Euphoric Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hottopic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Hottopic Empty
PostSubject: Hottopic   Hottopic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:53 pm

For all your darker clothing needs, maybe throw in some hello kitty?
Find all your stereotypical "emo, goth, punk" supplies here.
Back to top Go down
http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Hottopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottopic   Hottopic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:17 am

Hottopic LewisDyann

Lewis was seeming very brotherly towards Ryder. With the scowling, and sarcasm and whatnot. It was nice though, newly found brothers, just, being brothers. When Lewis and Ryder said "Hot Topic?" Zenna smiled and pointed to the Hot Topic just visible in the distance. She repeated to him with a smile, still pointing, "Hot Topic. It's a cool clothes and shoes shop, just as Ryder said." Ryder seemed to be very suprised at the fact that there was a Hot Topic in this complex.

As soon as they finished their food, Zenna got up and gestured for Lewis and Ryder to come with her. They walked toward Hot Topic. As soon as they entered, Zenna saw something that looked like something Ryder would wear. "Oi! Ryder! Do you like this?" She asked him, holding out a black jacket that was printed with gold skulls.

Lewis and Ryder followed her to the Hot Topic store. Right after they entered the store, Lewis found a huge section of plaid shirts that he liked and Zenna found this awesome jacket for Ryder. "Oh my, I really like this jacket! I have to admit, I think you are pretty awesome!" Ryder grinned and grabbed a jacket from Zenna. Lewis couldn't help but picked all colors of the plaid shirts in his size. He really love plaid. Lewis walked up to Zenna and Ryder, to look what they was looking at. Ryder is now trying out some shoes, "This store is interesting." Lewis commented and putting his chin on top of Zenna's head.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

Hottopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottopic   Hottopic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:47 am

Hottopic Zenna_10

Zenna saw Lewis walk over to the plaid shirts. Ryder seemed to like the shirt as he said, "Oh my, I really like this jacket! I have to admit, I think you are pretty awesome!" Zenna couldn't help but let a smile crawl onto her face as she said, "Aw! Thanks Ryder!" She ruffled his hair and noticed that Lewis walked over. As he did, some shoes caught Ryder's attention and he wandered over there. Lewis put his chin on top of her head and Zenna looked up at him. "This store is interesting." "It is, it is. But that's what makes it great, plus, they have plaid shirts! Your favourite." She stated. She looked into his eyes for a moment before pecking him on the cheek.

She looked over to a rack of dresses. She smiled and took Lewis's hand and walked over. She picked up one of the dresses and showed Lewis. "Hey, what do you think of this?" She asked, holding it against her torso.

Last edited by jacquelyn_! on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error. :))
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Hottopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottopic   Hottopic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:27 am

Hottopic LewisDyann

"This store is interesting." "It is, it is. But that's what makes it great, plus, they have plaid shirts! Your favourite." She stated. She looked into his eyes for a moment before pecking him on the cheek.

She looked over to a rack of dresses. She smiled and took Lewis's hand and walked over. She picked up one of the dresses and showed Lewis. "Hey, what do you think of this?" She asked, holding it against her torso.

Lewis blinked as when Zenna pulled out a stunning dress from the rack and asked Lewis for his option on it. Lewis was surprised and speechless, it look really incredibly cute on her, his cheeks flushed light pink. "Uh, it's very c-c-cute." Lewis stammered and looked over to check what Ryder was doing now. Ryder was trying on some jackets and talking to some ladies, Lewis chuckled to himself and looked back to Zenna.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

Hottopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottopic   Hottopic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:57 am

Hottopic Zenna_10

Lewis blinked a few times when she saw her dress and he blushed when he saw it on her. "Uh, it's very c-c-cute." Zenna bit her lip and smiled. "Thanks." She muttered, taking his face in her hands and she pecked him on the lips. She took it to the counter and bought it. She walked back to see Ryder with a pair of shoes in his hand. "Woah, Ryder, those are some pretty cool shoes."

[This is going to be fun, living with these guys.]
[Yep.]
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Hottopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottopic   Hottopic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:29 pm

Hottopic LewisDyann

"Thanks." She muttered, taking his face in her hands and she pecked him on the lips. She took it to the counter and bought it. She walked back to see Ryder with a pair of shoes in his hand. "Woah, Ryder, those are some pretty cool shoes."

Lewis smiled softly as she pecked his lips. Ryder was holding a bright colored shoes with silvers metallic shoelaces, he looked at Zenna and smiled, "Thank you!" He replied then walked away to get more clothes and stuffs. Ryder walked over to the dye section, just looking at the labels. Lewis followed him, looking down at Ryder. Ryder looked up to Lewis and sighed, "You are so tall." Ryder mumbled then looked back to the hair dye and put it back to the shelf. "Oh I know! I should dye your hair!" Ryder looked at Lewis, grinning. Lewis ran his hand through his hair, looking a strand of his hair, "Uhm, I think I like my hair color. So, no thank you." Lewis mumbled. "Aw, cooome on.. Just some streaks or small blue tips. Your favorite color!" Ryder whined.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

Hottopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottopic   Hottopic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:36 pm

Hottopic Zenna_10

They all walked over toward the dye section and Ryder looked up at how tall Lewis is. "You are so tall." Ryder sighed. Zenna chuckled and leant her head against Lewis's shoulder. "Oh I know! I should dye your hair!" Ryder said, looking at Lewis, smiling. "Uhm, I think I like my hair color. So, no thank you." Ryder's face dropped when he said this. "Aw, cooome on.. Just some streaks or small blue tips. Your favorite color!" Ryder whined. Zenna smiled when Ryder began to grow impatient. It was cute, a little 14 year old whining in a store to his older brother. "Hmm. Ryder, have you ever thought of getting black streaks in your hair?" Zenna asked, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Hottopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottopic   Hottopic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:05 pm

Hottopic LewisDyann

Zenna smiled when Ryder began to grow impatient. It was cute, a little 14 year old whining in a store to his older brother. "Hmm. Ryder, have you ever thought of getting black streaks in your hair?" Zenna asked, crossing her arms

Ryder froze and stopped whining, he looked at Zenna. He was surprised then he walked to the mirror to look at his own silver hair. "Mmm, No, I haven't thought of that. But it might look good..." Ryder said, as he walked back to where Zenna and Lewis were. "God, you are like genius at the fashion style stuff." Ryder smirked and went to where belts, gloves, hats and some other stuffs are, just looking through. After while, Ryder picked some more stuffs that he liked and went back to Lewis and Zenna. Ryder told Lewis that he is finished looking, and want to go ahead and buy. Lewis followed Ryder to the counter and bought his own plaid shirts and bunch of clothes, shoes, hats and etc that Ryder wanted. "Your stuff." Lewis mumbled, handing Ryder two bags full of his stuffs. Ryder smiled and said thank you to him. Lewis walked over to Zenna.
Back to top Go down
jacquelyn_!
Schweet!
jacquelyn_!

Hottopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottopic   Hottopic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Hottopic Zenna_10

Zenna smiled at Ryder's compliment and followed as they walked to the counter. Ryder had two bags of merchandise he'd bought. Lewis walked back over to Zenna. "Well, the little man has bought quite a lot, wouldn't you say?" Zenna said with a chuckle. Zenna saw a mirror nearby so she walked over to it, taking Lewis with her, and fixed her hair. As she was looking at her hair in the mirror, she said "So, do you want to keep shopping or shall we go back to the house?" She smiled and sighed running one of her hands through Lewis's hair.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Hottopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottopic   Hottopic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Hottopic LewisDyann

Lewis walked back over to Zenna. "Well, the little man has bought quite a lot, wouldn't you say?" Zenna said with a chuckle. Zenna saw a mirror nearby so she walked over to it, taking Lewis with her, and fixed her hair. As she was looking at her hair in the mirror, she said "So, do you want to keep shopping or shall we go back to the house?" She smiled and sighed running one of her hands through Lewis's hair.

Lewis chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, a lot." he mumbled, smiling. He followed Zenna to the mirror. While Zenna was looking at the mirror, she asked if he want to keep shopping or go to their new house. "I think we should go back to the house, I'm getting pretty tired and also, the furniture that we ordered might be at the doorstep soon." Lewis mumbled, Ryder looked at Lewis, just staring. "What?" Lewis asked, noticed that Ryder was staring at Lewis. "Why do you always get tired?" Ryder mumbled, Lewis shurgged, "Let's go to the house." Lewis said, then they all left to home.

The home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hottopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottopic   Hottopic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hottopic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoric Oblivion :: The City :: Ivory Slate Mall-
Jump to: