Euphoric Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Circe's Aquarium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Circe's Aquarium   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:26 pm

Enjoy your time with the fish. Learn lots about the aquatic life.
Back to top Go down
http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Fishes is everywhere   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:56 pm

Lero wandered around the place, getting bored of this already. He have walked around like twice now.
He sighed and pulled out a cookie from the bag that he got from the bakery nearby. Lero ignored some glances from people because of him eating a cookie and what he was wearing. Lero's hair is now red, and he is wearing a plain black V-shaped shirt and washed out jeans with small rips. He wore that plastic beads that Kade gave him back at other city. But now, he moved into here, already missing his friends and Kade.

He walked into the shark area and plopped down on the wooden bench. Just nibbling away on his sugar cookies and waving to the friendly sharks. Lero looked over to the 'dangerous' sharks. He got up and walked up to the glass, just looking at them and chomping on the cookie. "Feeding time! If there are little kids in this room. They better leave or get scared." announced the employee. The parents and little kids already escaping from the shark areas but more teenagers and adults running in, wanting to see some action and blood.

Then the employee dropped some alive fishes. Damn, they are huge. Not those small tunas or whateverso. Its huge enough to satisfy those sharp-teethed sharks. Then suddenly the sharks rushed to the poor fishes and ripping them apart, there was lot of blood and flesh floating in the water. Lero suddenly lost his appetite, wondering what to do with a bag full of cookies. He noticed a little boy rushing in, and pressed his face against the glass, watching sharks. Lero just gave him his bag of cookies and walked away, leaving the boy confused but happy.

Suddenly, he spotted someone familiar walking by him. Lero was surprised and thrown off the tracks. He blinked few times and rubbing his eyes to make sure. It's for real, he is not dreaming. It's Kade! She seem little different but more amazing. But he stared at her for while to make sure if it's actually Kade, not someone who look like her. He got a closer look, yep. It's Kade for sure. "KADE!" Lero exclaimed and hugged her from behind, almost tackling her down. "Remeber meeee?" Lero grinned.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kade   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

Kade stood staring at the massive great white shark as her tour guide grinned in her little button covered uniform and her dolphin hat. "The great white shark, Carcharodon carcharias, also known as white pointer, white shark, or white death, is an exceptionally large lamniform shark found in coastal surface waters in all major oceans. Reaching lengths of more than 6 metres (20 ft) and weighing up to 2,250 kilograms (4,960 lb), the great white shark is arguably the world's largest known predatory fish. It is the only surviving species of its genus, Carcharodon."
Kade listened actually interested. This creature was massive, carnivorous and just so..beautiful. She opened her mouth trying to get a better look at her own teeth. She imagined herself with rows of teeth and giggled, it would look kind of funny but would be absolutely amazing.

Kade screetched. A big manly body wrapped its arms around her middle, squeezing, yelling her name. her name echoed through the room and a couple sharks spun around to stare at the noise maker. Kade flipped around about to punch this creeper when she stopped her wound up fist and her hand hit Lero's chest with a tiny, non-violent thud. "LERO!" She squealed hugging him in just as tight of a hug as he had originally given her.
"Where the hell have you been?! I called you a bajillion times!" she added pinching his moob (man-boob). She noticed he was wearingt he beads she gave him and her usual gruff appearance softened a bit.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Awakarrdd.....   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:30 pm

Circe's Aquarium Lero

Kade screeched. A big manly body wrapped its arms around her middle, squeezing, yelling her name. her name echoed through the room and a couple sharks spun around to stare at the noise maker. Kade flipped around about to punch this creeper when she stopped her wound up fist and her hand hit Lero's chest with a tiny, non-violent thud. "LERO!" She squealed hugging him in just as tight of a hug as he had originally given her."Where the hell have you been?! I called you a bajillion times!" she added pinching his moob (man-boob). She noticed he was wearing the beads she gave him and her usual gruff appearance softened a bit.

"Ouch!" Lero whined and held on into his chest, after she pinched him. "Oooh? You called me? Ehh, one of Tracy's triplets stole my cell phone and hid it somewhere. I haven't find it since. So sorry! But here we are!" Lero rambled on, then noticed that people were glaring at them for yelling and caused distractions. He huffed and looked back to Kade. He is really happy to see her here. Lero looked at her, from head to toe. Lero smiled, Kade really look more beautiful than since he last saw her. "Umm, let go to some other areas?" he asked, since there are some people staring at them which is creeping him out. Why cant a man have a reunion to his close friend without people staring at them?
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kade   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:37 pm

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

Kade felt like such a girl it was ridiculous. She actually smiled in Lero's presence..weird!
"Ugh...children. Evil little creatures." She muttered. He glanced down in a pretty obvious.
"check out mode" as he said they should go somewhere else. It was probably a good idea, considering they were kind of making a scene. Kade bit her lip. "SORRY!" she said loudly and grabbed him puling him back to the glass. She watched the sharks feed and stayed quiet until it as over then she grinned. "ok..NOW we can go." She frolicked off the other direction, knowing he'd follow.

She found an empty room, well..empty of humans, it was the sea turtle room. She couldn't help but imagine them going "duuude, totally wicked!" and another going "sweeet" like in Finding Nemo. her brain rattled off remembering that "nemo" in greek meant nothing..so...finding nothing? She shook her head and looked back up at Lero, had he gained some muscle weight? His arms looked a bit bulkier..maybe she was just happy to see him and him looking amazing was just something her brain was doing. She shrugged. "So..how've you been?" she asked all of a sudden geting a little quieter.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Wooo, turtles!   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Circe's Aquarium Lero

Kade felt like such a girl it was ridiculous. She actually smiled in Lero's presence..weird!
"Ugh...children. Evil little creatures." She muttered. He glanced down in a pretty obvious.
"check out mode" as he said they should go somewhere else. It was probably a good idea, considering they were kind of making a scene. Kade bit her lip. "SORRY!" she said loudly and grabbed him puling him back to the glass. She watched the sharks feed and stayed quiet until it as over then she grinned. "ok..NOW we can go." She frolicked off the other direction, knowing he'd follow.

She found an empty room, well..empty of humans, it was the sea turtle room. She couldn't help but imagine them going "duuude, totally wicked!" and another going "sweeet" like in Finding Nemo. her brain rattled off remembering that "nemo" in greek meant nothing..so...finding nothing? She shook her head and looked back up at Lero, had he gained some muscle weight? His arms looked a bit bulkier..maybe she was just happy to see him and him looking amazing was just something her brain was doing. She shrugged. "So..how've you been?" she asked all of a sudden getting a little quieter.

He chuckled as when Kade dragged him to the glass, to watch the sharks ripping fishes apart. Then she just walked away, and Lero followed him into the sea turtle room. He smiled, and remembered that he always want to own a turtle. Lero never had a chance to own any pets anyways and cant own a pet because of his apartment rules. "Ah, nothing much. Just moved into this city, of course and got a new apartment. Other than that, I'm going ok...." Lero paused after while. "Man, I'm so glad to see you here." Lero added, still smiling. "So, how have you been as well?" Lero asked the same question to Kade, plopping down on the bench nearby.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kade   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

Kade was kind of zoning out, thinking about when Lero had been ultra drunk and kissed her.
Then later when they both admitted they had a crush and really kissed, her dying his hair.
All the good times were flashing in her head, he looked at her expectantly and she realized he'd been talking. "Oh sorry! What?" She asked. He repeated the question and she blushed lightly. "Sorry." She apologized again. "Well.. Nothing major. I've been in and out of the doctors a couple times and the optometrist says my eye sight, in the working eye of course, has improved 30x the average sight...so like.I have humanoid night vision of that makes any sense." She told him with a shrug "So I'm like a super hero." she said jokingly.
"I have an apartment here now, and a kitten..even though I'm not supposed to. He's all black and I freak my neighbors out on Halloween." she giggled. "I've read a couple good books, and seen a few good movies but nothing new and exciting to tell you." She said with a frown. "I'm glad to see you though." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Aquarium   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Kade was kind of zoning out, thinking about when Lero had been ultra drunk and kissed her.
Then later when they both admitted they had a crush and really kissed, her dying his hair.
All the good times were flashing in her head, he looked at her expectantly and she realized he'd been talking. "Oh sorry! What?" She asked. He repeated the question and she blushed lightly. "Sorry." She apologized again. "Well.. Nothing major. I've been in and out of the doctors a couple times and the optometrist says my eye sight, in the working eye of course, has improved 30x the average sight...so like.I have humanoid night vision of that makes any sense." She told him with a shrug "So I'm like a super hero." she said jokingly.
"I have an apartment here now, and a kitten..even though I'm not supposed to. He's all black and I freak my neighbors out on Halloween." she giggled. "I've read a couple good books, and seen a few good movies but nothing new and exciting to tell you." She said with a frown. "I'm glad to see you though." she admitted.

Lero smiled, and wondered what she was thinking while he was asking her a question. "Woah, seriously? That is awesome." He mumbled as when Kade said that her working eye has improved a lot. When she said that she has a kitten. Lero never knew that she is like a cat person. He thought she would be like a dog person, or something like that. Maybe, she is both. Oh well. He suddenly imagined Kade playing with a black kitten. Awww. Lero looked back to Kade. He as well remembered that they had kissed and told each other that they liked each other. Mmm, What are they? Still good friends? or.... what? Lero wondered if Kade is taken now or not. "Mmm, what is your kitten's name?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kade   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:17 pm

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

"Mmm, what is your kitten's name?" She pulled out her cell phone and showed him a picture of the kitten. "His name is Onyx." She nodded. Onyx was commonly known as a rock that was pure black with small greyish highlights swirled in. It fit the cat perfectly.
Kade sat down on the bench next to him. Her fingers still fiddling with the beads around his neck. She stopped and put her hands in her lap. The pair of bright green and black plaid pants stood out even in the dark of the aquarium rooms. They had zippers and studs and such around the linings. When she quit fingering his necklace she messed with the studs on her left pocket. The black tank top she wore was kind of shredded and the green one showed underneath it. You could also see the white zebra print strap of her bra across her shoulder, not that she minded.
She noticed his fingers were bare..so..no fiance or any of that..but did he have a girlfriend..? She wasn't sure whether to go ahead and ask or to just keep quiet until somehow it came up in conversation.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Aquarium   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:03 pm

"Mmm, what is your kitten's name?" She pulled out her cell phone and showed him a picture of the kitten. "His name is Onyx." She nodded. Onyx was commonly known as a rock that was pure black with small greyish highlights swirled in. It fit the cat perfectly.
Kade sat down on the bench next to him. Her fingers still fiddling with the beads around his neck. She stopped and put her hands in her lap. The pair of bright green and black plaid pants stood out even in the dark of the aquarium rooms. They had zippers and studs and such around the linings. When she quit fingering his necklace she messed with the studs on her left pocket. The black tank top she wore was kind of shredded and the green one showed underneath it. You could also see the white zebra print strap of her bra across her shoulder, not that she minded.
She noticed his fingers were bare..so..no fiance or any of that..but did he have a girlfriend..? She wasn't sure whether to go ahead and ask or to just keep quiet until somehow it came up in conversation.

"Aw, he is cute and I love the name." Lero smiled, looking at the picture of her kitten. He looked down, seeing that she was fiddling with the plastic colorful beads. He smiled then looked back to her. Lero noticed that her pants stood out in darkness of aquarium rooms, like they are glowing. Lero sighed then wondered. "Uhmmm...Just wondering, does you have a boyfriend by any chance?" Lero asked sorta in low tone, but still enough for her to hear him. He looked down, blushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kade   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:26 pm

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

He asked her the question she too had been thinking. When he did she grinned.
"No. I'm single." She muttered. She focused her gaze down, to not look too..excited?
She put her phone away and all the thoughts of her little kitten probably curled up on the fluffy pillow top mattress. In her tiny apartment. She was focusing on Lero. He was all too adorable, and it made her annoyed with herself that she was all girly inside around him. All butterfly filled and playful. BLECK! It was icky.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: COOKIES!   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:41 pm

He asked her the question she too had been thinking. When he did she grinned.
"No. I'm single." She muttered. She focused her gaze down, to not look too..excited?
She put her phone away and all the thoughts of her little kitten probably curled up on the fluffy pillow top mattress. In her tiny apartment. She was focusing on Lero. He was all too adorable, and it made her annoyed with herself that she was all girly inside around him. All butterfly filled and playful. BLECK! It was icky.

"Oh really? I'm single as well." Lero nodded, with a small smile. Then there was an awkward silence for while.
Until Lero broke it away by asking, "Do you still hate cookies?" Lero smirked, and chuckled as when he remembered their second meeting was at bakery. He remembered that Kade's friend, October tried to get Kade to eat some cookies. Lero successfully did shoved a cookie into her mouth by made her answering this small dumb riddle such as, 'What would dentists want you to say when they want to see your teeth.' That was fun. God, her experisson when she took a bite. haha. Her revenge was pouring some ices into his pants and he was dancing around, people thought he was demon or something.. Geesh.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kade   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

He too was single...YES. SCORE. She pretended it was "no big deal." but inside she was hopping up and down screaming like a little girl. He asked if she still hated cookies and she instantly snapped her eyes to him and glared. "Those,awful, beastly, dirty, disagreeable, fierce, filthy, foul, gross, grubby, hellish, horrible, horrid, icky, impure, loathsome, lousy, malodorous, nauseating, noisome, noxious, objectionable, odious, ornery, outrageous, poison, polluted, raunchy*, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, rough, sickening, soiled, squalid, stinking, tough, unappetizing, unclean, ungodly, unholy, unpleasant, vile, vulgar, yucky disgusting things? Yes. I still don't like them Demon." She crossed her arms.
She remembered him forcing one down her throat and her glaring at him. Haha! the lady from the bakery freaked out and ran out of the store thinking Lero would put spells on her children.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Sugary breath   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:15 am

He too was single...YES. SCORE. She pretended it was "no big deal." but inside she was hopping up and down screaming like a little girl. He asked if she still hated cookies and she instantly snapped her eyes to him and glared. "Those,awful, beastly, dirty, disagreeable, fierce, filthy, foul, gross, grubby, hellish, horrible, horrid, icky, impure, loathsome, lousy, malodorous, nauseating, noisome, noxious, objectionable, odious, ornery, outrageous, poison, polluted, raunchy*, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, rough, sickening, soiled, squalid, stinking, tough, unappetizing, unclean, ungodly, unholy, unpleasant, vile, vulgar, yucky disgusting things? Yes. I still don't like them Demon." She crossed her arms.She remembered him forcing one down her throat and her glaring at him. Haha! the lady from the bakery freaked out and ran out of the store thinking Lero would put spells on her children.

Lero chuckled, as when Kade rambled on how horrible, awful and yucky cookies are. He is glad to know and heard his nickname for first time in awhile. 'Demon' because Kade said that cookies are food for demons. So, Lero ended up, getting called by that nickname. "Haha, I can see that. Mmm, seem like it's impossible for you to like cookies until you get brainwashed. Mwhaha." Lero chuckled. "Demon..Mm, it been while that I have been called that. Well, you are only one who called me that." He smirked. Lero soon realized that he ate some sugar cookies eariler. He backed off a little, wondering if his breath are reeking of sugar and cookies.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kade   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:20 am

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

She chuckled. "Demon, it suits you." She shrugged. "You're a big ball of evil just hiding behind girly beads and cute hair so everyone thinks you're some innocent boy with no motive or incentive to be a treacherous beast!" She informed him with a playful smile and her arms crossed over her chest, She nodded and pecked his cheek. "ya know. It's weird...but I actually missed you. How's your brother doing anyway?" She asked. "Has he died yet from the pressure of rugrats running around all the time?"
She patted his knee and stood up, adjusted her tank top and reached down for his hand. Once she got a latch onto him she lead him to the next room of the aquarium. Only a couple kids were in here but when Kade and Lero walked in they were on their way out.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Lero   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Circe's Aquarium Lero

She chuckled. "Demon, it suits you." She shrugged. "You're a big ball of evil just hiding behind girly beads and cute hair so everyone thinks you're some innocent boy with no motive or incentive to be a treacherous beast!" She informed him with a playful smile and her arms crossed over her chest, She nodded and pecked his cheek. "ya know. It's weird...but I actually missed you. How's your brother doing anyway?" She asked. "Has he died yet from the pressure of rugrats running around all the time?"
She patted his knee and stood up, adjusted her tank top and reached down for his hand. Once she got a latch onto him she lead him to the next room of the aquarium. Only a couple kids were in here but when Kade and Lero walked in they were on their way out.

"Ball of evil?" Lero raised his eyebrow in amusement then just chuckled softly. He looked away from Kade for a second, looking over at some sea turtles. But still listening to what Kade are talking. Just right time, when Lero looked back and Kade kissed his cheek. In only few seconds, Lero's cheeks already was red, red as cherry when she said that she missed him, which caused him blushing even more redder. He tried to hid by just looking away. "Oh, well. It's been while I had heard from Tracy, its possible that he died from craziness." Lero mumbled softly , still looking away from Kade. That was until Kade stood up and took his hand, and they walked out the sea turtle room. Then they went into the other area. Lero was surprised, that he haven't been in this room.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kade   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

"Ball of evil?" Lero raised his eyebrow in amusement then just chuckled softly.Just right time, when Lero looked back and Kade kissed his cheek. In only few seconds, Lero's cheeks already was red, red as cherry when she said that she missed him, which caused him blushing even more redder.
She nodded, crossing her arms promptly over her chest. "Ball of evil..."as if to be confirming it. When she pecked him his cheek instantly felt warm to her lips, and he went red. She grinned to herself and went on about her business, took his hand and lead him to the next room.

He tried to hid by just looking away. "Oh, well. It's been while I had heard from Tracy, its possible that he died from craziness."
"I just may die if I had that many children...Besides that...I'm like..scared of babies. Like..ehh. From age 6 and up I'm fine with..but toddlers...walking, breathing, pooping creatures...that gurgle..NO thank you." She said with a look of ick on her face. Maybe if it was her own child she'd feel differently. But babies were NOT her thing.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: ooooo. Leroo.   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:05 pm

Circe's Aquarium Lero

"I just may die if I had that many children...Besides that...I'm like..scared of babies. Like..ehh. From age 6 and up I'm fine with..but toddlers...walking, breathing, pooping creatures...that gurgle..NO thank you." She said with a look of ick on her face. Maybe if it was her own child she'd feel differently. But babies were NOT her thing.

Lero chuckled, "Same thing with me. I cant stand taking care of three toddlers but sometimes Tracy just dumped them with me. Bleh. Too much crying and fits. But sometimes, it's not that bad when they are not...fussy or whatever. Yeah." Lero mumbled, then wondering. He looked around the room, it's jellyfish room, with bunch of different types of jellyfishes. How interesting. Lero looked back to Kade, wondering if she still like him or not. Mmm, should he ask now or later? Or what? Then there are some more people entering the room, Lero took Kade's hand and held it. "Don't want to get lost, don't you?" He explained 'innocently'.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kade   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

Kade let him take her hand, without any words. He made a little gesture and pretended it was so neither of them would get lost, or separated..but they were much taller than all the children who rushed in and they could see each other over everyone else just fine...but that was ok.

Kade let go of his hand and did a cart-wheel into the next room and when he caught up, she took his hand again. It was once again a fairly empty room, which was better. She liked being alone with him. She innocently lead him to a corner and pressed him against the wall. She seductively leaned in like she was about to kiss him, and not just a kiss, but a fiery sexy kiss but she let go of him and danced away to the shiny glass where fish scurried around behind it. She smiled to herself knowing she had probably just confused the hell out of him.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Blushin' Lero   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Circe's Aquarium Lero

Kade let him take her hand, without any words. He made a little gesture and pretended it was so neither of them would get lost, or separated..but they were much taller than all the children who rushed in and they could see each other over everyone else just fine...but that was ok.

Kade let go of his hand and did a cart-wheel into the next room and when he caught up, she took his hand again. It was once again a fairly empty room, which was better. She liked being alone with him. She innocently lead him to a corner and pressed him against the wall. She seductively leaned in like she was about to kiss him, and not just a kiss, but a fiery sexy kiss but she let go of him and danced away to the shiny glass where fish scurried around behind it. She smiled to herself knowing she had probably just confused the hell out of him.

Lero sighed as she let his hand go, then suddenly. she did a cartwheel to other room which frighted him. Because he don't want her to cartwheel into people or wall. He quickly chased her into the other room. Again, he noticed that it's empty room... Kade took his hand, then caused him to stumble back and backed up in the corner. His back was pressed against the wall, she leaned closer and closer .

[Ahhh. So close! What is she doing!?!]
[AYE! You moron! she is going to kiss you!]
[Oh my god! What am I going to do!?]
[.............]

Lero's cheeks was instantly red, red as flaming hot Cheetos. But Kade just smiled and pulled away, prancing over to the glass to look at the fishes. After while, he just stood there, very confused. Why did she do that? Are she that cruel and toy with his emotions? Wah? Slowly, he snapped to the reality, then slowly walked by Kade. Just standing there and staring through the glass, don't really pay attention to fishes who were swimming by. Lero is looking away, not making any eye contracts with Kade, still blushing over that tease..
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kade   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:10 pm

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

Lero's cheeks was instantly red, red as flaming hot Cheetos. But Kade just smiled and pulled away, prancing over to the glass to look at the fishes. After while, he just stood there, very confused. Why did she do that? Are she that cruel and toy with his emotions? Wah? Slowly, he snapped to the reality, then slowly walked by Kade

Kade was smiling to herself. He was confused, and his cheeks were bright red. She stood with her nose pressed up against the glass. She eyed him, he looked flabbergasted. She turned to face him and put a hand on his chest, walking her fingers up. "You look like you've had a heart attack. You doin alright?" she said sarcastically. This time she really did kiss him. She gave him a kiss on the lips, more than a peck but nothing like a make-out.

She turned as if nothing had happened and looked back at the fish. One of them was big and green and had bright pink splotches and a couple shiny parts on each scale. It instantly made her want a fish tank in her now tiny apartment.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Aquarium   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Circe's Aquarium Lero

Kade was smiling to herself. He was confused, and his cheeks were bright red. She stood with her nose pressed up against the glass. She eyed him, he looked flabbergasted. She turned to face him and put a hand on his chest, walking her fingers up. "You look like you've had a heart attack. You doin alright?" she said sarcastically. This time she really did kiss him. She gave him a kiss on the lips, more than a peck but nothing like a make-out.

She turned as if nothing had happened and looked back at the fish. One of them was big and green and had bright pink splotches and a couple shiny parts on each scale. It instantly made her want a fish tank in her now tiny apartment.

He stumped back as when Kade's hand on his chest. Then suddenly, she was leaning in, but Lero was thinking she was teasing him. But he is wrong, Kade did actually kissed him this time. Which caught him off the tracks and speechless. One word that Lero was thinking now, WHY!? After while, he calmed down and just looked at the fishes along with Kade. Lero sighed, really he don't like to being to played with. And he is really confused, probably a idiot.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kade   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

He stumped back as when Kade's hand on his
chest. Then suddenly, she was leaning in, but Lero was thinking she was
teasing him. But he is wrong, Kade did actually kissed him this time.
Which caught him off the tracks and speechless. One word that Lero was
thinking now, WHY!? After while, he calmed down and
just looked at the fishes along with Kade. Lero sighed, really he don't
like to being to played with. And he is really confused, probably a
idiot.

Kade shook her head. "Ya know. We got pretty close to dating back home. You intrigued me and you still do. You're different. It's new, cute. Exciting. Ya know? I'm not even embarrassed to say it anymore." she shrugged. "I dunno what I was in your eyes, but in mine you were the closest thing to a friend..a best friend I had. I'm really glad to see you again. And considering we magically found each other again in a differeny city..maybe it's fate? Something silly like that."
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Aquarium   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:04 am

Circe's Aquarium Lero

Kade shook her head. "Ya know. We got pretty close to dating back home. You intrigued me and you still do. You're different. It's new, cute. Exciting. Ya know? I'm not even embarrassed to say it anymore." she shrugged. "I dunno what I was in your eyes, but in mine you were the closest thing to a friend..a best friend I had. I'm really glad to see you again. And considering we magically found each other again in a differeny city..maybe it's fate? Something silly like that."

Lero was pretty surprised by what Kade are saying those things to him. He don't really expect it coming.. Really, Kade is interesting too, that was what also drawn Lero into her, and he always have great time with her. He smiled, "I could say same thing about you." He mumbled. "Meeting you here, it could be fate..Also, what about meeting you for first time? Don't you think that is fate or something like that? " He replied, smiling softly. Leaning down to Kade then kissed her on lips lightly then pulled back, looking at her.

[Ooo, you kissed her.]
[...Yeah, I did. It's not my first time kissing her. I kissed her like twice before.]
[But still....Oooo.]
[...........]
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kadey   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:03 pm

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

This time, he kissed her. She grinned a wide, childish grin and pranced off.
He followed. They ended up in a room with sea turtles and strange aquatic creatures that looked like plants..but ate.
She made a face at one of the sea turtles and it came over to the glass. She pressed her nose against the glass and it put its nose to the glass too. She was eye to eye with a sea turtle. "That's Earl." A woman in uniform and a dolphin hat said as she walked by. "He doesn't usually respond to people like that." She looked confused but wondered off as if in deep thought,
"Lero..wanna have a sleep over tonight? Stay up late, watch movies, eat until we can't walk?" she asked hoping he'd say yes.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Lero   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:26 pm

Circe's Aquarium Lero

This time, he kissed her. She grinned a wide, childish grin and pranced off.
He followed. They ended up in a room with sea turtles and strange aquatic creatures that looked like plants..but ate.
She
made a face at one of the sea turtles and it came over to the glass.
She pressed her nose against the glass and it put its nose to the glass
too. She was eye to eye with a sea turtle. "That's Earl." A woman in
uniform and a dolphin hat said as she walked by. "He doesn't usually
respond to people like that." She looked confused but wondered off as
if in deep thought,
"Lero..wanna have a sleep over tonight? Stay up late, watch movies, eat until we can't walk?" she asked hoping he'd say yes.

Lero followed after Kade to other room. He chuckled as Kade made a face and pressed her nose against the glass. That turtle did same, pressing its nose against the glass. When a voice appeared out of nowhere. That startled Lero, geez. If she keep this up then she wouldn't be good for the heart. Lero shook his head as when that lady left then looked back to Kade. She asked if he want to go to her house, having a sleeo over tonight. "Yeah, I would like to. That sounds fun!" Lero smiled.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kade   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

He accepted her offer, which only made her grin bigger. She winked at him and took his hand leading him away from the fish, she spotted a "employees only" door and an "emergency exit" on the left of that one. She got a mischievous grin and tugged him over that direction. She ignored the employees door and went to the exit. Opening the door to reveal a fire escape..so basically a huge flight of stairs that winded downward and lead to the south parking lot. She pulled him through and let the door close behind them. It was kind of dark in there, only the safety lights leading downward.
"boo" she teased taking a couple steps down.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Smileyindarks   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Circe's Aquarium Lero

He accepted her offer, which only made her grin
bigger. She winked at him and took his hand leading him away from the
fish, she spotted a "employees only" door and an "emergency exit" on
the left of that one. She got a mischievous grin and tugged him over
that direction. She ignored the employees door and went to the exit.
Opening the door to reveal a fire escape..so basically a huge flight of
stairs that winded downward and lead to the south parking lot. She
pulled him through and let the door close behind them. It was kind of
dark in there, only the safety lights leading downward.
"boo" she teased taking a couple steps down.

Lero
tried to look at what Kade was looking at, but all he saw is the chubby
short man licking his three scoops-ice cream. Then he noticed that kind
of smile, huh? Is Kade planning to do something with this guy? Should I
be worrying or not? he thought to himself then got tugged toward
somewhere. He noticed a door that said 'employees only' in fat red
letters. He began wondering where are they going to. Lero smiled, knew
it's pointless to smile in the dark, but hey, didn't Kade said that her
working eye improved alot, so like she can see in the dark?
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kade   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:17 pm

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

Lero
tried to look at what Kade was looking at, but all he saw is the chubby
short man licking his three scoops-ice cream. Then he noticed that kind
of smile, huh? Is Kade planning to do something with this guy? Should I
be worrying or not? he thought to himself then got tugged toward
somewhere. He noticed a door that said 'employees only' in fat red
letters. He began wondering where are they going to. Lero smiled, knew
it's pointless to smile in the dark, but hey, didn't Kade said that her
working eye improved alot, so like she can see in the dark?

Kade had an idea running through her head, whether she's act on the idea or not was not part of it yet. She led him down the dark stairwell as it spiraled down. She got to lowest area and walked in finding a light switch, when she flipped it on, instead of being grungy and old looking, like the stairs, it was more Victorian, old yes, but grungy, no. It looked "classic" She turned around and faced him, "I dunno whta this room was used for but I stumbled upon it once before, did you know there's tunnels under the city that lead to just about every building on main street?" She informed him with a cheeky grin. "There's rumors that vampires and werewolves lurk these tunnels but I dunno, this is just..cool. and I've never run into anyone else while traveling underground" She nodded. She took his hand and pointed down a darker path. "That way I haven't explored yet."
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Aquarium   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Circe's Aquarium Lero

Kade had an idea running through her head, whether she's act on the idea or not was not part of it yet. She led him down the dark stairwell as it spiraled down. She got to lowest area and walked in finding a light switch, when she flipped it on, instead of being grungy and old looking, like the stairs, it was more Victorian, old yes, but grungy, no. It looked "classic" She turned around and faced him, "I dunno whta this room was used for but I stumbled upon it once before, did you know there's tunnels under the city that lead to just about every building on main street?" She informed him with a cheeky grin. "There's rumors that vampires and werewolves lurk these tunnels but I dunno, this is just..cool. and I've never run into anyone else while traveling underground" She nodded. She took his hand and pointed down a darker path. "That way I haven't explored yet."

"Woah." Lero mumbled as she explained that she came here before. How interesting. Kade said that there are rumors that vampires and werewolves are wandering in those tunnels. Haha, then that meant there are possibility that we will run into Rynalia, Drake, or October. Yeah, right. We held hands, and wandered down those darker and scary paths which Kade haven't explore yet. I remembered that I had a mini flashlight hanging from my chains, I removed it from the chains and turned it on, helping us to see better.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kade   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

Kade grinned, he took her hand and walked with her through the tunnel. He flicked on a tiny flashlight and a figure darted past. Kade squinted trying to see what it was "Did you see that..?" she questioned quickening her pace a little. She was curious and wanted to know what it was but when they approached the area they'd seen the creature it was just an old cat with her kittens. "Awww" Kade smiled leaning down to see the kittens. The mother cat scampered off and when Lero's flashlight shined in the direction Kade's eyes widened. There were a ton of cats, at lest twenty...

"WOAH..." she satated looked back at him. "Erm, let's go before they swarm and kill us...with their cat army." she grabbed his hand and pulled him along going farther into the tunnel. There was a light at the end. "ooh what's that go to..?" she wondered out loud. When they got there there was a poker table set up but nobody was there. Someone had been there recently, that was obvious, because a burning cigarette was on the table.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Aquarium   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Circe's Aquarium Lero

Kade grinned, he took her hand and walked with her through the tunnel. He flicked on a tiny flashlight and a figure darted past. Kade squinted trying to see what it was "Did you see that..?" she questioned quickening her pace a little. She was curious and wanted to know what it was but when they approached the area they'd seen the creature it was just an old cat with her kittens. "Awww" Kade smiled leaning down to see the kittens. The mother cat scampered off and when Lero's flashlight shined in the direction Kade's eyes widened. There were a ton of cats, at lest twenty...

"WOAH..." she satated looked back at him. "Erm, let's go before they swarm and kill us...with their cat army." she grabbed his hand and pulled him along going farther into the tunnel. There was a light at the end. "ooh what's that go to..?" she wondered out loud. When they got there there was a poker table set up but nobody was there. Someone had been there recently, that was obvious, because a burning cigarette was on the table.

Kade saw something that Lero didn't notice, Lero was not really paying attention to the surroundings around them. Kade began walked more faster than before, Lero tried his best to catch up and he did caught up behind of her. Lero smiled as he saw a cat and her kittens but then she ran off to somewhere. Lero followed her with my flashlight, then suddenly there was lot of cats staring at us in curiosity. Then Lero was suddenly dragged along with Kade to somewhere. We ended up in a room where there are a poker table with burning cigarette on the table. Seem like someone was there eariler, probably they will come back later.

Then suddenly there was handful of cuss words from the door, I tugged Kade's wrist and hurried to the behind of this beat-up couch. Hiding behind it, I looked at Kade and placed a finger on my lips to tell her to be quiet. Then there are couple of tough-looking people walking into the room, then just made themselves comfortable and such. The air soon to be filled with smoke from cigarettes, but I was used to it, sort of. Since I used to be in those places while I was young. Then soon they began talking and I realized this is the mafia's spot. We are not supposed to be here, if we get caught then we will get killed. Oh shit. I put my hand over my jacket, to be ready if anything happens.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kade   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

Kade bit her lip as they ducked behind the couch. Who the heck were those guys? She looked at him and pointed over her left shoulder. the cats were..well...kind of closing in on them....were the cats or the tough looking men creepier?Well to Kade..the cats. She popped up and the guys saw her and raised a brow. "Erm..yeah, HI there. I was erm..just passing through." she muttered. One of the guys pursed his lips. "Who're you?" he asked. Kade replied giving her name and one of the guys looked up with wide eyes. "Woah wait...Kendel's Kade?" Kade was caught off guard, this guy knew Kendel? The guy who'd practically been her father when she was young? She grabbed Lero's sleeve and pulled him up dragging him into the open. "I think these guys are ok." she whispered. One stood glaring at the two but the biggest guy nodded. "Kendel took care of me." he spoke. Kade put her hands on her hips. "AND YOU ARE?" right then a loud thud came from behind her and Kade squuezed lero's hand. An elderly man came from the shadows and bowed, "Hello Kadey.."
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Aquarium   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Circe's Aquarium Lero

Kade bit her lip as they ducked behind the couch. Who the heck were those guys? She looked at him and pointed over her left shoulder. the cats were..well...kind of closing in on them....were the cats or the tough looking men creepier?Well to Kade..the cats. She popped up and the guys saw her and raised a brow. "Erm..yeah, HI there. I was erm..just passing through." she muttered. One of the guys pursed his lips. "Who're you?" he asked. Kade replied giving her name and one of the guys looked up with wide eyes. "Woah wait...Kendel's Kade?" Kade was caught off guard, this guy knew Kendel? The guy who'd practically been her father when she was young? She grabbed Lero's sleeve and pulled him up dragging him into the open. "I think these guys are ok." she whispered. One stood glaring at the two but the biggest guy nodded. "Kendel took care of me." he spoke. Kade put her hands on her hips. "AND YOU ARE?" right then a loud thud came from behind her and Kade squuezed lero's hand. An elderly man came from the shadows and bowed, "Hello Kadey.."

I stared with shocked face at her as when Kade just shot up, standing which obliviously got the tough-looking guys' attention. Then one of guys asked her for her name and she replied, even with her real name. Oh dear. Then suddenly a other guy looked at her with wide eyes, and said 'Kendel's Kade?' Which made me curious, Who is this Kendel, her ex or what? Then suddenly I'm standing, and people are staring. Which made me nervous. What if one of them know or recognize me? Ack. Then suddenly, a loud thud came from behind, which startled him so bad. He looked at the old man bowing, and said hello to Kade. Who is hell this old man is!?
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kade   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

Kade just stared. "but..you died!" She screamed "YOU HAVE to be kidding! this is either the creepiest dream I've ever had or you lied to me, and made me believe you died, and made me fend for myself out in the world!" She glared and the old man shook his head. "Kadey..listen...I had others I had to take care of..and you were ready." Kade busted out with a loud HA! She shook her head. "This is where you quit talking old man, I NEVER felt more betrayed in my LIFE." She pointed to the big guy. "you're telling me you left me...to protect this big guy? he could kill someone in one punch..and he needed you? NO..I was a little girl Kendel! ON MY OWN," she shook her head. "I thought you cared.." She bit her lip...was Kade actually on the verge of..tears? Kade? Tough skin, tough attitude..bout to..cry?! She just shook her head. She started to walk away from group. "Who's the boyfriend?" kendel called. Kade just glared "None of your business, you're still dead to me."

"Lero..will you come home with me?" she asked so only he could hear,
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Aquarium   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Circe's Aquarium Lero

Kade just stared. "but..you died!" She screamed "YOU HAVE to be kidding! this is either the creepiest dream I've ever had or you lied to me, and made me believe you died, and made me fend for myself out in the world!" She glared and the old man shook his head. "Kadey..listen...I had others I had to take care of..and you were ready." Kade busted out with a loud HA! She shook her head. "This is where you quit talking old man, I NEVER felt more betrayed in my LIFE." She pointed to the big guy. "you're telling me you left me...to protect this big guy? he could kill someone in one punch..and he needed you? NO..I was a little girl Kendel! ON MY OWN," she shook her head. "I thought you cared.." She bit her lip...was Kade actually on the verge of..tears? Kade? Tough skin, tough attitude..bout to..cry?! She just shook her head. She started to walk away from group. "Who's the boyfriend?" kendel called. Kade just glared "None of your business, you're still dead to me."

"Lero..will you come home with me?" she asked so only he could hear,

I just stood there, listening. I don't want to listen but I was just right there. From their conversation, I could tell that this old man was someone who took care of Kade for while, probably his father or uncle, godfather? And the fact, Kade was a little girl when that old man pretended to die. Ugh, girls no matter how old they are, THEY CAN'T BE ALONE! Being alone is very lonely. I looked over to Kade as she spoke, I could see her eye began watering. I blinked in surprise, then looked at this old man. How could he make her cry? Kade asked me if I go home with her today, I nodded, looking at her then looked back to him, angrily.

"WOAH! I KNOW YOU! RED HEAD DUDE!" a man shouted, realizing something. I froze stiffly, then looked back to the man who said that. I blinked and recognized that man too. I shot him once long time ago. "You always keep you gun in your left pocket in your jacket, Don't you? " he rambled. I almost looked at my left pocket but didn't do it anyways. "Uh. Bye?" I mumbled. "Kade, let's hurry!" I mumbled, I knew she is heart-broken but do she want to be killed?! I do not! We began hurrying into those tunnels, away from that room.

Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Kade   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:14 pm

Circe's Aquarium Kade-1

Lero was recognized and instantly broke off into a run, telling her to run too. She obeyed and quickly followed him down the tunnels, the clogging of other feet followed behind but they made a turn and the men following didn't. Kade busted up through a door and Lero hurried through it too, up the stairs and through an employees only door they came, back onto the aquarium floor! A couple kids yelled as Kade and elro came stampeding through. They got outside and to the parking lot where Kade pointed out her car and rushed to it..ZOOM speedy quick to kade's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Circe's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Aquarium   Circe's Aquarium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Circe's Aquarium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoric Oblivion :: The City-
Jump to: