Euphoric Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cloud & Jasper's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Avatar

Cloud grinned when she let out that loud moan. It was almost a surprise. The room seemed to gradually get steamier as they rpogressed. His fingers taunted her, he rubbed the outer surface of her panties until he could feel them moist under his touch. She was panting almost as he finally slid them off, with one finger. She was gorgeous=fact. he enjoyed teasing her, and before he let her have it..he teased a little more, lowering his lips, replacing his fingers with his tongue. when she moaned loudly he grinned and kept up his work until she was literally shaking. he stopped, letting her take a quick rest, and spread her dainty legs. Pushed himself into her with one slow pumping motion. Drawing in and out slowly ad calmly.
Back to top Go down
http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Steve Durpey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Stevie

She was practically drooling. She was moaning as he teased her, really she hadn't been that wet in her entire life, not even the last time they had sex. She bit her lip and groaned as his lips slid down and then his tongue pushed in and she felt her back arch, letting her lips part breathlessly. He kept his lips down there until she was shaking, going quite insane from his little touches. Really now she was.. That room was so hot. And.. That.. His tongue was.. Yeah it wasn't really something she could even begin to explain.

He pulled himself away from that boiling point between her legs and about as soon as she was able to regain her breath she lost it again. He spread we legs and thrusted into her, making her back arch and her hips buckle, moving towards him to met his thrust immediately. "fuck." was the only thing (aside from his name) that was even partially understandable that she could manage.

Same thing about the avie >_>

Last edited by Emmy on Mon May 04, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sims2babes/
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:33 pm

vCloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Avatar

He knew he was doing well when all he heard was panting, huffing, his name and "fuuuck" occasionally. He grinned, this was too muc fun. Plus she was obviously enjoying herself.
He loved touching her, making her feel this way. She was literally pulsating when he was finished with his tongue, he gave her a tiny bit of a break before thrusting in and out rhythmically. She gyrated her hips on him and he let out a groan too.

Too good to be true? but too real to be a dream? MUST be heaven. He eyed her. "Doin' alright?" he asked her, considering she was huffing and puffing worse than the big bad wolf. He was pretty sure he knew her answer but he decided to check just in case.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:55 pm

He was grinning and she was trying really hard not to blush, buts he had her excuses for making the noises she was. Really she was like..dying. In a good way, it just..sex was heaven, kay? Any time any place anywhere. But sex with Cloud was so much better.

"Doin' alright?" he asked her, considering she was huffing and puffing worse than the big bad wolf. She blushed, her face getting even warmer with it. "Yeah, really..lots better then alright." She nodded, trying to calm her breath. Which wasn't really working- considering she had been shaking a few minutes before- I mean c'mon! She groaned, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and pressing her lips hard to his, thrusting her hips to meet his. He was so..yeahwhoa.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:29 pm

"Yeah, really..lots better then alright." She
nodded, trying to calm her breath. Which wasn't really working-
considering she had been shaking a few minutes before- I mean c'mon!

Their bodies rocked together rhythmically in motion. He grinned at her when she gave him a "I'm in heaven" look. He let his lips trail up and down her breasts while their bodies thrust in and out together. He kissed her deeply, adding more passion every second. Sex was one of those things, you could say everything you needed to say with looks and expressions, words weren't really necessary. Cloud gradually sped up the pace until they were both panting and trying not to explode.
Their bodies shook lightly from all the excitement and electricity running through the all at once.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:36 pm

She let out a long moan, fingers catching in his hair again and tugging his lips back to her. Her hips were rocking against his with her legs wrapped tight around his waist, holding him in her as they both came, Stevie's back arching, lips crushed to his in that final moment of bliss. "Cloud." She gasped one last time, kissing him as he pulled out and fell beside her, their breathes heavy and gasping. She was sore, not unbearably so, but the soreness was there, between her legs and in her thighs. She sighed happily and wrapped her arms around Cloud's chest, kissing his collar bone. "I love you." She whispered sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:44 pm

She gasped one last time, kissing him as he
pulled out and fell beside her, their breathes heavy and gasping. She
was sore, not unbearably so, but the soreness was there, between her
legs and in her thighs. She sighed happily and wrapped her arms around
Cloud's chest, kissing his collar bone. "I love you." She whispered
sweetly.

Cloud fell onto the bed beside her, they both were huffing for air as if they'd been underwater for a couple seconds too long. Cloud kissed her again, Stevie told him she loved him with her last final breath before rolling into him, wrapping her arms around him and kissing his chest. He smiled widely. "I love you too Stevie, I love you too.." he told her happily.
His body throbbed, as if saying it was wanting more, but if it had anymore it would be too much. He lay there, his body content and satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:53 pm

She was catching her breath still as he spoke, feeling like she was loosing it all again. She loved it when he said he loved her, it .. made everything fall into place she felt. She sighed softly and brought her lips to his, pulling herself a little closer to him and tangling their legs together. "You're amazing." She said softly, touching the skin of his chest with her fingertips, amazed by his beauty.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Cloud pressed his lips to hers once again and grinned, she loved it just as much as he did. those sweet simple words. He knew this was all too good to be true and he pushed the thought from his mind that this could ever end. No this was perfect. This wasn't going to end, ever. He chanted in his head. With a deep breath he rocked forward and sat up. Their bodies were still experiencing the affects.

He pulled her onto his lap and nibbled down her collar bone. "You've got me a bit crazy..a little bit crazy about ya." he chuckled. "I'm pretty sure..I'd do just about anything for you." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:20 pm

Stevie let out a whisper of a sigh, kissing him back passionately, even if she was tired, her lips were always his to kiss. She smiled at him as he pulled away. She was afraid, deep down, that someday this would all come crashing down, fall apart and leave her standing amidst the rubble of this love. She didn't want that to happen of course. She pushed the thought from her mind.

She shivered at his touch, shoulders raising and falling as she drew in a deep breath, leaning her head against his. "I've gone completely crazy over you." She admitted softly, running her fingers through his hair. She blushed as he said he'd do just about anything for her "And I would do the same for you." I said in reply, it was true. He had her heart, her mind, she was set on being with him. She'd do anything to keep with him.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:29 pm

He shivered at his touch, shoulders raising and
falling as she drew in a deep breath, leaning her head against his.
"I've gone completely crazy over you." She admitted softly, running her
fingers through his hair. She blushed as he said he'd do just about
anything for her "And I would do the same for you." I said in reply, it
was true. He had her heart, her mind, she was set on being with him.
She'd do anything to keep with him.

He held her in his lap comfortably and scooted back a bit so his back was leaning against the propped up pillows behind him. She laying against his chest. He was sure after that they'd both be a bit worn out and lazy for the remainder of the hour so with that he kissed her forehead and situated her a bit more to his comfort and let his eyes close for a moment. "Short nap and then the rest of the day to goof off? sound good?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:49 pm

She smiled at him, watching him move them into a comfortable position, her all wrapped up in him, eyes closed, lips searching for his and finding them successfully. "Sleep tight, babe." I smiled "Nap time." She let out a little yawn and hugged herself against him and within a few minutes she was out like a light. She was a heavy sleeper but she felt his lips touch her forehead, shattering through one of her dreams, before he fell asleep. She felt her lips turn up in a smile and she fell back into her dream.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:01 pm

A couple hours later Cloud woke up to the sound of sirens and angry voices. He slid out from under Stevie and went to go see what was up. The minute he opened his door he saw his brother being roughly handled by a large cop standing in the middle of his living room. "What's going on?!" He asked mortified. Jasper was struggling about. "Apparently I'm a drug dealer!" He said angrily. Cloud stood there confused. "What?"
Jasper looked at Cloud. "Brittini! She reported me as a drug dealer! She got all pissed off cuz I was checking out her sister..BIG WHOOP, now she quit working for us and I suppose this is her completely unfair way of "payback" " Jasper said in a rather annoyed tone.

Cloud rubbed his forehead. "Checked out..or slept with her sister..?"
Jasper shook his head "It doesn't mater! I am NOT a drug dealer!"
Just then a very very pretty woman who looked no older than 30, but was at least 48, came in the door staring down the police man "LET my baby go." she demanded. The cop let go and backed up. "UN-CUFF my son!" she gruffly pointed at the pair of metal cuffs. The cop did as he was told "But ma'a-" "BUT NOTHING, YOU KNOW MY FAMILY" she hissed. The man looked down, obviously intimidated. Jasper stood rubbing his wrists and Cloud just stood wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:13 pm

Stevie felt Cloud slip away from her to get up, she was awake for the most part, the noise of the sirens had woken her a few minutes before. She shivered and stood up, hearing the noises coming from the living room and grabbed one of Cloud's long shirts from the ground that went down to the bottom of her knees. She let out a little yawn, still half asleep. She walked behind Cloud, peaking over his shoulder at the cop and Jasper and her eyes widened, suddenly feeling much more awake then she had been before.

She blinked again, wrapping her arms around Cloud and stretching up to whisper in his ear "Cloud, what's happening?" She asked giving soft yawn that sounded just a little kittens purr. There was an older woman. What? Son? Jasper's mom? So..Clouds mom? Or..what? She was so confused, eyes blinking rapidly as the policeman looked down, obviously stunned my the situation he found himself in. she felt awkward..completely naked except for the long Tshirt, a sigh escaping her.

It was too early for this!!
What the hell was going on?
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Stevie stood slightly behind him, asking him what was going on.
Cloud shrugged. "I have no clue." Jasper and Cloud's mother turned to Cloud "Aren't you supposed to be keeping him out of trouble? we all know he can't do it alone!" She scoffed rolling her big silvery eyes, they matched Cloud's almost perfectly. The woman looked like she could've come off the cover of CoverGirl for infinite lashes, that or a bikini model back in the day. She was no doubt a MILF. (mom.I'd. like-ta, fuck) as the kids would say.

Cloud made a face "Momma, it's Not ME who's a drug dealer!" Jasper gasped "CLOUD! ME EITHER!" His mom tried to hold back a giggle, but immediately went stern "YOU out of this house..NOW" she said to the cop. He nodded obediently and scurried out.

Cloud's mother took a look at Stevie. "Cloud, is this that girl you told me about?" Cloud nodded. "Mom, this is Stevie, my girlfriend." he introduced, "Stevie, this is my real Mom." The woman giggled slightly. "I'm sure when you bring her over for dinner you'll supply her with some pants?"
Cloud nodded. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:45 pm

Stevie's face went bright red. "Oh my god." She said softly "I'm so sorry, god," She was suddenly happy that she'd picked up a longer shirt then most of his, at least this one had more coverage? If she had to have no pants on in the first place anyways. She looked down "Really, yeah, nice to meet you." She was so embarrassed! "I'll..be right back." She blushed, tugging cloud into the bedroom, shutting the door after flashing his mom a quick smile. She handed him some of his bed pants and taking off the t shirt she was wearing and putting it into the hamper, grabbing a bra and tank top and some underwear and some jeans. She would get dressed up, really, but she didn't want to seem like she was trying as hard as she was to have his mother like her!

Once she was all changed she brushed her hair and sighed "Cloud.." She groaned sadly "Your mom probably hates me, god." She cursed under her breath, burying her face into his chest and hugging him. "I wish I would have known she was out there." She heaved a sigh, shoulders rising and then falling quickly.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Cloud chuckled. "Baby it's ok, she giggled too, she found it amusing! It's ok." He grinned pulled her by the waist to him, he kissed her and took her hand leading her back into the main room where Jasper was being scolded as if he was 14 years old and had just done something terrible. Cloud chuckled. "Gosh Jas, better be careful or you'll get grounded." he teased. His mother smacked his shoulder and grinned as Stevie blushed shyly stepping out from behind him. "Well now, I'm Cloud and Jasper's mother Katerina, you can call me Kat or just mom." She smiled a brilliant white, perfectly straight toothed smile. "Well for all the awkwardness and embarressment you've all got to let me take you out for lunch. I insist and neither of you have any way of backing out. I'd like to get to know this lovely girl of yours."

Cloud elbowed her and whispered "See."
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Stevie smiled, eyes moving to his mother. She was really beautiful, especially for someone who was a mom. Then again it was kind of to be expected when her sons were both incredibly attractive. Either way Stevie suddenly took a few hits off her self esteem, smiling at Cloud and his mother and her offer for lunch. His mom was prettier then her. And his mom was old..er then her. That wasn't fair.

She nodded, happy to be wanted, or liked..or whatever. Especially because Cloud meant so much to her. He was far too amazing to let go and far to perfect to breakup with. And..who knows maybe he was a TOTAL momma's boy who only cared about what his mom thought about potential girlfriends. "That would be very nice." She smiled at his mom, rolling her eyes as Cloud nudged her, taking his hand and giving it a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:19 pm

"Jasper go get some real clothes on, Cloud you too. Get dressed, brush you hair, teeth, wash behind your ears and such, we're going out and I'd like my sons to look nice. Cuz heaven knows Stevie and I outshine you right now." Momma teased. Cloud nodded "You both do, and always will." He smirked going to his bedroom coming out a lot quicker than jasper and looking better too. Jasper came out in a baby blue shirt with the "element" design on the front and a pair of brown and blue plaid shorts. It looked fine but Cloud looked better in his faded jeans, studded belt, white t-shirt and black vest. Jasper's hair was sticking out in every direction on top of his head as usual, but Clouds was fixed properly so neither girl would start fixing it.

They got out the door and Clouds mother tapped her chin. "Do you like Italian Stevie dear?"
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:40 pm

They boys left and got dressed, leaving Stevie and his mother in a silence that wasn't quite awkward but wasn't quite..homey and relaxed either. Stevie made sure to smile nicely and resist going into the room after Cloud. He came out looking as hot as ever and Stevie grinned smugly, taking his hand again. Hey- she was very lucky to be the one who got to hold his hand. Stevie smiled and grabbed her bracelet and a jacket on their way to the door.

They stood outside the door and she nodded at his moms question. "Italian is good, I'm up for anything really."

his mom nodded and they left.

post there? :)
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:10 pm

So; maybe it was a little bit pathetic, she felt it was anyways. As they drove away from the theater cloud had told her he'd take her anywhere and shaking her head all she could murmur was "home, please, take me back home." Home, like his house, the place she'd been staying in for months. She just wanted to curl up in his arms and take a nap. But first she would shower, shower those scum mans hands right off of her, not wanting anything to do with them.

They walked into the house after going up the apartment stairs and she stripped out of her clothes and got into the shower. Stevie sighed, Cloud had gone to his room and she was spending her time in the shower, washing herself thoroughly, twice. She came out of the shower in her towel and went back to his room to drop her towel and dry off. She put some lotion on since cloud had gone into the bathroom to shower himself and then slipped into her little shorts and a tank top once her skin was all dry and moisturized. She let out a little sigh and slid between the comforter and top sheet, it was too hot to be under all the sheets.

Cloud came back in and she watched him change into his boxers and a teeshirt from the corner of her eyes, staring out the window. "Thank you Cloud, for being so good to me." She said softly, peaking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Cloud   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 pm

Cloud crawled up onto the bed, purposely pushing hard with each hand as he inched up, making the bed wiggle. She was still a bit upset and he could tell. That wasn't a good thing. But they'd both showered, gotten clean and now she was thanking him. He rolled his eyes, "I'm just being your boyfriend babe." He nodded pecking her temple. He reached over and grabbed the remote flicking on the large flat-screen, clicked the number 1 and went onto demand, finding a good movie they could watch.
Cloud flipped the covers down and pulled the sheet up so they wouldn't get too hot, and turned off the bedside lamp.

As I sat he sat there in the bed he began to think. "I see a populace filled to
the brim with idiots, buffoons and sheep. There is no safe haven for
people like me, no place to go to get away from the idiocy of the
planet. Every restaurant it seems is filled with morons, every movie
theater littered with cretins and every place where humans are allowed
to walk, there are jerks.
To Hell with them all…
Even though they have taken quite an interest in me, I have
absolutely none in them. I don’t desire to speak, interact, touch,
smell or be around any of them. They disgust me to the very core of my
existence, they make me nauseous and I have an eternal fear that their
idiocy might somehow be contagious.
It’s a society of cell phones and prostitutes, of diamond rings and
false engagements. Nothing has a use, nothing has value. Hearts are
broken for dollar bills while souls are sold for pennies on the dollar.
Why should I care about one of them when they have shown not an inkling
of concern for me?
To Hell with them all… I can't even begin to explain how much I hate those guys who touched you..and Ive never even met them."
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!
Emmy

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Stevie blinked, curling up closer to him as he spoke. She sighed and leaned up to kiss him, holding herself over him and brushing her lips gently with his. "Cloud, I love you." she mumbled, sort of speechless as to what to say. She kissed down his neck lightly and rested her head on his bare chest, her skin was warm where it touched his. "I love you." She said again, feeling a lot better in his arms with his voice and some movie playing. She felt at home, more at home then she had ever felt before.

"Cloud..does it bug you that I live with you?" She asked softly. "I mean..should I get my own apartment?" She peaked up at him, and then looked back to the movie. She sighed and snuggled a little closer to him, taking his hand in hers and stroked his knuckles with her thumbs. It..facinated her. In some odd way. How someone so..handsome, like Cloud, could be so sweet and gentle. Not like the other boys she'd met in her life. Normally being a jerk came with the territory of having a nice body and beautiful face.

She'd had sex one time with Cloud, the first day she met him, and yet somehow it was different then being with anyone else, not just in feeling and touch but the way he was with her. The way that it took one kiss to get them in the bed and one time having sex to establish feelings, a relationship. Not what you would normally expect. It was like..once you broke through all that sexual tension they'd had when they first met had gone after that one night, and it wasn't a dead end road for them. There was so much more laying beyond. Like love. And she couldn't be happier for what she had with him now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud & Jasper's Apartment   Cloud & Jasper's Apartment - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloud & Jasper's Apartment
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4