Euphoric Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Indoor Seating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Indoor Seating   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:19 pm

Sit at the bar and enjoy your smoothie, 50's style. Enjoy the roller blade service and old timey feel.
Back to top Go down
http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Gage   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Indoor Seating Gage

Gage grinned looking at the massive sign telling him they had smoothies. He had a surprise to show Kami when he saw her next. He reached into his phone and dialed the number from memory. "hey Baby! How're you? And my baby?" he added. He grinned at the response. "I wanna show you something so get you're self down here. I'm at the smoothie shop on 71st." he pointed to something on the menu and nodded to the waitress who scurried about to get his order. "Yes ma'am. Can't wait to see you, love you too. Bye." He hung up and grinned to himself.
Kami was gonna love it, he just knew it.

He sure loved it. He adjusted his shirt and waited for the smoothie soon to come.
The girl set it down and grinned at him and sat down to start flirting, he was friendly but leaned into her and whispered. "Sorry love, I'm taken." the girl blushed. "oh..well..uh..sorry." she hopped up and zoomed away.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:42 pm

Indoor Seating Kami

Kami had been at home, trying to figure out what to fix to eat when Gage had called her. He told her to come to the smoothie shop on 71st because he had something to show her. Another surprise? Even though she should probably be used to him having surprises for her all the time, each time he had one she still got extremely flattered and, well surprised.

So instead of fixing herself something to eat, she put all of the things away and headed to where Gage had told her to go. It didn't take her long to get there, despite the fact she had decided to walk. She walked in the shop and immediatly spotted Gage and some girl sitting with him. Kami raised an eyebrow, but then laughed when she saw him lean forward, whisper something, and the girl scurried away. Kami made her way over, sitting across from Gage at the table. "So what is it you have to show me this time?" She asked with a small smile. She noticed the girl who had left watching. The look on her face was quite funny too. Maybe it was the fact that Kami had a small 'baby bump'. It wasn't too noticable yet, but the fact she was wearing a normal tanktop and sweatpants made it a little more noticable.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: age   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Indoor Seating Gage

He grinned seeing Kami walk in. She sat down with him and leaned over the table pecking her lips. "Ok..ready?" She looked at him suspiciously and he stood up lifting his shirt up, on his back you could read in gorgeous script lettering "I'm a daddy." he grinned proudly. "When the baby is born I'm gonna go get it filled in and right underneath it it's gonna have the birth date." he informed her.

He smirked, it was obvious the boy couldn't be happier. The ring glistened on her finger and he looked down at his own ring, showing his commitment with Kami.
"We really need to get going on names." he nodded. This month had been great. he got a job, he got a raise, he was gonna be a daddy and that thought played over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Indoor Seating Kami

Kami watched Gage stand and turn before lifting his shirt. What the heck was he doing... well, besides flashing everyone on that side of the smoothie shop. When she saw the tattoo across his back she grinned. He was officially the most amazing (and probably the most excited) guy ever. She stood too, took his face in her hands, and kissed him. "I love you," she whispered before sitting back down in her seat.

When he mentioned that they needed to start thinking about names, Kami rolled her eyes. "Gage we have seven months. Plus, we don't even know the gender yet. Do we even want to know the gender, or do you think it would be better as a surprise?"
So far the only thing the doctors had been informing Kami on was how the baby's health was. They hadn't come across any problems yet. The baby should be a perfectly healthy baby.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Gage   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Indoor Seating Gage

He mimicked her and rolled his eyes too pushing a puff of air out.
"Seven months, that first TWO went by entirely crazy fast, you don't think it'll be just as quick for the rest? And you knooow I'm a procrastinator. We should think of names before the thing pops out and such." he nodded. he added a tiny grin and added. "I love you too Kami,"
"uuugghh this is our child we're talking about here...WE NEED to know if it's a boy or a girl. Ya know. nesting!" he nodded. "Like in Juno! The chick has to like build the nursery and prepare it and such and make it perfect so the baby knows it's loved and all that jazz, and we don't wanna splatter the walls with pink paint and have a gay son..." he shook his head. "no no." the funny thing was he was completely and totally serious. he was a paranoid super excited guy who was ready to be a frickin daddy!
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Indoor Seating Kami

Kami laughed, shaking her head. Gage was so hyped up about this. It was really entertaining to watch. She stood, walked over to his side of the table, and sat down with him. Her head found his shoulder and she placed his hand on her stomach as she closed her eyes. "So what names are you thinking about?" Her voice was low, but it didn't matter since she was so close to him.

"Are you going to put together the room? I mean, I'm sure I can help you with the designs and stuff but I know nothing about what piece of wood goes where and such. But you know what, when you said splatters that gave me an idea. We should put down some plastic on the floor, paint the walls black, then after the black dries, we should stand in the middle of the room and throw bright colored paint everywhere. You know, like neon green, blue, orange, red. The basic colors. It would be the most amazing thing ever." She grinned, her eyes still closed and her head still resting on his shoulder. "I'm pretty sure that would fit both a boy and girl, and you wouldn't have to worry about the room making your possible son gay."
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Gage   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Indoor Seating Gage

Her idea about splattering paint all over the baby's bedroom made his eyes widen.
"Kami you're a fucking genius. I mean..freakin?" He blushed. "I'm going to have to learn to talk more...appropriate like. I also don't want my son to be a total asshole and cuss at everyone saying "My daddy taught me this word" ya know. Rawr children are hard work and it isn't even here yet!"

"Well, no boring simple names like Jenny. That's just not us. If it's a girl..maybe..I dunno uhh." he tapped his chin in thought but went off topic when he was handed his smoothie. He gulped down part of it and offered her some. It was a yummy Strawberry breeze, perfect combo of coconut, strawberry, pineapple, banana and ice. It wasn't packed with sugar and it was his favorite non-alcoholic drink.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Indoor Seating Kami

Until now, Kami hadn't thought about the fact that both her and Gage had an extensive vocabulary. "Yeah, you're right. We'll both have to watch what we say and do now. I don't want our kid to be the one teaching all the 'naughty' words to the other kids the first day of kindergarden."

Kami wasn't exactly the best at coming up with names. Like Gage, she wanted something that wasn't ordinary. At the same time she didn't want something too far out there either. "I like the name Leila for a girl," she nodded and looked at him. "I'm not sure about a boy though." She shrugged and took some of the smoothie he had ordered. It was the first time she had ever tried one, but she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Gage   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Indoor Seating Gage

Gage nodded. "Leila, that's cute." He nodded.
"I've always liked Dakota for a boy or girl." He said thinking aloud. He didn't know. It felt like only yesterday he was going crazy, doing whatever he wanted to do, sleeping around, drinking, now..he was happy, settled down and soon to have a family.
"This is crazy." he took a deep breath. "I'm gonna be a daddy." He twiddled his thumbs "Can I get another strawberry breeze?" he asked the waitress as she came by. She nodded and came back with another. "it's on the house." she said kindly. "Congratulations." she added as she smiled shyly at Kami.

Gage grinned, she wasn't one of those skeazy hoes who flirted with taken men, GOOD.
He was taken and HAPPILY taken. No thanks.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Indoor Seating Kami

Kami smiled, looking up into Gage's eyes. "You're going to be an amazing daddy too. I can tell already." She kissed the underside of his jaw before the waitress came back, and murmered a small "Thanks," when she congratulated them.

"I'm still not sure how I'm going to take the whole big stomach, birthing process thing. And I'm not sure how you're going to take it either. I can see you screaming when we're in the birthing room, then passing out before anything really happens." She laughed, poking him in the side. "You're lucky. You get to have a kid and keep the amazing body."
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Gage   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:57 pm

Indoor Seating Gage

"You're going to be an amazing daddy too. I can tell already." She kissed the underside of his jaw before the waitress came back, and murmered a small "Thanks," when she congratulated them.

His cheeks flushed bright red and he grinned. "Thanks baby." he whispered.
"I can't wait for this baby to be frickin born already!"

"I'm still not sure how I'm going to take the whole big stomach, birthing process thing. And I'm not sure how you're going to take it either. I can see you screaming when we're in the birthing room, then passing out before anything really happens." She laughed, poking him in the side. "You're lucky. You get to have a kid and keep the amazing body."

He smirked. "Want me to completely let myself go and get a huge belly and slowly work it off over a period of 9 months? I can do it." He teased. "But of course Kami, I'm here. Duh. You're beautiful, a big pregnant belly will only prominently show the world you're taken and you're mine. I'm JUST FINE with that." he grinned boyishly.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:07 pm

Indoor Seating Kami

Kami laughed at him when he commented on waiting for the baby to be born. "You're so giddy. It's adorable." She reached over him and took the smoothie, drinking about a fourth of it before handing it to Gage. "You have good taste. How do you find this stuff?" Instead of waiting for him to answer, she picked the smoothie up again and drank some more of it. "I want some french fries."

He smirked. "Want me to completely let myself go and get a huge belly and slowly work it off over a period of 9 months? I can do it." He teased. "But of course Kami, I'm here. Duh. You're beautiful, a big pregnant belly will only prominently show the world you're taken and you're mine. I'm JUST FINE with that." he grinned boyishly.

She grimaced and shook her head. "No, I like your body just like this. Please do no let yourself go. I'd be extremely depressed." She smiled, placing a hand on his abs and tracing his muscle through his shirt before placing her hand back in her lap. "I think you're just happy that you've finally branded me."
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Gage   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:37 pm

Indoor Seating Gage

She grimaced and shook her head. "No, I like your body just like this. Please do no let yourself go. I'd be extremely depressed." She smiled, placing a hand on his abs and tracing his muscle through his shirt before placing her hand back in her lap. "I think you're just happy that you've finally branded me."

He grinned, this whole him being cute stuff was great but her little comment about being branded made got him cheesin. He kissed her forehead and nodded.
"I find this stuff because my stomach requires it! Now to find you some french fries!"
He stood up and took her hand leading her from the smoothie shop.

He also agreed, "I'd prefer to stay sexy in your eyes, keep the body and let you grow, because after the baby,,you'll go right back to your perfect thin self. And heck the whole time you're pregnant..you'll be the hottest mommy-too-be ever!"
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Indoor Seating Kami

He also agreed, "I'd prefer to stay sexy in your eyes, keep the body and let you grow, because after the baby,,you'll go right back to your perfect thin self. And heck the whole time you're pregnant..you'll be the hottest mommy-too-be ever!"

"You'll always be sexy, no matter what. You just are." She nodded, swinging their intertwined hands as they walked. "Plus, you know exactly how to get me to do whatever you want. You're just good like that." She smiled and giggled a little.

"I want to go shopping sometime and get some cute maternity clothes for when I actually get bigger." She placed a hand on her still small, yet slightly bigger, stomach. "Right now I can still wear some of my stuff and your stuff without it being noticable." She spent more time in his clothes anyways. It was rare that she was actually in something that belonged to her, espcially if she was just lounging around the house.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Gage   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Indoor Seating Gage

He chuckled. "They make cute maternity clothes?" He shrugged.
"I didn't know that. But heck, wanna go shopping we'll go shopping" he nodded in agreement. She commented on him being able to make her do anything and he bit his lip to keep form saying anything that'd get him slapped. Gage winked at her remembering all the times they'd "done things" and all the silly places they'd been. How romantic some of them were, how random others, their entire relationship was pretty crazy and the whole...wedding thing? Yeah. Married before they even knew eachother and yet had a movie scenario and actually fell in love. It was cute, but ridiculous at the time.
He kind of zoned out thinking about all the things they went through together and how much they really loved eachother. he eyed the big, sparkling, pink tented crystal ring on her finger and remebered the whole story behind it, it being tossed and how he'd searched for hours to find it again. Their life was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Indoor Seating Kami

When Kami looked up at Gage again she could tell he was drifting off into another world. A world where he was thinking about their past. A small smile made it's way onto her lips as she waited for him to look down at her again. Their relationship was pretty crazy. They were married the night they met, hated each other for about two months, been through the worst fights, dealt with the drama involved in drugs, and somehow managed to fall in love. She stopped while they were walking and wrapped her arms around him, just holding him for a moment. She didn't say anything, she didn't really need to.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Gage   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:14 pm

Indoor Seating Gage

"Hmmm..after your fries..what would you like to do..?You pick, ANYTHING in the world, let's do it. Let's go and do something great." he nodded. "We should." He agreed with himself. They'd done so much..but there HAD to be something new and exciting to do.
He thought for a moment. "We could go get the paint...and make that nursery bomb." he grinned thinking about her idea. "oooh checker print curtains.." it was ridiculous how he was either thinking about Kami or the baby, the guy needed some male bonding time...MOOSE!
{I oughtta call that playa}
{do it when you get home tonight}
{yes, good idea}
Gage danced down the sidewalk pulling her along, he twirled her a couple times just for the fun of it and grinned at the funny stares they received.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Indoor Seating Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:28 pm

Indoor Seating Kami

"That sounds like fun to me," she nodded. "But paint fumes won't hurt the baby will they? I didn't think about that. I don't know much about all that stuff..." Kami looked up at him with a questioning look. She wasn't sure how much he knew, but it probably wasn't much more than her.

He pulled her along the side walk, dancing, and twirling her around. "Gage," she laughed, holding onto his hand so she didn't fall over or something. "You're crazy," she rolled her eyes but was smiling the entire time. Right now all the really wanted was some food. She glanced at him. "I'll be able to think more after I eat. Then we can figure out if it's safe for me to go play with paint. I hope it is because that will be a ton of fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Indoor Seating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Seating   Indoor Seating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indoor Seating
Page 1 of 1