Euphoric Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lewis and Zenna's lovely house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!

Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Zenna-2

Zenna was tired. She had to admit. Plane flights made her pretty tired. Especially having being jet lagged. She smiled when he pecked her on the lips. She rustled her hand through Lewis's hair. "Didn't that plane ride make you tired?" She sighed. She could still hear Ryder upstairs talking.

[won't calling england on a cell phone cost alot?]
[he's a geogrett..]
[right.]

Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:55 pm

Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Lewis

Zenna was tired. She had to admit. Plane flights made her pretty tired. Especially having being jet lagged. She smiled when he pecked her on the lips. She rustled her hand through Lewis's hair. "Didn't that plane ride make you tired?" She sighed. She could still hear Ryder upstairs talking.

"Yeah, its does make me tired." I nodded with a smile, loving it when she run her hand through my hair. I leaned my head on her shoulder, smiling. "I can see that that plane ride also make you tired." I mumbled softly, kissing her cheek and wrapping my arm around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:23 am

"I can see that that plane ride also make you tired."
He mumbled. She chuckled and nodded. She smiled weakly when he put his arm around her. All of a sudden she felt very, loved, protected. She looked him in the eyes and brushed her thumb across his cheekbone and blinked slowly before leaning in and kissing him softly.

[i miss times like this.]
[yeah, like in isolation at camp.]
[... never bring that up again.]
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:43 am

Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 LewisDyann

Lewis smiled softly as Zenna brushed her thumb against and across my cheekbone. their lips pressed together, Lewis kissed her back but little more passionately than before. Lewis pulled back, smiling and ran his hand through her black and green hair once then decided to settle his hands on her waist. Lewis leaned and kissed her once again.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:20 am

Zenna sighed when he ran his hand through her hair. She kissed him back passionately, knotting her hand in his hair. Zenna leant down on Lewis slightly. She stretched her other arm to support herself, pushing down on the couch.

[things got..?]
[heated up. 8'DD.]
[wooot.]

"Man, I love you, Lewis." She mumbled between kisses.

Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:51 am

While they was kissing or making out or lip-locking, whatever you like to call it. Zenna leaned, pushing Lewis down a bit, which caused Lewis to lean back a little. Lewis's hands sliding up and down her back then one of Lewis's hand began swirling a strand of her hair, playing with it a bit.
I was surprised as when she said that she loves me. I kissed her again, "Me too." I whispered softly, kissing her once again, fiercely and pretty deeply than before.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:54 am

"Me too." he whispered. Zenna sighed. He was such a sweetheart. Zenna kissed him passionately locking both of her hands in his hair.

[gah. i'm so lucky.]
[haha. yes, you are.]

She pushed down on him so he was leaning on the armrest of the sofa. When he played with her hair she sighed again. When people played with her hair it made her insanely relaxed. "Lewis, what, if , Ryder, comes, back." She whispered between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:11 am

She pushed down on him so he was leaning on the armrest of the sofa. When he played with her hair she sighed again. When people played with her hair it made her insanely relaxed. "Lewis, what, if , Ryder, comes, back." She whispered between kisses

Lewis is loving this. He made the kiss even more deeply than before, then pulled away from the kiss for air. They were breathing heavily, Lewis leaned his head down, then begin kissing down and up her jaw and neck. Lewis went back to her lips, kissing her once again. Lewis opened his eyes and looked at Zenna, "How about we continue this in different room? Or.." He kissed her then finished his sentence, "stop?" He asked, of course. He don't want to stop this, he is enjoying this a lot.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:59 am

Zenna giggled as he kissed down her jaw and neck. "How about we continue this in different room? Or.." He kissed her then finished his sentence, "stop?" He asked. Hmm.. Zenna didn't really feel like stopping. She was getting, really, into it. She murmured, "I think we'll continue in a different room. Yeah." She smirked crookedly. She got up and took his hand and lead him quickly up the stairs and into their room. She giggled and pushed him down on the bed. Zenna slumped down onto the bed, taking his face in her hands she leant down and kissed him ferociously.

Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:16 pm

I grinned as when she said that we will continue in the different room. She took my hand and took me to our bedroom. I'm still smiling then I got pushed down on the bed. Our lips connected once again, I settled my hands on her waist, kissing her and enjoying every minutes of this. NO kidding. Argh, I want to do more. But I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable. So, I just continue kissing her so deeply and fiercely.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:43 am

She liked it when his hands were on her waist. She felt loved. She felt different around Lewis than other people. Her heart would race, and she'd get an enormous flutter in her stomach. Zenna felt herself smile as she was kissing him. They couldn't go too far though, Ryder was still in the house. She sighed and slid her hands down to his collar and undid two of the buttons. She let her hands trace the revealed skin before returning them to his face again and kissing him softly.

Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:08 am

I shivered softly as when her hands unbuttoned two buttons of my plaid shirt and touching my newly revealed skin. She. Is. So. Amazing. No. Kidding... I sighed lightly then kissed her back little roughly and passionately. I kissed down her neck once again, I moved my hands up to her hair, messing her lime and black hair up.. I nibbled on her neck playfully before kissing her lips once again.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:26 am

When Lewis's hand reached up and roughed up her hair she smirked. She slipped out the bobby pin she had in quickly and let her hair down. Zenna kissed him on the lips and he trailed them down her jaw. Zenna couldn't help herself, she then proceeded to unbutton the rest of his shirt. She trailed her hands down his chest and settled them on his waist.

[kinky, zenna. very kinky.]
[ahah.]
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:36 am

Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Lewis

I smiled softly as when she unbutton the whole buttons on my shirt. I reattached my lips back to her lips once again and slided my hands down her back. My left hand began playing with the zipper of her dress lightly, no, I'm not going to unzip it. Euhh, I wanted to but...Ryder is in the house, and I don't think she want to go that far or do she? I bit her bottom lips lightly and pulled away from the kiss for air again. Breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:58 pm

Zenna felt his hand creep up toward the zip on her dress and she gasped slightly. "Babe, I want to, I really do," she sighed and she kissed him again and continued, "But, Ryder's here." She felt her smile drop. Damn, she thought. She really wanted to go, `further`, but Ryder was here, and if he walked in on them... that'd just be terrible. "I'm sorry.." she sighed, twining her hands in his hair, trailing kisses up his neck.

[way to kill the mood.]
[someone had to.]
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:42 pm

"Babe, I want to, I really do," she sighed and she kissed him again and continued, "But, Ryder's here." She felt her smile drop. Damn, she thought. She really wanted to go, `further`, but Ryder was here, and if he walked in on them... that'd just be terrible. "I'm sorry.." she sighed, twining her hands in his hair, trailing kisses up his neck.

I bit my lips lightly and sighed. I moved my hand from the zipper of her dress back to her waist.
I almost forgot that Ryder was in the house. "It's okay," I whispered softly and leaned my head back a little, as Zenna kissing up my neck. "We'll do it other day, when we are alone." I whispered softly and somewhat seductively, with a small smirk. I ran a hand through her black and green hair and kissed her lips softly this time.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:13 pm

"It's okay,"
Lewis whispered softly, Zenna moved her hand up to his cheek and he continued. "We'll do it another day, when we are alone." Zenna nodded gloomily. She was having a lot of fun, it'd be a shame to just dump it all. Then suddenly an idea dawned on her. She was probably just talking nonsense, lost under the strong controls that lust had over the human mind. She snapped her head up to look at him. "Do it." she said quickly. Lewis looked at her, confused. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her dress zipper. "Lewis, do it."

Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:59 pm

She was having a lot of fun, it'd be a shame to just dump it all. Then suddenly an idea dawned on her. She was probably just talking nonsense, lost under the strong controls that lust had over the human mind. She snapped her head up to look at him. "Do it." she said quickly. Lewis looked at her, confused. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her dress zipper. "Lewis, do it."

I looked at her , confused. Do what? What do she want me to do? Suddenly, she grabbed my hand and moved it on top of the zipper of her dress. I got what she meant, I looked at her with an are-you-sure look and she seem like she are sure. I pressed her lips softly once again as I hesitantly unzipped her dress, revealing her bra. My eyes immediately went to there then I bit my lips softly, flushing then I looked back to Zenna's face. I don't know what to do next, should I get that dress off or she do it herself?
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:25 am

Zenna sighed seductively when he unzipped the bodice part of her dress. She kissed him passionately and then pulled away and laughed at his red cheeks. she ran her thumbs over his cheeks. He seemed confused as to what to do and she put her lips very, close to his ear and whispered, "Go on." He hesitantly slid it off. She stopped him, putting her hand on his. "Lewis, what's wrong? You're so, hesitant. Am I making you uncomfortable?" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:20 am

Zenna sighed seductively when he unzipped the bodice part of her dress. She kissed him passionately and then pulled away and laughed at his red cheeks. she ran her thumbs over his cheeks. He seemed confused as to what to do and she put her lips very, close to his ear and whispered, "Go on." He hesitantly slid it off. She stopped him, putting her hand on his. "Lewis, what's wrong? You're so, hesitant. Am I making you uncomfortable?" She sighed.

I was clueless to do next that was until Zenna told me, to slip her dress off. I nodded softly then again hesitantly slipping it off, but Zenna's hand stopped me. She asked if she was making me uncomfortable. I shook my head, its just that I'm nervous and never got this far with any girl before. Well, Zenna is my first girlfriend. I'm afriad if I hurt her, or disappoint her that this thing may not so great. I "No, just nervous. That's all." I mumbled quickly and slipped off her dress, tossing it to the floor. I pressed my lips against hers, with my hands sliding up and down her bare waist. I started kissing down her jaw, her neck and placed a peck on her collar bone. I brushed my lips across some of her chest that her bra didn't cover, lightly . I went back to her lips and kissing her once again.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:56 am

"No, just nervous. That's all." Lewis mumbled. Zenna smiled. Good Zenna. You didn't creep him out. He slipped off her dress suddenly. She gasped with delight and kissed him fiercely. He trailed down her neck and paused at her collarbone, but it didn't stop there. He brushed his lips over a bit of her revealed chest. She was breathing heavily. Her chest rose and fell with her breath. She smirked at him and rolled him over so he was towering over her. She looked up at him with lustful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:15 am

Oh god, damn it. I'm enjoying this A LOT. Something better not ruin this! Seriously! I'm now on top of her, I smirked softly. I leaned down, kissed her forehead, cheeks, tip of her nose, lips, chin, jaws, down her neck, some of her chest once again then her stomach... I stopped there and moved back to her face, kissing her soft lips once again. My hands on her back creeped toward to back of her bra, but stopped just below of it. I moved my lips down her neck once again, brushing it across her collar bones, and then a bra strap, I slid it off a little with my teeth, then pecking her stomach once again.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:31 am

She shivered slightly when he kissed her all over. She particulary liked it when he kissed her stomach. It was very alluring. He loosened her bra strap with his teeth and she laughed seductively and he went back to kissing her stomach. She let out a quiet moan and slid off his undone shirt, throwing it onto the floor in a heap. She fitted her hands around his face and pulled him back up to face her. She pulled him down on her, making contact with both of their bare skinned stomachs. She kissed him ferociously, locking her legs around his hips.

[oh man. oh boy.]
[let's just hope ryder is having a loud conversation.]
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:57 pm

She pulled me down closer to her, our stomachs touched. I shivered softly by her warm skin against my cool skin, our lips connected once again. Her legs wrapped around my hips, one of my hands slid down her body and began caressing her legs. I pulled away from her lips, gasping for air and panting heavily. If I haven't pull away any soon, I or maybe we could die for no air in our lungs. I breathed softly and nibbled on her ear, playfully then kissed her lips once again before moving my lips to her other bra strap, slipping it off a little with my teeth as well.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:12 pm

She giggled when he nibbled on her ear. His hand caressing her thigh was also, very alluring. When he slipped off her other bra strap slightly with his teeth, she sighed and rolled them back over. She looked down at him, her messed up hair falling down around her face. She leant down and pecked him on the stomach, chest and then his stomach again. All was good until a click of the doorknob made her freeze. Ryder stood there in the doorway. Zenna froze with wide eyes, looking at Lewis, then to Ryder.

[Jesus.]
[Work yourself out of this one Zen!]
[Quiet you.]

Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Everything was great. I enjoyed this a lot. Don't want to stop this at all, keep going. That was until we froze as Ryder opened the door. Ryder just closed the door once again and I heard Ryder's footprints running upstairs. Great, we just scared a little English teenager at his first day of America and well, he will remember to knock the door before opening. . . I looked back to Zenna, and sighed. "Uh, ah.. ehhm." I mumbled, don't know what to say or do as well. I sat up and looking around for my shirt and her dress. What should we do? Talk to Ryder? Leave him alone for while? Or forget about this whole thing?
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:30 pm

"Uh, ah.. ehhm."
Lewis mumbled. She cursed under her breath. Poor Ryder. Zenna got up and put on her dress. She zipped it up and then walked into the bathroom and brushed her hair. "Shall we?" She sighed, embarrassed. Walking with him down to the lounge room, Ryder was watching T.V. "Ryder..." She sighed gloomily. "I'm sorry you had to- It's our fault, we shouldn't have... I'm sorry." Zenna looked to the ground then up to Ryder. She stepped forward and bent down to his level. She looked him in the eye to confirm that she was sincere. She leant forward and gave him a big hug.

[Gnaw.]
[He's like a little brother.]

Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:59 pm

"Shall we?" She sighed, embarrassed. Walking with him down to the lounge room, Ryder was watching T.V. "Ryder..." She sighed gloomily. "I'm sorry you had to- It's our fault, we shouldn't have... I'm sorry." Zenna looked to the ground then up to Ryder. She stepped forward and bent down to his level. She looked him in the eye to confirm that she was sincere. She leant forward and gave him a big hug.

I got off the bed, picking up my shirt and buttoned it. I nodded with pink cheeks, then we went downstairs to living room where Ryder was. Instead of sitting on his favorite rug, he sat back on the couch. I plopped next to him and sighed, feeling bad that he walked into us. Ryder hugged Zenna back and I just shook his bleached hair playfully and looked at the TV. Wondering what he was watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lewis and Zenna's lovely house   Lewis and Zenna's lovely house - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lewis and Zenna's lovely house
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2