Enjoy the 3-D experience!

Last edited by Apocalypse on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud Seeber   Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:16 pm

He looked down at his watch, he had already watched a dozen previews for movies coming out in the months soon to come, he didn't mind the wait but the music playing idly started to bug him. The lights finally dimmed and the music faded as the beginning of the show started. There were very few people in this particular part of the theater, nobody went out for a midnight movie anymore?
Cloud was tired of the dog next door that barked non-stop. Tired of trying to sleep while it's little yappy voice filled the air and ricochet off every piece of furniture in his room. The house he lived in was rather cluttered as it was and it didn't suck up the noise like it should..but bounced off and pounded his ears, so he got up showered threw on an outfit and went to the midnight movie. He wasn't even sure what he was watching, he had told the man selling the tickets "whatever is showing around midnight" through the little window, was handed his ticket and told to go to the fifth room on the left.
Cloud's silvery eyes scanned the room, 1..2..3..when he finished counting he had spotted about 19 people,if all stuffed together they'd fill the first row and maybe half of the second one. Sure put a lot of faith in the movie. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone *click* *click* as he texted his brother. "You should wake your ass up and come to the midnight movie at the theater I'm bored and lonely wanna come make my night just a tad better?"
In less then 5 seconds came a response. "Love ya bro' but sorry. Already been drinkin' tonight and got no designated driver." With that Cloud stuffed his phone back in his pocket and stared up at the massive screen before him, tonight he'd just have to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Stevie walked slowly from her car to the front of the theater, purchasing her ticket, she’d had to thumb through her bag -a blue book bag that was swung across her narrow hips- to find some extra cash to pay for her movie. She’d never realized how much she should appreciate that small town she’d been born in, eleven dollars to see a movie was a bit much, was it not? Back home she was able to get a movie, popcorn and soda for eight - maybe nine. But it was worth it in her eyes, she had barely any cash as it was and she needed a break from the endless driving that she’d been doing, trying to find the place that felt just right for her. And she was thinking that this might just be the one. But even so she had no where to stay and was not exactly looking forward to sleeping in the back seat of that blue pickup again. No way was she cramming herself back there, it was practically too much for her to handle (it was so crowded) sure she wasn’t tall but she liked to sleep with her arms and legs spread out. And there was just no space in that stupid car.

She walked into the theater, enjoying the warm air as she escaped the frosty night air, she made her way to the man standing ready to tear peoples tickets and he made a snappy comment and checked her bad for food before he let her pass. She pouted and made her way into the theater. There was nothing worse then seeing a movie alone to her - except maybe sleeping in the back of her truck. So, this was a much, much better alternative. She sighed and scoped out a place to sit, seeing a brown haired boy all by himself. She was a shy girl, after so many years of ridicule most people are, but she really wanted someone to see the movie with. She walked over, quietly as the previews began and looked down at the this handsome man with a smile. “Mind if I sit here?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sims2babes/
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud Seeber   Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:51 pm

He wasn't focused on the movie yet, at the particular moment the girl walked up he was on 58, he'd been counting the number of chairs in the entire room. "Mind if I sit here" her voice broke his concentration and if she didn't look like she'd just descended from a cloud in heaven he may have said something a bit snide but when he looked up to see a pretty little blue-eyed blonde he just smiled a friendly inviting grin and nodded. Maybe it was a good thing Jasper hadn't come after all, his brother was known to never hold his thoughts back and considering the girl was very pretty...he would've made it known.
Cloud hadn't actually been "with" a girl for a while. He wouldn't know how to act if on a "date" but he had plenty of friends who were girls and those girls didn't mind him being just who he was so he decided to change for no-one. The screen showed some title and the main stars. "Why do I get the feeling this is going to be an ultra cheesy chick-flick." he muttered seeing the very first scene was a mother helping her young boy with his math homework while on the phone fighting with a husband. Most likely...divorce..and she finds a new man who steps in for the daddy-role. Predictable?
He popped a piece of popcorn into his mouth and took a sip of his cherry slushie. The instant cold made him draw back his lips and pucker, it kinda hurt on his sensitive teeth. He set the cup back in the holder and crinkled his nose deciding to let it melt a tiny bit before taking another large gulp.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:18 pm

She sat down next to him, making an effort to move quietly and not crash down into the chair, she was normally graceful but who could blame her for being a bit nervous around this guy? With his dark hair and light eyes and that handsome grin he’d offered her making her heart do a little flutter. But oh no, she wouldn’t be fooled, she’d seen sweet smiles like that from Tomas and he’d told everyone about all those intimate moments they’d had together. So she ignored her fluttering heart and took that seat and listened to his words and laugh. But she couldn’t ignore her heart for long as he spoke, "Why do I get the feeling this is going to be an ultra cheesy chick-flick.?”

Stevie laughed lightly and brushed some hair out of her eyes, watching the movie intently. “It would seem you’re right.” She nodded, the hair she’d just brushed out of her eyes falling back again, “How is it that they use the same plot over and over again?” She muttered softly, not really sure if it was a question for him or just a reason to speak, wondering if maybe he’d speak again as well. She glanced at his popcorn and slushy in admiration, stupid stomach doing an unavoidable twist and wondering why it was again that she didn’t go get more money from her truck.

But if she’d left she’d miss the movie, and her opportunity to talk to this guy, who’s name she didn’t really know. She leaned in towards his ear, not for the sake of closeness but for the sake of not annoying the audience, she whispered “I’m Stevie by the way.” She felt the need to tell him, she didn’t remembering someone by just their face, she needed a name. As she traveled she’d learned that the memories of the faces faded and all faces seemed to blend together after a while. But names stayed the same, though she was sure it would be a long time, if she ever did forget his face.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud Seeber   Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:42 pm

“It would seem you’re right. How is it that they use the same plot over and over again?” Cloud shrugged. "I'm not sure how they get away with it. Maybe it's the fact that the scripts aren't all exactly alike. You had me at Hello, or A rose by any other name would smell as sweet, the basics." He nodded. "They usually have some variation and a new hot guy or girl role to captivate the audience's heart." He shook his head, "What would make this movie rock is if out of no where some dies a violent awful death, or some crazy twist like..the girl falls in love with the guy, the guy's really gay. Ya know." He joked.

“I’m Stevie by the way.” She whispered in his ear. He turned his face slightly and his eyes met hers, "I'm Cloud, nice to meet you." he whispered back just as softly, he shook her hand and let it fall back onto his lap. He noticed her eyes on his popcorn, it was a rather large container and he knew he'd never finish it all. He put the bag between them and pointed at the drink. "If you're not a germ-a-phobe or anything, you're welcome to both." He whispered back. He wasn't really hungry either, it was just the routine. You go to a movie, you get popcorn and a drink, you eat because you're sitting, not because you're hungry.

The little boy on the screen left the table and went upstairs to see his older sister "stereotypically" the perfect little angel to momma's face but wild and dangerous, sneaking out at night, making nerds at school do her work.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:19 pm

“But they all consist of the same major details, girl falls in love, has her hear broken, has it fixed again - by the same guy who broke it no less!” She frowned, her full lips turning downward “It’s just unrealistic to the point where it’s just plain stupid.” She shook my head, maybe her opinion was a bit biased in that she’d had her heart broken before, even if she broke up with him Tomas had broken her poor little heart and the effects of that will always be those of which she’ll deal with every day. Hearing him speak of random violence she giggled lightly “I’m not too sure about that,” She paused pointing to a pair of kids two rows in front of them “They might not enjoy the random murders as much as we would. Though they may get a kick out of it if the guy ended up gay.”

He turned his face slightly and immediately she was over whelmed, first by the closeness, and second by how handsome he looked. And someone handsome, leaning close to you just made your heart do a little dance, whether you were fighting it or not. “Nice to meet you too.” She nodded, pulling her hand from their handshake and putting it in her lap, and then slipping it into the pocket of her dark blue jacket. Cloud spoke, he must have seen her ogling his food, which was terrible and sent her face into a flurry of red, she could feel the blush flash hot across her cheekbones, if not twice that at least three times.

She smiled at him “I’m not a germ-a-phobe.” A small laugh escaping her lips as she opened them to continue talking “Thank you.” She gave another quick smile and took a few pieces of popcorn, popping them into her mouth. Didn’t exactly taste as good as the stuff back home - but that was all popped over the oven and mixed with hand made salt and butter seasoning. She turned towards the screen “I’m wondering why I came to see this movie.” She shook her head “The commercials made it look much better.”
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud Seeber   Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:27 pm

He nodded with a small frown "Men in these movies give a very unrealistic view of how we really are. I'm not about to lie and say guys aren't complete and total assholes, most of us are, but like you said, they break the girl's heart and then fix it and the girl oh so willingly flees back into his arms..what self-respecting woman would get back with him sooo quickly? THAT and in movies they fall in love like..the second date." He rolled his eyes, at least someone else in the world agreed with him on the topic of unrealistic movies.

His eyes followed where she was pointing, a couple young kids, no older than 12.
A couple seats beside them was two teens 13 and 14 maybe? He smirked. "The first group of kids may not like the blood and guts..but these little teeny-boppers over here would love it. The boy just because every young boy loves violence..plus his little girlfriend will be scared senseless and latch onto his arm, and she'll like it cuz she gets a good enough reason to latch on." He grinned.

She thanked him for the popcorn offer and took a couple pieces. He couldn't help but notice, even in the dark, the fact that she blushed super red when he noticed her eying the snacks. He smirked, the girl was cute, and her blushing just added to it. Then he thought..crap, she'd have a killer pout. One that no man on earth could resist..yep. He stole a glance at her and confirmed it, she's a knock-out.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:00 pm

She watched his hair bounce a little as he nodded “I guess it’s cute - that they fall in love so quickly - but it’s more annoying then cute, because really it’s rare that, that sort of thing happens, truly happens. And when it does it’s young kids who are like 12 or middle aged people desperate for anything they can get their hands on!” Stevie whispered, leaning into his ear and then smiling. It was so stupid, how movies could be like that “I mean, I guess once you’re in love it could be easy to be so forgiving, but it takes...at least a few months to really be in love.” It was weird for her to speak on this topic because when she was young she was so sure that she was in love with Tommy, good thing that faded, because it was total bull.

She understood what he meant, really, even adults looked for reasons to latch on to their dates - sad sense that never really were that sad but they just wanted a reason to pull up the arm rest and scoot closer. She’d heard all the stories in the locker room of her high school, girls plotting exactly how to get their dates to hold them. She’d tried to ignore it, because like most locker room talk it seemed it was just pointless chatter made only to fill the silence. “That’s true, I’m not sure though, maybe that girl is a bit prude-ish and wouldn’t want to file into his arms, no matter how scary the movie.” she beamed, showing those pearly whites that never needed braces, “They’re cute though, together I mean.”

She peaked up at him, about to put her hand on the icy, to take a quick sip and wash away some of that heavily buttered taste that seemed to coat the inside of her mouth at that moment when she saw him looking over at her and a new blush lit her face, taking her hand off the sweet looking drink. “Sorry. You can have it.” she murmured figuring he'd wanted to drink it when she'd took it.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud Seeber   Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:10 pm

Cloud nodded listening to her tiny rant as well. Hey at least they both had the same view point. "I wish life could be like a movie sometimes. Fall in love, find the right person the minute you step out of your shell. THAT would be great. But the guys who break hearts..generally don't care if they get fixed again, the guys who'd never break her heart in a million years...never get the girl." He shrugged. "It's a vicious circle."

"Prude-ish? Oh no, look at that mini-skirt. She's 13 maybe 14? But she's definitely already had her first kiss and she's the girl that all the boys at school hug because she's the "hot" one. I remember being in junior high, those are the girls the boys wanted. There's NO way she won't hop into his lap when a monster pops up on the screen." He smirked. He nodded at her "cute" comment. "They would be, if that lil' boy wasn't already headed down the wrong path. He's texting somebody, and I highly doubt it's his mother. He's on a "date" with his little girlfriend and texting another girl. I'd bet on it."

He looked back tot he screen, when he snuck a glance he was surprised to see her looking right back, go red and pretend they were both "going for the drink." Although he went along with it and took a sip before handing it to her. A woman about 68 barreled her way infront of them. Stepping on his foot in the process, he let out a less than manly shriek and yanked his foot up into the seat with him rubbing the end of his shoe glaring up at the woman. His lips were pursed to the side and his nose slightly crinkled, she hadn't even apologized before seating herself at the extreme end of the row.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:31 pm

“I’d gladly go for a guy who didn’t break a girls heart.” She nodded with a grin, looking at the screen with uninterested eyes “If you find one, please let me know, I’d gladly take him off of someone’s hands.” She twirled a strand of hair around her finger absently and then whisper-spoke again “I wish all those heartbreaking guys would learn what it was like, Get a lecture from the girl who they broke, sometimes it makes me wonder if they think it’s fun or something.”

She raised her two thin eyebrows at his statement “This might be true..but maybe she doesn’t like her tittle, maybe she’s just wearing that skirt because she doesn’t know who she is, so she’s just being who it would seem they want her to be. Maybe she’s hurting inside because everyone calls her names, like slut.” She spoke with much experience, seeming to refer back to her home -in her thoughts- more then she had in a long, long time. She’d learned some good things there though “Do you really think he’s texting another girl?” She frowned “I’m very tempted to go down and check.” A giggle passing her lips.

He took a sip of that drink and she took it as he put it down, fingers brushing and a smile falling to her lips as that old woman approached, Stevie was already all over it, raising her feet up and sitting Chris-cross-apple-sauce in her chair. Apparently Cloud had yet to see her and yelped, a funny noise for a man to make - guys were normally out to impress people and acted super human, showing no pain- but then again he wasn’t out to impress anyone. She looked over her shoulder at the old woman, plopping down in the chair “I think the whole texture just shook, this could be bad.” she joked, and leaned across the arm rest, unaware that her shirt was a size to big and falling forward in the front so the lace of her bra was visible. “Are you ok?” She frowned, looking at his foot curiously.

Last edited by Emmy on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : her avie wasn't put in :()
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seancler Theater   Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:41 pm

She started up a little reason as to why the girl wore what she wore, and such.
It intrigued him. "Doesn't know who she is..well I'd never blame the girl if she came from a rough background, where that style is all she's ever known. I wouldn't put that on her for a second, but if she chooses to wear that to impress the boys at school...someone should slap her and tell her otherwise. My number one policy is honesty, and even if I'm a guy...there are other ways to impress us besides showing off your body.." He shrugged. "It's even much MUCH hotter, if a girl can drives us crazy WITHOUT using her body...and it takes talent."

She asked if he really thought the boy was texting another girl and he nodded. "Notice how he keeps leaning over so she can't read the text over his shoudler..yep..that's exactly what he's doing."
He looked away, trying to decide if he imagined yelping or if he really had yelped.
He shook his head hoping that noise hadn't really escaped his lips. He nodded when she leaned over to check, her loose shirt hanging a bit low, he couldn't help but notice the lace peeking out saying hello. He slammed his eyes shut and tried to play it as though he were closing his eyes in *thought.*
"Yep I'm ok." He said re-putting his foot on the ground infront of him. He looked over at the woman. "I think if she would've stood on my foot for another second it would've broken off,"
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:55 pm

She nodded “But what if something happened where it’s simply expected from her now, and she’s tired of fighting it? Of going against what everyone thought she was, because she was in a losing fight and no one would believe her?” She listened to the rest of his words quietly, the movie really seeming like 11 dollar background noise, but she was more then happy she’d paid it, meeting him was a good thing -she’d decided. “And how’s a girl supposed to achieve that?” She sighed “So you’re saying guys think the body is just something that comes along with it, not the thing they..want?” Raising an eyebrow at that because the only guys she’d ever talked to had been the ones who were after sex, which she wouldn’t give them.

“That’s really, really stupid.” She frowned “I don’t understand why someone would do that, especially when he’s got her right there. She’s pretty too.” Shaking her head and looking down at his foot, leaning back so she was sitting up again and breaking into a laugh “I honestly was going to ask you if you still had all your toes.” She pouted and took a sip of the cold (but a bit melted) drink. “I would give this to you to hold to your foot, but I’m going to be selfish and drink it instead.” She murmured and looked up at the movie she’d almost forgotten that they were indeed watching one.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud   Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:04 pm

He shook his head. "Hopefully the girl will someday be strong enough to overcome that be something for herself, not just give in because she no longer wants to fight it. All the luck in the world to her." He nodded.
He shook his head again. "Oh no no, MOST guys are only in it for the body, for the fact that's all they ever get. Body WOO, but if a personality comes with THAT..that is when you've got a real win! It's amazing when a girl has enough power over a guy that she doesn't have to use her body to get him to want her. Just something she says, or does, if THAT is enough to make him want her, even if wanting her physically...she's TALENTED and amazing..BECAUSE most guys are in it for the body. Did that make any sense?" He felt like he was just rambling but it all made sense to him, hopefully she followed.

He nodded, "She could do better, but she settled for him..most likely he's the school hotty and that's what she's got..cuz that's what's "expected of her." he said, like she had before, oly re-proving her point.

She held up the drink and told him she was gonna drink it instead of let him hold it to his foot. He smirked and nodded."It's all yours."
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:21 pm

“She will eventually, It’ll take time though, I feel bad for her.” She frowned “It’s like I’m watching the beginning of a heartbreak and I can do nothing to stop it.” She shook her head, more blonde hair falling into her eyes, she blew it away and sighed, a low noise in the awed silence of the movie theater. Stevie looked up to see the mom crying with her son in her lap, completely lost as to what was happening she turned back to Cloud, gazing into his eyes as he spoke.

“I’m..not quite sure I understand what you mean, but I’m..getting it.” She nodded “I’ll have to try that sometime.” She giggled lightly “Don’t tell anyone though, it’ll be our secret plot.” She nodded, and took some more popcorn from the bag in-between them.

“I see what you mean, hm, I wish she hadn’t this makes me sad, to watch him do that, maybe she knows.” I paused “She’ll break up with him, right? I mean, she looks like she’s smart enough to do that, who wouldn’t be?”

She beamed at him “Thanks.” Taking a slow sip off of it, trying not to make the last of it gurgle as it went through the straw - and failing, but only a little.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seancler Theater   Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:30 pm

"Now watch us be completely wrong and her just be a hoe." He joked.
"And heck, even I could be wrong, maybe he IS texting his mom and he won't let the girl see it because in every text his mother's calling him shnoocums or something ridiculous like that. Best case scenario on his part?"

"Basically, personality PLUS the body and you've got perfection." He nodded. "Just the body, eh sure, great. Just the personality, "friend" material." He said. "And then again that's just clumping all guys into one group." He shrugged. She grinned and said she'd try it sometime. He smirked. "I'm more than sure, if you wanted too..you'd pull it off no problem."

He pursed his lips. "Just a second." He stood up and skipped down the steps, he sat down next to the boy with the phone and smiled. "Psst, sorry to interrupt. My phone got stepped on up there, can I borrow yours for a second?" Cloud whispered. The boy kind of glared but handed him the phone. Cloud pushed a couple buttons and it vibrated in his hand as the boy got a text. "Vanessa is texting you, she says." Cloud read loudly. "Tomorrow after my parents go to sleep." Cloud nudged him. "oh got a girl sneaking out for ya?!" he gave him the thumbs up. "And this girl, she your sister?"
The girl's eyes widened. "Vanessa?! I thought you said you two broke up!"
Cloud handed him back the phone and patted his shoulder. "Thanks buddy." He returned to his spot next to Stevie.

"She didn't know, she's smart enough to dump him, she'll go n and find better." Cloud nodded looking rather satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:59 pm

“Oh definitely.” She giggled, finding some humor in that “Shnoocums?” she broke into a smirk “I have a feeling you’ve had a personal experience that went down like this.” She looked at him as she spoke, not helping that heart-skipping thing she kept on getting as she ogled at him. It wasn’t her fault, he was extremely attractive was all. And attractive people are nice to look at, and he was sweet and pretty funny. They could be good friends - great even.

She blushed at his words “I’m not too sure of that, but thanks, I’m flattered.” she murmured and suddenly he was getting up and sitting by the boy, Stevie leaned forward in her chair -trying to listen to what was going on-.First she saw Cloud take his phone, She heard the girls voice, suddenly very loud which was followed by the boy trying to explain himself and following her out of the theater.

He sat back down next to Stevie and she smiled “Well, I’m very happy that you took the time to look into that for me.” She nodded and grinned “We’ve got to get caught up on this movie.” She pouted at the screen.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud Seeber -NOT THE POUT   Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:06 am

"Oh no, I'm in luck. My mother was never the Schnoocums type, oh no I was Scallywag and for a while goathead." He nodded. "Yup yup."
He confirmed. He looked up, the woman on the screen was at some sort of club or something and on the phone trying to hear the babysitter. That's basically all he caught before his attention slowly focused back on Stevie. Who too was eying him. He kept the smiles back, pretending not to notice.

She blushed again and he smiled kindly. "Flattery is always good." That's when he excused himself and fixed the little issue that had kept them both guessing most the night. The boy was scum, the girl was getting out. good good. Silent applause.
“Well, I’m very happy that you took the time to look into that for me.” "It was honestly bugging me too." he added. She said they needed to get caught up on the movie and he chuckled. "Hmm..that or make up reasons as to why she was crying, who she's finding in the club. We could make our own movie out of it and I'm sure the plot would be much more amusing." she had made the little pout he'd been thinking about earlier and he bit his lip. Yup..she was frickin' adorable. She'd better NEVER use that on him or he'd melt.

Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:42 pm

"Ah, well then I'll just have to call you Schnoocums." She nodded with a cute smile, her eyes lighting up. as they met his "You've got yourself into this, Schnoocums." she giggled and patted his head for effect, noting that he had very soft hair.

She liked this guy already, they’d be good friends -if they kept in touch- there was no reason that they wouldn’t, really, he could be her movie buddy. Her face just exploded in a grin as he suggested they make up their own plot, how much more amazing could this guy get? “Alright then. I say she just had a one night stand – three of them. And now she’s trying to track down her daughters gay boyfriend in an attempt to sex him, therefore turning him straight.” She giggled, with a nod “What do you think?” Giving him another cute smile as her eyes found his and blushed. She’d always been a shy girl, though most people say she had the appearance of someone who was more confident -stuck up even. Though she wasn’t having that, she never said anything aloud just voiced that, that was not who she was.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud Seeber   Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:33 pm

He raised a brow. "You're nothing like my mother, Shnoocums from you is not NEARLY the same." He shook his head, "No not at all." She patted his head and he smirked, slightly proud of his lovely hygiene when her fingers lingered for a moment surprised by the softness. Only thing he'd probably have to do rather soon would be shave, he was always kind of scruffy on the chin though.

“Alright then. I say she just had a one night stand – three of them. And now she’s trying to track down her daughters gay boyfriend in an attempt to sex him, therefore turning him straight.” She giggled, with a nod “What do you think?” "Oooh yes, but what she doesn't know is, her daughter is with her principal while one of those "night stands" was with the principal. So the daughter and mother are interested in the same guy...PLUS mom's a hoe. Now, the gay boyfriend has a crush on the principal too." He nodded, a smile on his face. "OH and the little boy he's afraid of the principal."
He grinned. Fun times.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:17 pm

She shook her head "No, no, it's exactly the same. I'm very motherly." She joked, making herself blush at thought of that. Imagine that, ha, her being motherly - or his mother. That would be terrible, considering how every other though she was having was something about how unbearably handsome he was. Her blush faded a bit and she heard his voice whispering in reply to what she'd said about the 'plot' of the movie, a grin covering her lips and brightening her eyes.

She giggled at his contribution to the plot and added to it "Well, one of the other one night stands was with her daughters best guy friend, fabio. And later, it will be revealed to us that Fabio is gay with the daughters gay-ex. But I'm pretty sure the gay ex will end up going..well..straight and going back with the daughter. Or maybe the mom- on a nightly basis" She winked with a giggle. She'd never really been able to get along so easily with someone before, it was nice. Natural even, there was no effort to get along, it just happened.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud Seeber   Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:47 pm

"What's with us and gay teenagers?" He grinned. He was a really easy person to get along with, and was friendly to just about everyone but Stevie was a bit different. He nodded, "Maybe all the men in the movie turn gay except the boyfriend who turns straight..but for the mother and then cheats on momma dearest with her daughter. The litte boy however, has an early thirst for a life of crime, assasinates the president and is imprisoned for life."
Cloud popped a couple pieces of the popcorn into his mouth and shifted the bag so she could take some too if she wanted some. It wasn't long before the ground beneath his feet shook slightly he scrunched them up in his lap. The woman from earlier came barreling down the row he grimmaced holding his legs up. She went past him and flopped down into the chair. Apparently she had too much excercise in that little excurtion and was tuckered out. She flung her arm into the air wiggling it around as another woman about the same size entered the theater. Cloud grabbed his nose the second she threw her arm up. The odor was horrid. Cloud bit his lip, leaned closer to Stevie "um..I have a feelingthis woman isn't gonna move..so...can we?" He stood, shifting from his place, not waiting for a reply. He took her hand and basically dragged her from the row going up to the top and to the middle. He let her go and appologized for the abrupt grabbage. "She smaled like beef stew 90 days old." he complained with a childish look of disgust.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:40 am

She was looking at him from the corner of her eyes when he just grinned like that making her face flush, she'd not yet taken the time to notice how amazing his smile was and the way his eyes just crinkled in that cute little way when his lips turned up. Stevie giggled and bit her lip to stop her laughter. "I think gay teens just add drama - to anything really." She smiled softly at him, not daring to smile fully. She felt so little compared to him, so petty, she couldn't smile like that not in a million years. "I knew it. From the beginning even, that little boy totally looks like the president killing type- if there is one, he's got that look down." She nodded, laughing quietly and speaking with muted whispers.
She watched him shift the bag of popcorn and grabbed a few pieces with a smile, it was nice to smile again, it had been a while since she didn't have to force one on. And then that stupid old, heavy woman came stomping down the isle and she giggled as Cloud pulled his legs up into his lap. And as the woman stood there in front of them and waved her arm she almost passed out at that, feeling Cloud's hand slip into hers as he tugged her off. Through the smell of..whatever that woman smelled like.. she could feel butterflies in her stomach and that sudden flame of a blush on her cheeks as he rushed them up the stairs and into new seats. He leaned to speak and appologized. Stevie wasn't going to say what she was thinking, she'd enjoyed his 'abrupt grabage' but she wasn't about to admit it! Heavens no! She just laughed lightly at what he said about beef stew and smirked at him "I honestly think that's an insult to 90 day old beef stew."
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud   Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:09 pm

He re-seated them. When they got re-seated, before he let go of her hand he noticed the pink coloration in her cheeks starting to fade, that only made him grin knowing he'd just made this girl blush, without really even trying. Cloud was more than happy to be away from the awful woman but happier than that, to be on a row completely alone with Stevie where they could talk a bit louder than a whisper and enjoy the rest of their movie. Her comment about insulting 90 day old stew was completely valid. "That creature was vicious." he said referring to that woman.
he popped a piece of popcorn in his mouth and looked up at the screen, "Why do I get the feeling this movie is over.." he said jokingly. The credits wee already on the screen..apparently they'd been talking and insulting old women, long enough to end the movie. Cloud wasn't sure exactly what to donow, he didn't want to leave and not see this girl again, and the fact beyond that...he wasn't finished seeing her tonight. "Hey, Stevie...not to be creepy or anything considering you just met me but...got anything else you'd like to do tonight...? Cuz quite frankly I'm not read to go home yet."
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:42 pm

Sitting down next to him, had she known he'd seen her blush it would've sent a whole new one flaring across her cheeks. That was embarrassing, but there was nothing for her to feel embarrassed about since she was so clueless to the situation.
"She was, I wonder what they must be feeding her." Stevie shook her head with a laughing, just loving how she could joke around with him like this "Honestly, someone must have broken her out of the zoo."
She didn't really believe him when he said that the movie was over, looking up at the screen like an omen of death and cursing it in her head sadly. No, it wasn't that she'd missed the ending, but surely Cloud would want to leave. And then she talked and she was trying so hard to try not to break into a grin.
"I'd actually really like to hang out with you more." She admitted softly "I'm not really ready to go to my truck." She nodded and smiled, finally giving in to the ache her mouth had, had. She was beaming, absolutely joyous. Someone actually wanted to be around her, and more then just someone - a cute guy who she got along with so well! It was amazing, a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud Seeber   Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Cloud smirked, "Thanks." He took her hand again, he didn't actually realize he did it until he had already lead her down the steps and opened the dor for her. "Where to?" he asked. "In this center there's all sorts of places to go. Wanna go get a bite to eat? Popcorn didn't really fill me up much." He offered. "Pizza? on me?" he asked.

(or on her...)

(you're terrible!!!)

(what can I say? She's gorgeous..I'd eat off her!)

(...disgusting manly pig)

He let her hand go and nibbled on his lip a bit embarressed and hoping he didn't bug her, doing that.
He gave himself a mental note, Always go to the mindight movie when unable to sleep.
He usualy just forced himself to sleep or watch some movie until he fell asleep, and was usually late for work the next morning because he slept in completely forgetting to set an alarm.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:13 pm

He'd taken her hand again, she was blushing so bad, but it had faded a by the time they got down the stairs and to the door where he let go and held it open. She took a step out and adjusted her clothes a bit before looking at him. He was even more dazzling in the light! She could see the perfect features of his face much more clearly now and she couldn't help but let that little smile take over her face.
She didn't mind the hand holding- not one bit but she wasn't going to go reaching for his hand now, she'd feel like that would be too obvious and she didn't want to rush things along and make him think of her as some stupid slut. She wasn't at home anymore, she wanted to be different.
Her mind caught up with her as he offered the pizza thing, not wanting to mooch off of him but knowing she really didn't have enough money to put into getting pizza that she's probably only end up having one or two slices of. "I'd love that." She met his eyes still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:31 pm

They walked up to the theater and Cloud purchased tickets for some film they hadn't heard of and Stevie silently hoped that it would end up as terrible as the last one they'd seen. She twisted her fingers with his as they walked up to the concessions area, buying a popcorn and two little boxes of candy and a soda. Sweet and sour mix candies and chocolate, for variations. They walked over to the entrance to the theater area and the girl there tore their ticket, making eyes at Cloud. She found herself frowning a little and shot the girl an annoyed look, the girl just shrugged it off and they walked down the isle and into the room the movie was showing in.

After trekking up the stairs of the theater they took their seats in the middle of the top row [perfect movie viewing place much?]. Stevie sighed contently and popped the straw into the lid of the soda, taking a small sip and smiling at Cloud. The lights were still up and a group of six guys came into the theater, sitting in front of them, they were quite tall. "I can't see anything." She whispered to him as the lights went down and the previews for other movies started rolling by.

Stevie leaned forward in her seat and tapped the guy in front of her on the shoulder. "I'm sorry, could you lean down a little, I can't see." She whispered, not wanting to disturb the other viewers.

"Shut up." The guy said and she frowned deeply, she'd have slapped him if the group he was with didn't look so big and tough and mean. Leather jackets and odd mustaches and big muscles. Not the kind of people she would dare mess with!
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud   Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:41 pm

They got seated in the perfect place and a group of guys round about his size and age sat down infront of them, he could see over their heads just fine but Stevie was a bit shorter than that. She leaned forward and tapped one of the men's shoulders and asked him to lean over a little, in a very polite friendly way. he shot back an abrupt rude "shut up." and Cloud instantly glared. "excuse you dick, the lady asked you to lean over a little so she could see, not give up your chair for the remainder of the night, now if I was you I'd lean over before there is any issues." Cloud said hotly.
The guy turned to face him with a scowl and this time actually got a good look at Stevie in the process.
"oh I'm sorry baby, I didn't realize you were so sexy, wanna come sit on my lap? there'd be a perfect view from here." Cloud's gaze grew from annoyed to stone, pissed the fuck off. "Don't even look, at my girlfriend like that.."
A lady upfront hissed, "Would you youngins SHUT UP?" the movie was starting and the lights were going down. Cloud wanted this to be another good time with Stevie not an argument or fight with a douche bag.
he patted his own lap, but in a non perverted way. "Baby you are welcome to sit on my lap so you can see better." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Stevie blushed as they argued, running her fingers down Clouds arm, trying to calm him down as the man shot her a flirty [more like pedophile(ish)] look and her lips parted in annoyance. The older woman in the front shushed them and she placed her lips carefully on Clouds cheek. "Love you." She whispered, clambering into his lap and sitting comfortably, leaning her head back on his shoulder and smiling to herself. He was comfy to sit on, and warm and cozy and she loved him. She left her heart do little bounding leaps when he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her as the opening credits of the movie rolled by to some old eighties song.

She looked down with annoyed eyes at the men in front of her, the one who'd told her to sit in his lap turned in his chair and winked at her, she frowned deeply at him, not wanting Cloud to get upset again she didn't say anything. [though there was PLENTY for her to say, most of that consisting of curses..]. She felt a hand run up from her shoe to her ankle and the guy grinned warmly at her. She moved her leg away from him, curling them up at her side on a free space of Clouds chair. She smiled in victory and glanced at the man, hopeful he'd turned back around but he just grinned right back at her, licking his lips and trailing his eyes down her frame. She leaned a little more into Cloud, a little freaked out by the guy, she slipped her hand under one of his on her waist and twisted their fingers. She felt a little more comforted, but she could feel the creepy guy's stare.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seancler Theater   Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:11 pm

At first everything seemed to be fine until she took her hand and squished it underneath his wrist.
She drew up her leg as well and Cloud could feel her look annoyed, he looked down and saw his fingers slipping back through the cracks and he glared and "accidentaly" stepped on his fingers.
The guy yelled with a "YOUCH!" and turned glaring angrily "You asshole!!" he shot loudly.
One of his friends turned and looked too, shooting terrible glares.

He slid his hand down Stevie's leg and pulled it closer to him.
"Can we all just be gentlemen and watch this movie?" He added with a satisfied smile.
The two turned around huffing and puffing angrily.
The lady upfront screamed another loud "SHUT UP!"

Cloud's lips collided gently with her temple and his eyes focused back on the screen holding her comfortably in his lap.
he had a bad feeling through that after the show these morons would want to "talk" to him and he'd have to put them in their place.
They were younger than him, he could see that now, and though they were tall, but definitely not any bulkier than him. he had arms,
arms most people were smart enough to to mess with in fear that the fist attached to the end of it would go through their face..
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Stevie shivered as Clouds hands ran down her legs, holding her closer to him. She closed her eyes as he kissed her temple. "Thank you." She whispered, pressing her lips to his for a moment and then trying to watch the movie, turning around various times to kiss cloud at boring parts of the movie. At the end of the movie the lights went up and a few people clapped, Stevie and Cloud both yawned and he helped her to her feet, taking her hand and then standing up.

Stevie smoothed her skirt and sighed softly, giving his hand a squeeze. She and Cloud stood and waited as the people in the lower rows exited first [the one disadvantage to sitting in the top was the whole waiting to leave thing]. Stevie stood behind Cloud, resting her forehead on the small of his back, wrapping her arms around his waist as they waited for the group of people from each row to make their way down. Stevie felt a hand on the back of her thigh and looked at Cloud, she pushed the hand away, Clouds hands were bigger and warmer then that. She turned around and saw the guy and his group of friends pretending to 'bang' the air behind her and she cringed a little tighter to Cloud, freaking out a little.

But she didn't want a scene! She didn't want Cloud to get hurt or start arguing! Her poor baby, she couldn't let him get hurt! Then she'd feel terrible. Though her honor was being riffled with as the boys continued to get closer to them. Stevie mumbled frantically into Clouds ear, stretching up on her tiptoes. "Cloud. I'm kind of scared." She mumbled as a hand found it's way onto her rear end. She looked at cloud with wide eyes, smacking the hand away.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud   Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:36 pm

Cloud's protectiveness shot to a whole new level when a hand other than his own grabbed her rear end.
he spun around and slipped the keys to the car into her hand so if at any point
she wanted to scurry off she was more than welcome to. He put Stevie on the other
side of him and was now inbetween her and those guys.
"I really hope you enjoyed that, I know she's beautiful." he started. "And she's mine.
That was the closest you'll ever get to woman." he glared. "Don't .touch.my.girl." he spelled it out for them.
"I really don't want to have to beat your asses and get us all thrown out of the theater, but if I must.." he finished.

The smallest guy in the group stepped forward puffing up his chest as he walked up.
"who you think you is!?" he said in a higher pitched voice than Cloud expected.
"Someone who knows proper English and has enough sense to use it." He retorted with a grin.
"You're cute, if I grab you do I get a pot of gold from the end of the rainbow?" Cloud smirked.
One of the guys grew wide eyes. "DUDE he just called you a leprechaun.." as if the guy
wouldn't have understood if cloud's remark hadn't been explained.

The guy who'd touched Stevie raised his brow and crossed his arms.
"You think YOU can take all of us?" he quizzed way to full of himself.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Stevie's face flamed red as a few people passing by to walk down the isles looked up curiously, eyebrows furrowing and biting their lips. One woman sat back down, saying she wanted to make sure nothing bad happened. Cloud started arguing with the group and she stood beside him, biting her lip, worriedly. she twisted the car keys in her hand, debating whether or not she should leave. But, she didn't want to leave him here all by himself to fight them.

She fought back laughter as he called one of them a leprechaun and grinned to herself. The creepiest one stepped forward and Cloud shrugged at his comment, smirking to himself. She was worried! For Cloud getting hurt just to defend her. Even if she did secretly get a thrill from him calling her his, it was stupid and silly and not worth him getting hurt just to hear him say it. The creepy one raised an eyebrow in challenge to Cloud and stepped toward me, I widened my eyes, about to take a step back when he stretched out his hands and touched my chest. I stepped back quickly, almost toppling down the stairs in my haste, pushing him away from me and holding tightly to the banister.

I looked at Cloud with teary eyes.
Well I'd never!!
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud   Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Cloud grabbed his arm the second his hand touched her chest and with his other hand caught Stevie and pulled her back to her feet, he twisted and pushed at the same time making a crack noise penetrate the air and the guy yelped. "I don't think you heard me right,
I said DON'T touch MY girlfriend." Cloud shoved him backwards, domino effect taking place, knocking over all the guys on the row.
The little one scurried out from under the man pile and gritted his teeth.
"LUCKY FUCKIN SHOT!" he screeched.
Cloud rubbed his ear, "Are you tying to call the dogs or something? please, your voice hurts my ears." he insulted.
Cloud looked back at Stevie and he saw she had tears forming, that pissed him off even more.
the guys were struggling to untangle themselves and get up, the one who'd been so "brave"
tried standing up and was almost there when cloud grabbed his shoulders and pulled him to his feet, "here lemme help you."
Cloud glared give him another shove knocking them all back down. Cloud wasn't a fan of fighting but he was good at it and if something became an issue he could defend himself and stand his ground. Nobody should touch a girl like that, ever.

Cloud's eyes were focused on the pile of guys and a lady up towards the front called up to them all.
"you get them sweetie, protect your woman! Sweetheart you're a lucky girl!" she added for Stevie's ears.
"I'll go get the manager, you just hold them off!" she called piddlefooting away.
Cloud didn't like these guys, not just 'cuz they were asses but..did they think it was alright to treat a woman like that?
As if she were a piece of meat and only there for his amusement? That was not NOT ok. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Stevie watched with sad eyes as Cloud pushed them all down, fighting wasn't good. Stevie hated fighting, she knew though even before the women commented on Cloud being a great guy for defending her that she was lucky to have someone who wouldn't just shrug it off. She curled up on one of the theater chairs as the woman walked off to get the manager. She burried her face against her knee's, feeling totally violated and upset, a little happines burned inside her because of Cloud's defending her, but not enough to get rid of that feeling of dread that fell over her.

She watched cloud keep the guys over there as the manager and about ten security guards came and took the guys away, ten men doing what Cloud had done all alone, that made her proud. But she still felt sick from all the fighting and touching and sadness. She stood up and stumbled into Clouds arms, burying her face into his chest and falling to pieces, crying worse then she could ever remember.

Had she known going to the movies would bring on this sort of thing she would have asked Cloud to take her home. "Are you okay?" She asked him, looking up and cupping his face in her hands, running her hands across his cheeks and checking to make sure nothing bad had happened to him. She loved him! No one could hurt him, never, ever. It wasn't fair. She noted that he was unhurt and unbruised and buried her head back into his chest, his arms wrapping around her waist.

Funny how even when she was all broken and sad he was still making her heart leap and her stomach drop the way only he could.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seancler Theater   Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Cloud smirked as she examined him for any marks, or scratches but it was all fine.
She was crying and that he didn't like and brought his little pleased smile to a frown. Cloud kissed her forehead and put his arms around her protectively and to comfort her, "He was an ass, it's over now, I know he made you feel terrible with what he did..It's done though and he can't even look at you anymore." Cloud told her, stroking her soft blonde hair. She was really upset by this, and it only made him want to go clobber those guys, more so, and let them bleed. To feel how bad she felt. Cloud scooped her up and carried her down the steps, letting her down once at the bottom.

The women were finally clearing out but that same lady grinned widely "I wish more men like this existed in the world!" she patted Cloud's shoulder. "You're a good boy, momma must be so proud."
Cloud smiled and thanked her, and followed Stevie out the doors and to the main lobby. He saw the guys being dragged out by security and a couple security guards came over to them. "Do you want us to escort you to your car?" he asked, his voice was deep and husky. He was born to be a bouncer, this guy fit every stereotypical aspect of a security guard or a bouncer, big husky, probably not very smart.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:08 pm

Stevie felt him lift her up, her arms around him as he did so, the lady telling him what an amazing guy he was, they all loved him. The boy she loved, her hero. Oh how silly that sounded. But it was true. She ran her fingers over his as the big security guard spoke, his deeply voice sent her cowering into Cloud a little more, her back against his chest, his arms winding around her waist. She bit down on her lip, a little embarrassed of how easily frightened she was now. She nodded at the man and Cloud left an arm wrapped around her waist as they walked out to the car, the guy walking a few feet behind them, being courteous and giving them privacy.

They got to the car and waved off the security guard, Stevie stretched up on her tip toes and pressed her lips against his, wrapping her arms around his neck and pushing herself against him a little so she could reach his height. She gave up after a moment and got off her tiptoes, pulling him by the collar of his shirt down a little, still connected at the mouth. She moved her lips back slightly, sliding her tongue across her lips and then biting down lightly. "Thank you." She mumbled, blushing as she leaned in again to kiss him, saying thank you without words.

Words didn't cover how thankful she was, really.
Hopefully kisses could get the gist of it.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seancler Theater   Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:20 pm

They got to the car and waved off the security guard, Stevie stretched up on her tip toes and pressed her lips against his, wrapping her arms around his neck and pushing herself against him a little so she could reach his height. She gave up after a moment and got off her tiptoes, pulling him by the collar of his shirt down a little, still connected at the mouth. She moved her lips back slightly, sliding her tongue across her lips and then biting down lightly. "Thank you." She mumbled, blushing as she leaned in again to kiss him, saying thank you without words.

Cloud opened the door for her and let her in, closing the door behind her before going around the front of the car and sliding in beside her on the drivers side. He sat down and looked over at her. "Sorry that happened..I wanted tonight to be fun for the two of us, just you and me again ya know?" He said crossing his arms "Those guys deserve much more of a beating then I gave them ya know.." He sighed and re situated putting the keys in the ignition,

It took him a minute to kick it into gear but in a few moments they were speeding off out of the parking lot, he gave her the control though, asking her where she's like to go. He offered to tale her anywhere she wanted to go.
(pick a place. :D )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seancler Theater   

Back to top Go down

Seancler Theater
Page 1 of 1