Euphoric Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clein Suites Hotel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Clein Suites Hotel   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Hope you enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:09 pm

Clein Suites Hotel Kami

It was safe to say that Kami was beyond scared. The fact that Gage had put her in a bullet proof vest before leaving the house just made it worse. That and knowing that he kept one in case kind of scared her too. But she tried to block all thoughts out of her head as she held Gage's hand and they walked into the hotel. Gage was the one who did all the official stuff at the desk and got them a room. Room 318. She followed him, still shaking slightly.

When they got in the room she went and sat on the edge of the bed. "What are we going to do?" She looked over at him with watery eyes. They shined in the lighting of the room. It was actually a nice hotel. The bed was big and soft. It basically looked like a small apartment. And not a run-down apartment either. An apartment in the nicer area of town.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Gage   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Clein Suites Hotel Gage

They got to their room, and he securely locked the door behind them.
"Well..right now, as ridiculous as it seems. We're going to get some sleep. Or at least try to. We'll deal with it all in the morning. All MY men are already out looking, Police said they're starting as well. By morning we should have some type of information too," he told her. "I know you're scared, I am too. But I want you to promise me something.." he started knowing she'd object. "If it gets too bad you'll let me handle it on my own? I CAN..and have before..if I need to..will you let me? I'll come home with a scratch at most.."
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Clein Suites Hotel Kami

Kami nodded when Gage said they were going to get some sleep. She pulled off the shirt he had put her in and took the bullet proof vest off too. Underneath was the tanktop she had been in to begin with. And under her pants was the pair of boxers she had orginally been in too. So that was good. She crawled onto the bed and got under the covers, patting the area beside her so he would join her.

"If it gets too bad you'll let me handle it on my own? I CAN..and have before..if I need to..will you let me? I'll come home with a scratch at most.."

Almost immediatly Kami started shaking her head. "Gage, I know you can handle things on your own and that you have before but... there still might be that one time that something happens. There might be that one time that you actually get more than a scratch. I don't want to lose you. Not now, not ever. There's no way I could survive without out you on my own, and there's definatly no way I could raise the baby on my own." She sat up and placed her hands in her lap. "I don't want to risk it. It's not worth it."
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Gage   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Clein Suites Hotel Gage

"Kami..it may be risky..But it IS worth it..our BABY is worth it." He added.
"Kami, I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to you or our baby, especially if it's something I myself could've prevented."
He pulled her up onto the bed and covered them both up, holding her snugly to his body. "It won't be easy but..baby we need sleep." he repeated trying to close his eyes.

He kicked off the shoes and jeans leaving himself i the snugly fit t-shirt and boxers before situating with her in his arms. This felt better..her there, not some dumb ol' squeaky couch.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Clein Suites Hotel Kami

Kami tried to go to sleep as she was told, but it was so difficult. Her head was spinning. He held her close to him, her breathing evened out with his. It was quiet for about five minutes before Kami spoke. "Gage, I love you." She snuggled closer to him, breathing in his scent. He still smelled of cigarettes and alcohol but at the moment she really didn't mind. "Please, promise that you won't do anything to get yourself hurt. No more sneaking out." Her eyes were closed but she was far from sleep.

"I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I knew that I just stood back and let you get hurt." After that she got quiet. They lay in the dark as she waited for Gage's responce. That is, if he wasn't asleep and had actually heard her.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Gage   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Clein Suites Hotel Gage

He nodded. "I love you too Kami." he said quietly. "The sneaking out..won't happen again, I promise." then his eyes lit up. "Ya know. the surprise I was talking about..? It may come in handy..Like...tomorrow." he nodded. That could be good. A vacation AND getting SUPER far away was probably a great idea.

She whispered a little more to him and he kissed her shoulder, "Shh..I'll be fine..I promise." it only took a total of 10 minutes after they got quiet to have him crash. He hadn't slept at all yet, he needed the sleep.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:07 pm

Clein Suites Hotel Kami

It was obvious that Gage was asleep. However, Kami still couldn't get to sleep. Her chin rested against his chest as she looked up into his calm face. She was a little jealous that he could actually get to sleep. She pressed her face into his chest, trying to block out all possible sources of light.

Finally, about an hour or so later she was asleep with Gage's arms draped around her. It was short lived though. She woke up plenty of times throughout the night and had to spend another hour attempting to get back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Gage   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Clein Suites Hotel Gage

Gage opened his eyes, it was 8 am and the curtains were almost glowing from the sun-light behind them. He closed his eyes again burring his face into Kami's back. She grunted and he did too. It was nice having her there.
He opened his eyes again and the surprise came to mind. He rolled over and threw his legs over the edge of the bed and stood up stretching, groaning and yawning as he dillied over to the bathroom he picked his pants up from the ground and pulled the tickets out of the back pocket. he flopped back down on the bed next to her and waved them infront of her face "open your eyes beautiful." he said
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:54 pm

Clein Suites Hotel Kami

Kami groaned when the bed shifted from Gage getting off of it. Her lack of sleep was now coming to bite her. She curled into a ball, squeezing her pillow to her in an attempt to fill Gage's absense. Nothing could replace hm though. When he flopped back down on the bed, she bounced a little and groaned some more. Yippee for morning people. Bah.

She could feel the slight breeze in front of her face from Gage waving something there. Slowly she opened her eyes to see two little pieces of paper. Hmm? She took them, rolled over, and held them up to look at them. Plane tickets to Australia. That was nice. She handed them back to him then rolled back over, but not for long. It finally clicked in her head what she had just read. She rolled over fast, sat up straight, an excited look on her face. "Australia?!"
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Gage   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:02 pm

Clein Suites Hotel Gage

Kami read them and he chuckled when she handed them back to him absent mindedly then flipped back over and sat up wide eyed. He grinned, "This is what happens when I sneak out." he whispered.

"Wanna go to Australia?" he grinned. "It'll be a nice get away and we can come back whenever we want! Plus, we may need to get outta here for a while ya know?"
He hoped she was happy bout Australia not like..AUSTRALIA WTF?
Technically that could've been taken one of two ways.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Clein Suites Hotel Kami

Kami was grinning from ear to ear. She practically tackled Gage, kissed him, then took the tickets back. "Duh!" She rolled off him, holding the tickets up in the air as if they were a trophy she had just won in an important championship game.

"This is beyond perfect Gage." She kissed him softly again. "You're amazing." She stood up, bouncing up and down with a small squeal. Now she wanted to run around or something but there really wasn't many places to go in a hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Gage   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:22 am

Clein Suites Hotel Gage

"We leave in the morning." he nodded.
"I knew you'd have no objections." he added with a pleased grin. It really was perfect timing, they needed to get away for a while, and he had planned a vacation. yay!.
He scooped her up off the bed, spun her once and kissed her cheek.
He wasn't going to say anything but it surprised him, she had gotten a tiny bit heavier, and he hadn't noticed it until he picked her up. She hardly looked any different, still as beautiful as ever. "You want something to eat baby?" he asked headed to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:43 am

Clein Suites Hotel Kami

When Gage picked her up and spun her, a small giggle escaped Kami's lips. It was simple stuff like that that she loved so much. She laid back down on the bed as he headed to the kitchen to fix something. "I'll take..." she stopped and puckered her lips in thought. "some pankcakes. And... apple juice." She nodded before standing and following him.

"If we leave in the morning don't we need to start packing and such? And how long are we staying there?" She stood beside him, her head leaned over on his shoulder. "Can pregnant people fly?"
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Gage   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:40 pm

Clein Suites Hotel Gage

When Gage picked her up and spun her, a small
giggle escaped Kami's lips. It was simple stuff like that that she
loved so much. She laid back down on the bed as he headed to the
kitchen to fix something. "I'll take..." she stopped and puckered her
lips in thought. "some pankcakes. And... apple juice." She nodded
before standing and following him.

He nodded and pulled out the supplies needed for pancakes. He turned on the stove top and added a tiny speck of butter before throwing the bacon in, letting it sizzle and shrivel up on the pan, he flipped them, cooked them thoroughly and stuck them on a plate, handing her the plate before draining some of the grease and adding the pancake batter making two big ones for each of them, he poured a little bit of strawberry syrup on hers sliced a couple whole strawberries. He popped the top off the whipped cream and pushed the side of the nozzle making a lump of fluffy white creme swirl across the top. He handed it to her and poured chocolate on his.

"If we leave in the morning
don't we need to start packing and such? And how long are we staying
there?" She stood beside him, her head leaned over on his shoulder.
"Can pregnant people fly?"

"Can pregnant people fly? Hell, I dunno, I'm not pregnant and I haven't sprouted wings either. Do pregnant people have magic powers..enabling the to fly? I don't know." he smirked. "And pack? Why the hell would we pack? I'm a lazy ass remember baby? We both enjoy shopping, all our needs shall be gotten there, and we'll stay as long as
long as we want. " He replied.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:37 pm

Clein Suites Hotel Kami

He popped the top off the whipped cream and pushed the side of the nozzle making a lump of fluffy white creme swirl across the top. He handed it to her and poured chocolate on his.

Kami took her pancakes and kissed his cheek, thanking him for his amazing cooking skills before sitting down at a small table to eat. "You're pretty much the best cook in the world," she told him between bites. He sat down across from her and she smiled. She scooped some whipped cream onto her finger and tapped his nose so there was some left on the tip. A giggle left her before she leaned across the table and kissed where she had left the whipped cream, leaving some behind but also getting some on her lips. It was obvious that Kami was in a good mood.

"Can pregnant people fly? Hell, I dunno, I'm not pregnant and I haven't sprouted wings either. Do pregnant people have magic powers..enabling the to fly? I don't know." he smirked. "And pack? Why the hell would we pack? I'm a lazy ass remember baby? We both enjoy shopping, all our needs shall be gotten there, and we'll stay as long as
long as we want. " He replied.

"Of course pregnant people have magic powers. How else could they grow another person inside them?" She grinned, "I'm just not sure if flying is included in those magical powers." She shrugged and took another bite of her pancakes which she had eaten about half of by now. "Stay as long as we want? That sounds really good."
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Gage   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Clein Suites Hotel Gage

"You're pretty much the best cook in the world,"
she told him between bites. He sat down across from her and she smiled.
She scooped some whipped cream onto her finger and tapped his nose so
there was some left on the tip.

He grinned, "Thank you baby. I'm glad I've got somebody to feed it to." he smirked. Knowing she'd finish it all, not because she ate a lot but that she was eating for two. He grinned to himself finishing up the meal.

"Of
course pregnant people have magic powers. How else could they grow
another person inside them?" She grinned, "I'm just not sure if flying
is included in those magical powers." She shrugged and took another
bite of her pancakes which she had eaten about half of by now. "Stay as
long as we want? That sounds really good."

he nodded with his boyish sheepish grin. "You know I love to spoil you."
Back to top Go down
Paige
Schweet!
Paige

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Kami   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:50 pm

Clein Suites Hotel Kami

he nodded with his boyish sheepish grin. "You know I love to spoil you."

Kami grinned after she finished up her pancakes and pushed the plate toward him. She assumed he would do something with it. "I'm going to go see if there's any cappuccino in the lobby," she told him as she pulled on some jeans and one of his many shirts. It was seriously rare that she was ever in one of her shirts. She kissed his cheek then headed out into the hallway.

The lobby wasn't very crowded and the hotel employees weren't at the desk. Despite how unusual that was, Kami shrugged it off and stepped around the decorative fireplace to see if the was anything on the otherside. She heard some noise behind her, and turned to look over her shoulder. It was then that she was grabbed. There was a rough grip on her wrists and duct tape quickly over her mouth. It was a feeling she had only felt once before, and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't fight who was holding her back. One guy was pushing her out the hotel door as she heard the other one obviously on the phone. When he stated the name "Twigster," she immediatly knew he was talking to Gage. "You know where to find us. Come alone." Then she was shoved in a car and taken away.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clein Suites Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clein Suites Hotel   Clein Suites Hotel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clein Suites Hotel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoric Oblivion :: The City-
Jump to: