Euphoric Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kade Brigan's Place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Kade Brigan's Place Empty
PostSubject: Kade Brigan's Place   Kade Brigan's Place Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Kade-yeah, it's small..so what
Back to top Go down
http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Kade   Kade Brigan's Place Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Kade Brigan's Place Kade-1

They arrived at Kade's little one story house and she pulled up in the driveway. When they got there she climbed out, slammed the door of her green jeep and gestured for him to follow. They went in through the garage door and once in the living room she tossed her jacket onto the edge of the plush couch. She kicked off her shoes and stripped herself of her t-shirt taking it with her to her bedroom, she came back out in a tank top and boxer shorts without saying anything she went over to Lero, took his arm and lifted it up. She placed herself underneath it and let it drop. She snuggled into him, practically taking a hug from him.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Kade Brigan's Place   Kade Brigan's Place Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Kade Brigan's Place Lero

They arrived at Kade's little one story house and she pulled up in the driveway. When they got there she climbed out, slammed the door of her green jeep and gestured for him to follow. They went in through the garage door and once in the living room she tossed her jacket onto the edge of the plush couch. She kicked off her shoes and stripped herself of her t-shirt taking it with her to her bedroom, she came back out in a tank top and boxer shorts without saying anything she went over to Lero, took his arm and lifted it up. She placed herself underneath it and let it drop. She snuggled into him, practically taking a hug from him.

I followed her into her house, I stayed in the living room. Waiting for her to come out. I looked around the house. Sure, its small but still it's cozy and great-decorated house. I looked over at Kade as I heard a door opened. I raised an eyebrow as she was just wearing a tanktop and a boxer shorts. Also she is walking straight toward to me, ehm, what are she going to do? I wondered. She lifted one of my arms and just let my arm dropped then she began snuggled. I realized it now, I was hugging her. I smiled softly and hugged her little tighter.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: KAde   Kade Brigan's Place Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:23 pm

"Thanks.." Kade muttered pulling away from the hug slowly. She flopped down on the couch,and grabbed a pillow stuffing it onto her lap. She drew up her legs and sat in a ball thinking about what had just happened.
She wasn't sure what bugged her more, the fact that he left her by choice..or the fact that he hadn't ever really been gone yet she was alone for so long.
When Lero sat down she instantly leaned over and set her head in the crook of his neck. She was at least comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Kade Brigan's Place   Kade Brigan's Place Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Kade Brigan's Place Lero

"Thanks.." Kade muttered pulling away from the hug slowly. She flopped down on the couch,and grabbed a pillow stuffing it onto her lap. She drew up her legs and sat in a ball thinking about what had just happened.
She wasn't sure what bugged her more, the fact that he left her by choice..or the fact that he hadn't ever really been gone yet she was alone for so long.
When Lero sat down she instantly leaned over and set her head in the crook of his neck. She was at least comfortable.

I looked at Kade and sighed. I haven't never see her this upset before, and I don't like it. I don't know what to say to cheer her up, well. I am afraid to say something that probably end up making her more upset by accident. I plopped down on the couch next to her, then began stroking her brown hair. Saying nothing, just sitting there with Kade.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Kade   Kade Brigan's Place Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Kade snuggled up to him, this was odd for her, being all snuggly and cuddly, just wasn't Kadeish to be upset. She sighed at stayed quiet as Lero stroked her hair and stayed still being used as a pillow. She sat up and pecked hs cheek before scurrying off to the kitchen. When she got there she grabbed a bottle from the fridge and pulled th cork from the top and took a swig. It was whiskey, so the strength of the alcohol was at a high level and burned down her throat so she made a squinty face before holding it up "Want some?" she asked, grabbing a glass from the counter.

"What do yu want to do Lero..?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Azzy'
Schweet!
Azzy'

PostSubject: Re: Kade Brigan's Place   Kade Brigan's Place Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Kade Brigan's Place Lero

Kade snuggled up to him, this was odd for her, being all snuggly and cuddly, just wasn't Kadeish to be upset. She sighed at stayed quiet as Lero stroked her hair and stayed still being used as a pillow. She sat up and pecked hs cheek before scurrying off to the kitchen. When she got there she grabbed a bottle from the fridge and pulled th cork from the top and took a swig. It was whiskey, so the strength of the alcohol was at a high level and burned down her throat so she made a squinty face before holding it up "Want some?" she asked, grabbing a glass from the counter.

"What do yu want to do Lero..?" she asked.

For some reasons, Lero is lazy to get up and follow her to kitchen. But he followed her anyways. Lero sat on the top of counter, then Kade asked him if he want some of whiskey. Lero nodded and shurgged, then got a glass of whiskey. He took a huge gulp of it and made a face too since it's strong. "Well, I don't know really. You?" Lero mumbled, while thinking about that event at the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Kade   Kade Brigan's Place Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Lero nodded and shurgged, then
got a glass of whiskey. He took a huge gulp of it and made a face too
since it's strong. "Well, I don't know really. You?" Lero mumbled,
while thinking about that event at the tunnels.

Kade looked at him for a minute and blinked, "How much do you like me Lero..?" she asked randomly. Completely ignoring the funny face he made when he took a swig of the piercing alcohol. She guzzled down another gulp and set the bottle down for a moment, she didn't want to have too much and lose her stability. If something happened she wanted to remember it, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kade Brigan's Place   Kade Brigan's Place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kade Brigan's Place
Page 1 of 1