Euphoric Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amber Lake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:37 pm

Quite and simple, gorgeous surrounds, a lovely place to just relax and get away from it all.
Back to top Go down
http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Jasper   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:08 pm

Amber Lake Jasper

Jasper sat on the ground fumbling with the straps fastened to his shoes. He cinched them on tightly, his tongue was sticking out the side of his mouth slightly, a look of frustration showing in his eyes as he did something to his feet. When he finally had these contraptions the way he wanted he smiled as though he were a 4 year old just handed a massive lollipop. He stood up proudly, he had homeade roller blades on. he started rolling forward slightly as he looked down the small slope of the sidewalk that lead to the nearby seating area that surrounded the lake. Jasper took off and as he pushed off the speed began to excel it was only a matter of seconds before the front wheel on his left foot popped off and landed in the sandbox, he hit a bump and his thick masculine body went up, his feet out from under him and onto his backside with a thud!
He crinkled his nose and began to come up with some new master plan as how to make this work.
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Amber Lake ReneeAV
Renee was so excited, and happy to finally get out into the world. But she hadn't even known anyone here, she hadn't even known where she was. It was a very different town than where she lived, but she could deal with it. Even if she wasn't in the best living situation as she was back at home. But if she wanted to be on her own, she had to deal with the consequences. She began walking down the sidewalk to the lake, and noticed a guy rollerblading nearby. That was one of the things she loved, it was always so fun. She noticed him hit a bump, and land on his back, and she rushed over. What else was she supposed to do? Stand there and laugh. She sighed, and kneeled down near him, smiling slightly. "Um... Are you okay?" She asked him. He looked like he was in pain, and she wanted to help at least. "I'm Renee..." She said, introducing herself. "You need any help?" She asked him, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Jasper   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Amber Lake Jasper

Jasper was grimacing from the scraped elbow he had just obtained when a small female voice broke the silence. He looked up as she offered him some "help" He grinned his silly boyish smile and shook his head, "Unless you have some super glue, duct tape, another wheel and possibly some string of some sort I'm not sure." He shrugged. "I am making my own pair of rollerblades and this is my failed 5th attempt, BUT I am determined and I swear I WILL have a working pair!" he informed her. "I'm Jasper." he added. He took a double take taking in every physical feature on her face and smiled, she was cute, what luck!

Although...her seeing him flopping over onto his backside..not too appealing. Previously that week he'd been schmoozing the waitress at the pizza diner not to far off trying to get a cheap pizza, he was cute and he knew it but he wasn't overly egotistical or anything, he was just playful and flirtatious.
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Amber Lake ReneeAV
"You can go buy those things at the store you know?" She said, and laughed softly. He was cute and funny, both a bonus! "I could help you out with that too.." She said, and smiled at him. "Maybe you should have someone else test out your roller blades first this time..." She said, smirking. "It'd help you out a bit." She said, and laughed. He was so adorably cute! She was a lucky girl today. They were still on the ground, and she hadn't even noticed! She stood up, and held out her hand to him, smiling happily. "Need any help up?" She asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Jasper   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Amber Lake Jasper

Jasper shook his head "Where then my dear would I obtain cleverness, imagination, ingenuity, inventiveness, originality, or resourcefulness from? When you've got nothing better to do..why not make your own rollerblades?" Although in reality he'd probably spend more on creating these than buying some from a store. She offered him a hand up and he took it, once on his feet he took the old sneakers off "Maybe if I-" he cut himself off and went to the tool box on the ground only a foot or two away. He opened it up and pulled a screwdriver from it removing all the screws and suck from the bottom of the shoe. He stuffed all the parts in the tool box..including the shoes and walked barefoot along side this new found friend. "So Renee, where are you from?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Amber Lake ReneeAV
"Um, Chicago..." She lied. That was big lie, she lived nowhere near Chicago, she was from Florida. She just didn't want him to see her for the rich type, that was all. It wasn't like she'd see him again. Those nerves, and butterflies in her stomach needed to go away. They were making feel guilty, even though she should! "Where are you from?" She asked, stuffing her hands in her pockets as her eyes met his as she spoke. She noticed a huge guy walking behind them, and began speeding up her steps slightly. She was slightly frightened by guys like that. "So, what do you do besides make roller blades." She said, and laughed softly. He was really cute, and seemed like he had more to him than that.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Jasper   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:31 pm

Amber Lake Jasper

"I'm from Pluto. Ya know. the ex-plant? Yeah. It's ridiculous how those damn scientists can just take away his title. Heck. It's ok Pluto, I'm not a planet either." he shrugged, said it with a straight face then the corners started to upturn. "I'm from California." he nodded.
"But my brother and I decided to get outta there and we found ourselves here, we both really like it here." He added with a sweet smile.

"This is my extreme boredom showing." he said pointing at the roller skates. "I play basketball and play the bass guitar in my free time." he told her honestly. He noticed her pace quicken when a rather large fellow appeared, walking behind them. Jasper was no little guy but he wasn't as big as this guy in body mass, but muscle..yeah possibly.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:30 pm

Amber Lake Chrisrequestck6

Christina pulled Dart along with her small hand surrounded by his as they walked around the shimmering lake on the trail, the Vodka bottle still in her hand. He told her to take it easy and she would soon, but right now she wanted a couple more sips. She wasn't tipsy just yet, maybe a little buzzed though.

Moving off track, Christina pulled them so they were right at the edge of the lake, no one else around and sat down. When he sat down next to her she leaned against him, her body enjoying the heat his produced and his comfy-ness.

"You're really comfortable." She whispered with a small smile, sipping on her liquor.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Dart   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Amber Lake Dart

Moving off track, Christina pulled them so they
were right at the edge of the lake, no one else around and sat down.
When he sat down next to her she leaned against him, her body enjoying
the heat his produced and his comfy-ness.

He chuckled. She brought him to a secluded lake. All alone, no one around. And no one would be coming around until morning, She was too cute. They sat down and she leaned on him and told him he was comfortable. He rolled his eyes. "I'm glad I can be of service to you." he kissed her forehead and leaned against the tree that' they'd sat down infront of. He took her liquor from her, taking a sip, before putting it back in her hand. "Don't get too drunk ok? I don't wanna have to hold your hair back tomorrow while you're over the bowl." he teased, poking her in the side.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:17 pm

"I'm glad I can be of service to you." he kissed her forehead and leaned against the tree that' they'd sat down infront of.

She smiled warmly up at him as he kissed her forehead and leaned back against the tree behind him. She moved so she was in front of him, between his legs and with her against his chest and one hand on his thigh, the other holding the bottle. He took the bottle from her, taking a sip before giving it back.

"Don't get too drunk ok? I don't wanna have to hold your hair back tomorrow while you're over the bowl."

Christina laughed gently, shaking her head.
"I'm easing up anyway so don't worry, you told me at the club to take it easy so I'll just stop now." She said before squealing as he poked her side. She handed him the bottle and he placed it somewhere behind him as she held his hand in hers again, playing with his fingers.
"What are you thinking about right now?"
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Dart   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Amber Lake Dart

She smiled warmly up at him as he kissed her
forehead and leaned back against the tree behind him. She moved so she
was in front of him, between his legs and with her against his chest
and one hand on his thigh, the other holding the bottle. He took the
bottle from her, taking a sip before giving it back.

"Comfortable?" He asked as she shuffled about, finding a more pleasant position. She was cute. He too situated under her. He looked out at the glistening water, it was pretty under the glow of the newly risen moon. The water looked like a pile of black silk out there.

Christina laughed gently, shaking her head.
"I'm easing up anyway so don't worry, you told me at the club to take
it easy so I'll just stop now." She said before squealing as he poked
her side. She handed him the bottle and he placed it somewhere behind
him as she held his hand in hers again, playing with his fingers.
"What are you thinking about right now?"

"How lucky I am, how much I love you, and about the first time we met." he said honestly.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:58 pm

"Comfortable?" He asked as she shuffled about, finding a more pleasant position. She was cute. He too situated under her.

She nodded, closing her eyes as she curled up into the tiny ball she could like she always did against him, his body heating her up and making her feel like she was against the best bed the world could ever come up with. It was a good thing, but she wasn't going to tell him that, he'd probably tease her about it, heh. She looked up at him then, opening her eyes, and let her hand cup his cheek softly, kissing under his jaw before she too looked out at the shimmering lake. It was so calming out here, perfect night fresh air with that slight breeze and the pounding of Dart's heart in her ears. She didn't know how to explain it, how calm she felt right now. It was new to her, that much she knew.

"How lucky I am, how much I love you, and about the first time we met." he said honestly.

"What about it all? Fill me in, please? I wanna get in your mind tonight." She whispered and placed both her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Dart   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:13 pm

Amber Lake Dart

"Rissy, you're like...ridiculous. You're too perfect and I sometimes have absolutely NO idea why you ever got with me to begin with..Yet I'm NOT complaining. I thank whatever forces pulled you to me every day. You're adorable, you're funny, sexy as hell, and your personality just..fits me."
He told her out straight.

"When we first met, when we first had that experience I thought the gods had just bestowed like..the best gift in the world or something. I've been racking my brain to figure out what I did to deserve you and so far..I've got nothing."
He let his fingertips roam up and down her hips. He pushed the hem of her shirt up so he was touching skin and kept talking. Telling her everything he felt right then and there.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:35 pm

"Rissy, you're like...ridiculous. You're too perfect and I sometimes have absolutely NO idea why you ever got with me to begin with..Yet I'm NOT complaining. I thank whatever forces pulled you to me every day. You're adorable, you're funny, sexy as hell, and your personality just..fits me."

Her face flushed and she grinned, still looking out at the lake. She never knew he thought like that, I mean, she knew he thought she was gorgeous and sexy and adorable and all that because he's told her flat out before but hearing him say it now just made it set in that much more. She leaned up to kiss under his jaw again, scooting closer. She didn't know what to say, she was speechless I guess and just let him talk.

"When we first met, when we first had that experience I thought the gods had just bestowed like..the best gift in the world or something. I've been racking my brain to figure out what I did to deserve you and so far..I've got nothing."

She laughed softly and grinned, her face still flushed. His finger tips ran up and down her hips, tickling them and making her squirm slightly before she shivered at the feel of his hands on the skin under her shirt. He went on and when he finished talking, she turned and straddled him, her head in the crook of his neck comfortably.

"I can say the same thing about you. I mean, after everything horrible thing I've done and after my rep sit into Callum Heights of how I was some slut or some whore, I really didn't think I'd get another chance, I didn't even get why I was with Justin. I was horrible with him and such, going through every guy I met. Then you came along and I didn't get why you were such head over heels for me, I was nothing special, nothing different. But he we are and I couldn't be any happier. You make me feel amazing, say things that make me feel so important it's mind blowing. You showed me a totally different side of love and to be honest, I have to thank you for that." I whispered against his neck, kissing the skin there gently.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Dart   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:08 pm

Amber Lake Dart

He finished everything he had to say and pecked her forehed once more. Sh turned and straddle him, placing her head on his shoulder, right beneath his chin and to the left. He draped his arms around her mid back and smiled to himself. The crickets making their leg-made music and frogs chirping up in the trees above the water. It was oddly relaxing. he scooted them over and leaned back, her going down with him. Now he lay flat and her head on him but the rest of her slightly off center. Dart gazed up at the sky above him. "I think your kids should get to see me more. I know I'll never be their daddy..But I kinda wanna be in their lives. Every little part of you..I want that in my life." he added quietly.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Chrissy   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Dart made it so they were laying back flat against the grass and under the tree, the night stars and the moon lighting the ground around them as if it was there flash light. Chrissy moved so she was curled tightly on his chest, her eyes closed as she laid there and let her finger tip run up and down his shirt. With her eyes closed, she opened them as she began to speak and looked up at him, kissing the tip of his chin.
"You mean 'kid' now. And I totally agree, but right now Brent's with his dad. I get him next week. We want him to spend a week with each of us every week so he doesn't feel left out, ya know." I whispered gently, staring into his pretty green eyes as I then let my fingers run through his soft purple hair.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Dart   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:52 pm

Amber Lake Dart

"You mean 'kid' now. And I
totally agree, but right now Brent's with his dad. I get him next week.
We want him to spend a week with each of us every week so he doesn't
feel left out, ya know." I whispered gently, staring into his pretty
green eyes as I then let my fingers run through his soft purple hair.

He nodded. "Yes, kid." he licked his lips. "I understand." he nodded. Children needed to see BOTH of their parents and hers were no exception. Her fingers curled through his soft purple hair.
He laid there for a while until he was sure he'd fall asleep if he stayed in that same spot any longer. He wiggled out from underneath her and took her hand pulling her to her feet. Once both of them were on their feet he gently turned her around and dipped her back, low. He put his hands on her hips and swayed with her, dancing to nothing under the stars. It was gorgeous outside.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:15 pm

She watched as he licked his lips and leaned forward, kissing his lips gently. They just laid there after that, listening to the sounds of everything and anything around them. She curled up tighter against Dart and just as she got comfortable, just as she felt like she could fall asleep and be in pure bliss, he wiggled and squirmed from underneath her. She looked up at him through he slightly tired, sleepy looking innocent red eyes.

His hands reached down and pulled her up to her feet along with him before he turned her around and dipped her back, any lower and her hair would be able to sweep the ground. He pulled her back up carefully and slowly and she glanced up at him as his hands settled on her hips then and they danced back and forth, her arms wrapped around his neck. She didn't both to lean up on her tippy toes, just laid her head on his chest, kissing there gently though he had a shirt on.

Times like this, when he did things like this, gave her a reminder of one of the many things she loved about him.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Dart   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Amber Lake Dart

His hands reached down and pulled her up to her
feet along with him before he turned her around and dipped her back,
any lower and her hair would be able to sweep the ground. He pulled her
back up carefully and slowly and she glanced up at him as his hands
settled on her hips then and they danced back and forth, her arms
wrapped around his neck. She didn't both to lean up on her tippy toes,
just laid her head on his chest, kissing there gently though he had a
shirt on.

She seemed to be enjoying herself as he spun her in a circle and dipped her back. "You're amazing babe." He whispered spinning her once again.
"Babe, I'm so glad you're moving in." he smirked pecking her cheek.
She really was amazing, he thought about how much she meant to him and he sighed, he wanted to keep her forever.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:51 pm

She giggled gently into his chest as he spun them around, dipping her back again. Her red eyes looked up at him, glinting with amusement and content as they danced to their own different songs in their mind. She never wanted to leave from where she was, never wanted to leave his strong, comforting arms.

"Babe, I'm so glad you're moving in." he smirked pecking her cheek.

Chrissy grinned, nodding.
"Me too, love." She moved her head so instead of him kissing her cheek then pulling back, he kissed her cheek and then their lips met. She just kissed him softly, she just wanted to feel his lips against hers for a moment or two. It gave her butterflies.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Dart   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Amber Lake Dart

His green eyes flowed up and down her body, OBVIOUSLY checking her out. The girl was amazing and the way the moonlight hit her...it was just hot. He pecked her jaw and down her neck to her collarbone and pulled back glaring. When she looked at him confused he let go of her licked the tip of his finger and stuck it in the air. "Ok, you won't freeze to death." and with that he removed her shirt and kissed her neck and moved his lips lower, this time pulling back with a childish grin. "Much better." he grinned.

he took his off and droppe dit on the ground. "There, we match," he added so she wouldn't feel so...alone in her shirtlessness.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Chrissy watched with her red eyes up at him as he looked up and down her body before his lips were at her jaw, pecking the skin there gently before moving down her collarbone, her neck. He pulled back glaring at her and she giggled, looking at him confused. What was he glaring at her for? What did she do? She giggled again as he licked his finger, sticking it in the air before he explained that it indeed wasn't too cold and she wouldn't freeze to death or... something like that and with that, he shirt was off and on the ground, leaving her in her see through VS bra.

"Much better." he grinned.
he took his off and droppe dit on the ground. "There, we match,"

His grin was the cutest thing about him, one of the best things to be honest. It was adorable.
"Good," She laughed gently as they were both topless, their chest pressing together as she leaned up to kiss him gently, her small hands on either side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Dart   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:37 pm

Amber Lake Dart

She giggled, looking at him when he smiled. He stuck his tongue out at her nodded. "Were you expecting to get topless?" he grinned looking at her. "Because that...is hot." he nodded with no hesitation. She looked amazing. He took her hand spun her once more before kissing her cleavage as though he'd never get to touch her body again.

She leaned into him and their bodies were pressed together. he smirked. "You're mine." he said as if he were defending her from the world.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Chrissy leaned up and bit his tongue when it stuck out, letting it go with a small giggle as she buried her head in the crook of his neck, her red eyes probably sparkling with happiness. Cheesy sounding, yeah maybe, but she couldn't hide how happy she was to be here with him even if she wanted to. [Which... she really didn't.]

"Were you expecting to get topless?" he grinned looking at her. "Because that...is hot."

Grinning, she shook her head and blushed, spinning once as he spun her before he brought her back into his arms and kissed her cleavage. She squirmed some while biting her lip as the amazing shock shooting through her body. God, he was ... perfect.

"You're mine."

"No doubt." She snickered softly, grinning up at him as she just leaned against him now, not bothering to step on her tippy toes, and placed soft kisses on one spot of his chest, the spot where her lips lingered at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Dart   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:06 pm

Amber Lake Dart

Dart grinned at her and busted out into song, singing You're so damn hot by Ok Go.
(http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/o/ok_go/youre_so_damn_hot.html)

He dipped her back pulled her to him, spun her, made her twist and pulled her hips to his practically making her grind on him. He let go and dashed off towards the water. she'd either follow or she wouldn't but he had a plan for whichever she decided to do.Her red eyes glowed, while she looked up at him. when she caught his tongue he bit her lip stealing his tongue back.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:20 pm

He dipped her back pulled her to him, spun her, made her twist and pulled her hips to his practically making her grind on him.

Christina really didn't have time to keep up with him, she just moved her feet as quick as she could so she didn't fall over on him and moaned slightly as their hips grinded together, even if it was a dance, it still got to her. Dart bit her lip when she grabbed his tongue and she let go, glaring playfully at him.

She watched him run off into the water, wondering exactly how cold it was. It had to be cold in there right? Eh, to hell with it, it looked like fun. She wasn't getting her new skirt wet though, hell to the no. She ran up to the edge of the lake and slipped out of her converse and socks, slipping out of her skirt and jumped into the water, flinching at the shock of it at first before it set in and she swam toward him, pulling him down by his ankle before surfacing.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Dart   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Amber Lake Dart

Chrissy removed her skirt and tennis shoes before hopping in, when she did Dart felt a hand wrap around his ankle as he was tugged down.he took a deep breath and let her draw him under. When she let go they both surfaced and he splashed her with his foot.

His body was almost used to the tingly cold but not quite, as he waded around. Everytime he put his foot down he felt warmish squishy mud seeping between his toes. So it was rather shallow here, and the currents were very slow.

"YOU ARE Sooooo BEAUTIFUL...TO ME. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TO ME, CAN'T YOU SEEEE. YOU'RE EVERYTHING I'VE HOPED FOR....EVERYTHIN' I NEEEEED." he sang loud and obnoxiously.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Dart splashed her with his foot and she giggled, splashing back and scrunching her nose as she swam around in a circle, not wanting to touch the bottom of the lake.

THEN he began to start singing. To start fucking singing at the top of his lungs. Chrissy looked at him as if he were crazy and laughed, still going around in the circle, wondering how he was able to not cough as he sang so loud and... wow.
"Beautiful voice, Dart, gorgeous." She snickered, getting ready to swim back to shore. She wasn't getting used to it anymore, the water, it was freezing with her in only her undies and such.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Dart   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:37 pm

Amber Lake Dart

She pretended to compliment him and he nodded taking a bow. She started to climb out and he reached for her, grabbing her by the waist, he pulled her back in but walked on up to shore holding her. When they got back to "shore" he let her down and pulled her shivering body up against his surprisingly radiating warm body. He was just as soaked as her but was like a human furnace and could keep her warm easily.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:53 pm

"Dartttttt... it's coollllddd." She began to whine softly but just as he pulled her back into the water he picked her up and held her as he brought them onto the bank of the lake and set her down, letting his snuggle up to his body for heat. He was so freaking WARM! It was scary because she was sure that he skin was cold if you touched it. She shivered slightly into his body, his arms wrapped around her semi-bare body and she leaned into him, eyes closed and fingers tracing his abs as she warmed up.

"God! How are you so warm, babe?" She giggled, biting playfully at his nipple as they sat there. Her eyes opened and she looked up at the twinkling stars above, watching as one fell by and she made a wish in a soft whisper, too soft for her own ears to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Dart   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:01 pm

Amber Lake Dart

"Dartttttt... it's coollllddd." She began to
whine softly but just as he pulled her back into the water he picked
her up and held her as he brought them onto the bank of the lake and
set her down, letting his snuggle up to his body for heat. He was so
freaking WARM!

She complained at him, it was cold outside yet he was a human heater.
She snuggled up close to him and looked at him questioningly, wondering how he was this way. So frickin cozy!

"God! How are you
so warm, babe?" She giggled, biting playfully at his nipple as they sat
there. Her eyes opened and she looked up at the twinkling stars above,
watching as one fell by and she made a wish in a soft whisper, too soft
for her own ears to pick up.

He rolled his eyes when she bit at him. "Do you see me biting at YOUR nipples? no." he teased, sticking his tongue out at her. He poked her in the side.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:17 pm

She snuggled up close to him and looked at him questioningly, wondering how he was this way. So frickin cozy!

They stared at each other before Chrissy looked away for a bit before looking back up at him and staring into his eyes. She felt so... she didn't even know how to explain it because it was way more important and bigger then amazing. It just made her smile thinking about it which she did with a big smile [well not really big but yeah] as she laid against him, both of them just in something to cover up the important parts. She relaxed against him once again, one of her fingers twirling his hair.

"Do you see me biting at YOUR nipples? no."

"You know you want to though." She pecked his lips softly before giggling as he poked at her side before relaxing again.
"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Dart   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:31 am

Amber Lake Dart

She commented about him wanting to bite her nipples and he rolled his eyes. "That has nothing to do with it, and you know it." he teased. He skidded his hand up her body to right below her chest and stopped there.
With one quick movement he pulled her body up and nibbled on her chest.
"There, we're even." he stated, It was strange how being outside, in the middle of the night, in a public area, was relaxing. The stars above them, the nearest street light was busted so the dark took over and made the stars look shinier, and contrast brighter against the dark bluish black background of a sky.

Dart smiled, nowhere else on earth did he want to be instead.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:46 pm

"That's not getting even." I moaned softly and leaned my head in the crook of his neck. That was definitely not fair. I kissed his neck while my hand ran down to his pants, slipping past the waist band and my fingers running along his length, brushing them up and down before pulling my hand out of his swimming trunks and smirking at him, crossing my arms across my chest.

After that, I watched the stars twinkle, one falling from the sky.
"Shooting star, make a wish." I said as I closed my eyes and wished that when I'd get home I'd find a bag of Swedish Fish, Skittles, and Pixie Stixs along with a side of Sobe. That'd be amazing.

I mean I had the perfect man, had the perfect night sky above me. I was set, it was all good.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Dart   Amber Lake Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Amber Lake Dart

Dart smirked, it was too getting even. He grinned and picked her and their things up and walked them to the car, he sat her in the passenger's seat and tossed their stuff in the back and climbed in as well, popping the key into the ignition and revving it up. Within seconds the car came roaring to life and he sped off down the road to their house.
he wanted her all to himself now.

(ZOOM)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amber Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Lake   Amber Lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amber Lake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoric Oblivion :: The Country Side-