Kami & Gage's House

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Kami & Gage's House   Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:43 pm

A couple hours after going to the nearby Micky D's the couple had eaten, enjoyed it, gotten their tummies full and headed back to the house.
Gage had told her she sounded silly, worried about paint fumes. Pregnant women painted the nursery all the time, as a way to release stress, there was no way "fumes" would hurt the baby.

They rushed to the store bought tons of random colored neon paints, black paint and all the supplies. They got home and went up to the baby's room. "This is gonna be awesome." Gage grinned taking off his shirt, He stripped Kami of hers too. Painting shirtless...YAY! She reached for it but he balled up the shirt and tossed it across the room. He kissed her collar bone and up her neck then grabbed the black paint and poured a bit ina tray and handed her a roller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:56 pm

Kami followed Gage up to the baby's room, happy that she got to help paint the room. How was she supposed to know if it would hurt her or not? She had never been pregnant before. They got in the room and Kami laid down the plastic covering for the floor, so paint wouldn't stain the floor too. Not long after, Gage reached over and pulled her shirt off. His was off too, and he had a bright grin on his face. When she reached for it, he tossed it away from her. Her eyes narrowed, then she laughed and shook her head. He was so weird sometimes. She reached behind her and placed her hand on the hook of her bra and shook her head, which was her way of telling him not to touch it. The bra was staying on. It was pink and lacy, pretty but not one of her favorites so she didn't feel bad about painting in it.

Gage handed her the paint roller and she rolled it through the dark paint and started rolling it onto the wall. Painting had always been fun, even if it wasn't really the 'art' type of painting. It was easy, just rolling it up and down the wall. She looked back at Gage to see if he was going to get a roller and help. At the moment he was just standing there, smiling at her. She rolled her eyes and turned back to the wall. She was on the tips of her toes, attempting to reach the top of the wall. "Gage," she pouted, pushing the roller as far up as she could get it but still failing to reach the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:15 pm

"I wasn't gonna pop off the bra, I'm not that mean!" he teased. She went to the wall and rolled it up. She turned and pouted at him when she couldn't reach the top. he grinned and came over to her picking her up to help her finish the long line she'd started and when they had achieved it he set her down and disappeared through he door and came back with a stool and sat it next to her "Here ya go! this should help."

He smiled. he went and got his own roller and ran it through the dark liquid. He went tot he opposite wall and started painting going up and down simply. he looked over his shoulder a couple times to glance over at Kami..who apparently couldn't quit being gorgeous. Every time he looked at her he thought his heart took in a little more of her and wanted her more.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Despite the fact that Kami had gained some weight, Gage could still pick her up easily. Which kind of shocked her. When he first lifted her, she put a hand on the wall to stable herself. Her palm hit the wet paint and another idea hit her. "Gage!" After he put her down she turned to him. "After the baby is born, we should put their hands and feet in different colors of paint, and put their footprints and handprints somewhere on the wall." She grinned, happy with the ideas she was coming up with. "And under it we can put their name, weight, length, birthdate, all that stuff."

Every now and then they would glance back at each other at the same time. Everytime she caught his gaze she would smile or blow him a kiss or something similar. The first wall she had been working on was almost finished. At first she was nervous about getting up on the stool, but now she was fine with it and was pretty stable. In fact, it wasn't when she was on the stool that she caused problems. It was walking over to the trey of paint in the middle of the room. Some how, she managed to step into the trey when she wasn't paying attention. Her foot was now coated in black paint. "Ah! My foot disappeared!" She joked and laughed.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:32 pm

Gage grinned when she yelped. He nodded. "That's cute."
He had his wall complete and they both started working on the back wall together they ended up bumping into eachother and paint splattered on them. Little beads of paint covered his pecks and he looked down at them. "Look what you did." He frowned jokingly. He grabbed the paint covered roller and put a huge hand print on her left breast and grinned boyishly and scurried to the other side of the room.
If he decided to run she couldn't catch him, not yet. She hadn't gotten used to the sudden weight change, even if it wasn't too much yet. She'd topple over and wouldn't risk it, He'd win. just the thought put a grin on his face, bahaha she couldn't win.

Gage crinkled his nose at her when she gave him a look for printing her body.
He started to paint the front wall as if he'd not done anything. he gave her a look of innocence and started to whistle as he painted.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:40 pm

No, she couldn't run after him but she would get him back. Kami glared at him from across the room. He was now working on the front wall while she worked on the back. After finishing half of it, she went to the center of the room where the bright colors of paint were. She opened one, using one of the mixing stick things to stir it like the people at the store told her to do. She never really understood why, but she did it anyway. The paint was green, and she placed both of her palms on it so just the front of her hands were coated in the paint. Then she head to Gage.

While his back was turned, she reached around him and placed her hands on his chest. Then she trailed them down his whole front side, so he was streaked with green hand prints. She stood on her toes and kissed the side of his neck before walking back over to her side of the room without saying a word to him. She wiped her hands off on her legs, leaving the extra green paint streaked across her thighs. Then after giving Gage one last smile over her shoulder, she picked the roller back up and started to finish the back wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:11 pm

Gage was working away busily when all of a sudden a pair of hands slapped his chest. Green goo slid down his pecks and to his abs as she silently ran her hands down his chest. He just stood there staring at his chest as she walked away without a word, only a smug look on her face as she walked back to her wall to paint it up. He eyed her as she walked away, her thick hips swishing as she walked..as usual. He wouldn't have told her but her thighs and hips had gotten a tiny bit bigger with the pregnancy and he honestly wasn't complaining, there was more to touch. And he as the horniest guy alive, although he was good at keeping it to himself on occasion.

He just turned back around, finished his wall and turned around to see her done and waiting for him to finish. He crinkled his nose at her and walked back to the center of the room. He poured green paint in a new tray, pink in another, yellow in another, blue in another, bright orange in another and lined them up. He reached into the green and stuck his hands in getting them covered. He flung them at the wall and bright green splatters went every which way.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:33 pm

The room was silent except for the sound of paint splatters hitting the wall and an occassional laugh every so often. Kami had covered her hands in bright orange paint, throwing it on the a wall away from Gage so the colors didn't mix at the moment. She was actually enjoying the silence. Her and Gage were still communicating, just without words. It amazed her how they could do that. She could just look at him and he would know exactly what she was saying. The same with him, or he could just touch her.

The wall was quickly becoming covered with orange splatters, but she stopped before the color became too over powering. She turned back to Gage, placing a hand on his back so she left an orange print on him as he finished up his current project. So far she was really liking this idea she had. "Remember to try to leave a space for handprints and such."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:47 pm

Gage felt a hand in the middle of his back. He bit his lip. "Kami..." he said calmly. He turned around slowly and she stood there looking innocent. He ran his index finger down her nose and nodded. "Remember to try to leave a space for handprints and such."

"There'll be plenty of room." He said with his little crooked grin. He doused his hands in paint and splattered in another color on another wall and when the colors dried he attacked the walls with other colors as well until the first wall was finished.
Kami had a black breast, a green nose and a black foot. He had green pecks and a bright orange hand print on his shoulder blades. They were flirting without flirting, that takes some talent right there. Minute by minute the room was looking cooler. This was a great idea. Any girl or any boy would love to have this room
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Kami crossed her eyes and attempted to look at her nose after Gage put a green streak on it. She chuckled then dipped her hands and pink and began throwing it at another wall. First though, she put pink 'war paint' on Gage's face. There were now to pink streaks below each of his eyes, and one down the bridge of his nose. She shrugged, as if it was an accident then went back to tossing the paint at the wall.

After she was finished with the pink, she wiped her hands off and began working with blue. The room was quickly filling with color and she was quickly falling in love with it. This room was going to be amazing. It would probably last all the way into the baby's teen years. That's how amazing it was. She stopped for a moment, observing all the work they had done. "What do you think?" She asked as she wiped her hands off an Gage's arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:52 pm

"This looks awesome." Gage grinned. "Pssh I say we live I here until the kiddo gets here." he joked. She made war-paint on his face and he posed, flexing his arms under, above and then one of each with his arms. Making loud "UGHR" noises with each. "urg urg urg Tool time." he said all macho and manly.

His thick abs drizzled with paint and he whipped it off flicking it at the wall, it dripped down and landed on the plasticy floor. It was probably a good thing she did that otherwise paint would be literally everywhere. He looked down at his paint splattered, rugged old jeans and smiled. "they look kind cool too." Atop the jeans his lime green boxers were sticking out and his tattoos were all showing. On his mid back the newest addition was still red around the edges from being freshly drawn but it didn't still hurt.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Kami laughed as Gage flexed his muscles and made 'manly grunts'. She rolled her eyes and added some streaks under her own eyes. She looked down at his jeans when he said they looked kind of cool too. "Yeah they do. I like them." She looked down at her own pants. They were black sweatpants, but now they had bright pant splatters on them. "Hmmm, I think they need something."

Smiling, Kami stepped forward and took Gage's hands. They still had some wet pant on them so she placed them on her backside and laughed. After holding them there for a moment she stepped away and turned arond, showing him the handprints on her butt. "Much better right?" She dipped her hands and pink and returned the favor to Gage's jeans so he now had her handprints in pink on his backside.
She stepped back, looking him up and down. All his tattoos were showing and she nodded. She liked his tattoos. Both of hers were showing at the moment, but there was only one that could really be hidden and that was the playboy bunny on her hip. She poked it and looked up at Gage. "Being pregnant won't mess this up will it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Kami took his hands and pressed them to her backside, now she had big manly hand prints left on her black pants. He rolled his eyes "as long as no one is trying to match the print then yes, I agree they've improved." She turned him around and stuck pink hand prints on his backside. "These are now officially stay in the house-jeans only." he smirked.
She turned around and he re-matched his prints. Goosing her before turning around abruptly.
He didn't get caught so it didn't happen..right? Yeah, he'd stick with that. She poked her little bunny tattoo and asked about it. "Well..while you're pregnant it might shift or grow a little but once you're back to your normal size it should shrink back down too. I don't see any logical explanation as to why or how it would get "messed up." he said shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Kami rolled her eyes. "What? You're afraid some guy will walk up to the pregnant lady and see if his hand is the same size as the one on her ass? Yeah, I'd like to see that happen." She grinned and shook her head. Any guy that did that was an idiot. "You don't want to show off my hand prints on you?" She raised an eyebrow. "You afraid to walk out in public and be branded?" It didn't bother her, but she gave him that look that said 'I'm branded, why can't you be?'

Gage goosed her but had his back to her when she turned around. "Hmm, you better watch out Gage. I think there are some ghosts in here who are already trying to match your handprints." She laughed, then poked him in the chest. He was such a goof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:46 pm

"If they were any color but pink..I'd wear them PROUDLY!" he grinned and added quickly. "But yes! Guys are hoes remember? If there are hands on her ass they'll want theirs there too!" He crossed his arms as if to be standing his ground. "That's MY territory and I'm VERY protective of it."

Gage goosed her but had his back to her when she turned around. "Hmm, you better watch out Gage. I think there are some ghosts in here who are already trying to match your handprints." She laughed, then poked him in the chest. He was such a goof.

"They're smart, if they're ghosts I can't beat the shit out of them for touching my wife!"
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:27 pm

"But I made them pink so it would be more unique to me," she pouted but wasn't really upset about it. Gage was just being the typical guy. It would be very rare for a guy to walk out of the house with pink handprints on his jeans. Kami couldn't hold the pout long and ended up smiling and hugging him. "Fine fine. Be that way."

"They're smart, if they're ghosts I can't beat the shit out of them for touching my wife!"

Kami nodded, then spun in a circle as if she was trying to figure out who it was that had just touched her. She then went to Gage and pressed her body against his. "I like you better," she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:35 pm

"But I made them pink so it would be more unique to me," she pouted but wasn't really upset about it. Gage was just being the typical guy. It would be very rare for a guy to walk out of the house with pink handprints on his jeans. Kami couldn't hold the pout long and ended up smiling and hugging him. "Fine fine. Be that way." He listened, and tapped his chin."Well, I suppose you're right. Putting it that way..I agree." he nodded. Pink hand-prints on his backside would either make everyone think he was gay or they'd know he was taken..That was actually a good idea.

Kami nodded, then spun in a circle as if she was trying to figure out who it was that had just touched her. She then went to Gage and pressed her body against his. "I like you better," she whispered to him.

he grinned a bright pearly white smile and kissed her lips. "I Love you more than life." he whispered and spun her around.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Of course he would agree after she pouted. Typical man. Kami smiled and nodded her head. "Good. I can't wait to go out in public with you while you're wearing those. I love watching people's reactions to things like that."

he grinned a bright pearly white smile and kissed her lips. "I Love you more than life." he whispered and spun her around.

As flattering as his statement was, Kami frowned. "Don't say that Gage," she whispered back, stopping and staring into his eyes. She tried to read what his eyes were saying, but at the moment she couldn't. "You know if something ever happened to me I wouldn't want you to be sad. I would want you to be happy and live your life. I wouldn't want you to grieve over me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:00 pm

"Good. I can't wait to go out in public with you while you're wearing those. I love watching people's reactions to things like that."
He nodded. "It'll be funny." he chuckled.

As flattering as his statement was, Kami frowned. "Don't say that Gage," she whispered back, stopping and staring into his eyes. She tried to read what his eyes were saying, but at the moment she couldn't. "You know if something ever happened to me I wouldn't want you to be sad. I would want you to be happy and live your life. I wouldn't want you to grieve over me."

He gave her a funny look and shook his head. "Woah woah, No. I would be very VERY upset if anything every happened to you, although nothing will cuz I'mma protect you. But no..I wouldn't go back to dating, I wouldn't re-marry. I'd have our baby...and that would be enough for me. I'd put all of me towards being the best dad in the world."
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:20 pm

He gave her a funny look and shook his head. "Woah woah, No. I would be very VERY upset if anything every happened to you, although nothing will cuz I'mma protect you. But no..I wouldn't go back to dating, I wouldn't re-marry. I'd have our baby...and that would be enough for me. I'd put all of me towards being the best dad in the world."

Kami nodded. That was acceptable. "You're going to be the best dad in the world no matter what. With or without me here, although I plan on never leaving your side." She pecked his lips before stepping away. She looked around the room, it looked pretty good to her.

"What do you want to do now?" She took his hand in hers, looking up into his eyes. There was so much for them to do, yet it seemed like they had done it all already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:11 pm

They finished splattering the room and now they had to let it dry. Anything they wanted to add they could do later when the room wasn't going to smell so strongly. Gage shrugged in response to her question. What did he want to do now? He sighed, shrugged his shoulders and walked innocently around her popped the hook to her bra so in once quick motion it slid off her shoulders and plopped to the floor, and he made a sprint out the door and down the stairs where he flopped down onto the couch and waited for her.
He was such a kid sometimes it was ridiculous..But hey who cares. He had fun. He had a wife who loved him. He had a baby on the way. Life couldn't get any better.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:22 pm

Kami watched Gage carefully as he walked around the room aimlessly. She knew that look. What was he up to? Before she had time to react, he had unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Then he was gone in the blink of an eye. She narrowed her eyes, picked her bra up off the floor and headed to their room. Gage was on the couch, and she just glanced at him as she walked by. She went down to their room, stipped herself of her pants and laid them on the bed. Then she found one of Gage's many band tee's and put it on before heading back to where he was.

She walked straight to him and climbed ontop of him, straddling his hips and laying down with her head on his chest. Despite the small baby bump she had, it was still quite easy for her to lay down ontop of him. Her ear was placed directly over his heart and for awhile she just listened to the steady beat. Then she lifted her head and looked at him with a small smile before softly kissing his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:56 pm

She walked straight to him and climbed ontop of him, straddling his hips and laying down with her head on his chest. Despite the small baby bump she had, it was still quite easy for her to lay down ontop of him. Her ear was placed directly over his heart and for awhile she just listened to the steady beat. Then she lifted her head and looked at him with a small smile before softly kissing his lips.

She plopped down onto his lap and leaned against him, her body weight was basically nothing and her cuddling up against him he enjoyed so with her leaning on him he wrapped his arms around her lower back gently.He kissed her forehead and then felt a funny little bump on his own stomach. She was sitting completely still...yet he felt movement. His eyes lit up and his lips parted in surprise had the baby just kicked about?
He bit his lip. "is that the baby...?" He asked rather shocked. He sat her up and stared at her belly
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:56 pm

He bit his lip. "is that the baby...?" He asked rather shocked. He sat her up and stared at her belly

Kami watched him carefully as he stared down at her stomach. He seemed shocked, as if he was just now registering what was going on inside her body. She leaned forward and took his chin in her hand, forcing his gaze upward to meet hers. "It's our baby Gage," she whispered to him with a small smile on her face.

She shifted a little, then laid on her back with her head in his lap. She found his hand and placed it under the t-shirt she was in and on the top of her belly. Her eyes closed and she went silent for a moment as the baby kicked into the palm of Gage's hand. "I think the baby knows that it's you," she told him. "I've heard people say that a baby can tell when their father is around, and that sometimes they kick more."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:03 pm

"It's our baby Gage," she whispered to him with a small smile on her face.
Those few little words sent shivers down his spine. It was amazing. The whole process.
One minute..love..the shock of getting pregnant, the sudden rush of being a parent, then the entire pregnancy..It was beautiful. He smiled weakly at Kami.
The same words flowing in his head. "I'm gonna be a daddy...and I'm scared shitless"

Her eyes closed and she went silent for a moment as the baby kicked into the palm of Gage's hand. "I think the baby knows that it's you," she told him. "I've heard people say that a baby can tell when their father is around, and that sometimes they kick more."

His face lit up. "You think it knows me even inside the incubator?" he grinned. "It knows I'm her or his daddy...?" He was practically chewing on his bottom lip. She leaned on him and he let his hand gently skim up and down her belly.
(I'm gonna protect you..)
(Nothing is ever going to happen to you)
(I promise)
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:26 pm

"I'm gonna be a daddy...and I'm scared shitless"

Kami giggled, even though she related one-hundred percent. She was scared just as much as he was. At the same time though, she was excited. "We'll be fine," she assured herself more than him. "I'm sure once the day comes, we'll have some parental instinct kick in or something."

"You think it knows me even inside the incubator?" he grinned. "It knows I'm her or his daddy...?"

When he called her stomach an incubator, Kami rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I think it knows you. They say a baby knows it's mother and father's voice before it's ever born because they hear them. It's a comfort thing or something. I'm can't exactly remember all the things they say." She shrugged. His hand roamed over her stomach; she enjoyed the feeling of it. "Our baby's lucky, they have the best daddy in the world."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:57 pm

"We'll be fine," she assured herself more than him. "I'm sure once the day comes, we'll have some parental instinct kick in or something."
"I know baby. I know." He agreed promptly. This would all happen any day now.

When he called her stomach an incubator, Kami rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I think it knows you. They say a baby knows it's mother and father's voice before it's ever born because they hear them. It's a comfort thing or something. I'm can't exactly remember all the things they say." She shrugged. His hand roamed over her stomach; she enjoyed the feeling of it. "Our baby's lucky, they have the best daddy in the world."

He smirked. "It knows me." You could see the pride welling up inside him. As if someone could say something and he'd go "Oh yeah? Well I'm gonna be a daddy, WHAT NOW?" He was beyond excited, although any flash of the actual birth and he'd start to feel queezy.
Her in sooo much pain popping a kiddo out her vag. He grimaced just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:07 pm

He smirked. "It knows me." You could see the pride welling up inside him. As if someone could say something and he'd go "Oh yeah? Well I'm gonna be a daddy, WHAT NOW?" He was beyond excited, although any flash of the actual birth and he'd start to feel queezy.
Her in sooo much pain popping a kiddo out her vag. He grimaced just thinking about it.

She nodded before standing and disappearing into a different room of the house for a few moments. Kami hadn't said a word before leaving, she just did. It wasn't long before she returned and it didn't really seem like she had done anything. She rejoined Gage on the couch, wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. It was a fiery kiss, her lips pressed hard against his. It wasn't one of the soft kisses she had been giving him lately.

When she pulled away she collapsed back on the couch, her feet close to his lap but her body not touching his. Her mind was trying to figure out what had given her the urge to kiss him like that. It didn't bother her, and she assumed it didn't bother him. It was just that she hadn't kissed him in that way in awhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:56 pm

Kami climbed up on him, kissed him rough, and passionately and merrily walked away as if nothing had happened. At first he was confused. He sat still, and slowly turned his head to see what she was up to.
She plopped onto the couch and her feet were outstretched to the middle of his lap. He took her foot and gently massaged. Feet rubbing, it was always relaxing and calming. He gave her a look then asked simply. "Was that a kiss kiss or a..something else kiss?" He was genuinely confused. "You do that..when you wanna get, or are turned on." He stated simply. He knew her like the back of his hand and that was no ordinary kiss.
His brow stayed raised as he examined her face to see if her expression changed.
It was a known fact that up until the end of the third month, sex was perfectly fine during pregnancy, also the hormones and spots are so much more tender it makes the experience all around more pleasurable.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:08 pm

"Was that a kiss kiss or a..something else kiss?" He was genuinely confused. "You do that..when you wanna get, or are turned on." He stated simply. He knew her like the back of his hand and that was no ordinary kiss.

There was a blissful smile on Kami's face as Gage massaged her foot. At first she didn't answer his question and statement, she just laid there enjoying the feeling of his massage. "It was..." her voice trailed off. In all honesty, she wasn't too sure what it was herself. She opened her eyes and glanced at him. "It was a kiss, because I wanted to kiss you." Her eyes closed again and her head fell back on the arm rest.

She ran her fingers through her hair, then let them fall to rest on her hips. "Plus, you do look damn cute when you get all excited." So maybe it was a kiss kiss where nothing was intended to follow. Maybe it was a 'something else' kiss. "It's whatever kind of kiss you want it to be Gage."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:13 pm

He crinkled his nose. "No fair! this is the perfect opportunity for me to be like..yes..score! Sex with the hottest woman alive and you snap at me and be like. Oh you're a horny bastard rawr." He pouted. "Is this a trick question? Do you wanna have sex? Or do you wanna cuddle and be lovey dovey minues the full blown..ness...or. none of the above?" he wriggled his lip. "This is very very unfair." he pouted some more. "ohh. and the way you said. "it's whatever you want it to be.." was all seductive and sexy and grawr!"
He reached over and took her arm and pulled her to sitting up. He pressed his lips against hers in a less gentle more passionate way than before, and about the same as whats he had just given him. His hand roamed from her foot up her leg and stopped at her bare thigh.
He was just fine right now, but if she got any...sexier. He'd have an issue controlling himself.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:26 pm

One of the things Kami loved about being in love and knowing that Gage was in love with her, was the fact that she could do almost anything she wanted. She didn't have to worry about walking on ice. Gage was there with her and by the way he talked, he always would be. It wasn't like he was going to throw his hands in the air and storm away, never to come back again.

She didn't answer his questions, he never really gave her the chance. He pulled her up and started kissing her, his hand running up her leg. It sent chills down her spine. One of her arms was drapped over his shoulder as they kissed. Her other hand was on his chest. It slowly slid down until she reached the button of his jeans. Without much effort at all, she unbuttoned his jeans. Then she pulled away from his lips, but remained close. She gave him a small peck, then stood and walked away, leaving him on the couch with his jeans undone probably more confused before. After leaving the room, she turned around and went back. She walked up to him from behind, leaning over the back of the couch as she kissed from the bottom of his neck to the bottom of his ear. "This is when you're supposed to follow me to the bedroom," she whispered before walking away again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:31 pm

She didn't answer his questions, UGH women. Did they EVER give a solid. FIRM answer? No. They expect the men to udnerstand every little gesture or hint. It's hard enough to keep them happy but understand them?! Ugh. So he mentally said screw it and took the chance, leaning in to kiss her back. Her hand was on his chest. It slowly slid down until she reached the button of his jeans and popped it open. Then she pulled away from his lips, but remained close, her lips lingering there for a moment, pecked him and got up. She left him sitting there completely confused. UGH WOMEN..Teases. and they ENJOY it.
After leaving the room, she turned around and went back. She walked up to him from behind, leaning over the back of the couch as she kissed from the bottom of his neck to the bottom of his ear. "This is when you're supposed to follow me to the bedroom," she whispered before walking away again. She told him quietly, a few words that sent shivers up his spine. "yes ma'am." and he was up and following obediently behind her to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Gage wasn't far behind her, so when Kami entered the room she stepped to the side and waited for him to appear. When he did, she grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him against the wall. It was a difficult position for her seeing as she was shorter than him. But Kami had never really been the one who took over complete dominance in their intimate situations. She stood on her toes, and even then she had to pull his face down to hers so their lips could meet. It was hard to have the feeling of dominance when he was towering over her. Her hands had his shirt balled up into it, keeping him bent down to her. That was the only thing that gave her power at the moment.

Finally she stepped away, letting him stand up straight. She chewed on her bottom lip waiting for his move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:03 pm

She took complete control, shoving him up against the wall, her hands firmly balling up his shirt, his abs showing from how she raised it. She had him bent and his lips were under her spell, she was in command. Her animalistic behavior surprised him but he didn't mind it a bit, it was actually really hot, and sexy. She purred against his lips and when she let go of his shirt she stepped away letting him straighten and make HIS move. How could he compete with that? before he made a move towards her he shimmied out of his Black and neon Cobra Starship designed T-shirt and tossed it to the ground. He reached for her and took her by the hips. His big band t-shirt was all that she was really wearing, and probably a cute pair of lacey panties that she made herself. He pulled the shirt off of her and he grinned, seeing he was right. His hands skimmed down to her backside and squeezed lightly. before backing her up the bed where she fell backwards, he had his hand behind her head though so she had a soft landing, and he hovered over her, their bellies lightly brushing together.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:14 pm

Kami watched as he took his shirt off and let it fall to the ground. Her eyes skimmed over his upper body. Gage had the perfect body. She loved it, but that wasn't the only reason she loved him. It was the way he treated her as if she was the most fragile thing in the world. It was how she could actually sit down and have a real conversation with him. He took her hips into his hands then pulled her (his) shirt over her head. All she had on was a pair of black panties with red lace around the edges. Yes, she had made them herself.

He backed her up, letting her softly fall to the bed. His hand was there, catching her head despite the softness of the bed. She smiled up at him, as he looked down at her. Her head rolled to the side and her arms were raised above her head, inviting him to touch her with anything. His hands, his lips, whatever he wanted to use. She was relaxed, but as his skin brushed against hers chills went through her and her heart fluttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Kami's hands were up above her head, her body exposed for his pleasure. Completely open, and helpless to whatever he decided to do. It was kind of a nice feeling. This was HIS girl. No one but his and it was nice. His fingers traced the outer edge of her panties, it always made him grin, she wore the cutest things..just in case they happened to do something, or maybe just to like the way she looked..just for herself. Either way..it was cute and he loved her little creative strike, making these things. He started with his lips, right at the top of her panties, kissing around his hips, up her middle, her belly button, her ibs, her chest, her collar bone, all the way up to her perfectly plump lips he loved so much.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:31 pm

A small hum like noise escaped from Kami as Gage's lips roamed her body. The feeling of his lips against her skin put a smile on her face. Finally his lips met hers in another passionate kiss. She reached up and let her fingers brush through his hair. She broke the kiss and whispered his name against his lips. Her hands trailed down his chest and abs, tracing a line above his jeans before making her way back up.

She crawled backward, farther onto the bed. She placed her foot on his shoulder, laying back with her head on a soft pillow. Her eyes were closed so she couldn't see what Gage was doing or planning to do. Kami liked that. It put the element of surprise into play. So whenever she felt something, the surprise and possibly shock of it would just make it that much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:37 pm

Her foot met his shoulder and he reached up, gliding his hand across her calf. He slid down a little so her leg went up higher on his shoulder and his shoulder rested up under her knee. He kissed the inner edge of her thigh making her quiver. His fingers tracing up and down the other. He pushed her leg outward so her legs spread a little more. He smiled seeing her bit her lip in anticipation. Everything she was expecting could happen right then, but he switched his plans and took a gentle grab of her chest. massaging and rubbing until she was moaning. He reached under her and curled his index finger under the edge of her cute little panties and pulled them off, leaving them at her ankle on the leg hiked over him.
Her bare body now lay before him, her tiny belly only a bump bigger, still incredibly sexy. He licked her hip bone, leaving a hicky there as he trailed his lips lower.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:50 pm

His fingers and lips went up and down her thighs. Kami had to bite her lip to keep herself from making any unnessacary noises. She expected him to take her undies off then, but instead Gage surprised her and went to her chest. He worked her chest until she moaned, then his fingers finally slid her panties down her legs, but he left them hanging from her ankle. She didn't kick them off, if he wanted them there she would leave them there.

For a moment they held each others gaze, then his gaze went down her body. She was laying on the bed with nothing on, unless you counted the underwear hanging from her foot. His lips met her hip as she was trying to plan a sexy way of getting Gage's jeans off of him. All thoughts left her mind as his kisses went lower. It took her a minute to gather herself enough to push him back. Her leg fell from his shoulder, causing the panties to fall to the bed. She sat up, pushing him back. The bed was big enough for them to completlely switch around without having to worry about getting close to falling off. Her lips met his and trailed down his neck. She kissed his chest, leaving a small purple mark before moving to his abs and tracing each of them with her lips and tongue. Finally she made it above his jeans and left a trail of kisses along the edge of them. She unzipped them, then pulled them down and tossed them off the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:00 pm

Right as he was about to really get her going, she pushed back and rolled him.
He was wondering what she was doing until she kissed down HIS chest and unizzped his jeans completely. She pulled them down and off and let them fall to the ground, his chain jingled and hit he ground with a *chink* That made sense. He smirked, wondering what she was going to do next. She left a little purple mark right above his abs, just like he had on her inner hip. If the doctor saw some of these, they'd either immediately see that Kami and Gage were very sexual..or they'd assume Kami was beaten. Little bruises everywhere? Yeah. Maybe not so good for the doctor's check up in a couple days. He shook the thought from his head when he noted that the doc would ask about them and Kami would blush..giving the ordeal away completely.
Gage let her explore his body as he had hers,
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Gage let her do what she wanted. She kissed all around his abs, chest, and neck. Kami was straddling his hips, then she fell back. She smiled at him then stood and walked away to the closet. She went inside and the sound of things being tossed around could be heard. It didn't take long to find what she wanted.

When she emerged from the closet she had a grin on her face. One hand was on her hip, the other was holding something behind her back. She walked toward Gage, and dropped the item she had behind her back in front of him. A pair of blue handcuffs laid on the bed. An innocent pout was on Kami's face as she stood in front of him, waiting to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:31 pm

When she emerged from the closet she had a grin on her face. One hand was on her hip, the other was holding something behind her back. She walked toward Gage, and dropped the item she had behind her back in front of him. A pair of blue handcuffs laid on the bed. An innocent pout was on Kami's face as she stood in front of him, waiting to see what he would do.

Kami dropped the blue hand cuffs on the bed in front of him and he chuckled, he had forgotten all about those things and it made him grin, she never forgot anything, did she. He stuck both his hands out as if saying if she must she must.
He remembered when she'd hidden in the top of the closet and it took him quite a while to figure out where she'd hidden.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:37 pm

When Gage held his hands out, waiting for Kami to handcuff him, she shook her head. She then picked them up and placed one cuff around her wrist, making it tight around her but not too tight. The other cuff hung by her side for a moment, but before he could make a decision about anything she took his wrist and placed the other one around his wrist. So now, they were handcuffed together. It could make things difficult, or it could make things easier.

Either way, it would make things interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:43 pm

The other cuff hung by her side for a moment, but before he could make a decision about anything she took his wrist and placed the other one around his wrist. So now, they were handcuffed together. It could make things difficult, or it could make things easier

She clipped the cuffs around her wrist and he waited looking at her a bit confused. She grinned and snapped it to HIS wrist too. They'd be latched together until he went looking for the key. This was the first time these silly things had been used. He smirked. "You're Kinky, ya know that?"
Imagine the possibilities. Take time to think of all the exciting places and ways you could put your handcuffs to good use. Handcuffing your partner to a pole in the basement while in a standing position, for instance, is an interesting option. You are only limited by your imagination, so think of some other interesting positions and locations, knowing Kami and Gage...it could happen, yet this was the first time? It was actually kind of interesting.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:49 pm

Kami grinned and crawled into Gage's lap. "You like it though," she said in a low, seductive voice before kissing him and pushing him back on the bed. When she tried to trail her hand down his body she ended up taking his hand with her. So instead she laced their fingers together and placed his hand above his head, hers laying ontop of if and holding it down as she attacked his lips with hers.

After leaving them both breathless, she rolled off of him and laid next to him, their hands still up above their heads. She glanced over at him, then reached over and tugged at his boxers but didn't quite pull them off. She smiled, then used her index finger to tell him to come closer to her, nibbling on her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:59 pm

He chuckled, she was right. Anything she did was sexy. She climbed on top of him and kissed him roughly, she was soo fucking hot. He was practically panting when she drew back and flipped over on her back. She drew her legs up a little and backed up to where there was only a little slack in the chain that connected the cuffs, which connected them. She used her free hand and bent her index finger at him, seductively licking her lips drawing backward. She was obviously telling him to come here, and he did. He put their chained hand up and looped it around the knob at the end of their bed so she couldn't control the direction of the hand, he held her other hand above her head with his free hand and started where she made him leave off last time. His lips trailed in a circle around her belly button leaving moisture trails down her belly. He skipped down to her inner thigh and skimmed his tongue upward.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Kami watched, a little confused, as Gage looped the chain that connected them around the knob on their bed. Then she understood. Now she couldn't control where her hand went, and she wasn't going anywhere. He put her other hand above her head and started kissing her stomach. She closed her eyes and let her head roll back. Suddenly she felt his tongue on her inner thigh, going up. A small moan like noise escaped her, but it was short and came out a little weird since she was trying to keep it to herself.

There wasn't much she could do. Her leg wrapped around, going in between Gage's. He was holding one hand down, and wouldn't let her move it now matter how hard she tried. He was stronger than her, and at the moment he was ruling the situation. When she tried to move her other hand, the cuff dug into her wrist but she couldn't figure out how to get the chain unwrapped. "Gaaage," her voice came out a little desperate sounding, but at the same time there was an obvious hint of pleasure in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Gage   Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:23 pm

She knew she was trapped, she was no longer in control and he had complete and total dominance. His tongue on her skin, she moaned and rolled slightly. She moaned his name loudly and he could feel her tugging on the cuffs. The metal pushed on her wrist and he nibbled on the skin nearest his lip. "Quit pulling and it won't hurt." he whispered. he kissed where he had just nibbled and planted a kiss directly in between her legs. She was huffing and puffing from the teasing. he could feel her body pulsating, practically begging for more.

He let go of her hand and let her move it where she chose, but when she reached for him he caught her hand and kissed the top of it, restraining it once again. That had only been a tiny teaser,
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!

PostSubject: Kami   Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:33 pm

The feeling of being helpless and not being able to control anything really wasn't that bad. Espcially since the one who was in control and choosing what happened to her made her feel so good. Gage freed her hand and Kami immediatly reached for him, but he stopped her and trapped her again. She groaned, kicking underneath him a little. One of her kicks hit him in the knee, but it wasn't strong enough to do any damage. Despite that Gage had told her to quit pulling, she did again anyway. Her wrist was going to end up bruised by the time he was finished with her.

All she really wanted to do right now was get on top of him and pay him back for the torture he was making her endure, but she couldn't. If she rolled over, it would twist her wrist and cause her more pain than she would want to mess with. "Gage," she looked down at him, trying to get him to look at her face instead of between her legs. "Kiss me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kami & Gage's House   

Back to top Go down

Kami & Gage's House
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next