Euphoric Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Olive Garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Olive Garden Empty
PostSubject: Olive Garden   Olive Garden Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Favourite Local Italian Eatery
Back to top Go down
http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Olive Garden Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   Olive Garden Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Olive Garden Avatar

The two boys grabbed the doors and let the girls walk in before them. Once there the four of them were shown to a very nice table with a flower center piece. Just as Cloud pulled the chair out for Stevie jasper grinned widley sitting in her place. "Aww how sweet thank you sir." he teased. Cloud rolled his eyes scooted him in and went to the other side to pull out another chair for Stevie. She sat down and he scooted her up then joined her on the right side of the table while Katerina (mom) sat down next to jasper.

The waiter came over and took their drink orders and told them he'd back in a few after he gave them some time to decide what they wanted.
Under the table Cloud sat his hand on Stevie's kne giving her a tiny squeeze.

"Sooo how did you two meet?" Katerina quizzed.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

Olive Garden Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Olive Garden Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:18 pm

Olive Garden Stevie

She laughed at Jasper and his antics, he was a pretty cool kid really, funny and nice. Of course he didn't even begin to compare to his brother, Cloud, but whatever. She sat down and Cloud scooted the chair in easily and quickly before finding his place beside her, hand on her knee. Stevie smiled slightly and put her hand over his, looking at him from the corner of her eyes.

His mother asked them where they met and she chose to answer, be a big girl, right? Be brave, be strong and make her just adore you. So she won't hate you. That wouldn't be good. "We met at the movies," She reminisced, remembering first seeing him in that dark and taking the step to sit with him, remembering how he made her feel with one glance. Even then he was effecting her ability to think and speak. "I asked to sit by him and we ended up talking for the whole move," I shrugged "I was sweet on him since we'd met, I just didn't know he thought of me the same." I nodded.

Yeah. I wasn't gonna continue the story from there, the whole getting caught in the hot tub thing and having sex in the shower and even the stuff about Jasper and Cloud and the pizza place.

Yeah, no thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sims2babes/
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Olive Garden Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   Olive Garden Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:27 am

Olive Garden Avatar

Cloud listened to Stevie as she spoke to his momma.
She told her about the first time they met and he chuckled, so she wasn't going to go into detail? he nodded to himself,probably a good idea.
Jasper coughed laughingly in the middle of it though, making it obvious there was more to the story. Katerina didn't pay any attention to him and smiled. "That's sweet. I'm glad he's found someone he's so compatible with, and you're beautiful. My grand babies will be STUNNING." Cloud coughed choking on a bite of noodles, KIDS? WHAT the heck?! What a rush! He eyed Stevie to see her reaction and as planned, she blushed.

Jasper grinned. "But Mom, Stevie and I would have prettier children, naturally blond, and blue eyed heart breakers." he teased. Katerina shook her head. "You're identical twins, minus the hair color..I'm pretty sure the children would be pretty either way."

Cloud blushed too and turned his head away from his mother who was obviously embarrassing him.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

Olive Garden Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Olive Garden Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Olive Garden Stevie

Stevie's face went bright red and she giggled lightly, "I.." She just shook her head,ducking down a little so her hair covered her face, looking at her lap. She felt a little bit awkward, but what could she say? She still had her hand over the one Cloud had on her leg, she glanced at him from the corner of her eyes and squeezed his hand, smiling at him.

"Yeah.." She laughed for real that time, not forced, just because she found that so funny and awkward and she was totally freaking out in her mind.

She ran her free hand through her hair.
"So..have you kids had sex yet?" His mother inquired and Jasper leaned forward, grinning wickedly (obviously thinking of when he'd caught them in the hot tub). Stevie turned her gaze to Jasper giving him one of those looks that say 'speak and you die' but he just grinned, sticking out his tongue at her.

She looked at cloud with wide eyes knowing for sure that her face had never been quite so red!
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Olive Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Garden   Olive Garden Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:03 pm

Olive Garden Avatar

Cloud practically choked on his food when his mother asked about sex. "MOM!" he hacked. Jasper busted out in a fit of kiddish laughter. "BAH! yes, they're freaks! Not very secretive might I add. Oooh Cloud! oooh! Oooh! Stevie!" Jasper cackled maniacally. Cloud went just as red as Stevie and his mother looked amused too, just as amused as jasper actually. he glared..."You two planned this." Jasper gasped and flung his hand to his forehead dramatucally. "US? We're INNOCENT." And Katerina grinned too.

Cloud winced. "Sex is NOT something you talk about to your mother."
He looked at Stevie and mouthed the words "i'm sooo sorry."
Cloud squeezed her hand lightly. And a man walked throug the door and joined the table, he looked just like the boys only a bit huskier, and had much bushier eyebrows. He wore a suit and nicely polished shoes. he had a brown hair, the exact shade you'd get if you stuck Jasper and Cloud's together, but with a streak of whitish grey on either side. "My whole family and a pretty young girl, isn't this lovely. What'd you do to her?" he stated. Jasper grinned "I love my mother." and the mand rolled his eyes. "Please hun, don't be too embarressed, if you plan on sticking around..lemme warn you whatever they did today isn't anything. You'll have to get a pretty strong backbone living with these pranksters in the family." It was obviously Cloud's dad.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

Olive Garden Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Olive Garden Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Olive Garden Stevie

Stevie looked between mother and son and then back to Cloud with sympathetic eyes, blushing all over the place. She knotted their fingers beneath the table, biting down on her lip. What was she supposed to say?! 'oh hai yeah- but the sex is great!' uhm..no? She blushed at even the thought of speaking!

She smiled at the man who came in, blushing a little more. "Er..I plan on sticking around." She promised, hoping that wouldn't..scare Cloud of or anything, almost regretting the words in her hasty worry.

The man seated himself and a waitress come over, everyone ordered and all eyes seemed to be on Stevie and Cloud again, they peaked at each other from the corner of their eyes and Stevie sighed softly, blowing some of her hair out of her face. She bit down on her lip and looked at everyone. She felt like she were on display, it was an awkward feeling.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Olive Garden Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   Olive Garden Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Olive Garden Avatar

Stevie and him were both beat red and she nodded, saying she planned on sticking around. He grinned and squeezed her hand. "if you can handle these people, I think my love just doubled." he grinned pecking her cheek.
Their food came and his mother hushed Jasper, telling him to be quiet and leave the two alone for a while and eat. He nodded and took a bite finally it being too full to speak. Cloud looked at his plate and his stomach began to churn..wow he really had been hungry. He took his fork and took a stab at the pre-cut chicken. When it touched his tongue he let out a breath. It was amazing.

Their father held up his hand. "ok, I'm sorry but these two are a lot to handle, and you've done very well with them today. Let me buy some movie tickets or something so you two can have a good time AWAY from this crazy family ok?" Cloud started to protest but his dad glared and shoved a hundred dollar bill into his and. Cloud sighed and rolled his eyes and his father snapped. Cloud put it in his pocket with full intentions of sneakily putting it back in his father's possession.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

Olive Garden Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Olive Garden Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Olive Garden Stevie

Stevie grinned hugely at Cloud "In that case; I'm sure I'll be able to handle them." She liked the idea of him loving her a lot, she loved it, really. She bit down on her lip, kissing his cheek and smiling at him for a moment before returning her attention to the rest of the table.

She cut into her food, cutting the food into dainty pieces and chewing silently, mouth closed eyes set on her plate. She looked at his father with wide, surprised eyes, having seen the two zero's coming after the one. What kind of movie was a hundred dollars? She bit her lip, watching Cloud protest, not wanting to give his parents any reason not to like her, just trying to play the good innocent one. Even though his brother had already told that they'd had sex (kind of a bummer because Stevie wasn't big on shouting that sort of thing to the world, considering her past). But she didn't mind enough to fight about it.

She smiled at Cloud, letting the side of her mouth turn down a little and look to his pocket where the hundred was, gnawing on the inside of her lip. She stood up after a moment, excusing herself to the restroom where she washed her face carefully, (keeping the water away from her eyes so her makeup wouldn't be ruined). She wiped her hands off and twisted her hair in loops, then running her fingers through them to enhance the curl, putting on some clear lip gloss and fixing her eye make up. She sighed softly, ran a hand through her hair, fixed it again and walked back into the eating area, seating herself next to Cloud and taking his hand under the table.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Olive Garden Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   Olive Garden Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:53 pm

Olive Garden Avatar

Cloud too grinned, he did love her. It may have been weird, considering their time together wasn't super long but they really had an immediate connection. Cloud and Stevie, it just meshed.
She was pretty, sweet, caring, and amusing, not to mention..kept him active. She was the closest thing to perfect possible.
The chitter-chatting calmed down as everyone started to eat their meals and the joking and teasing went down a couple notches although every once in a while Jasper found it important to randomly throw in embarrassing stories for Stevie to hear about his brother.

When everyone finally finished eating and enjoying their meals Katerina stood up and brushed off her outfit."Well it was nice meeting you, you seem like a sweet girl. Cloud keep this one around, I like her!" She grinned. "I hope you had a good time too, don't be a stranger!You're welcome over any time."

She paid for the bill and the little outing came to an end. Jasper followed his parents out and they all left separately leaving Stevie and Cloud to themselves. Cloud instantly turned to Stevie and hooked his finger under his chin pulling her lips to his. "You're amazing, ya know that? You survived THAT." He kissed her again and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

Olive Garden Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Olive Garden Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Olive Garden Stevie

Stevie shook his mom's hand and smiled at her, thanking her for her compliments and blushing bright red. Everyone left and he complimented her, kissing her square on the mouth. She took his hand and pulled him outside, kissing him a little more. "I love you so much." She said softly, trailing her lips down a random place on his neck and wrapping her arms around his waist.

She blushed slightly and grinned up at him. "I'm happy I met your family, Cloud," She murmured, touching her hand to his cheek "They seem really amazing." She nodded, it was true, strong family values. They spent time together, his dad was way too generous with his money, but that wasn't to be looked upon as a flaw.

She sighed softly and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Olive Garden Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   Olive Garden Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:44 pm

Olive Garden Avatar

Stevie shook his mom's hand and smiled at her, thanking her for her compliments and blushing bright red. Everyone left and he complimented her, kissing her square on the mouth. She took his hand and pulled him outside, kissing him a little more. "I love you so much." She said softly, trailing her lips down a random place on his neck and wrapping her arms around his waist.

Cloud smiled, she was too cute! "He wasn't paying attention..but I got the money back into his pocket." he smirked. "But going to a movie would still be a good idea if you're interested baby." he nodded, "We can go and see something and make fun of it and make our own plots the entire time."

She blushed slightly and grinned up at him. "I'm happy I met your family, Cloud," She murmured, touching her hand to his cheek "They seem really amazing." She nodded, it was true, strong family values. They spent time together, his dad was way too generous with his money, but that wasn't to be looked upon as a flaw.

"Stevie, you're crazy. They're insane. I love them, but they're insane...You handled them and believe me I'm impressed." He grinned. "Let's get outta here. To the Cinema!" They walked hand in hand to the door and out past the parking lot to the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olive Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Garden   Olive Garden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olive Garden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoric Oblivion :: The City-
Jump to: