Share | 

Rue 21

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Rue 21   Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Graphic T's and faded jeans what more could you need?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud   Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Cloud and Stevie had loaded up and gone to the mall. Once they got there, Cloud climbed out and went around to open the door for her. They walked hand-in-hand to the entrance and before he asked where she'd like to go, something in the nearby window caught his eye. He walked over to the Shop's window and peered in. Once inside he went to the rack which held the t-shirt he'd seen.
It was rainbow and had the words "It's not fair. Why can gays have the entire spectrum of light?" he grinned and pulled it off the rack. "I have to buy this."

He was more than happy to buy her anything and everything she wanted. "Go for it girl, go find things you like. Shop!" he demanded pushing her in the direction of the female clothing,
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Stevie beamed, laughing hysterically at the shirt and then being pushed off towards the girls section. She shook her head at Cloud "If anyone asks you're my gay shopping buddy." She winked, laughing still as she sauntered over to a rack of jeans. She never really was one who liked people to buy her an insane amount of things, she was the kind of girl who objected to someone lending her a few dollars for a soda! She thumbed through the jeans and pulled out a few in her size (which was almost embarrassingly small). She's always been a small little girl, short and thin with long hair. That was just ..her. She ate enough, that was for sure, she just had a very fast metabolism.

She through a few cute tank tops and moved back over to him, taking his hand and tugging him over to a wall where there were a few sets of underwear and bras. She grinned and grabbed a larger looking thong. "I know you wanted to impress your boyfriend.." She trailed off and a few girls around them looked up and started giggling. Stevie laughed as the girls walked away and put the thong back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/sims2babes/
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud   Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:08 pm

A little group of girls were eying him from over at the other side of the store, they giggled and completely quit checking him out when Stevie giggled holding up a rather large thong, talking about impressing a man. He rolled his eyes. "You think I'd wear THAT?" he scoffed and picked up a leopard print one. "This one is so much cuter, I'm sure he'd love it."
He shook his head "I couldn't be gay..men.." he made a disgusted shiver. "I'm just fine with them, but that lifestyle is just NOT for me." He took Stevie's hips in his hands and twirled her around to face him. He pecked her lips and smiled. They were in the sexxiest part of the store right now. Surrounded by panties and bras..he was a guy, he couldn't help but picture her in the cute things there.

"So what've you picked out so far?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:14 pm

She stuck out her tongue at him "Hm, I thought Ricardo was more of a lace and frills kinda guy," She shrugged "But if you think he likes cheetah print- who am I to argue?" She giggled lightly as the girls walked away "I really hope you're not gay," She nodded, smirking "I would be very disappointed." She pouted, a smile tucking at the side of her lips. She was never good at faking angry or sad or any emotion other then what she was feeling. That's how she was such an easy person to read. Mind, she hated it but since it was Cloud she didn't care too much.

She smiled as he put his hands on her hips and pecked her lips and showed him the few tank tops and jeans she had. "See anything else I should get?" She smiled, reaching up with her freehand to stroke some hair off his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud   Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:17 pm

"You're just selfish, wanna keep me all to yourself instead of sharing me with men around the globe." he joked. the thought made him wince. Ew..men..groping and touching and- EW. Cloud shook his head ridding himself of the terrible thoughts.

With their little flirty kisses and all that out of the way she spun around and showed him the flew things she'd picked out and asked if he saw anything she should get. He took a hard gulp, and a minute to think things over. Asking your girlfriend to buy sexy panties was NOT a good idea..but the images he was already getting were shredding his manliness. He didn't say yes but he didn't say no. "I could think of a few things." he muttered before turning and going the other direction before he could get into any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Stevie smiled at him, "I'm only selfish when it comes to you and men," She winked "Unless you're really unhappy and would rather have dick." She made a funny face. Bleh that was disgusting to her, especially after they had had sex. I mean..if he wound up ..with..a guy. She stopped making the face and just smiled at him, wiping all thoughts of a gay Cloud from her mind.

She walked after him, taking his hand in hers and pulling him back to where they were before. "Do you mean these?" She laughed, a little confused by him as she motioned to the underwear. Maybe it was odd she wasn't the least bit angry- more flattered then anything. She smiled at him and fixed his hair (mostly because it was soft and touchable and his). He never really needed fixing, she just liked to take the opportunities to touch him. Ha. She was a little bit pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud   Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:33 pm

"Ewww!" He said with a face. "nooo thank you!" He took her hips in his hands again and kissed her neck. "This is what keeps me happy. Not..you know." Then came the topic of her in tiny undies. He bit his lip when he spoke and when he immediately turned to scamper off he was impressed at her reflexes and how quickly she had latched onto him and pulled him back. Instead of being annoyed she held a pair dangling before him. "What these?" she taunted.

With her empty hand she reached up and caressed his hair and let her fingers slid down his jaw until she rested it on his chest. He crinkled his nose. "What made you think I was referring to those?" he said obviously joking. He leaned in so his whisper would be to her and only her. "But yes..You look amazing in anything..you in nothing but that I think it's quite possible I'd turn to mush and willingly be your slave." When he went back to standing straight he gave her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:41 pm

She smiled, danging the underwear infront of him and then setting it down when he spoke. Stevie leaned forward and kissed his cheek and then he leaned in and whispered into her ears. He really did take her breath away.

She bit her lip, smiling slightly. "I've always wanted a slave.." She mused, laughing slightly "Pick whatever you want me to have," Her grin grew "It is your money." She shrugged, it was justified. He was her boyfriend and she was falling in love with him. If he wanted to buy her thongs- he could. This was how it was supposed to be, being with someone, being completely open and happy and loving. This was it- this was just perfect. Who knew thong shopping could bring the thought of what a perfect relationship was to mind.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cloud   Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:50 pm

She bit her lip, smiling
slightly. "I've always wanted a slave.." She mused, laughing slightly
"Pick whatever you want me to have," Her grin grew "It is
your money."
She shrugged, it was justified.

He raised a brow, was he just told to pick out thongs...? Like..for her to wear, as in she's wear them...like..She'd wear them..FOR him?!?
He let out a big huge breath. God..Stevie..was P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

He was her boyfriend and she was
falling in love with him. If he wanted to buy her thongs- he could.
This was how it was supposed to be, being with someone, being
completely open and happy and loving. This was it- this was just
perfect. Who knew thong shopping could bring the thought of what a
perfect relationship was to mind.

He wasn't going to go thong happy and buy her for billion pairs of them, though he wouldn't mind seeing her in them all. With that he eliminated all the pink ones. Too many girls had too many pairs of too pink panties. Pink was like...taking over the underwear world and it wasn't necessary.
He saw one and he could feel his breath lessening. It was black, with a red bow on the back and little red laces, lined in black lace....WITH a matching bra. I was in girl heaven right about now. He picked it up and held it up. he bit down on his lip the second her in it popped into his head. Ok this was a keeper. After they both found things they liked he took all of her things from her and piled them on the counter for the cashier. He looked at Cloud enviously and continued to ring up items.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Schweet!

PostSubject: Stevie Duprey   Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:02 pm

She watched him skip past the simple pink thongs which she had figured would be his first choice. Yaknow like how boys tried to impress girls by knowing what they liked. Stevie didn't mind pink, but she adored what he picked, smiling to herself as he held it up while biting down on her lip. She grabbed a few nice bras and some more tshirts, glad to be spoiled for once. As long as that underwear set was being bought she'd be good and happy.

Cloud held out his arms for the clothes and Stevie piled them into his arms and he walked to the register, putting them down. She grinned at Cloud, watching him from the corner of her eye happily. She cashier was looking at her and cloud, she blushed and looped her fingers with his, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. Once they were done paying they collected the multitude of bags all different sizes (but mostly the bigger ones) and walked towards the door of the store.

"Let's go back to your place." She winked.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rue 21   

Back to top Go down

Rue 21
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoric Oblivion :: The City :: Ivory Slate Mall-
Jump to: