Euphoric Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lewis and Zenna's lovely house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Empty
PostSubject: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Victorian-holiday-ENTERT1205-de
Where Lewis, Ryder and Zenna lives.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:26 pm

Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Zenna_10

As they arrived at the house, Zenna smiled. This was their new home. Theirs. She got out of the car and helped Ryder with his bags. She opened the door and stepped into the front room, setting Ryder's bag on the floor. It was a beautiful house. She looked over to Lewis who was just closed the door. "Well guys, this is our new home!" Zenna exclaimed. Not long after, there was a knock on the door. Lewis walked over and opened the door to reveal a delivery boy. "Uhm, Miss Zenna Lola Flatz and Mister Lewis Dyann Geogrett?" He asked. Lewis nodded. The delivery boy smiled.

"We have your furniture here, Mr. Georgrett."
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:15 pm

Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Lewis

As they arrived at the house, Zenna smiled. This was their new home. Theirs. She got out of the car and helped Ryder with his bags. She opened the door and stepped into the front room, setting Ryder's bag on the floor. It was a beautiful house. She looked over to Lewis who was just closed the door. "Well guys, this is our new home!" Zenna exclaimed. Not long after, there was a knock on the door. Lewis walked over and opened the door to reveal a delivery boy. "Uhm, Miss Zenna Lola Flatz and Mister Lewis Dyann Geogrett?" He asked. Lewis nodded. The delivery boy smiled.

"We have your furniture here, Mr. Georgrett."

"Yeaaah!" Ryder cheered as the delivery boy showed up and said that he have their furniture. Lewis looked our the door, behind the delivery guy. He saw the two huge moving trucks and bunch of buff men to help moving the furniture in the house. Lewis smiled and signed some papers that the delivery boy asked him to. After about a hour and half, of moving, screaming (mostly from Ryder), running, carrying, dropping and chatting was over. Lewis waved goodbye to those buff men and a delivery man, then closed the door. Lewis sighed and plopped down on the new couch, and Ryder was just laying on new rug, very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Ryder cried out in happiness. Zenna laughed. After about half an hour everything was finished. Zenna waved the men goodbye and thanked them. She returned to the lounge room and Lewis was on the couch and Ryder was on the rug. Zenna smiled and sighed, sitting down next to Lewis. She snuggled up to the side of Lewis and sighed again. Just then her phone started ringing. She jolted a little and flipped open her mobile.

"Hello?"
"Hey Zen! It's your favourite big brother."
"Wez! Oh my god! What a suprise!"
"Hows you and Lewis?"
"Great! We've just moved into a house with his little brother."
"That's great darl! Listen I needa tell you something."
"Yes?"
"Mum, Dad and me are going to come and visit."
"Are you serious?!"
"Dead serious. What time is good for you guys?"

Zenna thought for a moment, she told Wesley to wait for a minute then she whispered to Lewis, "Is this afternoon okay for them to drive out? They don't live too far from here, it'll take them about 2 hours to get here." Lewis just nodded. Zenna pecked him on the cheek and returned to the call.

"Hey, yeah, this afternoon will be great."
"Okay, well, see you soon Zen! Love you!"
"Love you too Wez, bye!"

"Well, my parents and my brother are coming to visit us! Are you excited?" Zenna asked.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Zenna thought for a moment, she told Wesley to wait for a minute then she whispered to Lewis, "Is this afternoon okay for them to drive out? They don't live too far from here, it'll take them about 2 hours to get here." Lewis just nodded. Zenna pecked him on the cheek and returned to the call.

Lewis didn't listen to Zenna's conversation on the phone. He was just sitting there and watching TV with Ryder while Zenna was talking on phone. She asked Lewis, if afternoon was okay for them to visit. Lewis just nodded then wondered, who is exactly 'them'? Then Zenna announced that her brother and parents are coming, Lewis and Ryder snapped their heads at Zenna with widen eyes. "Hooray!" Ryder cheered and walked over to get his bags of stuffs from Hot Topic. "Seriously?!" Lewis mumbled, still is surprised. Lewis never met Zenna's parents and older brother before, now he is nervous. "T-T-that is great." Lewis stammered, and managed a smile. "I'm going to take a shower and change into those new fabulous clothes!" Ryder announced before running up the stairs to his new bedroom and the bathroom. "What was your parents and brother like?" Lewis asked.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:37 pm

Ryder cried out again with enthusiasm. Zenna grinned, Ryder was excited, but was Lewis? "Seriously?!" Lewis mumbled. Zenna nodded, letting out a chuckle. "T-T-that is great." Lewis stammered forcing a smile. It's understandable for him to be nervous, he hasn't heard much about Zenna's parents before, sure, she'd told him about her brother before, but she hadn't told him what her parents are like. "I'm going to take a shower and change into those new fabulous clothes!" Ryder announced before running up the stairs. "Okay!" Zenna yelled out to him. "What are your parents and brother like?" Lewis asked. "Well, Wesley is a bit of a joker. He's pretty similar to me. My father, Richardo, he's pretty quiet. He likes to read books. My mother, Arianna, she's... a typical mum. She likes to laugh. She's protective over her daughter, so don't freak out if she's a little stand-offish when she meets you. She'll warm up soon enough." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:27 am

"Well, Wesley is a bit of a joker. He's pretty similar to me. My father, Richardo, he's pretty quiet. He likes to read books. My mother, Arianna, she's... a typical mum. She likes to laugh. She's protective over her daughter, so don't freak out if she's a little stand-offish when she meets you. She'll warm up soon enough." She explained.

Lewis nodded as he listened to Zenna's description about their personalities. Lewis pecked his forehead, "Thanks for telling me." He whispered then wandered into the kitchen, to get a glass of water. He got it, but wishes that they have milk carton, since they hadn't shop for food yet.."Uhm, Zenna? I think I'm going head out to buy lot of food. We have none of it in our kitchen. So I will be right back. Bye." Lewis mumbled and settled his glass down. He walked over to Zenna, kissed her then left to the store.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:07 pm

She smiled when he pecked her on the forehead. He got up and crossed to the kitchen. "Uhm, Zenna? I think I'm going head out to buy lot of food. We have none of it in our kitchen. So I will be right back. Bye." Zenna nodded. "Okay, bye sweetie." She replied just after he kissed her and walked out the door. Zenna sighed and put her legs up on the couch, closing her eyes. She couldn't wait to see her brother and parents. God. It'd been about a year or two since she'd seen them last. Not a long time after, Ryder came back down the stairs in one of his new outfits. "Woah! Ryder! You look great man!" Zenna exclaimed, standing to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:29 pm

Lewis and Zenna's lovely house RyderG

She smiled when he pecked her on the forehead. He got up and crossed to the kitchen. "Uhm, Zenna? I think I'm going head out to buy lot of food. We have none of it in our kitchen. So I will be right back. Bye." Zenna nodded. "Okay, bye sweetie." She replied just after he kissed her and walked out the door. Zenna sighed and put her legs up on the couch, closing her eyes. She couldn't wait to see her brother and parents. God. It'd been about a year or two since she'd seen them last. Not a long time after, Ryder came back down the stairs in one of his new outfits. "Woah! Ryder! You look great man!" Zenna exclaimed, standing to her feet.

Ryder just finished taking a shower, and changed into new clothes that he bought from Hot Topic. He walked to the mirror, grinning at himself. He is wearing a black jeans that have straps hanging from, in back pockets, a vest top then, at last a simple lime green converses. Ryder went back into his bathroom, and dried his hair with hair dryer. When he was done, he went downstairs. Zenna stood up and said that he looked great. Ryder grinned. "I know!" Ryder chuckled, striked a pose playfully. "Thanks." he smiled and plopped down on the rug once again. Seem like Ryder are becoming attracted to that rug, geez. "Mmm? Where did Lewis go to?" Ryder asked, looking around the room.

Last edited by Azzy' on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:47 pm

"I know!" Ryder chuckled, striked a pose playfully. Zenna chuckled back at his little pose. "Thanks." he smiled and he sat down on the rug again. "Mmm? Where did Lewis go to?" Ryder asked, looking around the room. "Oh, he went to the store to buy a heap of food for us." Zenna told Ryder. She sighed, thinking about how thoughtful Lewis was. "So, Ryder, what do you think about the USA?" Zenna asked.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:32 pm

Lewis and Zenna's lovely house RyderGeo

Zenna chuckled back at his little pose. "Thanks." he smiled and he sat down on the rug again. "Mmm? Where did Lewis go to?" Ryder asked, looking around the room. "Oh, he went to the store to buy a heap of food for us." Zenna told Ryder. She sighed, thinking about how thoughtful Lewis was. "So, Ryder, what do you thing about the USA?" Zenna asked.

"Oh okay. I hope he buy some sweets." Ryder thought outloud then smooths out the wrinkles on the rug. He looked back to Zenna, "Mmmm, USA. Pretty different from England. Good kind of different, I guess." Ryder smiled, and then he laid back on the floor, staring at the ceiling. "Well, Zenna. how long was you and Lewis together and where did you meet Lewis?" Ryder asked, wondering. He rolled on his stomach, looking at Zenna, ready to listen.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:36 pm

Ryder rolled onto his back and looked at the ceiling. Zenna layed back down on the couch, putting her feet up. "Well, Zenna. How long have you and Lewis been together and where did you meet Lewis?" Ryder had asked her. "Well, I met him at a summer camp 3 years ago. I got startled by his cat eyes and screamed. Yeah, that's how we met. Then for a year after Camp Scribblers we were separated. But when I was old enough to move out, I moved to a place called Fairfield. And one day, Lewis made a shock appearance at the train station and he came back to me with Akiko." Zenna explained to Ryder. "Any other questions?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Ryder rolled onto his back and looked at the ceiling. Zenna layed back down on the couch, putting her feet up. "Well, Zenna. How long have you and Lewis been together and where did you meet Lewis?" Ryder had asked her. "Well, I met him at a summer camp 3 years ago. I got startled by his cat eyes and screamed. Yeah, that's how we met. Then for a year after Camp Scribblers we were separated. But when I was old enough to move out, I moved to a place called Fairfield. And one day, Lewis made a shock appearance at the train station and he came back to me with Akiko." Zenna explained to Ryder. "Any other questions?" She smiled.

Ryder put his chin on his hands, "Oh Akio? I don't knew that Akio and Akiko knew Lewis...I'm pretty surprised. But that is great that Lewis and you met once again." Ryder smiled then rolled on his back once again. "Well, what was he like when you met him?" He asked once again, wondering. Also there are a other question but he will not ask her...Because that question would be awkward and pretty perverted of him to ask...
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Ryder smiled and rolled on his back once again. "Well, what was he like when you met him?" He asked. Zenna thought for a moment. All the memories of the night in the black forest came back to her. The Black Lew side of him was rather frightening. She wouldn't tell Ryder what happened there though. "He was.." She said, "He was, quiet. Very quiet. He had a short temper, sometimes his `Black Lew` side got the better of him, I guess. He fell asleep alot too, but he was sweet, like he is now." She smiled again. "So, Ryder... Have you ever had a girlfriend?" She asked, with smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Ryder smiled and rolled on his back once again. "Well, what was he like when you met him?" He asked. Zenna thought for a moment. All the memories of the night in the black forest came back to her. The Black Lew side of him was rather frightening. She wouldn't tell Ryder what happened there though. "He was.." She said, "He was, quiet. Very quiet. He had a short temper, sometimes his `Black Lew` side got the better of him, I guess. He fell asleep alot too, but he was sweet, like he is now." She smiled again. "So, Ryder... Have you ever had a girlfriend?" She asked, with smile on her face.

Ryder nodded as he listened. Then the words, 'Black Lew' got him wondering. What do that meant? Ryder decided to not bother her with ton of questions. Mmm, Lazybutt. He thought to himself when Zenna said that Lewis sleeps a lot. Ryder sighed and shook his head as when Zenna asked him if he have a girlfriend. "Nope, I barely have friends and I don't really talk with girls often." Ryder mumbled, "But that will change." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:26 pm

Ryder seemed pretty tired. "Nope, I barely have friends and I don't really talk with girls often." Ryder mumbled, "But that will change." He smiled softly. Zenna smiled back. "You're right. Once we get settled in here, you'll have plenty of friends." She stated, "Especially with all those cool new clothes." Zenna ran a hand through her hair. Zenna heard it starting to rain rather heavily. She then remembered Lewis and her family would probably be driving on the wet roads. A pang of concern hit her stomach. She thought out loud, "I hope Lewis and Wes are driving carefully on the road.."
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:44 pm

Zenna smiled back. "You're right. Once we get settled in here, you'll have plenty of friends." She stated, "Especially with all those cool new clothes." Zenna ran a hand through her hair. Zenna heard it starting to rain rather heavily. She then remembered Lewis and her family would probably be driving on the wet roads. A pang of concern hit her stomach. She thought out loud, "I hope Lewis and Wes are driving carefully on the road.."

Lewis sighed as the rain started..well..raining. Lewis parked up the house, grabbed some of bags then rushed up to the house. Lewis entered into the house right when Zenna said that she hope that Lewis and Wes are driving carefully. "No worries. I am here, babe." Lewis mumbled, with a crooked grin. Ryder raised an eyebrow, Lewis never said "babe" or smile like that, and Lewis realized it too. "Whoops, look like I'm really tired." Lewis sighed and carried bags to the kitchen. Ryder ran upstairs to get his rain coat, so that he could help carrying bags into the house. After while, Lewis and Ryder was finished carrying bags of food from Lewis's car to the kitchen and put all food away in their rightful spots. Lewis walked into the living room, he plopped down on the couch and yawned. He leaned over to Zenna and pecked her cheek. "Hi." he greeted.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:00 am

Just as Zenna thought out loud Lewis came in the door with a bag in each hand. She smiled at his return. He crossed the room and smirked, saying "No worries. I am here, babe." Ryder and Zenna both raised an eyebrow at this, since Lewis wasn't really one for informal nicknames. Ryder had grabbed his raincoat to go help Lewis bring in the bags and put away the food. After a few minutes the fridge and cupboards were full and they were stocked up on food. Lewis came and sat next to her, pecking her on the cheek.
"Hi." he greeted. "Hey, honey, you're wet." Zenna smiled, running her hand through his wet hair.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:18 am

Just as Zenna thought out loud Lewis came in the door with a bag in each hand. She smiled at his return. He crossed the room and smirked, saying "No worries. I am here, babe." Ryder and Zenna both raised an eyebrow at this, since Lewis wasn't really one for informal nicknames. Ryder had grabbed his raincoat to go help Lewis bring in the bags and put away the food. After a few minutes the fridge and cupboards were full and they were stocked up on food. Lewis came and sat next to her, pecking her on the cheek."Hi." he greeted. "Hey, honey, you're wet." Zenna smiled, running her hand through his wet hair.

Lewis yawned once again and nodded. "Yeah, I am." Lewis sighed, he hate being wet. Oh well. He smiled softly as Zenna ran her hand through his hair, he like that. But since he is very tired, its made him sleepy. Lewis yawned again, then looked at Zenna. "Limehead, I think I'm going to take a short nap before your parents and brother come. I don't want them to meet me when I'm very tired and probably not myself.." Lewis mumbled, referring to 'Black Lew'.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:26 am

"Limehead, I think I'm going to take a short nap before your parents and brother come. I don't want them to meet me when I'm very tired and probably not myself.." Lewis mumbled. Zenna nodded, "Okay, sleep well." She muttered, then pecked him on the lips. After he had walked up the stairs to their bedroom, she walked over to the kitchen to find Ryder eating lollies. "Well then, I see the little man has already delved into the sweets." She said, faking a straight face. "Now, scoot over. I want some." She chuckled, smirking. She took one of the small hard candies and popped it into her mouth. "Mm, yum. So Ryder, what do you think of your new room?"
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:39 am

she walked over to the kitchen to find Ryder eating lollies. "Well then, I see the little man has already delved into the sweets." She said, faking a straight face. "Now, scoot over. I want some." She chuckled, smirking. She took one of the small hard candies and popped it into her mouth. "Mm, yum. So Ryder, what do you think of your new room?"

Ryder was sitting on the counter, eating the candies. Then suddenly, a voice appeared from behind of him and its startled him so badly than he almost throw the bag of candies up in the air. He turned his head to Zenna. 'Oh-uh, she is mad at me.' thought Ryder to himself. Then she just said that she want some. He sighed of relief and turned his body around to face Zenna, still sitting on top of counter and sharing candies with Zenna. "Mmm, its pretty much smaller than my old bedroom. But I like it, its pretty cool." Ryder smiled. "Oh, I wonder, are you engaged to Lewis or you and Lewis are just a couple?" Ryder asked.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:48 am

"Mmm, its pretty much smaller than my old bedroom. But I like it, its pretty cool."
Ryder smiled. Zenna smiled back. "Well that's good to hear." She said. She took another candy and put it in her mouth. They were very tasty lollies, she had to admit.
"Oh, I wonder, are you engaged to Lewis or are you and Lewis just a couple?" Ryder asked. "Oh, we're just a couple." Zenna said, not sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing, so she just smiled softly anyway. Then Ryder asked about what she meant before when she said `Black Lew`. She hesitated and stammered a little when she said, "Well, when he doesn't get enough sleep.. He changes a bit. He's loud, obnoxious, mean and rude... Uhm, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:06 am

"Mmm, its pretty much smaller than my old bedroom. But I like it, its pretty cool." Ryder smiled. Zenna smiled back. "Well that's good to hear." She said. She took another candy and put it in her mouth. They were very tasty lollies, she had to admit. "Oh, I wonder, are you engaged to Lewis or are you and Lewis just a couple?" Ryder asked. "Oh, we're just a couple." Zenna said, not sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing, so she just smiled softly anyway. Then Ryder asked about what she meant before when she said `Black Lew`. She hesitated and stammered a little when she said, "Well, when he doesn't get enough sleep.. He changes a bit. He's loud, obnoxious, mean and rude... Uhm, yeah."

"Oh...Interesting." Ryder mumbled as Zenna explained about this bad side to Lewis, which people called it, 'Black Lew'. Ryder sighed, popped a last candy into his mouth. He got off the counter, getting a soda, popping it open and took a sip of it. "Well, what time will your parents and brother come over?" Ryder asked wondering, leaning on the counter.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:26 am

"Well, what time will your parents and brother come over?"
Ryder asked. "Hmmm. About 3:00. So, in about, an hour. I'm so excited! I haven't seen them for a while. " Zenna smiled. "I'm going to go upstairs and get changed. I'll be back soon." She smiled. Zenna crept up the stairs and into their room with her new dress in her hand.

[I bet I could get changed without waking him up.]
[Ehhh... Be careful.]

She started to get changed quietly, Lewis was usually a deep sleeper, she hoped today would be no exception.

Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:07 am

"Well, what time will your parents and brother come over?" Ryder asked. "Hmmm. About 3:00. So, in about, an hour. I'm so excited! I haven't seen them for a while. " Zenna smiled. "I'm going to go upstairs and get changed. I'll be back soon." She smiled. Zenna crept up the stairs and into their room with her new dress in her hand.

She started to get changed quietly, Lewis was usually a deep sleeper, she hoped today would be no exception.

Ryder nodded and went into the living room to watch T.V. After while, during Zenna was changing. Lewis suddenly woke up, not really noticed Zenna changing, he went to the bathroom. Lewis came out of the bathroom, he froze stiffly. He saw Zenna..changing. "Eek, I'm sorry!" Lewis mumbled and hurried back into the bathroom, closing the door. His face was flushed so red. 'I saw her in her underwear...' thought Lewis, oh geez! such perverted thoughts lingering in his head. Lewis seriously want to smash his head into the wall to make those thoughts go away. Lewis waited for Zenna to finish changing.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:00 pm

Zenna saw Lewis come out of the bathroom, he froze, so did she.
"Eek, I'm sorry!" Lewis mumbled and hurried back into the bathroom, closing the door. Zenna was so embarrassed. She chuckled nervously to herself and she put on her new dress quickly. Zenna felt sorry for Lewis, he must feel so... violated. In a normal relationship, Lewis wouldn't have minded, but they're relationship isn't normal. It's one of a kind. Zenna crept over to the bathroom door and opened it. Entering the bathroom, she saw Lewis's face was bright red. She chuckled nervously once again and hugged him. "I'm sorry you had to see that Lewis. But it wasn't that horrifying was it?" She laughed.

Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Zenna saw Lewis come out of the bathroom, he froze, so did she.
"Eek, I'm sorry!" Lewis mumbled and hurried back into the bathroom, closing the door. Zenna was so embarrassed. She chuckled nervously to herself and she put on her new dress quickly. Zenna felt sorry for Lewis, he must feel so... violated. In a normal relationship, Lewis wouldn't have minded, but they're relationship isn't normal. It's one of a kind. Zenna crept over to the bathroom door and opened it. Entering the bathroom, she saw Lewis's face was bright red. She chuckled nervously once again and hugged him. "I'm sorry you had to see that Lewis. But it wasn't that horrifying was it?" She laughed.

Lewis was startled as when Zenna opened the door. He sighed, and hugged her back, "No, I was surprised." Lewis mumbled softly then let her go. Then they went downstairs, there was awkward silence, but Ryder just happily watching the TV. "Mmm, what's going on upstairs? I heard a scream upstairs earlier and now you guys are so quiet.." Ryder asked, wondering and concerned. Because Ryder is thinking that they have a fight, something like that.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:44 pm

They walked down the stairs back to the lounge room.
"Mmm, what's going on upstairs? I heard a scream upstairs earlier and now you guys are so quiet.." Ryder asked. Zenna's cheeks went bright pink. "I, uh, I saw a spider. B-but Lewis got it." Zenna lied. She had to admit, she wasn't a good liar. She stammered and everything. She looked at the time. Still about 50 minutes until her parents and brother came. "I'm going to go do my hair and make-up." Zenna smiled, walking upstairs toward the bathroom. She pulled out a brush and started to brush through her hair. She pinned her fringe back in a poof and straightened the rest of it. She put on some eyeliner and mascara, after about ten minutes, she went downstairs again. "Well, how do I look?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:59 pm

Lewis and Zenna's lovely house LewisDyann

Zenna's cheeks went bright pink. "I, uh, I saw a spider. B-but Lewis got it." Zenna lied. She had to admit, she wasn't a good liar. She stammered and everything. She looked at the time. Still about 50 minutes until her parents and brother came. "I'm going to go do my hair and make-up." Zenna smiled, walking upstairs toward the bathroom. She pulled out a brush and started to brush through her hair. She pinned her fringe back in a poof and straightened the rest of it. She put on some eyeliner and mascara, after about ten minutes, she went downstairs again. "Well, how do I look?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, a nasty spider, its size was like a quarter, crawling up the wall then WHAM!" Lewis nodded and crossed his arms. Ryder nodded as like, "Oh okay." kind of nod then watched the TV once again. Lewis nodded as when Zenna said that she will fix her hair and stuff like that. Lewis watched the TV and stole the remote then changed the channel. "Hey!" Ryder complained then tried to grab the remote but Lewis held into it. Ryder just gave up and pouted. "Ha." Lewis grinned, proud of himself.Then there was Zenna walking down the stairs. Lewis looked at Zenna and smiled,"Stunning." Lewis stood up and walked over to Zenna.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:15 am

Zenna smiled, awaiting their reaction.
"Stunning." Lewis replied. Zenna blushed and smiled, "Thanks." Lewis walked over to Zenna. Zenna smiled at him and hugged him. She pecked him on the cheek before leading him back into the lounge room. She looked down at Ryder who was again, sitting on the rug and asked, "Whatcha watching?" She sat down on the couch and Lewis sat beside her. She sighed and layed down, resting her head on Lewis's lap.

[*YAWN* Man, I'm tired.]
[You can't be! Your parents are coming.]
[Right.]

Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:41 am

Zenna smiled, awaiting their reaction."Stunning." Lewis replied. Zenna blushed and smiled, "Thanks." Lewis walked over to Zenna. Zenna smiled at him and hugged him. She pecked him on the cheek before leading him back into the lounge room. She looked down at Ryder who was again, sitting on the rug and asked, "Whatcha watching?" She sat down on the couch and Lewis sat beside her. She sighed and layed down, resting her head on Lewis's lap.

Lewis stroked Zenna's head as she rested her head on his lap. "I don't know really, Lewis took the remote and changed it." Ryder mumbled and shrugged, he then laid back on his back, on the floor. "Well, this is movie channel. I don't know what is the movie yet." Lewis mumbled, shrugged. "Oh, its Mall Cop!" Ryder grinned as the title of the movie showed on the screen.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:44 am

Zenna's eyes shut slightly as he stroked her hair. "Well, this is the movie channel. I don't know what is the movie yet." Lewis mumbled. Zenna nodded tiredly. As the title of the movie flashed on the screen, Ryder called out. "Oh, its Mall Cop!" Ryder grinned. Ryder obviously liked this movie. His eyes were practically glued to the screen. Zenna looked up at Lewis tiredly. She gave a weak smile and cupped her hand on the side of his face and sighed.

[Man.. am I jetlagged.]
[Yeees.]
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:24 am

Zenna's eyes shut slightly as he stroked her hair. "Well, this is the movie channel. I don't know what is the movie yet." Lewis mumbled. Zenna nodded tiredly. As the title of the movie flashed on the screen, Ryder called out. "Oh, its Mall Cop!" Ryder grinned. Ryder obviously liked this movie. His eyes were practically glued to the screen. Zenna looked up at Lewis tiredly. She gave a weak smile and cupped her hand on the side of his face and sighed.

Lewis looked down at Zenna and sighed. He took Zenna's hand and kissed it softly, before letting it go. He stroked her hair once again, and watched the movie. Mall Cop is pretty hilarious, about a chubby mall cop who rescue the mall, and hostages from bad guys, etc etc. Ryder stood up and announce that he is going to get a soda, and Lewis asked for a glass of cold milk. Lewis always love milk, he just bought two gallons of it. It's sitting in the fridge. Ryder nodded and went into the kitchen, to fetch them drink
s.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:42 am

Ryder stood up and called out that he would fetch some drinks. Zenna sleepily replied, "I'll have a glass of water, thanks Ry." Lewis asked for some milk. Once Ryder was out of the room Zenna looked up at Lewis and smiled weakly. She sighed again. All they could hear was the t.v. and the rain falling outside. Zenna sat up and lazily leant on Lewis. She looked at his cat eyes and smiled.

[Gosh, I'm so lucky to have Lewis.]
[You sure are.]

Absent-mindedly Zenna leant in and kissed Lewis softly, bring one hand up to his face as she had done before.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:20 am

Ryder stood up and called out that he would fetch some drinks. Zenna sleepily replied, "I'll have a glass of water, thanks Ry." Lewis asked for some milk. Once Ryder was out of the room Zenna looked up at Lewis and smiled weakly. She sighed again. All they could hear was the t.v. and the rain falling outside. Zenna sat up and lazily leant on Lewis. She looked at his cat eyes and smiled.

Absent-mindedly Zenna leant in and kissed Lewis softly, bring one hand up to his face as she had done before.

Lewis smiled as he looked at Zenna and Zenna looked at him too. Zenna leaned in and kissed Lewis, he kissed back gently then pulled away. 'I'm such a lucky chap. Can't believe that I have her.' thought Lewis to himself. He still smiled softly and looking at Zenna. "Eh,I'm still here in the house." Ryder mumbled as he just entered the living room with their drinks. Lewis sighed and took his glass of milk, Ryder gave a glass of water to Zenna then plopped down on the other couch instead of floor. "Eh, Mall Cop is almost over, already.." Ryder mumbled to himself, little surprised. Then randomly, memories from the camp popped in Lewis's head, he smiled softly. But this one nasty memory came up, back at the camp. Lewis don't really remember that much, since he wasn't himself and very tired. Like "Black Lew' are just other person... He frowned, feeling bad that Zenna have to meet his bad side, and he was surprised that she didn't hate him.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:32 am

Zenna looked back at Ryder, embarrassed. "Eh,I'm still here in the house." Ryder mumbled. Zenna looked to the ground. She thanked him as he gave her a glass of water. "Eh, Mall Cop is almost over, already.." Ryder mumbled. Zenna sighed and leaned her head on Lewis's shoulder, sipping her water. Just then, she heard a car pull up outside. Zenna sprang up. "IT'S WES!" She shouted with excitement. She sat down her water on the coffee table and put on some heels. She ran to the door and walked out the front, the rain was nothing more than a sprinkle now.

"WESLEY!" She screamed, running towards him, throwing her arms around him. Wesley laughed a deep laugh and pecked her on the head. Zenna proceeded to walk over to her parents. "Mum! Dad! I missed you so much!" She exclaimed, hugging them both. She cleared her throat and saw Lewis in the doorway. "Oh, right! Mum, Dad, Wez, this is my boyfriend, Lewis."
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:55 am

Zenna sighed and leaned her head on Lewis's shoulder, sipping her water. Just then, she heard a car pull up outside. Zenna sprang up. "IT'S WES!" She shouted with excitement. She sat down her water on the coffee table and put on some heels. She ran to the door and walked out the front, the rain was nothing more than a sprinkle now.

"WESLEY!" She screamed, running towards him, throwing her arms around him. Wesley laughed a deep laugh and pecked her on the head. Zenna proceeded to walk over to her parents. "Mum! Dad! I missed you so much!" She exclaimed, hugging them both. She cleared her throat and saw Lewis in the doorway. "Oh, right! Mum, Dad, Wez, this is my boyfriend, Lewis."

Lewis was drinking a glass of milk, when Zenna sprang up and screamed, full of excitement. Lewis jumped, startled and nearly spilled milk all over himself, the new couch and Ryder's new favorite rug. Ack, that wouldn't be good if he did. Lewis sighed and settled the glass on the coffee table, then went to stand at the doorway. Then Zenna introduced Lewis to her parents and older brother, Wesley. Lewis smiled nervously, "Uh, h-hello. Come in." Lewis mumbled, stepping back to let them enter. Ryder stood up, then he became serious. "Hello Zenna's parents and elder brother, I'm Lewis's younger brother, Ryder." He said, introducing himself formally. Lewis raised an eyebrow and wondered why Ryder is now formal and oh-so serious now? He was like this when he first met Lewis and Zenna..Mm, do he act like that around people he barely know or just met?
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:39 am

"Uh,
h-hello. Come in."
Lewis mumbled. Ryder rose, a serious look coming over his face. "Hello Zenna's parents and
elder brother, I'm Lewis's younger brother, Ryder."
He said,
introducing himself formally. That was surprising, Ryder was being very formal. Zenna sighed in relief, Lewis seemed to be taking this well. She led her family to the lounge room. "Please, guys, sit down. Can I get you anything to drink?" Zenna asked them, smiling. Wesley smiled.
"I'll have some soda, please." He replied. Richardo added, "Your mother and I will have a glass of water each, thanks darling." Zenna nodded and wandered off to the kitchen to fetch the drinks.

"So, Lewis, what have you been up to buddy?" Wesley politely said, chuckling at the informal language he was using.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Ryder rose, a serious look coming over his face. "Hello Zenna's parents and
elder brother, I'm Lewis's younger brother, Ryder." He said,
introducing himself formally. That was surprising, Ryder was being very formal. Zenna sighed in relief, Lewis seemed to be taking this well. She led her family to the lounge room. "Please, guys, sit down. Can I get you anything to drink?" Zenna asked them, smiling. Wesley smiled. "I'll have some soda, please." He replied. Richardo added, "Your mother and I will have a glass of water each, thanks darling." Zenna nodded and wandered off to the kitchen to fetch the drinks.

"So, Lewis, what have you been up to buddy?" Wesley politely said, chuckling at the informal language he was using.

Lewis just sat on the opposite couch from Zenna's parents and Wesley. He took a sip of his own milk and wiped his mouth with a napkin, so that he don't look foolish with a milk mustache, or sexy with it, maybe. Instead of sitting on floor, Ryder sat down on the couch with Lewis and drinking his soda in sort of in formal way. "Uhm, I'm pretty great. Just moved into this house and such." Lewis nodded and Ryder just nodded. Lewis don't know what to say or talk about now. So, Lewis is just being silent until Zenna come back.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:45 am

Zenna smiled and wandered off to the kitchen. She grabbed 2 cups out of the cabinet and poured some water into them out of the fridge. She then got a soda out of the fridge for Wez. Walking back into the lounge room, no-one was talking. Zenna cleared her throat nervously, giving everyone their drinks. Zenna sat down next to Lewis. "So, guys, what have you been up to?" Zenna asked her family. "Hm, not much, we've just been settling in as your father has just returned from the navy." Arianna smiled softly. Zenna remembered her white gold bracelet with "Zenna" engraved on it. He gave it to her before he left. "So Lewis, you seem like a nice, young boy. Tell us a bit about yourself won't you lad?" Richardo smiled.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:13 am

Zenna smiled and wandered off to the kitchen. She grabbed 2 cups out of the cabinet and poured some water into them out of the fridge. She then got a soda out of the fridge for Wez. Walking back into the lounge room, no-one was talking. Zenna cleared her throat nervously, giving everyone their drinks. Zenna sat down next to Lewis. "So, guys, what have you been up to?" Zenna asked her family. "Hm, not much, we've just been settling in as your father has just returned from the navy." Arianna smiled softly. Zenna remembered her white gold bracelet with "Zenna" engraved on it. He gave it to her before he left. "So Lewis, you seem like a nice, young boy. Tell us a bit about yourself won't you lad?" Richardo smiled.

I felt better when Zenna was there, sitting next to me. It was pretty awkward while Zenna was in kitchen. Since I don't know what to say, I'm not a sociable person and Ryder is still in the 'serious, and quiet' mode. I wished he could be just be himself. I was muttering to Ryder, while the parents and Wesley was talking. Then my sharp hearing caught my name, I quickly looked to Richardo. I smiled awkwardly, my smile probably isn't good-looking. "Uh... I have seven siblings, I'm second-youngest one. I don't know if Zenna told you that already. Uhm, my hobbies would be reading, playing piano, running around, and such. That is all I can say about me." I mumbled, embarrassed of myself, I sucked at saying something about me.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 am

Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Zenna-2

"Uh... I have seven siblings, I'm second-youngest one. I don't know if Zenna told you that already. Uhm, my hobbies would be reading, playing piano, running around, and such. That is all I can say about me." Lewis mumbled. Zenna nodded and smiled at her mother and father. "Reading you say? Hm, well do I have some recommendations for you." Richardo said with a small smile. Zenna smiled even more, her father liked Lewis. That was a good sign. "Hm, well, Lewis. Tell us your last name, boy." Arianna asked with a certain firmness to her voice.

Last edited by jacquelyn_! on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:44 pm

Lewis mumbled. Zenna nodded and smiled at her mother and father. "Reading you say? Hm, well do I have some recommendations for you." Richardo said with a small smile. Zenna smiled even more, her father liked Lewis. That was a good sign. "Hm, well, Lewis. Tell us your last name, boy." Arianna asked with a certain firmness to her voice.

"That is great." Lewis commented as Richardo told him that he have recommendations for me. I looked over to Arianna as she asked for Ryder and my last name. I thought they knew already, Ryder and I looked to each other, we stared at each other like we was talking telepathically. I looked back to Richardo, Arianna and Wesley. "It's Geogrett." I replied, answering to her question.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:59 am

"It's Geogrett."
Lewis replied. Zenna wondered if her parents, or Wesley, had heard of the Georgrett's before.
"Geogrett you say? I do believe I've heard that somewhere before." Arianna commented. A firm look swept over Arianna. "Now, Lewis. Tell me that your intentions with my daughter are not half-hearted. She's not a toy to be played with." She asked. Zenna's eyes widened. "Honey..." Richardo said, "Mom-" Zenna interrupted, "No, no. I want to know. I'm not having my daughter played with." Arianna replied. Zenna sighed and took Lewis's hand. "Please, don't mind my mother, she's a nice person, I swear." Zenna whispered to Lewis.

Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:32 am

"Geogrett you say? I do believe I've heard that somewhere before." Arianna commented. A firm look swept over Arianna. "Now, Lewis. Tell me that your intentions with my daughter are not half-hearted. She's not a toy to be played with." She asked. Zenna's eyes widened. "Honey..." Richardo said, "Mom-" Zenna interrupted, "No, no. I want to know. I'm not having my daughter played with." Arianna replied. Zenna sighed and took Lewis's hand. "Please, don't mind my mother, she's a nice person, I swear." Zenna whispered to Lewis.

Arianna's new question threw me off completely, I blinked in surprise.I wondered why did she asked that question, what do she think about me, a player? No way, I'm not that kind of person who will do that. Do I look like a player to her, or what? I wondered more. As when Richardo and Zenna interrupted, then Ariana said that she would not having her daughter to be played around.

I now get it why Arianna asked me that question, I smiled softly. The mother's love for her child/children are amazing...I thought to myself. I looked over to Zenna who just held my hand and told me to don't mind her mother, and that she is nice. I smiled and squeezed her hand lightly, "Yes, she is nice." I whispered back to her. I looked back to Ariana, "Mrs. Flatz, you are right. Your daughter, Zenna isn't a toy to mess around. She have feelings. We all have feelings. However, if I don't really care about her and just want her body or her money. I would have done it in first place and leave her for other girl. But I didn't." I spoke, paused to take a sip of my glass of milk, then continued.

"Zenna changed my life. I'm not kidding. Before I met her at the camp, I used to think that the world are just cruel, cold, awful and-" I stopped myself , looked at Ryder for a second. I stopped right there because the word I was going to use wasn't really appropriate for Ryder to hear, through he probably already know that word before. I found a right word to replace that word and continued "messed -up place. I became unsociable, wouldn't talk to people until I need something from them. But Zenna changed that, she made me realize that even that world are a messed-up place but there are still good things in the world. She is amazing." I stopped rambling.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:14 am

"Mrs. Flatz, you are right. Your daughter, Zenna, isn't a toy to mess around with. She has feelings. We all have feelings. However, if I didn't really care about her and just wanted her body, or her money, I would have done it in the first place and left her for another girl. But I didn't." Lewis spoke. Zenna sighed, Lewis was such a great guy, she really did love him, alot. "Zenna changed my life. I'm not kidding. Before I met her at the camp, I used to think that the world was just cruel, cold, awful and-" Lewis continued, Zenna cleared her throat quietly as he paused. "... a messed -up place. I became unsociable, wouldn't talk to people until I needed something from them. But Zenna changed that, she made me realize that the world is a messed-up place, but there are still good things in the world. She is amazing." Lewis explained. Zenna let out a quiet squeak of astonishment. He was so sweet. Arianna smiled. Zenna sighed with relief. She looked over to Ryder who was obviously bored.

"Mm. That's very nice of you to say. I think you're a fine young man." Arianna complimented. Zenna slumped her head on Lewis's shoulder. She was still pretty tired. Wesley joined in the conversation, "Oh, Zen. Ava and I, we're getting married, the wedding is next year, so you haven't missed anything." He said excitedly. Ava was his girlfriend of 3 years. Zenna's eyes widened. "Wez! That's great!" She exclaimed, smiling. Her parents smiled, as if to say they already knew. After a while, they kept talking about things, the weather, how England was. Wesley said, "Well, Zen, I guess we better hit the road." Zenna sighed. "Awh. Okay. We'll walk you out." She got up and took Lewis's hand as they walked out the door. She hugged her mom and dad, then Wesley. "Seeya Wez, tell Ava I said hello." He smiled and kissed her on the head, and he got in the car. "Bye Lewis! It was nice to meet you! You take good care of my lil' sister!" Wesley shouted from the car. As they backed out of the driveway her parents waved and they drove away.

Zenna smiled and sighed, turning back to Lewis. She looked him in the eyes before wrapping her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:51 pm

"Mm. That's very nice of you to say. I think you're a fine young man." Arianna complimented. Zenna slumped her head on Lewis's shoulder. She was still pretty tired. Wesley joined in the conversation, "Oh, Zen. Ava and I, we're getting married, the wedding is next year, so you haven't missed anything." He said excitedly. Ava was his girlfriend of 3 years. Zenna's eyes widened. "Wez! That's great!" She exclaimed, smiling. Her parents smiled, as if to say they already knew. After a while, they kept talking about things, the weather, how England was. Wesley said, "Well, Zen, I guess we better hit the road." Zenna sighed. "Awh. Okay. We'll walk you out." She got up and took Lewis's hand as they walked out the door. She hugged her mom and dad, then Wesley. "Seeya Wez, tell Ava I said hello." He smiled and kissed her on the head, and he got in the car. "Bye Lewis! It was nice to meet you! You take good care of my lil' sister!" Wesley shouted from the car. As they backed out of the driveway her parents waved and they drove away.

Zenna smiled and sighed, turning back to Lewis. She looked him in the eyes before wrapping her arms around him.

Lewis smiled, as when Wesley announced that Ava and he is getting married. That is great for him, thought Lewis to himself. After while, the parents and Wesley announced that they have to leave. "Oh, bye guys. Hope to see you again later!" Ryder waved and zoomed upstairs to his bedroom to talk with his best friend, Ash back in England. Lewis and Zenna walked them out, it don't rain much as it was earlier. "Bye bye! I will!" Lewis nodded and waved to them as when they left in the car. Lewis smiled back, then wrapped his arms around her waist. "What?" He asked, smilling as when Zenna was staring at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:12 pm

"What?"
He asked her. "I don't know. You did so well, meeting my parents. God, I love you so much Lewis." She chuckled hugging herself closer to him, nestling her head in his chest. A cold wind blew over and Zenna suggested they go inside. Ryder had gone upstairs, she could hear him talking on his cell phone. Zenna smiled and sat down on the couch. She patted the seat next to her for Lewis to sit down. "So...." Zenna sighed, looking into his eyes.

[man, he's so gorgeous.]
[mmhm.]
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:35 pm

"What?" He asked her. "I don't know. You did so well, meeting my parents. God, I love you so much Lewis." She chuckled hugging herself closer to him, nestling her head in his chest. A cold wind blew over and Zenna suggested they go inside. Ryder had gone upstairs, she could hear him talking on his cell phone. Zenna smiled and sat down on the couch. She patted the seat next to her for Lewis to sit down. "So...." Zenna sighed, looking into his eyes.

I blushed lightly as when she told me that she love me so much. Then we decided to go inside since its pretty cold. I plopped down on the couch next to her, sitting back. I looked at Zenna and smiled. "So..." I repeated after her. I leaned closer to her and pecked her lips, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Zenna was tired. She had to admit. Plane flights made her pretty tired. Especially having being jet lagged. She smiled when he pecked her on the lips. She rustled her hand through Lewis's hair. "Didn't that plane ride make you tired?" She sighed. She could still hear Ryder upstairs talking.

[won't calling england on a cell phone cost alot?]
[he's a geogrett..]
[right.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lewis and Zenna's lovely house
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next