Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dart and Christina's abode   Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:40 pm

home sweet frickin home
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
JustRachelle

PostSubject: Re: Dart and Christina's abode   Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:20 pm

They walked into his house [well.. their house now] and she looked around, smiling at him. His house no mater what was always amazing like he somehow managed to have to coolest most relaxing houses ever and it amazed her at how well he knew how to put things together so it made it that much better.
"You're amazing, like seriously, you just fucking are..." She said softly as she walked around their house in her soaked undies before she turned around and grinned at him childishly.
"Do you still have that really awesome bed? The circle looking one?" Chrissy asked and giggled softly, leaning against him now and rocking back and forth on her heels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dart and Christina's abode   Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:27 pm

They walked into his house [well.. their house now] and she looked around, smiling at him. His house no mater what was always amazing like he somehow managed to have to coolest most relaxing houses ever and it amazed her at how well he knew how to put things together so it made it that much better.
"You're amazing, like seriously, you just fucking are..." She said softly as she walked around their house in her soaked undies before she turned around and grinned at him childishly.
"Do you still have that really awesome bed? The circle looking one?" Chrissy asked and giggled softly

Dart nodded, "Of course I still have it, I love my circle bed." he smirked taking her hand and twirling her around.
Dart took her hips in between his his hands and pulled them to him, he began kissing up her
neck and slowly backing her up. He reached around her and hoisted her up, putting
her legs around his own hips while kissing her,
he walked around the corner and used the stairs taking her to the bed.
he laid her back on the bed and nibbled on her neck.
"See..I still have the bed." he grinned.

Last edited by Apocalypse on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

PostSubject: Re: Dart and Christina's abode   Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:55 pm

"Of course I still have it, I love my circle bed." She grinned, damn she loved that bed too. She twirled on her tippy toes, imitating a ballerina [though she failed miserably] and giggled softly, leaning her head back to give him more room as he kissed up her neck and backed her up slowly. She turned to see if she would trip over anything, not wanting to take him down with her but he held her around the waist and lifted her up, making her squeal softly. Her legs wrapped around his hips as they kissed and he walked them back, her hands cupping his face gently with her thumb softly moving over his soft cheek bones while her tongue ran over his bottom lip.

He was laying her back against the bed as she pulled her lips away from his, licking over her lips rings.

"See..I still have the bed."

She giggled softly, running her hands through his hair as he nibbled on her neck.
"Best bed. It so fucking comfy." She brought his lips up to meet hers and kissed him softly, grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dart and Christina's abode   Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:09 pm

He grinned when she stated it was comfy. She was right, it was one of those special sleep number beds that formed to the shape of your body to be comfortable on every point of your body.
He wasn't shy at all, and he knew she wasn't. From there he slipped his fingers up under the hem of her shirt and kissed at the top of her jeans making a moisture trail up her exposed stomach, "You're so sexy baby." he whispered tracing his fingers up and down her body.

He rolled over pulling her ontop of him, he started scooting back.
Pulling them both to the center of the big comfy bed, lined in red silky, Egyptian cotton sheets. Her body was slightly warmer than the tips of his fingers, he smiled knowing it must've tickled.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

PostSubject: Re: Dart and Christina's abode   Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Chrissy looked at down at him as he hovered her and his fingers slipped under her hem, his lips at the top of her jeans. She squirmed some, smiling at him. It tickled, the slightest brush of his fingers anywhere against her skin tickled because for some odd reason, God had blessed her to be the ticklish person in her family and she then wondered why it didn't tickle when their lips brushed but... maybe that was different? She snapped out of those random thoughts and watched as he kissed up her stomach making her back arch some so his lips didn't just brush but they actually fully touched her skin.

"You're so sexy baby."

She blushed slightly, almost whispering a thanks but really it wasn't something said that needed an answer so she remained quiet with that smile dancing around her lips, amusement dancing in her eyes as she locked her red/pink ones with his amazingly gorgeous green ones as he had made it so she was on top, both their bodies in the center of the bed.
"If you know it tickles, why do you continue, babe?" She whispered into his ear giggling softly.

She made it so she was straddling him, her legs on either side of his torso as her hands relaxed on his chest. She leaned down and made it so their lips pressed against each other softly, his fingers still dancing from time to time across her torso, as she let their tongue meet but only for a second. Her hands moved to the hem of his shirt and she pulled it off slowly, admiring his gorgeous body. I mean, yeah most people said their boyfriends had a nice body when they didn't but Chrissy could say it and anyone could see she meant it. Leaning back down, she pressed her lips softly and slowly against his right peck, slowly making a trail lower and lower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dart and Christina's abode   Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Using the very tips of his fingers he ran them very, very lightly, so that it is almost a tickle,
anywhere (or everywhere) on her skin.
Stroking her gently, but not tentatively with the entire face of his hand. He ran it up her back,
her neck, her legs, arms, and softly along the side of her face.
Just holding her firmly. He just placed his hand on her shoulder, the back of her neck,and let it migrate to her thigh, ...and just held her. Let her feel his masculine strength, but how gentle he could be.
He knew how to do this right, she should feel the tenderness and protectiveness behind his touch.And by her expression he knew she did.
He cupped her with his hand, and stroked gently with his thumb..
combining the first idea of gentle finger tips with the last one of holding her firmly...
He particularly liked to hold the back of her neck and then gently stroke her cheek with my thumb...
while looking into her eyes. Also he tried holding the back of her head and stroking her temple
then on to hold her arm and stroke her shoulder, and slowly her thigh and stroke her knee.
He wanted her completely relaxed, and trusting him. "How you feel baby?" He asked quietly.
"There's no candles but the bed is pretty romantic right?" he joked.
Her pink hair laid against the silky red and clashed making both stand out and be more prominent.

Last edited by Apocalypse on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

PostSubject: Re: Dart and Christina's abode   Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:24 pm

Dart's fingers ran gently over Chrissy's skin, making her twitch somewhat as he did so but it was some what relaxing. In... a weird way. She watched his every move, his eyes locked with hers every once in a while and when his hand cupped the side of her face, she closed her eyes and relaxed against it as he stroked her skin softly. His other hand continued to move along her body from her neck down her back and she arched, giving him room to roam his hand down her back until it rested securely and firmly on her upper thigh and she could feel herself loosen up some. It was calming her to the extreme to be honest and she turned she he was hovering above her and she could relax against the bed. Her pink hair probably fanned out around her, looking pretty cool. She washed it today so it was crazy soft.

When he held the back of her head and and stroked her temple that was the turning point and she bit her lip, relaxing against him and closing her eyes. It felt so fucking amazing, to be honest. She never thought it would be it did and she almost felt like going to sleep. But then he moved it away from there and she pouted slightly, but didn't complain because it was still calming as he stroked her thigh then her knee but that tickled and she laughed softly.

"How you feel baby?" He asked quietly.
"There's no candles but the bed is pretty romantic right?"

"Amazingly calm." Christina whispered softly and ran her hand softly down his face, cupping his cheek in her hand and stroking his cheek again.
"It is." She laughed, tracing his lips with the tip of her fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dart   Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:40 pm

When he held the back of her head and and stroked her temple
that was the turning point and she bit her lip, relaxing against him and closing her eyes.
It felt so fucking amazing, to be honest. She never thought it would
be it did and she almost felt like going to sleep. But then he moved it away
from there and she pouted slightly, but didn't complain because it was still
calming as he stroked her thigh then her knee but that tickled and she laughed softly.

He knew he had her relaxed and even almost sleepy. This was were it all came down.
He unbuttoned the brass button of her jeans and unzipped them, hooking his
fingers at the top and pulling them off letting them fall to the floor.
He pushed her shirt up farther and then the rest the way off. her perfect little body right there in front of him.
Dart licked his lips and unsnapped her bra leaving her in just her panties.
he shimmied out of his jeans and stayed in his boxers.
He shifted on the bed so she was laying next to him with her upper body over lapping his.
he leaned down and kissed her lips.
"Chrissy..I love you, so much." he told her.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

PostSubject: Re: Dart and Christina's abode   Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Chrissy watched with somewhat lazy eyes as he unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped it. She lifted her hips as his fingers hooked at the top and pulled them down, her feet helping him take it off by kicked it to the floor at the end of the bed. The next thing off was my shirt and that fell to the floor as well. When he took a split second to admire her body under him, he licked his lips and she blushed. She knew her body was OK but he made it seem as if she had one of thee best bodies in the world.

Her see through bra was the next and last thing off as far as she knew it before his pants slipped off and she took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly through her nose relaxingly and smiled softly up at him. They shifted and she laid with her breast pressed against his bare, muscular chest, leaning down and kissing her.
"I love you too." Beyond words. She traced his abs, kissing along his jaw gently and down his neck, nibbling barely on his skin there.

"I want you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dart   Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:49 pm

As human beings, when we fall into love, we search endlessly for symbols of it. We turn to the time-honored traditions thereof, roses, diamonds, candies and cards in an endless bid to find something, anything, that can fully express what we feel. We hope that, even if but for a fleeting moment, that something we hold can express what tomes of poetry and years and millenia of modern romance has never been able to touch.
This quest pushes us to do strange and desperate things. In such a commercialized society, we spend billions of dollars buying jewelry, gifts and trinkets in a bid to express our love. We spend countless paychecks, work second jobs and put untold amounts of strain on ourselves just to prove our feelings through material things.

The dirty secret of it all though is that love has no symbols. It is something that, by its very nature, defies all symbolism, especially with material possessions. The rich feel love no differently than the poor and the wealthy suffer no less from heartbreak than the destitute. Love does not discriminate on money and, in fact, tends to skip over those who rely on their finances to make their feelings known.
The only symbols of love are all elements of love, tiny glimpses into the emotion itself, mere glimmers of light reflected off of the sea of emotion. A tender kiss, a long goodbye, a heartfelt look, a content sigh and a soft touch are far more symbols of love than any diamond or flower ever could be.
For anyone with enough time or money can buy a rose or a diamond, only love can create those little moments that remind you how real it is. However, those who are living it often grow deaf to those special moments, especially as advertisers beat down their door with a more commercialized version of love.

Soon, love no longer feels like love and the quest for something timeless makes what's had look worn and gray. Because we obsess so much about expressing our love and focus so little on living it and cultivating it, it withers and dies. It's like talking to a flower while it's rotting away in darkness, love doesn't need to know how you feel, it just needs some light to let it grow.

So, if you have someone special, take some time tonight or soon, not to tell them how you feel, but to enjoy being in love, to be together, hold one another and just get caught up in the moment without a rose, a diamond or a word between you. Don't worry about what will become of it, don't even think about the future, the problems you two face or how you can express your feelings, enjoy the moment, enjoy that night.
Because, not only do we not know what tomorrow brings, but there are countless souls who can't share a moment like that. They either haven't found someone to love or are apart from them. No matter the reason though, it means you have to cherish your gift that much more and need to put that much more into it to make it grow.
Simply put, when you have a society so obsessed with money, the little things can easily be overlooked. We can not take them for granted and we must make them a priority. Because, no matter how quickly we look past them in our every day lives, the second they're gone, they leave a hole that can never truly be filled. For what was once held and ripped away can never be fully reclaimed- no matter how many times we move on, no matter how many years go by and no matter how many millions make.
It's a bitter fact of life, but one of the few that can easily be avoided if one is willing to work.

Dart took her and and kissed it pressing his lips to hers. Her body trembling under his, she told him she wanted him and he grinned."Baby I want you too." With no further words he had himself naked too and he thrust his hard self into her, crushing their pelvises together pumping back and forth into her. He was willing to work, he knew her past, he knew his own, but their future was what mattered to him. I wanted her from now on.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

PostSubject: Re: Dart and Christina's abode   Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:13 pm

Chrissy grunted at the force of their pelvises raging against each other, her body shaking slightly under his as he started off right from the start pumping repeatedly back and forth. She had herself propped on her elbows, her head lulling back with her lips parted and eyes closed and back arched.
"Oh my god..." She muttered, moaning out as he continued. His body was one that was perfectly built, his face gorgeous and no matter what it'd always would be in her eyes. And his hair... man ... don't even get her started on his hair.

"Slower." She whispered, laying back again with her hands running down his chest, cupping his face and pulling his lips to hers.
"I want it slow... I want... I want to feel every detail highlighted to the extreme, babe." I moaned a high pitched moan as his tip brushed slightly against my back wall, his body working hard and his muscles showing so defined, that it was almost crazy in her mind.
"I want to make love, not have sex." Her breath tickled his earlobe as she ran her lip rings over his earlobe, breathing on it gently and somewhat heavily but she couldn't help that part of it. He was to blame as well.

Dart meant.... the world to Chrissy. I mean, Brent did as well, but it was two TOTALLY different things and she couldn't see herself without Dart. She couldn't see herself dating someone else, see someone else play and meet and bond with her child, feel someone else's body on hers, someone else's hands on her body. She didn't like the thought of it, she got goose bumps thinking about it but that wasn't anything. She had him and that was the way she planned to keep it. The way she wanted to keep it.

"I love you... "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dart and Christina's abode   

Back to top Go down

Dart and Christina's abode
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoric Oblivion :: Residents-
Jump to: