealing with his brother, taking care of his adoptive parents when they needed help, he was just overall the father duck. He didn't mind, it had always been one of his favorite parts of having a big family, but after while it got tiring, and he was glad to be off and on his own.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:59 am

The Ocean Stevie

She smiled "That's good too, it's hard being angry at you." She nodded, it was true. It was much more natural to be..elated or eager or giddy around him but not angry. He made her far too happy for that to feel anything close to normal. And she didn't like feeling..absurdly odd when she was around him. Then they kissed, lips vibrating in that tingly way when they both let out a little noise, making her blush and grin at him. She nodded "I see, I think your eyes are like..the most glassy reflective things in the world. They're freaking beautiful." And then she was blushing even more because she sounded like such a lame, lame girl.

"Is that all I am? Some entertainment?" She was a little bit serious, but she winked anyways, resting her forehead gently against his chest and sighing, planting kisses there. "I hope I'm doing my job, busting into your life.." she nodded "Maybe, it was fate that we both went to the same stupidly lame movie at the same time." She felt stupid for saying it but whatever, right? He wouldn't get all scared and run off..surely, right?
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:15 pm

The Ocean Avatar

"That's good too, it's hard being angry at you." He nodded. "And I haven't really given you a reason to be mad at me." he shook his head, he didn't plan on it either. She was a ball of beautiful, blonde, sexy, hot, fun.
"I see, I think your eyes are like..the most glassy reflective things in the world. They're freaking beautiful." He pursed his lips. "They're reflective?" He crossed his eyes trying to see them, although it didn't work very well and he looked like a moron, "Thanks though."

"Is that all I am? Some entertainment?"
He shook his head. "No, but it's a pretty big bonus." resting her forehead gently against his chest and sighing, planting kisses there. He looked down and placed his chin atop her head resting it there. It was nice to have someone to cuddle and kiss. to talk to and such.

"I hope I'm doing my job, busting into your life.." she nodded "Maybe, it was fate that we both went to the same stupidly lame movie at the same time."
He grinned. "It's destiny m'lady. We were MEANT to be." he crinkled his nose.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:30 pm

The Ocean Stevie

He nodded. "And I haven't really given you a reason to be mad at me." She beamed at him "I hope you never do- if I was too angry I wouldn't wanna kiss you." That was probably a lie, she wasn't easy or anything. But his lips were just made for kissing and that's just what she wanted to do.

She giggled at him trying to look at his own eyes without a mirror and stuck out her tongue at him. "I just..can't explain it right." she smiled. It was totally true! His eyes were like mirrors and they were beautiful ones at that. You could see the ocean and it's foamy waves reflecting in his pupils. She grinned at him and ran her fingers through his hair, fixing it around his face because it was all messy. She didn't mind that- she actually just kinda wanted an excuse to touch him and his silky mess of hair. But whatever, right?

He crinkled his nose and she blushed, looking down sorta awkwardly but putting on a fake smile anyway. Maybe this is all they'll ever be, maybe that was just.. it. Maybe they'd continue on in this perfect little haze for a few weeks and then someone he could be with forever and ever would come along. That thought hurt Stevie more then she was willing to admit. But she laughed fakely and kissed his chest. "You never know." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:42 pm

The Ocean Avatar

She ruffled his hair around and fixed it so it wasn't standing in funky directions every which way. He crinkled his nose at her and shook it back out, making her fix it all over again. She didn't really seem to mind though. She said if she was REALLY mad she wouldn't want to kiss him and he stuck out his bottom lip. "I vow to try and never make you mad."
When they started talking about being meant for each other and such, even though they were just playing around she didn't seem quite as chipper.
Cloud peeked down at her, her laugh wasn't true and genuine like when he'd been silly and actually made her giggle. She had more of an off tone and he poked her making her look up at him. "I really DO like you Stevie..just so ya know."
She described his eyes as beautiful, clear and reflective, but when he was upset, worried or he was just waking up they were grey and dull instead of bright and silver.
Their silver lining faded a little as he looked at her with complete seriousness.
"I know, we've just met, we hardly know eachother and as cliche as it sounds..I feel like I've known you forever."
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:55 pm

The Ocean Stevie

He shook his hair back out and she fixed it again "I'm going to keep on fixing your hair until you can be a good little boy and leave it be." She smiled, touching his chest lightly with her left hand, right hand resting at his neck. Just in case she had to fix his hair again..of course, right, totally. She bit down on her lip while looking up at him, he was so handsome. Especially with the sunlight casting down on him as it raised itself even higher in the sky.

"I really DO like you Stevie..just so ya know." She blushed, face flaming "Well I really like you so it's a very good thing we share these feelings." She nodded, still blushing in pleasure. She was so happy he'd said that because every time he said it she was believing him more and more. He really was amazing, everything him was just..amazing. He stood right there before her with nice hair and a beautiful smile and she was secretly wondering if he was an angel in disguise or something.

"I know, we've just met, we hardly know each other and as cliche as it sounds..I feel like I've known you forever." She grinned at him, leaning up so her eyes were more level with his "I feel the same, really." She whispered, nodding and pressing her lips against his- trying to express everything she felt at that one moment. The waves rippled against then and she pushed herself a little tighter to him, trying to stay rooted in place.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:51 pm

The Ocean Avatar

He shook his hair back out and she fixed it again "I'm going to keep on fixing your hair until you can be a good little boy and leave it be." She smiled, touching his chest lightly with her left hand, right hand resting at his neck. He smirked and ruffled hers, leaving it wild and crazy. He nodded, smiling in approval. "Now you have wild, sexy, sex hair." he joked. He clawed the air. He admitted again that he liked her, and that he was liking her a lot, she blushed and told him "Well I really like you so it's a very good thing we share these feelings." he chuckled. "I suppose so. It sucks ASS when some you like someone and they don't like you back. What's terrible, is if you likes someone and they HATE you, just as much as you like them. I had a relationship like that once. Biggest crush ever and the girl was pure evil." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:22 pm

The Ocean Stevie

Stevie smiled at Cloud when he ruffled her hair, saying how now it looked sexy and she shook her head at him. "Whatever you say," She fixed his hair and then hers. "You cannot have sexy sex hair unless it was actually messed up during those sorts of activities." She lectured half joking and wagging her finger at him. She smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

She stoked his cheek with her thumb, smiling slightly and pressing her chest against his (though he was taller so it was more like her chest and his abs, her head and his neck). "What stupid girl wouldn't like you," She shook her head, laughing, it was a real question. She'd stated many times already how he was the perfect package. Any girl in her right mind would want a little bit of him- but to have his whole heart would be any girls dream (It was Stevie's too). "What'd you do to her?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:30 pm

The Ocean Avatar

"What'd I do to HER? NOTHING. I was really nice to her! I like..carried her books, and held doors for her and got her valentines cards and chocolates and flowers and all that jazz, on Christmas I bought her tickets to her favorite concert and she took the tickets went with another guy and never talked to me again!" He shook his head. "I have NO clue what happened to her." he shrugged.

Then he shook his head. "You can too have sex hair without sex causing it." he smirked. "Just adding some sound effects and having crazy hair will suffice." He made a loud sexy groaning sound, then a couple hmm's and oh's and turned around messing with his hair, when he turned back it looked like he had just been through crazy amazing sex. He grinned. "See."

"And what are you talking about? there are plenty of girls who don't like me. I CAN be a total douche, but only when the other person starts it."
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:13 pm

The Ocean Stevie

She smiled at him "You're just too sweet for her maybe?" She shrugged, that wasn't even a possibility, really, he couldn't be too sweet! Especially not for Stevie. "I don't think that was it hm.." she sighed "Maybe she was gay." She concluded, shrugging again.

She bit her lip, as he groaned and played with his hair and she shook her head at him, face flushed as he turned back. "Very true," She shrugged, giggling lightly. And now he had her all worked up! She pouted slightly,inwardly, not really noticeable unless you were looking at her lips. She crossed her arms over her chest and sighed, flopping back in the water and floating on her back, water bobbing at her ears and making little slosh slosh noises as it did so.

She shook her head in the water "I don't think so, you're far too sweet and sexy." She grinned, water lapping past her ears as her eyes lingered over his face and down his chest. why? Because he was hot- and because she simply..could.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:20 pm

The Ocean Avatar

She smiled at him "You're just too sweet for her
maybe?" She shrugged, that wasn't even a possibility, really, he
couldn't be too sweet! Especially not for Stevie. "I don't think that
was it hm.." she sighed "Maybe she was gay." She concluded, shrugging
again.

He chuckled, halfway amused. "Too sweet? haha! no babe, I'm really not. I'm just me. I'm NORMAL amount of sweet. There are plenty of guys who're just complete douche bags and apparently that's who you've been in communication with for way too long." Then she added she might've been a lesbian and he chuckled. "I've heard quite a few rumors that she's a hooker now anyway."

"Very
true," She shrugged, giggling lightly. And now he had her all worked
up! She pouted slightly,inwardly, not really noticeable unless you were
looking at her lips.

He just happened to be staring at her pleasantly plump lips as she poked them out. He pecked them, nibbling lightly. He'd get her to smile in about two seconds and then it would be all perfect and lovely again.

"I don't think so, you're far too sweet and
sexy." She grinned, water lapping past her ears as her eyes lingered
over his face and down his chest.

"Pssh geez ho, you're totally staring at my boobs." He joked. In a rather feminine voice. He kissed her jaw twice. "Be my girlfriend." he said quietly. "Please?" he added with another peck.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:32 pm

The Ocean Stevie

She grinned at his words, god he was so freaking adorable and hot at the same time. Normally there were those guys who were adorable and that's simply what they were (only adorable) like they were your little brother or something). But he managed to be completely and utterly sexy while still having a little bit of that boyish look and charm. "Well then, I'm very happy you're not with a hooker." She smiled- she couldn't be more happy, really.

He just happened to be staring at her pleasantly plump lips as she poked them out. He pecked them, nibbling lightly. He'd get her to smile in about two seconds and then it would be all perfect and lovely again. She kissed him back, smiling now because his kisses were like cherry sundae's (The kind that always made you feel better!).

She smiled "Oh yes," Rolling her eyes "Because you really oughta put a top on if you don't want me to stare." She giggled at him, he was really something, wasn't he?

He kissed her jaw twice. "Be my girlfriend." he said quietly. "Please?" he added with another peck. She blinked, the touch of his lips lingering at her jaw even though he'd pulled away to look at her face. She broke into a grin and took his hands, nodding "I'd love that." She leaned her forehead against his (with some effort as she stood on her tippy toes.). So what if they'd only met a day ago? So much had happened and she really couldn't be happier right now.

She was still in shock that someone like him would want to go out with a girl like her!
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:46 pm

The Ocean Avatar

She blinked, the touch of his lips lingering at
her jaw even though he'd pulled away to look at her face. She broke
into a grin and took his hands, nodding "I'd love that."

Cloud hadn't realized until a voice sounded that they'd been being watched. "Awwww" It was Brittini and Jasper walking back to the house.
She was grinning, "Those two are so cute together! look at that!" she pointed obviously at the newly conjoined couple. Jasper raised a brow.
"Dude..You got a hot girlfriend!" Brittini didn't seem phased by the fact Jasper was obviously checking Stevie out.

Cloud rolled his eyes. "you think I don't know?"
He flipped his hand at the two. "go on go on!" Jasper nodded and tugged the oohing and awwing Brittini away unwillingly.
Cloud looked back to Stevie. "Soo...I'm totally on cloud frickin nine right now. Did you really just say yes?"
When she nodded he just grinned.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:45 pm

The Ocean Stevie

"Dude..You got a hot girlfriend!" Brittini didn't seem phased by the fact Jasper was obviously checking Stevie out.

Cloud rolled his eyes. "you think I don't know?"

She blushed, red coloring her cheeks at their comments and bit down on her lip, running her finger through the ends of her hair absently as Cloud waved them away. Gosh he was cute and sweet and then he spoke and her face turned red about as soon as it had faded to it's normal tan color.

"I say yes." Her head bobbing up and down as she nodded, "As long as you really just asked..or maybe I'm going crazy." she smiled, shrugging and stoking his hand with her fingertips. He was so handsome, had he really just asked her out? Maybe she was going crazy and she was still sleeping in the bed next to him, or maybe even that part was imaginary. Maybe she was still sitting next to him in that boring movie.

Or maybe it really was real.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud.   The Ocean Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:28 pm

The Ocean Avatar

She blushed, red coloring her cheeks at their
comments and bit down on her lip, running her finger through the ends
of her hair absently as Cloud waved them away. .

He chuckled, the pink hue leaving her creme colored face. He pecked her cheek and ruffled his own hair again letting the water droplets fly in every direction, once meeting the water they made ripples but were pummeled by the strength of the tide.

"I say yes." Her head bobbing
up and down as she nodded, "As long as you really just asked..or maybe
I'm going crazy." she smiled, shrugging and stoking his hand with her
fingertips.

"I definitely asked." He grinned. "Now what would you like to do?" He asked in a kind way. "Anything specific you've never done that you think you'd enjoy?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   The Ocean Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:16 pm

The Ocean Stevie

Stevie watched the water form little ripples, rippling parts of the picture they were at the moment- reflection of them breaking in parts. Almost like a broken mirror- or something like that. She smiled at him, patting his hair down again and sticking out her tongue at him. "Hm, what would I like to do." She pondered, leaning her forehead against his chest again and sighing. "I'm not quite sure Mr. Cloud." She giggled because that sounded funny since she didn't know his last name and..well Mr. Cloud sounded like something a little kid would call a raincloud.

She smiled at him, her mouth should be sore by now, smiling at him, kissing him, there were lots of activities she hadn't engaged in for a long time that were suddenly becoming this every-day thing! She hadn't smiled (a real, genuine smile) in a long time and kissing, well Tommy was the last boy she kissed. He didn't compare of course, but whatever. "But yeah, you should pick." She nodded, "I can't decide." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   The Ocean Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:39 am

The Ocean Avatar

He nodded, as she told him he was gonna have to pick because she couldn't decide. He'd have to think about it for a while..but as gay as it sounded..maybe some shopping? Yeah. He was running low on clothing that fit, he assumed she as a girl would love being spoiled and getting a ton of new clothes. What could it hurt?

They splashed about in the water for another 20 minutes before the tide was getting too strong to be enjoyable and they exited the water. Cloud slipped on his flip-flops and grabbed his shirt, he shook the sand off of it and handed it to her, The winds were getting a little stronger and her in a bikini..wet skin, wind, it was very likely she'd get cold. His shirt could cover at least a little skin and block the wind.
They walked back to the house hand in hand.

(we can start up again somewhere random and say it's a week or two into it?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean   The Ocean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ocean
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoric Oblivion :: The Country Side-
Jump to: