Throttle Amusement Park

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Throttle Amusement Park   Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Full throttled into high gear, these are the fastest, funnest rides in the area. Tons of water rides and off to the left are the bumper cars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:35 pm

I was hanging out at the park, casually smoking a cigarette with my friends...when this really hot girl walked past.
And I'm not talking nextdoor neighbour hot. More like...supermodel hot.
Me and my friends leered at her as she walked past - a few even wolf whistled [I wonder why I hang out with these idiots sometimes] and I just..kinda stared.
"Hey beautiful! Wanna join us?!" my friend called out.
I jabbed him in the ribs. "I'm sure she could do better than you!" I joked, trying to make them stop. It could make a girl uncomfortable, I was sure, if she was being called out to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:47 pm

I'd always wanted to go on a roller coaster, we didn't have them back in my old town, well mom and dad never let me go on any of the ones they were because they were 'too big' or 'they didn't wanna risk it'. That was why I was here, walking ahead to the biggest one I could see in the whole park. And then some boys started being rowdy as I walked by, making my face turn a light pink across my cheekbones as I looked up. Oh gosh- they were all very cute, one of them was smoking. I'd never really liked smoking (mind, I've never tried it) but I don't have anything against it. And he had to be the cutest one there. I pointed to myself and one of them nodded, waving me over, I was still blushing.
"Sure." I nodded. I mean..why not? The cute guy was here, I was alone and who wants to go on their first roller coaster all by them self? Not me. "I'm Sophia."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sims2babes/
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Wow, she actually walked over.
Go, Sophia.

"Hey Sophia!" they all called out, rather drunkenly to her. I laughed, stepping forward.
"Hey," I smiled at her, taking a drag of my cigarette. "Thomas. And...the rest." I gestured a hand in there direction.
"You don't have to join us..they were just being idiots..." I chuckled. "But you're quite welcome to. I'm sure it would go down well.."
I was rambling.
Stop talking....now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:26 pm

I smiled at Thomas, the one smoking, the one who stepped forward, the one who could easily be mistake for a god. Haha.
"Hi..The rest." I gave a fleeting glance to them (they were all pretty tall, and quite cute) and then looked back to him "Hello Thomas." maybe I said his name different. Not my fault he was very easy on the eyes.
"I'd like to join you, I've never been to an amusement park before, so you'll have to direct me to the best rides." I nodded, biting my lip so I would stop talking.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:44 pm

I smiled.
"Sure...we can show you the good rollercoasters."
I heard jeers and laughs from behind me. "Yeah babe! We can take you for a ride!"
"Guys...fuck off..." I growled. Couldn't they see they would probably scare her off?

"There's that one over there..." I grinned, pointing to the highest rollercoaster in the park.
"Big drop, backwards loops...it's got everything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:49 pm

He had a cute smile.
"I'd like that." I nodded, smiling back at him.
I giggled as he told his friends to be quiet and rolled my eyes at them "Your friends are..interesting."
I looked in the direction he was pointing,following his finger to the roller coaster I had been headed to before. "We should go on that one." I glanced at him "I'll need a buddy to keep me safe, I'm afraid of heights." I said, hoping he got the hint that by we I meant me and him. His friends could go too- it's not like I was expecting to marry the guy, just wanted to get to know him some.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:58 pm

"Oh...well..I can keep you company if you're scared of heights..."
I leaned over to whisper in her ear.
"You can even hold my hand if you'd like..." Another smile crept onto my face as I said it.
"My friends are dorks.." I grinned. "And for that, they can stay here. I'll be back soon guys..." I chucked my cigarettes at them and took the lead, hoping Sophia would follow me.

"So, how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:03 pm

I bit my lip as he leaned in, whispering, my heart did a few leaps in my chest and he leaned away. I smiled "I'm going to take you up on that offer you know." I raised an eyebrow at him, smile turning to a smirk.
I laughed as he tossed his cigarette down, following after him but trying to not follow to quickly and show how eager I was. To be around him and to go on the coaster- but whatever, right? "18, you?"
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:40 pm

"Nineteen," I answered as we approached the entrance of the ride.
"Ladies first," I offered, but of course, if she wanted I would go first. "Hope you don't get too scared!" I grinned, biting down on my lip slightly to create a slight lopsided grin.
I ducked under the barrier barring my way and headed on my way to the carts, sitting there, waiting.

"Come on! Unles you're too scared..." I teased, running ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:52 pm

I walked ahead of him at his offer, sicking close to him though and looking up to see his lopsided grin, replying with a smile of my own and a few words "I have your hand to hold," I rolled my eyes as we stepped onto the platform "I won't be scared." I winked and ran after him, sitting down next to him. It was a tight squeeze it seemed, my leg was pressed against his and I blushed, looking down, we were in the middle coll um. There was a noise and a click and once our safety belts were on the roller coaster moved slowly upward to what I assumed was the first drop.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:20 pm

I gave her an evil look to the side as the rollercoaster stopped at the top of a rather large drop.
"Don't look down!" I laughed, knowing she would anyway.

I looked down myself, just as the rollercoaster plummeted 100 feet at about 40mph.
I laughed as it fell, enjoying myself far too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:25 pm

My eyes widened when he told me not to look down.
"You're evil." I groaned, hitting myself in the forehead right as we started the steep fall. I looked down. How could he possibly be laughing!? I bit my lip to hold back a scream but squeaked as we went down, slipping my hand in his and blushing at the contact.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:58 pm

I squeezed her hand.
"You don't like it?" I wrapped an arm around her shoulder as well, holding her close to me.
I loved the thrill of these rides, the few seconds you could forget everything and just have fun.

It came to an end, as all good things did and I sat there for a minute, my arm still wrapped around her.
"I...think we'll go again..." I told the worker, and he nodded. We were good friends. I nodded and smiled at him, turning my attention back to Sophia.
"Or at least, I will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:05 pm

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I smiled, leaning into him, "It's pretty fun, just scary." I nodded. Honestly I loved it, but I really was scared..and the more scared I am the closer he was to me. So, yes, of course I was scared!

I smiled "I'll go again." I was far too comfy with our hands clasped and his arm around my shoulder to want to move, especially when there was an opportunity to stay seated. "Has Thomas got connections?" I raised an eyebrow. We didn't even have to get up, "After this will you go on some more rides with me?" I asked softly.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:20 pm

I nodded.
"Damn straight I got connections!"
The ride started again, just as she asked if I would go on more with her.

"I suppose my friends can wait, for such a charming young lady, such as yourself," I winked at her, just before the ride dipped.
"Hold on tight!"
I clutched her tiny frame to my chest, shouting with happyness as the rollercoaster 'whooshed' down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:38 pm

I smiled at him and the ride roared again to a start and he spoke. Had he just called me charming- and then winked. I blushed madly as the ride dropped and he told me to hold on tight. I laughed, holding myself against him and screaming (happily though, if that makes sense). "I intend to." I murmured softly, smiling.

I could get used to this, I needed to find another ride where I could get 'scared' I wonder if he'd fall for that on the teacup ride? Ha, probably not.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:08 am

She was really something quite special, wasn't she?
The ride came to a stop and we clambered out.
"Where to now?" I asked, lighting up a spare cigarette I had in my pocket. "There's not really anymore scary rides here..."
Except one. But...it was a ghost ride. And who found them entertaining, really now?

I looked up at her, eagerly awaiting an answer.
"Sorry it's not more fun here, if that's what you were hoping for," I apologised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:30 am

We climbed out of the ride though I was a bit reluctant, especially as he said there were no more scary rides. Which meant no more reason for him to hold me, which of course meant disappointment. I spoke because he was mistake if he thought I wasn't having fun. "I'm having a great time." I shook my head, and we were at the end of the line for the ride we'd just been on, facing the opposite way of the people in the line.

"Hm, what one should we go on next?" I sighed "Doesn't have to be scary." Shrugging, didn't want him to know how much I liked it when he wrapped his arm around me. I should get to know him, that's what I'll do. I mean..I probably should if I plan on hanging out with him today.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:04 pm

"Well, I gues..we don't have to stay here..." I shrugged, wrapping an arm around her waist loosely. "You know...we can go...elsewhere..."
I shrugged again.
"I don't know.. This place is kinda dull...Are you new around here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:10 pm

He wrapped an arm around my waist and I mentally jumped up and down, taking a step closer to him so we were closer together as we walked. "I don't mind going somewhere else, and yeah, I've only been here a few days."
There were a bunch of butterflies in my stomach at his closeness and my heart pounding. "If you don't mind leaving all your friends to hanging out with me..you don't have to, I won't mind." That was a lie- I totally would mind.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:32 pm

"Eh, they don't care..." I smiled, pulling her right against my hip as we walked. So what if it was harder to walk like this. It was sexy.
Fuck, she was sexy.
"So...if we were to leave here alone..." I stopped and turned to face her, so our lips were merely a few millimetres apart.
"Where would you wanna go?" I whispered, my voice going down about a flipping octave. How attractive. I hear women are into wolf-men these days, low, husky voices. A somewhat...weird face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:38 pm

So he turned toward me, and it was like blink, blink. Because he was right there and his lips were right there and my face had to be bright red. I bit down on my lip, he had a nice voice before but had it always sounded like that? "Uhm," I was trying very hard to think, it just wasn't working out well was all. "I dunno." I shrugged, meeting his eyes and trying not to blush more because I'd just realized I'd been staring at his lips for the last few minutes.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:50 pm

I laughed and turned to start walking again.
"No matter. We'll just walk and see where we go, hey?"
I stopped and looked around.
"Reckon there's anywhere to get a beer around here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:52 pm

Was he laughing at me? I sure hope not. My blush had faded and we kept on walking "Probably not." I frowned but saw some food places ahead, imitating old fashioned pubs and diners only outside in little booths. "You could try the Irish booth, they'll probably have some." I nodded, biting my lip and letting my eyes trail over him when he wasn't looking.

Oh heavens he was..whoa.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:22 pm

"Ahh, bless the Irish!" I started to walk briskly over.
She was staring at me. It was kinda cute. And she was blushing. That was definitely cute.
I reached out and touched her cheek, brushing my thumb across it.
"You're so adorable when you blush..." I smiled. "C'mon. Let's go get a drink."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 pm

"Thanks." I murmured, His comment of course made me blush even more, especially his hand on my cheek.
Oh gosh he was sweet, I slipped my hand into his "In case I get scared." I winked, yeah get scared of walking. And maybe it was a good thing I was holding his hand because I was indeed scared. The man working behind the counter was..quite large and scary. I scooted my feet over a bit so I was shoulder to shoulder with Thomas, looking up at the man.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:49 pm

I squeezed her hand when she took a hold of it.
"One beer...and one?" I looked at her. "What do you want?" I murmured in her ear.

The guy at the bar was staring at...something. It was kinda freaky, actually.
"Does he...have some kind of problem?" I whispered in Sophia's ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:19 pm

"Soda." I nodded, blushing. I never really drank..I couldn't handle it I got buzzed off two sips and drunk off half a cup. He squeezed my hand and I squeezed back, staring up at the guy who worked there when he whispered in my ear I shrugged "I dunno, he's scary." I whispered as the guy got our drinks and set them down. They were big glass mugs and we walked away from the booth to sit at a table.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:48 pm

I chuckled.
"Let's get a seat..."

I took her hand and led her through the huge crowds until I found an empty table.
Sitting down, I took a swig of my beer and grimaced.
"Sorry...it's not much of a place..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:08 pm

I shrugged, smiling at him and scooting a little closer so our legs touched. "I don't mind- it's cool." I shrugged, cupping my chin in my hand and taking a sip off my soda, stupid big man had filled it up to the brim. It was cold as it ran down my throat and I sighed, glancing at him from the corner of my eye. "Tell me about yourself?" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:24 pm

"Er...didn't we do this already?" I laughed.
"My name's Thomas, and I'm 19..." I took a swig of beer.

"What about you?" I winked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:39 pm

I rolled my eyes "Something else," I elbowed him lightly "Like where you're from or something, why you're here." He was so cute, I turned my head to him, watching him drink and ignoring his question. He never fully answered mine anyways.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:51 pm

"I don't know..."
So...she wanted to know about me. Well..there was so much I could tell her - but...I didn't want to. Personal family matters. About my dad.
"Er.." I decided to lie. "You know...I have a mother, a father. A brother!" I grinned, taking another drink. "It's all...happy.." My brow furrowed and I shook my head.
"Er, nothing interesting, you know..."

"Now...how about Sophia?" I smiled, tilting her chin up with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:01 pm

I nodded, he sounded a little..unsure of his story, but whatever I guess. He tilted my chin up and I blushed, smiling at him "Uhm, I was born in Chicago, but..I just kinda got on a train and left one morning, it was too boring there. I'd been there my whole life and everything was just..to familiar." I shrugged.
His lips were so close to mine again, I had to remind myself to not look at them, still smiling I redirected my eyes to his.

I kinda want to kiss you, a lot. I added mentally, I couldn't say that out loud, good god!
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:06 pm

"Hey! A bottle of wine over here!" I called out.
I drained the beer and set down the empty glass, keeping my lips as close to hers as possible.
"Something about that story doesn't sit quite right with me..." I smiled, raising my eyebrows.
"You don't just up and leave without a reason...Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:17 pm

He ordered a bottle of wine and I bit my lips, oh gosh, drinking wasn't my thing but surely I couldn't just let the bottle sit there! That would be rude.
I shrugged, his breath on my lips from the closeness of our mouths.
"It was reason enough for me- I was tired of it there." I raised an eyebrow at him "I'm beginning to really like it here though."
The scary man came over and set one down, Thomas handed him some money and then turned back to me. I grinned.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:23 pm

"Fair enough, I guess..." I replied, pouring out two glasses of wine.
"It's all a matter of opinion. But I'm glad you're settling in well."

I gave her a confident smile before handing her the glass.
"Enjoy...it's the best..."
I raised the glass to my lips and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:26 pm

I brought the glass to my lips with a smile "I'm sure." I murmured, taking a little sip, little sips. I'd have to remember that. I was terrible when drunk, acting on impulses and being a total goof! I could not let him see me like that. "So.." I trailed off, taking another quick sip.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:39 pm

"So...had did I end up with such a beautiful, charming date for the night?" I wondered aloud, taking another sip of wine.
"Did I help an old lady across the street yesterday? Or..save someone's life?" I laughed. "Who am I kidding? To get something this good, I must have performed a fucking miracle!"
I raised an eyebrow, a mischevious glint in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:49 pm

I blushed, bright red, across the tops of my cheeks, my eyes lighting up at his words.
I bit my lip, watching his eyes with that glint in them "Maybe you found the cure for cancer." I joked, rolling my eyes and grinning like crazy. I couldn't stop! He was just..making me so happy, blushing and biting my lip and taking a few more sips of wine. "You probably deserve a better reward." I nodded.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Re: Throttle Amusement Park   Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:00 pm

"Maybe I did..." I touched my nose to hers, topping up her wine glass. "If I deserve a better reward...does that mean you'll kiss me?"
I tilted my head to the side, my lips so close to hers I could practically feel her lips on mine. Taste her. Goddamnit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:03 pm

I bit down on my lip, face going red about as soon as it went back to normal because of him. His closeness, his words, his freaking lips! I leaned in a little "You read my mind." I smiled, leaning in and brushing my lips against his for a moment before completely closing the gap between our lips. Finally!
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:10 pm

I put my hand to the side of her neck, pressing my lips to hers more firmly...but at the same time...gently, I guess.
I smiled against her lips and a slight sigh escaped. What was I? A girl?
I blushed slightly and bit down on my bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:17 pm

I was going to have a heart attack, if my heart beat any faster it would burst right out of my chest!
I pulled back a little, his hand still on my neck and bit my lip, grinning. I was trying to think of something to say, but instead I leaned in a second time and kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck. The kiss was like..heaven? I couldn't quite think straight or use words at the moment.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:28 pm

"Hmm...now..this definitely is a nice reward for that cure for cancer I discovered. Infact, I think it's a little too kind...What's the catch?" I was half-joking, but I was still wondering what the catch was.
I leaned back and admired her from a far.

"So..tell me. How did a girl like you end up in some seedy bar, with a guy like me? I'd say you got a far worse deal than I did."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:52 pm

I shook my head "Actually, you got scammed." I smiled "I got a way better deal." I reached out a bit and patted his shoulder "Sorry." I grinned at him, my lips still tasted all..Thomas-y and that made me smile even more.

"I did enjoy scamming you though." I took a sip off the wine.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:13 pm

"You're serious?" I laughed. But I didn't give her much of a chance to reply. Soon my lips were pressed to hers again.
It was getting pretty late.
"Got a time to be back at home?" I asked, finishing the bottle of red wine. Should I be concerned she'd had...two glasses and I'd had the rest?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Sophia   Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Three kisses and two glasses of whine and things were quite a bit fuzzy. As if his presence wasn't enough to make me all jumbled up in the head the drinking wasn't helping. "I don't have a house, I'm really new here." I muttered.

He was the one who'd had the rest of the whine, far more then I had, and yet I'm the one sitting awkwardly in my seat.
Back to top Go down
jade

PostSubject: Thomas   Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:49 pm

"You plan to live on the streets, then?" I asked, draining the very last of the wine. "I'd offer for you to stay at my place...but, well, I don't have one!"
I shrugged and stood up, stretching.
"It is getting late, still..." I added. "We should think about leaving here...I don't fancy the midnight bar brawls."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throttle Amusement Park   

Back to top Go down

Throttle Amusement Park
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoric Oblivion :: The City-
Jump to: