Euphoric Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Empty
PostSubject: Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables.   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:25 pm

Just a reminder, don't drink and drive.
Back to top Go down
http://euphoricoblivion.omgforum.net
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

PostSubject: Re: Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables.   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:57 pm

Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Chrisrequestck6

I walked slowly onto the dance floor, looking around before quickly walking away and biting my lip rings. I didn't want to dance with any of those guys on the floor, no doubt about it. None of them knew how to dance and I wasn't about to teach them how but there were a couple guys playing pool, one looking for a partner and I smirked. Time to hustle someone out of their money easily. No one thought I could play pool and my looks were enough to get any guy to go ahead and play a game.
I grabbed a pool stick and grinned at the guy, smirking.
"You set, I'll break." He grinned and chuckled, "Alright babe, but if I win you owe me one fifty." That was how much the drugs were coasting as they passed around the club at the moment. I took in a deep breath and laughed, looking innocent.
'Alright." He set the balls and tossed the triangle aside and I pulled down my plaid skirt before bending over and concentrating, breaking the set. All the balls went separate ways, two stripes falling into the back right corner pocket. The guy looked shocked and I walked to the other side to take another side.
"Your solids."
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Dart Fax   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:11 pm

Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Dart

"You set, I'll break." He grinned and chuckled,
"Alright babe, but if I win you owe me one fifty." That was how much
the drugs were coasting as they passed around the club at the moment. I
took in a deep breath and laughed, looking innocent.

I smiled, life was good. Life was very good. Knowing I had an extra 40 dollars in my pocket, gained 10 pounds in muscle and just finished a couple of shots. I was on cloud 9. One more came my way and I chugged it down. When a flash of pink whizzed past my gaze I turned to follow it and I grinned, how could this get any frickin better? I asked myself, then saw Christina. I hopped up and tiptoed up behind her right before it was her turn to shoot I slipped my arms underneath hers and pulled her to me, pecked her cheek and smiled. "Hey Christina." She was too cute for words and knowing I had her heart made me beam. She was gambling? For an entire one-fifty? Geez. She had it to spare but still. He let go and watched. This was at least going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

PostSubject: Re: Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables.   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:24 pm

Christina jumped at arms wrapping around her, turning to see who it was. When she saw the purple hair, gorgeous eyes and face, she grinning, leaning back against him before kissing him softly on the lips after he kissed her cheek.
"How are you, love?" She grinned. He was hers now. All hers and there was nothing to it. No one could take him from her and no one could take her from him. That was that and it was plain and simple, the ways weren't going to change.
He let go and the guy was still slightly in shock at how fast this game was going. She had six balls left to get in [four if the shot she had went right] and it was still just the beginning.
She watched as Dart stood there, watching her as she took her shot. She leaned over the table at an angle, turning a little to the right with her waist and hit the white ball hard, sending both the yellow stripped and blue into the right pocket side and the left pocket side. She grinned and looked around for another good aim, going in for the one closest to a whole. That one went in with ease but the other shot didn't and she went to lean against Dart as she waited.
"How have you been, love?"
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Dart   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:37 pm

"I've been lovely Babe, you?" he asked. Nibbling on her exposed collar bone. It was ridiculous how the club made him almost..disgusted now? The smelly men, the slutty girls, the drinking, the constant smell of smoke billowing in your face. For quite a while he loved the bar or the clubs because he could take any girl he wanted home and do what he wanted with her. He had the power over girls to do as he pleased and it just worked. After Christina..he wanted to be a better person. And he'd practically fallen head over heals sense the day the met. She was amazing. He watched as Chrissy shot and everything she wanted to go in did, he decided he was going to shorten her nick-name even more. Rissy. He nodded in approval to himself.

Dart took a second to think, to decide if what he was about to do..did he really want to. He decided it was a yes and he flagged down the bar tender, who gave him another drink or two. This wasn't like the Club he met Christina in but it was pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

PostSubject: Re: Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables.   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:51 pm

"Mmmm... " I moaned gently as he nibbled on my collar bone.
"I've been amazing actually, don't have anything to complain about." I grinned up at him and stepped on my tippy toes to kiss him again before I had to go back a shoot. In a matter of five minutes she was done and standing in front of the guy, waiting impatiently for her money. He looked pissed beyond reason and it was understandable. Poor him just got hustled and couldn't buy any drugs, cry me a river, right? He handed it over and she rolled her eyes but grinned at him, walking away to Dart and sitting in his lap comfortably [as well as she could] and watched as he had his drinks. He was so handsome, so amazing, so everything. She was madly in love with this guy, he still gave her butterflies.
"I love you." She whispered in his ear and nibbled on it softly, giggling. She stuffed the hundred and fifty in her cleavage
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Dart   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:03 pm

"Mmmm... " I moaned gently as he nibbled on my collar bone.
"I've been amazing actually, don't have anything to complain about." I
grinned up at him and stepped on my tippy toes to kiss him again before
I had to go back a shoot.

She was really good at pool, had she just pretended? Oh yes.. The girl was hustling this rather large fellow. He was glad he was here now knowing..she was safer with him there. She was a small girl and if this guy decided to not give her the money which was owed and give her something else..That wouldn't go over well.

He
handed it over and she rolled her eyes but grinned at him, walking away
to Dart and sitting in his lap comfortably [as well as she could] and
watched as he had his drinks.

In a matter of seconds the girl he'd just been kissing on was sitting in his lap, looking at him with caring eyes as he sipped on his freshly made alcoholic drink. He pecked her and sipped some more offering her some

"I love you." She whispered in his ear and nibbled on it softly, giggling. She stuffed the hundred and fifty in her cleavage

He nodded happily. "I love you too Rissy."
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

PostSubject: Re: Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables.   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:15 pm

He pecked her and sipped some more offering her some

Chrissy looked at the glass and smelled it, giggling softly before she took a long sip of it. She handed him his glass back and called over the bar tender.
"Can I have a bottle of Vodka please?" The bar tender looked her over once before going to get the bottle. She was small, but she knew how to hold her liquor.

I love you too Rissy."

"Rissy?" She asked and giggled, looking at him confused.
"Where did Rissy come from?"
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Dart   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Chrissy looked at the glass and smelled it,
giggling softly before she took a long sip of it. She handed him his
glass back and called over the bar tender.
"Can I have a bottle of
Vodka please?" The bar tender looked her over once before going to get
the bottle. She was small, but she knew how to hold her liquor.

He smirked. "I like it." He smirked.
"Rissy. It's cute, and it's a simple pet name, nothing dumb like Pookie bear or something." he smirked.
The bar tender handed her a bottle of vodka and went on swabbing the top of the tables and part of the bar. Dart took her hand and swirled her once then pulled her back onto his lap. "You're adorable."
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

PostSubject: Re: Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables.   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:13 pm

"It's... weird. But as long as you like it, I guess I'm fine with it." Chrissy grinned at him, kissing him again.
"You know, being here make me want to replay the night we met." She laughed, opening my bottle of vodka. That night had to be funniest night of her club life, having a guy hide behind her from a girl. It was the best night though because it lead them here and she couldn't be happier with the way things were going between the two of them.
Dart twirled her around and her skirt rose up slightly, showing her black lacy boy shorts before he pulled her back on his lap. She couldn't help but keep smiling, he was simply amazing and there was no doubt about it.

"What are the plans for tonight, love?"
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Dart   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:24 pm

"It's... weird. But as long as you like it, I guess I'm fine with it." Chrissy grinned at him, kissing him again.
"You know, being here make me want to replay the night we met." She
laughed, opening my bottle of vodka. That night had to be funniest
night of her club life, having a guy hide behind her from a girl.

Dart nodded. "I do like it." and with that he took her kiss and listened to what else she had to say. Replay the night? ha! That had to be the best night ever. Well..the end at least. He had been trying to get away from this girl who'd been chasing him and he came in grabbed Christina begged for help and she took him down to the basement in amusement. They drank a bit, talked, and ended up making love.

Dart twirled her around and her skirt rose up slightly, showing her
black lacy boy shorts before he pulled her back on his lap. She
couldn't help but keep smiling, he was simply amazing and there was no
doubt about it.

Another guy who was obviously paying more attention to the fuscia haired-beauty than his girlfriend was happier than needed when Rissy's little undies showed Dart glared at him, putting an arm around her protectively.

"What are the plans for tonight, love?"

He shrugged. "I have no REAL plans..I dunno, what sounds fun?
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

PostSubject: Re: Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables.   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:35 pm

"Then I guess it's my new nick name." I giggled softly. He grinned at the mention of the club night and I moved closer to him, snuggling up against his side as I sat in his lap again.
"So what do you say? We try to replay the night?" She grinned at him, moving onto his lap before remembering what it was that she had to ask him.
"Oh and by the way, would you mind if I moved in with you? I mean, I understand if you don't, I can find a place but I rather live with you because well, I love you." I smiled at him gently, leaning back against him as I sat on his lap. I took a long sip of my Vodka, almost done with the whole bottle already and I was just a little dizzy.

Dart's arm wrapped protectively around me and I looked up at him confused before leaning back against him.

"I love you too Rissy."

"Wanna play pool, love? I'm not really good so it'll be easy for you." I snickered, kissing him quickly again before pulling back and flipping my bangs out of my hair.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Dart   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:45 am

"Then I guess it's my new nick name." I giggled
softly. He grinned at the mention of the club night and I moved closer
to him, snuggling up against his side as I sat in his lap again.
"So what do you say? We try to replay the night?" She grinned at him,
moving onto his lap before remembering what it was that she had to ask
him.

"I'd love to..but this isn't the same bar and the basement here is just a big room of bikers who smoke and talk about when they were young out on the roads." he chuckled. "We can do whatever you want, somewhere less public?" he said, kind of asking if that was "ok with her"

"Oh and by the way, would you mind if I moved in with you? I
mean, I understand if you don't, I can find a place but I rather live
with you because well, I love you." I smiled at him gently, leaning
back against him as I sat on his lap. I took a long sip of my Vodka,
almost done with the whole bottle already and I was just a little dizzy.

He grinned. "Of course you can move in with me. I'd love that! have my Rissy with me anytime all the time." He nodded in approval. "Yes, as a matter of fact, We can go sign your apartment out and move your stuff over tomorrow."

"Wanna play pool, love? I'm not really good so it'll be easy for you."
I snickered, kissing him quickly again before pulling back and flipping
my bangs out of my hair.

Dart leaned in so his lips were close to her ear, he whispered so only she could hear. "Don't try and play me babe, I know you're good at pool. But I'll play a couple games with you." The two stood up and went to the less full pool table and joined in. Dart hit one ball and it bounce off the side hitting two others making them go in. He took his next shot but a guy beside him pushed him sideways and his shot went all kattywompus and failed. He just glared at the guy.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

PostSubject: Re: Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables.   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:43 pm

"I'd love to..but this isn't the same bar and the basement here is just a big room of bikers who smoke and talk about when they were young out on the roads." he chuckled. "We can do whatever you want, somewhere less public?"

She looked up at him from his lap and nodded, "I like the sound of that," leaning back against him with her lips at the base of his neck. She was perfectly fine with sitting in his lap like this, her lips against his neck while drinking her Vodka. He was perfect and she was in love with him all the way.
"May I have another Vodka, please? Raspberry flavor?" Chrissy said to the bar tender as she played with Dart's purple hair.
"I'm in love with your hair."

"Of course you can move in with me. I'd love that! have my Rissy with me anytime all the time." He nodded in approval. "Yes, as a matter of fact, We can go sign your apartment out and move your stuff over tomorrow."

She grinned at him as wide as she could grin, her teeth nibbling gently at her lip rings as he nodded. She hugged herself tight to him, a soft laugh coming out as her lips brushed his ear.
"Bah! You just made my whole entire day." She giggled, pulling back to kiss him hard.
"I love you!"

"Don't try and play me babe, I know you're good at pool. But I'll play a couple games with you."

Their cheeks brushed and she nodded, standing off his lap so he could stand up with him. They both walked to a table that already had two other guys there playing, letting them join in in the game. Partners. Dart was first to break and as Chrissy watched she could easily tell the guys were making it so they would loose. She frowned, watching the guy mess up Dart on purpose. Cool. Two could play that game.

"Stand behind me when I shoot please?" She whispered in his ear because she knew the guys would be looking no doubt. She watched the other guy shoot while she chocked her pool stick, watching for any spots she'd get the easy shots.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Dart   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:40 pm

"May I have another Vodka, please? Raspberry flavor?" Chrissy said to the bar tender as she played with Dart's purple hair.
"I'm in love with your hair."

He fake gasped. "In love with my HAIR? I better chop it off then, can't have you loving my hair more than me." he shook his head. "That'll never do." The bar tendy came by and passed her another Raspberry vodka.

She grinned at him as wide as she could grin, her
teeth nibbling gently at her lip rings as he nodded. She hugged herself
tight to him, a soft laugh coming out as her lips brushed his ear.
"Bah! You just made my whole entire day." She giggled, pulling back to kiss him hard.
"I love you!"

"I love you too Rissy." he replied kissing her. She squeezed him happil with the news.

"Stand
behind me when I shoot please?" She whispered in his ear because she
knew the guys would be looking no doubt. She watched the other guy
shoot while she chocked her pool stick, watching for any spots she'd
get the easy shots.

He did as she asked, no one would bump her.. ha That or they would and she'd beat them with her stick.
Back to top Go down
JustRachelle

JustRachelle

PostSubject: Re: Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables.   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:27 pm

"In love with my HAIR? I better chop it off then, can't have you loving my hair more than me." he shook his head. "That'll never do."

I gasped, looking at him like he was crazy.
"You can't cut your hair! If you were to ever cut your hair I think I would have to punish you! No cutting your hair!" Chrissy said and shook her head childishly as she looked at him. The tender passed her her Vodka and she unscrewed the cap, taking a long sip of the stuff. Most people said straight up Vodka was gross but to be honest, she seriously couldn't tell. It wasn't a horrible taste to her anymore.
"No hair cutting for youuuuuuuuuu."

"I love you too Rissy."

"Hey, you wanna go somewhere else? Like the ... I have no idea. I just want to go and have a child like time and just... be crazy with you right now and this bar's kinda killing the mood." She laughed gently and stood up off his lap encase his legs were getting a bit numb. I bit my lip rings and looked around. I already had my liquor and free money, I wanted to go buck wild now.

When it was her turn to shoot she hit three balls in, taking another shot and hitting two in. Her luck ended when the ball bounced off the edge of the pocket on the third chance and the guys grunted, shooting her dirty looks and muttering dirty things about her under her breath. Ha, like she couldn't her. She tightened her jaw, glaring at them.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Admin
Admin
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Dart   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:32 pm

I gasped, looking at him like he was crazy.
"You can't cut your hair! If you were to ever cut your hair I think I
would have to punish you! No cutting your hair!" Chrissy said and shook
her head childishly as she looked at him.

He raised a brow, "What kind of punishment?" he teased. He wasn't about to cut his lovely purple hair, it was random shades of purple all blended perfectly and a few spots that were dark enough they looked almost blue.

The tender passed her her
Vodka and she unscrewed the cap, taking a long sip of the stuff. Most
people said straight up Vodka was gross but to be honest, she seriously
couldn't tell. It wasn't a horrible taste to her anymore.
"No hair cutting for youuuuuuuuuu."

He gave her a little look, "Don't drink too much. I don't want to have to tape you to the wall in order to keep you standing." He joked. Although he didn't want her to drink too much. He was going to monitor. She could hold her liquor pretty well, but it didn't mean she'd stop at her limit.

"Hey, you wanna go somewhere else? Like the ... I have no idea. I just
want to go and have a child like time and just... be crazy with you
right now and this bar's kinda killing the mood."

He shrugged, she wanted to leave? Sure, why the hell not?

Her luck
ended when the ball bounced off the edge of the pocket on the third
chance and the guys grunted, shooting her dirty looks and muttering
dirty things about her under her breath. Ha, like she couldn't her. She
tightened her jaw, glaring at them.

When she finished her shot, proved them assholes wrong and won, Dart took her hand and lead her from the back tables to the bar where they paid and went on to leave. Out the front doors they went. Now where to?
(I'll figure something out)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables.   Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance floor, Back room, Pool Tables.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoric Oblivion :: The City :: The After life (club)-
Jump to: