Euphoric Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outdoor Seating.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Outdoor Seating.   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Enjoy our outdoor dining area, on the patio, under an umbrella, enjoy the nice weather!
Back to top Go down
http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Seeber   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Outdoor Seating. Avatar

Cloud walked through the door after Stevie, he wne to the counter "Two adults for the buffet please." he handed his credit card and the man nodded taking it, checking the ID on the card before swiping it. Cloud took one of the glasses and handed her the other. He filled up the cup with ice and got a diet coke although he didn't ned the diet. When he got situated he decided, sesne the indoors were so crowded they could sit o the deck oustide where the tables with the umbrellas were. They both got plate fulls of the pizza they wanted and headed to their table. He pulled out the chair for her and once she sat down he scooted her back to where she could reach, then sat down in the chair next to her.

"So miss Stevie, what brought you to the midnight movie?" he asked, although it was about 3 am now and the light outside was rather flattering for them both. He took a sip from his diet coke and looked up at from the tableat her, trying not to stare.
The waitress walked out to check up on them, her eyes instantly skimmed over Cloud. "Helllloo...Can I get you anything?" she said looking directly at Cloud. He shook his head and she walked off, not even bothering to ask Stevie if hse needed anything. Cloud furrowed his brow. "um excuse m-" the lady turned back around immediately "yes?" she nswered promptly, overly happy that he was speaking to her. "you didn't ask her if she needed anything..." he pointed out. the waitrsess scoffed. "I know." and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:46 pm

Outdoor Seating. Stevie

They walked into the pizza place, Stevie had only been there for a day but he must have been here for a while, or long enough to be pretty familiar with the city because he knew his way here easily. They got there seats outside and she smiled at him, thinking of how to answer and then just deciding to be honest. "Well, I've not really been staying anywhere for the past few years, I left home in dad's truck on the day of graduation and have been traveling in it since then." she nodded "And so the only thing to do really is see movies and meet new people, I managed to do both. I think I'm gonna stay here for a while, see how I like it. The main reason that I went though was because I hate sleeping in the back seat of my truck I feel like I haven't had a real good nights sleep in years!" she shook her head, blushing because of her stupid little rant.
And then that stupid waitress came over and swung her hips like she owned the place, walking straight up to Cloud and asking him if he'd like anything, completely ignoring her and leaving her smiling a bit as the girl turned away -unsatisfied. And then Stevie felt a bit insulted, but it was probably a good thing the girl wasn't asking her what she wanted, I mean she liked guys so she was all good.
She carried on- pretending the waitress had not interrupted them, and managed to make her unbearably annoyed- "What about you?" She asked wondering why he was there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sims2babes/
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Seeber   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Outdoor Seating. Avatar

He listened attentively as she told the reason she was here. "Truck? no offense, but a little blonde girl like you..not driving a porche or a mustang..? Niiice." It was an interesting, but she really didn't fit the stereotype of the blonde girl. She was nice, she didn't have some playboy bunny tattoo..at least that he knew of. She didn't demand him hold her hand and cal her beautiful every other second..maybe she dyed it blonde...he'd never met a blonde with so much character. well..good character. He made a face, "I suppose I'm lucky..and spoiled..Can't sleep without my king size sleep number bed." he took a sip of his drink the lady brought out only seconds later.

"Well my story..kinda far fetched..but I have a twin brother who..I discovered only a couple years ago and now we're room mates, but we met, hit it off and it's funny that you met me without him, he's usually everywhere I am." he said "that's the ultra condensed version of the story." The waitress came back balancing the pizza in one hand and a pitcher in the other. She set the pizza down, topped off their drinks and lingered for a moment to stare at Cloud. He stared back but not the same kind of stare, his eye brow was raised and looking at her like she had a third eye. She swished her hips as she walked past him, she flipped her hair too, trying to have him catch a wiff of her fruity shampooed scent. Cloud paid no attention and focused back on Stevie. "Is it just me or is this waitress trying waaay too hard...?" he whispered to Stevie.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Outdoor Seating. Stevie

Just as she was about to remark on that king size sleep number bed, little thoughts coming to mind about that bed that she shushed away, he went onto his story and she tried so hard not to grin or let her jaw drop.
She was just so tempted after hearing his story to break down in joyous screams, there were two of him? Two completely and utterly sexy boys walking around this town? Not that she'd want both - oh heaven's no. She's not like that at all. But there were two of them? That was insane. And the story that they didn't even know there was another just like them walking around made her shake her head with a little giggle. "That's amazing, how you had a twin and didn't even know it!" She paused to nod and take a bite off her pizza, swallowing before speaking again "Maybe I have a twin somewhere." She mused jokingly.
She just loved that, adored it even, hearing his little whisper as the waitress walked away and feeling her own smile tugging at her lips from seeing his disinterest in that woman. Stevie tried to act like she hadn't noticed and shrugged "From what I've seen she indeed is." She let out a giggle, trying to let out some of her the joy "No one's hips should sway like that." making a little tsk tsk noise with her tongue and shaking her head with another laugh, she stopped and took a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Outdoor Seating. Avatar

He shook his head. "Heavens no, and if hips must waddle like that..let them be decent hips." He nodded agreeing with himself. Stevie seemed interested in the whole twin idea, he raised a brow, wondering what she was thinking. "Well it was creepy at first and I wasn't sure if I even wanted to meet him, but I went ahead and now I say it's the best choice I ever made, although..he's quite a handfull. More of a kid than me, that's for sure and he NEVER knows his limits, especially when drinking." He rolled his eyes, "But, he's a good guy, can't stand to see people sad and will do just about anything to bring a smile to someone else's face."

He went for his second piece, he hadn't realized how hungry he was. He mentally went back over the day he had had previously, woke up, went to the gym, went swimming after that, ate a bagel, work, animals, brother time, had he really not eaten anything but a bagel? No wonder he was hungry. He flipped his pizza around and took a bite right from the middle of the crust before turning it back around and biting off the point.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Stevie   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:55 pm

Outdoor Seating. Stevie

She nodded "If I never see someone with decent hips- I'll make sure to introduce you." Was she blushing? She sure hoped not, her mind wandering- wondering if maybe her hips were half decent. And then feeling that blush color her face- trying to ignore it. She was so stupid, thinking such thoughts about a guy she'd just met and she could feel herself falling into that pit of crushing. It was like some stupid dark room that you couldn't find your way out of even with a flashlight. She hated liking guys in this way, all the guys she'd ever met had made fun of her or told stories up about having sex with her. And all of the stories were wrong, except for Tomas' but still. Cloud seemed different to Stevie though, maybe it was just a small crush that would go away, if she kept telling herself maybe the butterflies in her stomach would leave too, she'd try.

And then he started talking about his brother and she was intrigued a bit, not too much though, no she liked Cloud a lot. Surely she wouldn't enjoy anyone's company as much as his- which again she felt was stupid because they'd only just met. "I think I like you better." She nodded and tried not to smile but couldn't hold back the sweet, gentle one that fell over her lips anyways. And he bit into his pizza and reminded her of her own food laying on her plate, she picked up her own pizza and took a small bite off the end of it, washing it down with her drink and a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:05 pm

Outdoor Seating. Avatar
Outdoor Seating. Jasper

He nodded. " I've seen at least one today." He winked playfully, telling her yes, her hips would look just fine swaying about. Not that she'd have to do that to get his attention.
She listened to him when he talked about Jasper but he smiled when she said she liked him better, not even needing to meet his brother to make that decision. Jasper was blonde...for some reason a lot of girls liked blonde guys. He rolled his eyes at the thought, dark hair was soo much better on most guys. Him for sure. He finished his pizza and leaned back a little relaxing, letting the pizza settle in his stomach before anymore movement. He was perfectly content leaning back, talking to Stevie.

"I'll definitely remember to go to the midnight movie more often." he muttered to himself, if meeting girls like her came with the package, he could skip some of the sleep.
It wasn't too long before a familiar, loud voice carried out over the restaurant and to the deck they were on " But but, ooh come on! I'm just so gosh darn cute remember?!"
Cloud smacked himself on the forehead. "Speak of the devil here he comes now."
Jasper was following that waitress around poking at her trying to get a discount, she'd been flirting with him, and though he had absolutely no interest in her he had interest for pizza and if he could get it cheaper...awesome! Jasper spotted his brother outside and waved the the waitress, hopped over a chair and went outside. He grabbed a chair and swung it around infornt of him sitting on it backwards facing the table. "Sup bro, who's the hottie?" He was obviously saying in in a friendly joking way as apposed to a sleezy douche bag. "I'm Jasper, the better half of this guy." He smirked offering his hand to Stevie. With the other he snagged Cloud's pizza and took a bite then handed it back.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Outdoor Seating. Stevie

She was blushing more now at that wink, did he know how incredible he was? Not just in looks but the way he acted, just so adorable. But not adorable in the way woman would want to pinch his cheeks, no not like that, like they'd all want to kiss him and go out with him because he was just so charming and sweet. She let out a giggle and grinned openly at him, adjusting her shirt just for something to do, letting her smile widen as she looked down. Letting out more joy, she would just die if she had to hold it in. She felt like a schoolgirl, really she did.

And then he said his brother was there, she'd been perfectly content admiring Cloud leaning back in that chair and talking, he looked even more handsome in the dim lighting out here. He just kept on looking better and better as time went on. And then his brother was there in a crash of movement, after flirting with a waitress and Stevie blushed kind of wondering if he was referring to her. She felt so stupid as she did a quick check to both sides of her, seeing if it was for sure her he was talking about and then reaching out to shake his hand. "I'm Stevie." She nodded, looking between Cloud and his brother as she set her hands in her lap.

They were both so..handsome, and the guys she'd liked in the past- oh all of them seemed to support that same blonde hair and beautiful haircut but Cloud was just so perfect how he was. And suddenly dark hair was her favorite and she was still blushing at the comment where he called her a 'hottie'. She wasn't 'hot' was she? She couldn't remember a time when she'd even felt remotely attractive, but her confidence had always been low since she was always made fun of. But she sat there, just wishing it was Cloud who said it instead, already preferring him to his brother. She was biased of course, and his brother seemed cool but the object of her affection had dark hair and was sitting across the table from her.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Cloooouuuddd   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:26 pm

Outdoor Seating. Avatar

When Jasper looked the other direction Cloud pointed at him and swirled his finger up by his temple, calling the boy crazy. Cloud separated half the pizza and handed his brother the box containing part of the left overs. "Take it away Jasper, quit trying to use your "charm" the waitress is NOT going to give you a discount." Cloud reminded him.
Jasper ignored Cloud's response and smiled ta Stevie, "Cloud's thinking it too by the way Stevie, he thinks you're a total babe, use it to your advantage." He winked but with the opposite eye from the one Cloud had used earlier. "I just got free pizza I think I'll leave you two alone for now. Cloud don't you scare her off!" And as quickly as he had appeared he vanished back out the door and down the street. Cloud had been beat red as his brother told her what he was thinking.
Cloud shrugged, "That's the other annoying thing about being a twin...we can basically read eachother's minds..but I don't go around blurting HIS thoughts to everyone." He took a gulp of his drink and looked back up, hoping that wouldn't make anything awkward.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Outdoor Seating. Stevie

She watched Cloud with a grin as he called his brother crazy, holding back a giggle, she hadn't been so happy in such a long time! It was amazing how just a little while spent with Cloud could make things so much better in your life. He could be an anti depressant, not about to tell him the joke out loud. Gosh he should know how he was making her feel, all the heart-skipping-beats madness and face flushing thing, it wasn't normal. Not for her anyways, he wouldn't notice though he didn't know her aside from when he was around her. She was such a serious girl most times, just going from place to place and being unhappy trying to find a place where she felt right.
And oh gosh her face must have been as read as the tomato sauce on the pizza, she was so..thrilled at that. It probably wasn't true, his brother was just teasing him for surely. And then she peaked up to see his face more red then hers and hear him murmuring about mind-reading-brothers and Stevie was blushing even more. So it was true? She was so tempted to just ask, trying not to smile in happiness or frown in thought as they sat there. "Mind reading?" She paused to giggle "So you're saying you really think that?" Was she whispering, and really thinking that? Ah gosh
she felt stupid for asking.
Disappointment would not be forgiving.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:39 pm

Outdoor Seating. Avatar

Cloud looked at her like she was crazy when she asked if he meant it.
"Oh no, don't tell me you're the crazy type who owns one of those fun house mirrors or something, sees something completely different than what the rest the world sees. Stevie, No joke and I'm totally not trying to hit on you, but in all honesty. Uh..hell yes, you're gorgeous. Or..as my brother would say.."a total babe" " He rolled his eyes, brothers...ugh. "Yes though, mind reading. We can give eachother one glance and basically get the gist of what the other is thinking..." He shrugged his shoulders. "It's a twin thing."

He sighed, the girl now probably thought he was absolutely insane and would never want to talk to such a wacko again, THANKS bro. Sometimes Jasper was too much of a brother.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Seating.   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Outdoor Seating. Stevie

She was blushing so bad, so terribly terribly read. To the point that she wasn't sure her face would ever return to it's normal color. She tried to act like she wasn't all giddy off the simple thought that he actually thought she was attractive! And even better then that 'a total babe'. She shrugged "No fun house mirrors, simply real ones." She laughed lightly, trying to resist the urge to stand up and jump up and down in happiness. "Er..but.thanks." Peaking up from the spot on the ground she was staring at while her blush was fading "you're not so bad yourself." She nodded "Er..not that you're bad at all..cause...you're not." Oh and here came that familiar blush again, coating her face in it's bright-pink glory.
She was still wondering why she'd decided to talk when he started telling her about how he and his brother had that 'twin thing'. She nodded "I had a friend like that, we could take one look at each other and just know. If someone said something that was even a little bit perverted we'd glance at each other and bust up laughing" Shaking her head at the great memories and running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: cloud seeber   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Outdoor Seating. Avatar

Cloud chuckled, "Dirty minded, I'll have to remember that. my dumbass brother will constantly quiz you to see how perverted you are if by chance you stick around me for any amount of time, just a warning." He said with a tiny crooked smile. The fact that she didn't look at him in disgust when he admitted thinking she was hot was a good sign and the fact they were both turning into tomatoes wasn't a bad thing either. She complimented his looks and he nodded, "Thanks."

He thought for a moment, was it that his brother was just so much more of a man hoe?
Yeah, that's what got him the girls, plus..he was kind of-no. He was a major show off, and the quality of girl he brought home weren't always A+ class. Cloud finished his drink and spoke again, "Well at least we have that awkward, You're good looking, chat over and done with."
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:14 pm

Outdoor Seating. Stevie

She blushed "Not so dirty minded anymore." She was shaking her head as her blush faded "It's called a mature mind." She gave a wink and leaned up to take a last sip off of her drink. Hearing him talk about 'if she stuck around' she nodded "I'm sticking around as long as you'll let me be your friend." She was nodding and she wasn't blushing for the first time ever it seemed, looking across the table and meeting his eyes with a grin. He was very handsome, normally someone’s attractiveness (the shock of it, or maybe the emotion was awe, she wasn’t quite sure) would fade with the more time you spent with them. But he seemed to only get hotter and more breathtaking as time progressed.

She nodded at that “Well, it’s good being honest,” She shrugged acting like that part of their conversation hadn’t been one of her favorites..ever. “Anyways, yeah it is nice to have that behind us.” She was nodding still and took a sip of her drink to distract herself.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Outdoor Seating. Avatar

Cloud smirked "Oh, I see, mature mind is THAT what the kids call it these days."
He rolled his eyes. His eyes scanned her from head to..edge of table, considering that's the farthest he could examine. He didn't do it out and obviously but enough that if she was paying attention closely, she'd catch it. Cloud felt his phone buzz in his pocket. "sorry," he said and pulled his phone out, sliding it open to read the text.

"Frm:Jasper
.Didja Kiss her yet!?"

Cloud sighed and typed back quickly. "You know, it's not all about that. I DID just meet her. So no." As he slipped it back into his pocket it vibrated again in his hand. He glared at the phone but read it anyway. "Prude little boy." his eyebrows furrowed. "No, just not a man hoe like you." and he turned his phone to silent sticking it back in his pocket. "Apparently my brother's more of a douche than I thought." He muttered under his breath before looking back to Stevie.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Outdoor Seating. Stevie

She giggled and stuck her tongue out at him"I wouldn't know, I'm not a kid." She rolled her eyes and tossed her hand through her long hair absently, undoing any tangles there may have been with quick ease. And she looked back down as he pulled his phone out, sighing and replying to a text, and then his phone shook again and he replied again and she peaked up to hear him mumbling about his brother. "What'd your brother say?" She asked, looking up at him.

She was curios, She didn't understand why he made her so thoughtful, but well, he did. And it made her annoyed at herself, no one ever really made her want to know so much about him. She wanted to know all about his childhood, his favorite colors, favorite foods, not in that creepy stalkerish way! Oh gosh no! But she wanted to get to know him better, for friend purposes for course. Ha.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:03 pm

Outdoor Seating. Avatar

"Remember how I said he was a man-hoe?" He questioned, she nodded and he went on.
"Well now he wants to know if I've done kissed you." He shook his head. "I realize some girls want the guy to make the first move, and it's not like there's a problem with it, but on the very first day they meet? Isn't that a bit fast for most girls?" He shook his head. He was a very respectful guy, his brother was the ultra playful guy..Main differences right there.

The waitress came back out to hand them their ticket and as she swirved, the tray she balanced at her hip went a bit off and the bright red-koolaid for some kid came flying. It splashed all OVER Stevie and Cloud both. The waitress spun back around and yelled, she began babbling crazily trying to apologize, she grabbed napkins from her apron and stuffed them in Cloud's lap, Cloud forced himself and the chair backwards keeping the waitress's hands off of his crotch! In the process he lost grip of his last slice of pizza and somehow it ended up in the waitress's cleavage.

Stevie's shirt was soaked with red liquid, his jeans were soaked from the explosion of sugar water and his hair was slightly damp and his bangs dripped here and there.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Outdoor Seating. Stevie

Kissed her? She was blushing, she was trying not to - If that were possible, but she was. And her face was so hot and red with the blush as he kept on talking, making her blush fade and a grin fall onto her lips. He was so considerate, really, she wished she'd met more guys like him, only she liked him, he was so original and one of a kind. She was still beaming at him, how adorable he was when something happened.

Somehow she ended up soaked with red juice and that waitresses hands were all over Clouds crotch, not exactly looking like it was just to wipe away that juice. She looked down to see her bra showing through her shirt and moved with shaking hands to zip her jacket up in one swift movement, her head was a bit jumbled and she was blushing. Then there was pizza in the waitresses shirt and all Stevie was biting her lip to stop from giggling. But they broke through anyways, not really sure how to control herself when she was around him, blushing, giggling and this situation was far too funny not to laugh at. Well, even if she was a bit annoyed at that waitress for feeling up on him she couldn't help but laughing thinking 'Karma's a bitch' over and over in her head, adding to her laughter. She stood up and sad down next to Cloud, looking down at him "Are you okay?" She was trying not to laugh as she looked down at him, laying on the ground with the chair lopsided beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:11 pm

Outdoor Seating. Avatar

The phone was being exploded as his brother bugged him, he put it on silent but his pocket kept lighting up. He glared at it and pulled it back out, dialed the number and stuck it to his ear. "Jasper, quit blowing up my phone with texts, you may be into the hooker thing but me..yeah..not so much. She's not that type. So buzz off or I'll feed you to that annoying dog next door." He hung up and put his phone away once more.

The next minute complete chaos struck out, Cloud ended up on the ground and when the waitress ran away, Stevie stood above him trying not to laugh as she asked about his physical state of pain. He shook his head, "Don't hold it in, go ahead laugh." he too was chuckling.,
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:34 pm

Outdoor Seating. Stevie

Stevie broke into a fit of giggles when he'd given her permission to laugh, his own enchanting laugh filling her ears. She was laughing so hard, doubling over and tipping so she was leaning her side against Clouds, her skin burned at the touch and she blushed. She just couldn't stop laughing, smiling down at him before tears came to her eyes at how much she was laughing. She bit her lip to stop the giggles, looking around, the few people who had been inside the pizza place (it was .. early in the morning) had come out when he'd fallen over and were giving the cool-aid soaked pair strange glances.

She bit back her smile, feeling awkward as she looked up at the on-lookers, they didn't even look away and she was giggling so much still. "We should go." She nodded and ran a hand through her blonde hair, covered with darkness at the ends, her jacket was sticking to her shirt and her hair to her jacket! Ah! She must have looked a mess. She blushed.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Outdoor Seating. Avatar

He too was laughing rather hard now as they sat on the ground rather toppled over, Kool-aid everywhere, pizza sauce in places unimaginable. People staring, others laughing, some appalled, she stated they should leave and he quickly agreed still chuckling as he brushed the remaining ice from his crotch,he stood up and offered her a hand to help her up. When they were both to their feet he left the money owed in the fold of the black check book the waitress left and he lead them from the outdoor area.
"I have a suggestion." He started. "Considering you're living in your truck, you say, and my brother shouldn't be home for another.. 5 or 6 hours.. You can come to my place if you'd like. Get that cleaned cuz hell mine needs it too and we can both change there. Maybe watch a movie, and possibly really watch it this time..?" He offered hoping with everything in him that she'd accept.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:29 pm

Outdoor Seating. Stevie

He helped her up, her face still flushed thank god 'else he might have noticed the new blush there, and she smiled. Soon they were outside the restaurant and she heard his offer, hoping her face hadn't lit up too obviously. She beamed "I'll need to go to the theater and get my truck, don't want it to get stolen." Stevie shook her head and then smiled at him again "But I'd love to- really."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outdoor Seating. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Seating.   Outdoor Seating. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outdoor Seating.
Page 1 of 1