Euphoric Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiking Trails

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Hiking Trails Empty
PostSubject: Hiking Trails   Hiking Trails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:29 pm

In the mood for a scenic jog? Just watch out for poison ivy.
Back to top Go down
http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Hiking Trails Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Seeber   Hiking Trails Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:14 pm

Hiking Trails Avatar

It had been cold that morning as Cloud stepped out onto the back porch. Stevie was still at home sleeping and for some reason he'd woken up a bit early. He threw on a pair of pants and a simple wife-beater T and slipped his feet into a pair of tennis shoes. He wrote on a sticky note and placed it on a teddy bear near her pillow so it was the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes. "I'm out for a jog, but I couldn't leave you alone so I hired an extremely tough body guard,I know you'll be safe with him." and headed out the back door. He took just his keys so he wouldn't have anything to actually carry in his hands. He got about a mile into the forest before glancing down at his watch and thinking she'd be waking up about that time. He smiled just thinking about it, he had a girl who he'd completely fallen for laying on his bed, in his house. She was HIS girl and that was all he needed. His brother had already gone off somewhere early that morning, probably at some random girls house asleep with her in the floor. He shook the thought and went on in his jog. When he got to fork in his path he stopped and pulled out his cell, sending Stevie a text. "Hey babe, why don't you wake up, grab a granola bar and join me. It's a bit chilly so don't forget to grab a jacket." and placed it back in his pocket, taking a break and catching his breath. He could wait and take a longer break than usual so she'd have time to catch up.
Back to top Go down
http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net

Hiking Trails
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoric Oblivion :: The Country Side :: Nectar Point Forest-
Jump to: